Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

2456790

Posts

  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh shit, I didn't know that fucked everyone else up! I thought it was just closing the game that did it. I'll have to make sure that I leave via the airport next time.

  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    To be clear, "savages" was intentionally over the top. I ain't mad at anybody.

    It is, however, anxiety-inducing now that I know it can corrupt save data.

  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    I'm not letting this languish in the previous thread.

    MYtio8V.jpg
    Blackbeard7WeX Majors
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Turnips are selling for 545 bells on my island today. I have a private queue up that’s empty at the moment if people need to unload ‘nips.
    https://turnip.exchange/island/27213a79
    I left around 250k hidden around your island in 10k increments.

    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    MorivethMyNameIsWalrusmightyjongyoJansonPaperLuigi44never diesarukundarunia106el_vicioYaYa
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Turnips are selling for 545 bells on my island today. I have a private queue up that’s empty at the moment if people need to unload ‘nips.
    https://turnip.exchange/island/27213a79

    Thanks for this! Left a tip by the Able Sisters since that seems to be the place everyone else is dropping theirs.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    MyNameIsWalrusSassori
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited April 22
    Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
    Blackbeard7sarukunMorivethdarunia106timspork's ghostel_viciowandering
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    @MyNameIsWalrus thanks! Dropped a tip next to you.

    Switch: SW-4524-7761-8898 | ACNH Town: Bluenorth | SE MC Server | Steam
    MyNameIsWalrus
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Hey @MyNameIsWalrus thank you so much! I'm currently going mad with wealth and power

    QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    MyNameIsWalrus
  • sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    edited April 22
    Somebody was asking about who wanted the Gold Floor in the previous thread?

    That was me, I’d like one. Pretty sure I have the mats for it.

    Also, the idea of a decorative house intrigues me. Just a house for whatever!? Decorate it to look like a museum or do like here in Taiwan where it’s obviously an old house or apartment building that has been converted into a restaurant or cafe, with a basement tenant who runs a bar and indie rock venue!?

    Fuck, that might be worth another hojillion bells.

    sarukun on
  • MyNameIsWalrusMyNameIsWalrus Registered User regular
    Thanks for the tips everyone, I appreciate it! I'll keep the gates open until Nook's Cranny closes in about three and a half hours if anyone else needs to sell.

    camo_sig2.png
    sarukunIloveslimes
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Oh my god I can't believe if I want nicer bridges I have to do them all on their own day, I can't demolish them all at once

    QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    Sassori
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @sarukun DJLVB

    3basnids3lf9.jpg




  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    Not having access to the cranny for a day is rough.

    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork


    Wyborn
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I'll keep myself open for most of tomorrow so people can buy/sell!

    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Servers going down at the top of the hour for maintenance

    3basnids3lf9.jpg




  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    Uh. Apparently if you have a tv in game it has a functioning weather forecast. In the morning it shows that day and at night it shows the next day.

    If only I can find one.

    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork


    DaMoonRulzKing RiptorJansonnever dieel_vicioWeX MajorswanderingSassoriSirToasty
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Yes! I have a... 21 incher, I think? There are the most interesting shows that air, including Godzilla vs Gundam and something that really really looks like Saruman addressing the Uruk Hai.

    I can send you one after the maintenance finishes up

    Though if anyone has a bigger one please let me know! :P

    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    never die
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Yes! I have a... 21 incher, I think? There are the most interesting shows that air, including Godzilla vs Gundam and something that really really looks like Saruman addressing the Uruk Hai.

    I can send you one after the maintenance finishes up

    Though if anyone has a bigger one please let me know! :P

    Yes please!

    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork


    never die
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited April 23
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Yes! I have a... 21 incher, I think? There are the most interesting shows that air, including Godzilla vs Gundam and something that really really looks like Saruman addressing the Uruk Hai.

    I can send you one after the maintenance finishes up

    Though if anyone has a bigger one please let me know! :P

    If I could nab one Id be grateful. Let me know if you want anything for trade I can look through my catalog in the morning
    Also theres for sure an LCD flatscreen. Only the nook gods will decide when I get it

    King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    SilverWind
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Eeee!!! Apparently the plesio skull was the last fossil I was missing. I completed my museum collection thanks to @el_vicio :D

    timspork's ghostjkylefultonSilverWindMcFoddernever dieel_viciowanderingI Zimbra
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    @King Riptor I'd be happy to send you one but have we visited each others' towns? I'll be around for a couple more hours if you'd like!

    Timspork I sent you yours. :D

    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
  • Atari SoulAtari Soul Registered User regular
    edited April 23
    So one of my villagers is teaching ironwood cupboard. Soleil's place. Second house on the left when you leave the airport. I'll try to stay open for an hour or so.

    Dodo Code: 1DQ0M

    Atari Soul on
    jkylefultonWyvern
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    It looks like the new update is ready, I guess? I just downloaded it.

  • McFodderMcFodder 'SploringRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    I can’t wait for the underwater wall/floor! I was looking it up and the recipes require summer shells, so even if I found the recipes now I’d have to wait until summer to build them.

    Then I’m excited for anything they do at Halloween; I think I’m going to rearrange my flowers (again!) to concentrate on black/purple flowers for October so I can do a whole island theme.

    Despite playing my kids’ islands and despite all the trades I’ve already accomplished I am still missing the plesio skull and neck, so please keep me in mind if you have dupes of those!
    Janson wrote: »
    Actually I would love shell items/recipes!

    I have the shell bed, shell partition and I have access to the shell speaker through Mori. I’m particularly interested in the shell fountain and shell lamp. :)

    I don't have spare recipes for them yet, but I can make you both the shell fountain and lamp if you like.

