As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    @Moriveth If it makes you feel any better, that's what my bell prices were doing a couple weeks ago before I hit 620

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Also what’s the name of the hanging terrarium? That’s one recipe I lack! (I assume it’s a recipe?)

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    This is the first thunderstorm I’ve seen.

Lemonloaf will be open for another little while. Roald is making a pear wardrobe now. There’s a couple of spare DIYs available.

0H6HP

I like your little DIY booth.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    Also what’s the name of the hanging terrarium? That’s one recipe I lack! (I assume it’s a recipe?)

Ha ha it's literally called "hanging terrarium"

• Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    New Haven is opened for a little while. Still largely under construction, though.
    L1L5Y
    **Closed**

-My "big" turnip spike is 211, active for a little over an hour remaining if you want small profits.
    -A small collection of DIY and other free stuff to the right of the entrance.
    -I set out the various fruit cardboard boxes to the left of my house (Phanto), if you need to catalog them still.
    -Leif is here, if you care.

I'll mostly be AFK to eat.

Able's
    Biker jacket
    Football shirt
    Groovy shirt
    Printed layered shirt
    Shirt w/ camera
    Work apron
    Cuffed pants
    Frilly skirt
    Patched-knee pants
    Pleather pants
    Ninja costume
    Skirt w/ suspenders
    Combat helmet
    Tweed cap
    Pompadour wig
    Space helmet
    Curly mustache
    Goatee
    Pilot shades
    Rimmed glasses
    Everyday tights
    Lace socks
    Steel-toed boots
    Trekking shoes
    Walking shoes
    Work boots

***EDIT: Closed up for now.***

RoyallyFlushed on
  • Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    Construction on Kecodinehu is going well. Started another ramp up to where my house is going to be tomorrow (NW cliffs) and layed out a few more paths. The spot on the beach where my house is now will be turned into a beach party zone.

Still got something like 1 to 3 more ramps to build before I can comfortably move the museum though. After that, the shops.

Then it's just full-tilt decorating!

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I'm going to be honest. I don't understand why items are leafs in your inventory when they show item pictures when looking in your storage. It is just annoying when trying to juggle multiple of the same item in different colors.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Every time I see the goatee at A&M I get excited for a second because I think it's a mustache

goddamnit

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I'm going to be honest. I don't understand why items are leafs in your inventory when they show item pictures when looking in your storage. It is just annoying when trying to juggle multiple of the same item in different colors.

it a japanese tanuki joke thing.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Your inventory is smaller than the storage UI. Maybe the pictures don't read well at that size.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Open to friends for a while while I do some stuff around the house.

Ables has some neat bombers jackets, plus a security guard outfit.

Sahara is around somewhere I think

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    For people who want to get the art exhibits faster, today one of my villagers sent me genuine mystic statue to me in the mail. So that's another way to get art. Just give your villagers lots of gifts.

There's something very funny to me about the fact that I just got my genuine Girl With a Pearl Earring from Redd at the same time that Colton sent me the fake. It counts for the cheevo too.

• Options
    I reduced my flower experiment to just the core needed for the four flowers I haven't managed to grow myself yet.

You all have already graciously given me those four so if I don't get results soon I might just switch to cloning those four and not worry about growing them myself.

I accidentally removed too many flowers though and bumped myself back to 4 stars. Oops.

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Wuff, barely got to play today. Will make my rounds now, and open up Repose after that

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Palington is open to grab maple leaves, fall items, and fish. CJ is here, and the 1.2 million bell crown is at Ables, just west of the airport and over a river. I'll be running around fishing!

Dodo is KFVD2

Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Repose is open for the evening. Please help to water the roses north of the Moon! :D

Gloria is crafting a Flat Garden Rock, and for your touching convenience today we have:

imperial bed (brown (and gold, lovely))
    imperial partition (blue)
    rattan stool (reddish brown)
    antique clock (black)
    punching bag (red)
    tankless toilet (ivory)
    system kitchen (red)
    diner sofa (black and white)
    imperial decorative shelves (black)
    diner mini table (cream)

Also I learned that each island has its own local variant/colour of furniture, so that explains why I see a lot of one colour variant for one set and not at all of the other

edit: back open!

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    @timspork's ghost I am feverishly trying to come up with the fiction of your Star Trek character beaming down to buy that crown!

