As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Animal Crossing - Where you can walk with the animals, sing with the animals...

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    Opening my island:
    Dod: 962J7

Stitches is packing up to leave if anyone wants the teddy bear. apparently hes popular,so go for it. if your happy with your bear, i could use the following :

Blue roses
    Purple pansys

T-rex torso section fossils
    Pterodon torso fossil
    the monkey fossil

Island still open at above, stitches still unpacking. sorry i got his name wrong earlier heh

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »
    Is 'priority' a guaranteed preference, or just higher odds to appear again? I'm almost certain I've gone more than two weeks straight without seeing one from the random set of 5.

Yeah I'm fairly certain that I haven't seen Labelle since the update.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »
    Is 'priority' a guaranteed preference, or just higher odds to appear again? I'm almost certain I've gone more than two weeks straight without seeing one from the random set of 5.

Higher odds, no guarantee.

Incenjucar
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Opening my island:

Stitches is packing up to leave if anyone wants the teddy bear. apparently hes popular,so go for it. if your happy with your bear, i could use the following :

Blue roses
    Purple pansys

Pterodon torso fossil
    the monkey fossil

Island still open at above, stitches still unpacking. sorry i got his name wrong earlier heh

Dropped you a couple fossils. Accidentally picks a blue pansy but it matches my outfit today so... :D

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    T-Bone, this is why I love you.

ykd3fscj3jdb.jpg

I am done!

a2z3v5cwz05r.jpg

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    IncenjucarakjakAnti-SeanVyolynceamethystoakToxic ToysOrcaLocal H JaysymbolsorWeX Majors
  • KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Friends! A worthy selection today:

Athletic Jacket
    Cavalier Shirt!!!
    Fringe Skirt!
    Loose Fall Dress (plaid)
    Noble Dress!!!
    Rugby Uniform
    Bowler Hat With Ribbon (very "Blossom")!
    Giant Ribbon!
    Eye Mask
    Privacy Mask
    Cute Sneakers
    Mary Janes
    Wingtip Shoes

There is also rain and Teddy has been working on a bamboo wall decoration
    N8K3P

Teddy no longer crafting. Nibbles is making stacked magazines now though!
    Also you your Museum rally stamp stations are in different locations to day one or day two on my island. Except the fossils section, those appear to always be the same.

2bas2j6qpsiv.gif
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3349-7357-2013
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
    Incenjucar
    Does anyone have red lily seeds available for sale on their island? I would love to come buy some. :)

• JammersJammers Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Celeste (and Kicks) are in town if anyone wants to get a recipe from her. I've managed to get her coralled into one of my gardens near the airport
    L43FB

Also Brocolo is crafting a wooden bookshelf

Jammers on
    Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
    ShubNiggurathKaimakaamethystoak
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Opening the gates to Yhe Abyss for the evening. Feel free to buy whatever's at nooks (cute pink clock and an arcade game). Leif is here, but I do not have any red lily seeds.

Octavian is crafting bamboo wall walking around outside. Pecan is making a butter churn now.

There are a small number of ironwood recipes and a saharah future-tech floor up for grabs, but what I've really got today are lots and lots of rugs. Please take them. They take up too much inventory space that I need for clothes.

ShubNiggurath on
    High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    After almost 45 days I've yet to have Flick show up, and CJ just appeared last week finally.

But I sure have had that same "random" Nook Miles island that's a spiral layout over and over and over and over and over and over.

Orca
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Opening my island:

Dropped you a couple fossils. Accidentally picks a blue pansy but it matches my outfit today so... :D

Thanks to Thera and Melinie (and you if thats not you) for the stuff, now im one T-rex torso from finishing my fossils, and i have a blue rose and purple pansys to start cloning! Hope you enjoy your Stitches if you got him.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    akjak
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    wisp is terrible, both his quest and reward

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
    Darth_Mogsun_rrndmhero
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    wisp is terrible, both his quest and reward

I don't mind him, but I like swinging the net around. It's only a problem because my wife built and orchard and a bamboo forest and I can't see a goddamn thing in there.

• StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    it's finding his pieces that kills me

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I have Celeste, but no shooting stars it seems, anything in the Nook shop is up for grabs. I also have diys in the cafe area to the right of the shops and south of that is what I'm calling dino beach, so take whatever! Do not judge me too harshly. I'm trying to figure out how to rearrange some shit.