    Also I didn't realize shells change with the seasons, as a southern hemispherean I'm happy to start collecting them for people.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / NNID: Fodder185
    JansonSilverWind
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @King Riptor I'd be happy to send you one but have we visited each others' towns? I'll be around for a couple more hours if you'd like!

    Timspork I sent you yours. :D

    I believe youve visited. Im Jason on Appleton.

    Im at work so I cant check

    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    SilverWind
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @King Riptor I'd be happy to send you one but have we visited each others' towns? I'll be around for a couple more hours if you'd like!

    Timspork I sent you yours. :D

    I believe youve visited. Im Jason on Appleton.

    Im at work so I cant check

    I feel like I have, but I checked my list and don't have you!

    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited April 23
    Thats odd we can do it another time Ill add you in the morning. Thanks anyway!

    King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    SilverWind
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    McFodder wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    Actually I would love shell items/recipes!

    I have the shell bed, shell partition and I have access to the shell speaker through Mori. I’m particularly interested in the shell fountain and shell lamp. :)

    I don't have spare recipes for them yet, but I can make you both the shell fountain and lamp if you like.

    Also I didn't realize shells change with the seasons, as a southern hemispherean I'm happy to start collecting them for people.

    Yes please! What do they need? Also when would be a good time to visit/have you visit? :)

  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @DaMoonRulz I have a tan trench coat for you!

    sarukun
  • Blackbeard7Blackbeard7 Registered User regular
    edited April 23
    do the nook miles cheevos for the gold tools require you to earn the diy and craft yourself specifically, or just acquire one

    like can someone make me the thing with my mats and trade it and it counts or nah

    Blackbeard7 on
    d4As7TL.jpg
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Atari Soul wrote: »
    So one of my villagers is teaching ironwood cupboard. Soleil's place. Second house on the left when you leave the airport. I'll try to stay open for an hour or so.

    Dodo Code: 1DQ0M
    I don't know which makes me happier: finally having a halfway serviceable kitchen counter, or the fact that your shop was selling the best umbrella ever made.

    Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    do the nook miles cheevos for the gold tools require you to earn the diy and craft yourself specifically, or just acquire one

    like can someone make me the thing with my mats and trade it and it counts or nah

    almost certainly you need to craft them.

    sarukun
  • sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @sarukun DJLVB

    Thanks man, but I’m working aaaaaaaalll day today, maybe when you get up in the morning, if you have time, otherwise we’ll probably have to do it on the weekend.

  • McFodderMcFodder 'SploringRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    McFodder wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    Actually I would love shell items/recipes!

    I have the shell bed, shell partition and I have access to the shell speaker through Mori. I’m particularly interested in the shell fountain and shell lamp. :)

    I don't have spare recipes for them yet, but I can make you both the shell fountain and lamp if you like.

    Also I didn't realize shells change with the seasons, as a southern hemispherean I'm happy to start collecting them for people.

    Yes please! What do they need? Also when would be a good time to visit/have you visit? :)

    I'm on GMT+8 so by the time I get home from work it's usually early hours of the morning for most people here, so the weekend might be better? Or I can jump on quickly before work tomorrow and drop them off. They just need giant clams and clay, if I don't have enough giant clams in storage it won't take me long to get them.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / NNID: Fodder185
    Janson
  • KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Wooh update time!
    Because it's the middle of the day/late afternoon there are no new visitors yet. Maybe tomorrow.
    But I did get a cool palm tree lamp recipe that I can customize to pink and blue versions so goodbye regular palm trees.

    SilverWindsarukunJanson
  • sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    I do not think the lamp will bear fruit....

  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Oh damn it, I just realised Nook's is closed for upgrades the day I was predicted to get another high turnip spike.

    wandering
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I do not think the lamp will bear fruit....

    Don't kink shame

    Kizmittsarukun
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    McFodder wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    McFodder wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    Actually I would love shell items/recipes!

    I have the shell bed, shell partition and I have access to the shell speaker through Mori. I’m particularly interested in the shell fountain and shell lamp. :)

    I don't have spare recipes for them yet, but I can make you both the shell fountain and lamp if you like.

    Also I didn't realize shells change with the seasons, as a southern hemispherean I'm happy to start collecting them for people.

    Yes please! What do they need? Also when would be a good time to visit/have you visit? :)

    I'm on GMT+8 so by the time I get home from work it's usually early hours of the morning for most people here, so the weekend might be better? Or I can jump on quickly before work tomorrow and drop them off. They just need giant clams and clay, if I don't have enough giant clams in storage it won't take me long to get them.

    Weekend probably is best, since I’m betting I’ll be at work when it’s your morning! :) I’ll keep an eye out for giant clams, thank you!
    Kizmitt wrote: »
    Wooh update time!
    Because it's the middle of the day/late afternoon there are no new visitors yet. Maybe tomorrow.
    But I did get a cool palm tree lamp recipe that I can customize to pink and blue versions so goodbye regular palm trees.

    Yessss I got that recipe and it’s a great lamp. Although I ran out of customization thingies and my Nooks was closed today, so I currently only have the regular version in my house!

    Kizmitt
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Spent a bit of time reading over the newfound information on flower breeding. A color combination chart has now become high-school genetics lessons all over again. Breed these flowers together to get these genes, breed these with those for the greatest chance to express the recessive genes, so on and so forth. Blue roses alone are like a treatise.
    sarukun wrote: »
    I do not think the lamp will bear fruit....

    I mean, coconuts are the worst selling fruit by far so no great loss.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
Sign In or Register to comment.