As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Animal Crossing - Where you can walk with the animals, sing with the animals...

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    Elin wrote: »
    @akjak @mts

My gate is open and I have rocket ships.
    ncyfy

Bah I just left!

There is a rocket ship for you, whenever you come get it.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    @akjak @mts

ncyfy

Bah I just left!

I'm here watering flowers

camo_sig.png
    edited May 2020
    @akjak @mts

ncyfy

Bah I just left!

I'm here watering flowers

Sorry about the misunderstanding! The yellow and orange guys spread like weeds and I sell them by the bucket full!

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    @akjak @mts

ncyfy

Be there in a sec..

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Huh, I realized I never made any purple wildflowers... Luckily they seem pretty easy - I have plenty of blues and pinks to breed into hybrids to breed into purples :3

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Last chance before I head to bed. If anyone wants Mira she is in boxes. Available for the next 45 min or so.

edited May 2020
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Huh, I realized I never made any purple wildflowers... Luckily they seem pretty easy - I have plenty of blues and pinks to breed into hybrids to breed into purples :3

If you have trouble with them (I did), I have approximately a hundred of them. I can give you a few.

akjak on
    edited May 2020
    akjak wrote: »

If you have trouble with them (I did), I have approximately a hundred of them. I can give you a few.

OK :) I'll let you know :)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Stupid mahi mahi. I’ve been on this here Big Fish Island so long, used a bunch of bait and NOTHING* to show for it!

(*except 4 oarfish and pockets full of red snapper)

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    akjak wrote: »
    Stupid mahi mahi. I’ve been on this here Big Fish Island so long, used a bunch of bait and NOTHING* to show for it!

(*except 4 oarfish and pockets full of red snapper)

Mahi mahi is a medium shadow isn't it?

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I think the ghost is just having us enact its weird fetish by spraying it’s matter everywhere and having us collect it

edited May 2020
    Haha go figure, all that friend watering yesterday and only the purple hyacinth duplicated. At least that's something tho. Also the purple mums actually produced a green mum randomly.. Hahaha.. I guess they did have the right DNA...

Which I knew a faster way to get this blue rose to replicate.. I dunno if putting it with any other color would also help make blues, or if I should just leave it by itself...

(also boo, Saharah today.. At least it's not a second Leif or Kicks or Label :P I was really hoping for CJ or Flick tho when I saw no one in the plaza and no Redd...)

Warlock82 on
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    I had my single blue rose near my red hybrids for a while and got no luck, so yesterday I moved it alone for cloning. We'll see.

Gates are open. Zucker is crafting deer decoration. Able Sisters opens in 15 minutes. Still have lots of rugs and some recipes and other stuff out for grabs.

I have a black cosmo and blue rose just to the left of the airport that I'd appreciate being watered.

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    @Warlock82 it's always faster to clone if you have the colour you want. It snowballs very fast.

On that now, anyone who needs a colour: I can make you any. You'll have to help me water it to speed up the process, but I have every single flower colour! (1/day/person though. Just to let everyone get a chance)

Soooo, redd is here and has two real paintings still to sell (mystic statue and moody painting)

If I open up can people come buy these and ship them to me? Will pay in Mush lamps! (Or something else?)

3LJJ0

There's also a fake wistful painting (eyes closed version)

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    A general suggestion for those planning to have a graveyard on their island, place them on a second level or higher. Sea level graveyards prevent the use of terraforming to create open grave sites.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    Ken OToxic Toysrndmhero
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I got damn lucky with Redd today. The Glowing, Jolly, and Common paintings are all real. Sorry my friends but they all have been claimed, even the fake one.

I'm a little disappointed that the prizes for the museum are the same each day, but the placement is different.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    Darth_Mogs
    Yeah, but I'm glad Blathers warned me that the prizes were the same so I knew not to bother.

VillagerDB Wish List
    GONG-00Toxic ToysLindDarth_Mogs
  • Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Playing as a second player on my son's switch. Thank goodness he isn't in school or this second player experience would be brutal.

Anyone else playing second player and have some advice especially on diy recipes?

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »
    Playing as a second player on my son's switch. Thank goodness he isn't in school or this second player experience would be brutal.

Anyone else playing second player and have some advice especially on diy recipes?

Being second player shouldn't stop you getting DIYs. You'll still get your own at least one message in a bottle a day and one villager crafting at any given moment. If you're referring to tool unlocks in the initial tutorial plot (up to the KK concert) then any time he is given a recipe it should then also appear for sale in the shop for you.

Once the initial KK quest is over, the only thing a non-primary player can't do is infrastructure stuff (slopes, bridges, moving buildings other than your own house).

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Thanks, @Jam Warrior , didn't realize the villager crafting is recurring. Rest is good to know too.

• darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Well that lasted about as long as New Leaf did for me on my 3DS. I really cant stand that FOMO feeling you get if you dont play every day to check turnip prices, whats for sale, what DIY recipes washed up on the beach etc. It feels more like work than an escape. Of course it doesnt help that Terraria 1.4 came out as well.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
    I had my single blue rose near my red hybrids for a while and got no luck, so yesterday I moved it alone for cloning. We'll see.

Gates are open. Zucker is crafting deer decoration. Able Sisters opens in 15 minutes. Still have lots of rugs and some recipes and other stuff out for grabs.