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    @timspork's ghost I am feverishly trying to come up with the fiction of your Star Trek character beaming down to buy that crown!

This is the reason!

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Also I learned that each island has its own local variant/colour of furniture, so that explains why I see a lot of one colour variant for one set and not at all of the other

Oooh oh

• Options
    "timspork's ghost" I am feverishly trying to come up with the fiction of your Star Trek character beaming down to buy that crown!

This is the reason!

I am so happy I could be a part of this!

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    Oh wow. What an expensive gift <3

signature.png
  • Options
    Oh wow. What an expensive gift <3

It's good to be the king

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Elvis is the king for a reason.

Oooh oh

My island's local color variant is "fuck you none of these things match in the worst way possible."

• Options
    At least for balloon drops I've definitely gotten multiple color variations of furniture.

• Options
    @SilverWind Wood-block bed DIY?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    The empty lot I've had for a while was randomly taken by a villager named Walt.
    I figured they would be a dog or bear type villager so I looked it up.
    He is a Japanese themed Kangaroo.
    Okay.

My Nooks is closed today so not much to do. I might have to touch a white simple panel at some point so I can start working on this idea for a barn I had.

Adellios on
  • Options
    I just got a DIY recipe for an arrow signpost whose variations are:

1. Housing
    2. Orchard (Fruit trees)
    3. Fishing spots
    4. Town center
    5. Airport
    6. Nook's Cranny
    7. Tailor's
    8. Museum.

Time for directions everywhere.

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I’m open.

Saharah is here. She has the boxing ring floor.

Ables have samurai helmets.

Have out:
    Antique chair (natural wood)
    Monstera plant
    Road cone with stripe
    Silver bathroom towel rack
    Pot rack (silver/wood)

92MNX

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @SilverWind Wood-block bed DIY?

Got that one @DaMoonRulz thank you!

Thanks to some wonderfully generous people checking in on my lists, I'm down to (in northern-hemi season):
    Apple dress
    Cherry hat
    Chic cosmos wreath
    Chic rose crown
    Cool hyacinth crown
    Cool hyacinth wreath
    Cool pansy wreath
    Cool windflower crown
    Cool windflower wreath
    Cosmos crown
    Dark rose wreath
    Dark tulip crown
    Galaxy flooring
    Golden wand
    Iron wall rack
    Lily wreath
    Mum wreath
    Mums wand
    Orange umbrella
    Pretty tulip wreath
    Purple hyacinth crown
    Purple pansy crown
    Purple windflower crown
    Sci-fi flooring
    Star head
    Steel flooring
    Tulip crown
    Wooden-block wall clock
    Wooden table

signature.png
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    Actually that reminds me - my free recipe pile is too big. I’ll be vendoring a bunch if no one grabs them tonight

• Options
    Actually that reminds me - my free recipe pile is too big. I’ll be vendoring a bunch if no one grabs them tonight

Happy to help with that :D

Took a couple from the pile and watered a bunch of stuff. Also finished my samurai outfit, and picked up a bonus milk maid dress.

Love the island! Took almost two laps just to take it all in. Thanks!

• Options
    @SilverWind and everyone else, I have Celeste trapped at my baseball field

62V59

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    @timspork's ghost Did you want the Iron Pipe wand?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    @timspork's ghost Did you want the Iron Pipe wand?

Yes please!

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    If I mailed you the mats after could you craft me a pipe wand?

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    Thanks again Moon!

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Lol, I got back and Celeste is on my island as well. I’d open up but you can only get one recipe per day regardless right?

And thanks again Moon! That wand is really useful for a lot of cosplay opportunities.

Speaking of, I really wish your hair color and style could be changed and saved with wand outfits.

• Options
    @SilverWind where did you find a complete recipe list?

I’m home! Anyone needing watering? And thanks to everyone who watered while I was gone!

• Options
    I think I might combine my flower garden with an arcade theme. An outdoor flower arcade.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    @SilverWind where did you find a complete recipe list?

I’m home! Anyone needing watering? And thanks to everyone who watered while I was gone!

I assembled it from villagerdb! The good ol fashioned manual typing way :lol:

Who knows if it's actually the complete thing, but it'll do for now

If anyone wants to copy it, it's here . I remain happy to craft anything on the list if you have the materials!

Janson, did you need to touch anything I had available today? :D I'm all watered up but I can open

SilverWind on
    signature.png
This discussion has been closed.