If someone happens to have an extra archaeopteryx, I believe it's the only fossil I need.

I'll be mostly afk. Leaving it up for a few hours.
    3JJ47

ChaosHat on
    Toxic ToysGONG-00
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    I have Celeste, but no shooting stars it seems, anything in the Nook shop is up for grabs. I also have diys in the cafe area to the right of the shops and south of that is what I'm calling dino beach, so take whatever! Do not judge me too harshly. I'm trying to figure out how to rearrange some shit.

If someone happens to have an extra archaeopteryx, I believe it's the only fossil I need.

3JJ47

Omw with archaeopteryx.

VyolynceKen O

3JJ47

Omw with archaeopteryx.

You're a hero

VyolynceamethystoakKen OToxic Toys
  • symbolsorsymbolsor Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »
    I'll happily take Sahara every day....until I get my Ringside Wallpaper. It still eludes me.
    I have one you can have, send me a code or whatevs.

3JJ47

Internet issue. Back up.
    2CN8F

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    symbolsor wrote: »
    I'll happily take Sahara every day....until I get my Ringside Wallpaper. It still eludes me.

Oh damn, that would be awesome. What would be best? Dodo code? Friend Code? Thanks so much.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I wanna buy another Rocket. (the crafted one, not the throwback but I wouldn’t say no to that one either)

Who can make ‘em again? I have fragments!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • symbolsorsymbolsor Registered User regular
    symbolsor wrote: »

Oh damn, that would be awesome. What would be best? Dodo code? Friend Code? Thanks so much.
    Open now if you want to visit.
    3PXQT

On my way!!

Comics, Games, Booze
    symbolsor
    akjak wrote: »
    I wanna buy another Rocket. (the crafted one, not the throwback but I wouldn’t say no to that one either)

I can make it, husband just got home from work though so it's pizza time. I'll be around in an hour or so if you'll be availavle.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

3JJ47

You had a jurumaia which was the last fossil I needed.

hi5

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Does anyone have red lily seeds available for sale on their island? I would love to come buy some. :)

I've been playing kinda spottily, but lilys are my native flower, I'll check for red ones later tonight. How many were you looking to grab?

Ed us making the gold screen wall. Open while stuffing pizza in my face.
    ncyfy

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    My basement now looks like a proper wrestling arena!! Thank you again.

Comics, Games, Booze
    symbolsor
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

It's not the space shuttle, right? (also I sent ya some throwback rockets :3)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    So It Goes wrote: »

3JJ47

You had a jurumaia which was the last fossil I needed.

hi5

Yay!

• AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Redd should be guaranteed per week and Lief, because he's useless, should be one of the random sometimes visitors.

Also I figured out what was wrong with my island. It turns out it's just the weekly cycle - Lief was just spawning back to back as the week changed. So nothing sinister whatsoever going on - just buggy. This means of the chart I've had Label/Flick/Gulliver occupy my two weeks. Looking at it, the priority for the other three is broken because I've consistently had Label every week now for a while. This means the game is consistently only giving me Redd once every 3 weeks or so.

That's going to take forever to finish the museum. This seriously needs to be patched.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

Elin wrote: »
    ncyfy

Thanks! Got some rad recipes and your island is intimidatingly nice

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    ncyfy

Elin did you want that branch wand or was that someone else?

camo_sig.png
    mts wrote: »
    ncyfy

Elin did you want that branch wand or was that someone else?

Not me, I'm not a wand user. Can't even pronounce Wingardium Leviosa.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    Warlock82 wrote: »

It's not the space shuttle, right? (also I sent ya some throwback rockets :3)

Thanks for the rockets!

Warlock82

I can make it, husband just got home from work though so it's pizza time. I'll be around in an hour or so if you'll be availavle.

I am around

Ooh I want to get on that rocket train if possible

camo_sig.png
    Closin it down! Thanks to everyone who came!

@akjak @mts

My gate is open and I have rocket ships.
    ncyfy

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    @akjak @mts

My gate is open and I have rocket ships.
    ncyfy

Bah I just left!

camo_sig.png