I have a black cosmo and blue rose just to the left of the airport that I'd appreciate being watered.

Still open. Now Chadder is making an acoustic guitar.

VillagerDB Wish List
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Teddy is building a tree standee.

Able Sisters open in a couple of minutes - I see a royal robe in the window.
    1KFPB

Incenjucar on
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Posted in the SE thread but if anyone wants to sell me gold nuggets Ill pay double the nook price( so 1 for 20,000) trying to build up a backlog of rare materials

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Smashville is open
    Turnips are 466
    Feel free to the fossils and DIY outside of the nooks
    there were some ants to the right of town square, feel free to water the mess of flowers
    I'll be afk or wandering around
    dodo
    F8XTB

Maguano on
    steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
    Ken OsymbolsorIrukaToxic ToysSilverWindJammersConndavidsdurionsLindBrainiac 8Stormwatcher
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    thanks @Maguano! Always happy to ditch the turnips early in the week.

MaguanoKen O
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Honestly 20K for gold nuggets is a steal. I personally would need something you can’t buy with money in trade since gold nuggets represent both luck and time.

Edit: I’ve played for like 40 or 50 days and have 17 nuggets in storage, and have expended however many it takes to make a gold wall. Nuggets should be valued in terms of a a nontrivial number of nookmile tickets, villagers, or a rare crafting recipe you absolutely must have now. I would advise no one take you up on that offer.

Worse yet, 2x the Nooklings price is exactly what they pay for crafted items. So double don’t take up that offer folks.

Orca on
    akjakamethystoak
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Haha go figure, all that friend watering yesterday and only the purple hyacinth duplicated. At least that's something tho. Also the purple mums actually produced a green mum randomly.. Hahaha.. I guess they did have the right DNA...

Which I knew a faster way to get this blue rose to replicate.. I dunno if putting it with any other color would also help make blues, or if I should just leave it by itself...

(also boo, Saharah today.. At least it's not a second Leif or Kicks or Label :P I was really hoping for CJ or Flick tho when I saw no one in the plaza and no Redd...)

This is the best guide to blue roses I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NDWIqpju5k

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
    Stormwatcher
    edited May 2020
    @Maguano was going to be my first visit, but I ran out of time. What is the current ethic on visiting islands? Anything specifically off limits for most folks?

And @Maguano was still open. Big thanks. This is a huge boost to my ability to buy more turnips. Got to get the grind going.

Spicy_Rev on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    @Maguano! thank you, was able to sell right before the rush hit.
    @The Zombie Penguin - I want to take you up on that flower offer. I need a green mum, blue rose, and a blue windflower, so it may take a few days if your cool with that.

Aw yeah, moving two steps every five minutes.

TURNIPS LOL

OrcaKen O
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I got in right before Toxic. Watered till my can broke and luckily got out before the rush hit. Thanks again @Maguano!

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • ConnConn Registered User regular
    ...Hmm, maybe trying to sell 2 inventories' worth of turnips in one day was a bad idea. I ought to hold out for someone else's prices to offload my other half.

XBL, PSN, and NNID: "ConnConnor" for all three.
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Conn wrote: »
    ...Hmm, maybe trying to sell 2 inventories' worth of turnips in one day was a bad idea. I ought to hold out for someone else's prices to offload my other half.

It can be painful. The first really good (400+) price of the week tends to get bombed, and then subsequent days tend to be less painful. Still a pain in the ass, but usually not "spend 30 minutes looking at people arriving and leaving" pain in the ass.

Orca wrote: »
    Conn wrote: »

It can be painful. The first really good (400+) price of the week tends to get bombed, and then subsequent days tend to be less painful. Still a pain in the ass, but usually not "spend 30 minutes looking at people arriving and leaving" pain in the ass.

Yes it can be. I only sell 1 load at the 1st good price and save some for a 2nd smaller run, as that's usually better but no guarantee.

• JammersJammers Registered User regular
    Ables have Ninja costumes, satin dresses and Cyber Shades (Geordi LaForge style visors). Diana is crafting a Lucky Gold Cat & Sahara is about somewhere
    3C0WT

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Maguano! thank you, was able to sell right before the rush hit.
    "The Zombie Penguin" - I want to take you up on that flower offer. I need a green mum, blue rose, and a blue windflower, so it may take a few days if your cool with that.

I can bring you a blue windflower!

I also would love some green mums ZP, happy to visit and water later to help with that

Maguano
    edited May 2020
    I’m opening up Candle Cove for a while.

Ables have Zap Suits AND the matching helmets today. Also “academy uniform”

If you water my garden just outside the airport, I am cloning green mum and blue rose at a good rate.

Kicks is here with red Mage Booties for your wicked witch/Dorothy cosplay needs.

Sherb is crafting Stack of Books

akjak on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »

This is the best guide to blue roses I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NDWIqpju5k

Holy shit I think I’m just gonna wait for someone to take pity on me and give me a blue rose

So It GoesWarlock82Stormwatcherazith28
    FYI - I am letting Velma go. She is one of my favorites but if she'd be happier elsewhere I can't hold her back. If you want a snooty red goat with a library house filled with clssical instruments she'll be in boxes tomorrow.

4e9av8500k7q.jpg

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    OrcaWeX Majors