As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's not anime, it's the 4th [Gunpla] thread

19495969798100»

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited January 29
    edit: this isn't the anime thread!!

august on
    Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
  • Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Anime ja nai

Grey GhostIanatorTNTroopercj iwakuraBahamutZERO
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Oh wow, there is a night and day difference between this regular metallic red gundam marker and the metallic red gundam marker EX.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Oh wow, there is a night and day difference between this regular metallic red gundam marker and the metallic red gundam marker EX.

Pics please? I like the metallic green, but i was underwhelmed by the metallic red.

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
This discussion has been closed.