Don't let anyone within six feet of you(tube)

• WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Y'all remember the Mully v. Synthetic Orange forum battle? That was a good one.Registered User regular
    I definitely had to give it a go again after discovering LazyPurple's videos, but that was short-lived. Way back when, I could countersnipe Flippy_D a decent amount of the time. These days... not so much.

FencingsaxN1tSt4lker
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    JedoccB557Bad-BeatAistanDiarmuidBucketman
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    The o'rangers continue to be the st louis cardinals of marble sports

25Mj5br.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    ... how do you mean?

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    ThatDudeOverThere
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    The o'rangers continue to be the st louis cardinals of marble sports

what an incredibly fucked up thing to say about marbles!

TynnanFencingsaxDarkPrimusStiltsSorceqwer12Centipede DamascusKnight_OlivawMagellJacques L'HommeBucketman
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Marbles
    I don't hate the Savage Speeders like some O'rangers fans, but man it's still fun to see the O'rangers kick their rivals' asses like that.

• Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    I actually said at the start that my boys the O's are strong at endurance events like this and so was expecting them to do well - however wasn't expecting it in such style, i.e. smashing a WR set only a minute before.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cB557facetiousJacques L'Homme
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I can't keep the Marble Madness soundtrack out of my head when I see those marble vids.

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

Bollocks it is.

steam_sig.png
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

Bollocks it is.

Bollocks.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Glal
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited June 29

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »

This is why I love Reel Big Fish summed up in a 17 second video.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    DrZiplock
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I am so incredibly bummed that future generations will see eggdog videos and judge us accordingly.

It took me more than one re-listen to not here the opening line as "oh my cock"

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited June 29
    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    darunia106MidniteTonkkaWhiteZinfandelchrishallett83BucketmanHappy Little Machine
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Linkin Park - In the end (Medieval version) 3:36

5myiokloks5d.png
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    That whole bardcore thing is been going around like a wildfire the last 2 months. Roaming around on those parts of youtube is kind of dangerous.
    For instance, today I got acquainted with what has apparently been happening for years now, changing songs between minor and major key.
    Ending up with things like this:

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    JedocJoolanderel_vicioMrMonroeTonkkafacetiousFencingsaxOlivawkriegsTankHammerBucketmanNetscape
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    Thanks, I hate it.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    MrMonroeElaroHefflingMagell
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    That sounds like the opening credits song for a low-mid budget Kurt Cobain biopic that gets everything wrong, made in the early 2000s as a comedy

el_vicioTheStigmrpakuHeadCreepsfacetiousFencingsaxOlivawBucketman
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Joolander wrote: »
    That sounds like the opening credits song for a low-mid budget Kurt Cobain biopic that gets everything wrong, made in the early 2000s as a comedy

I was thinking 90s sitcom with the band front and center. Pete&Pete, but Nirvana

5FEdw1A.png
    JoolandermrpakuFencingsaxOlivawTankHammerBucketman
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Anyone else fascinated by these types of videos? Been watching Smarter Every Day for a while, and his excitement for stuff is just infectious.

mHn29NG.png
    Metzger MeisterLabelPwnanObrienBucketman
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

cB557TonkkaJacques L'HommeBucketman
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    That whole bardcore thing is been going around like a wildfire the last 2 months. Roaming around on those parts of youtube is kind of dangerous.
    For instance, today I got acquainted with what has apparently been happening for years now, changing songs between minor and major key.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    SorceJoolanderRMS Oceanicel_viciomrpakuHeadCreepsTonkkaCojo MojofacetiousCrippl3Knight_FencingsaxOlivawMysstJohnny ChopsockyIndie WinterHefflingDuke 2.0TankHammerBucketmannever die

• MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular

This is what would have happened if that awful movie about the guy waking up one day and the Beatles never existed had starred Andy from parks and rec

It's horrible and i love it

el_vicioJoolandermrpakuFencingsaxOlivawBucketman
    I do wonder if Nirvana did not come out like they did how the rest of the 90's would have gone musically?

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

There are some really good versions.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I do wonder if Nirvana did not come out like they did how the rest of the 90's would have gone musically?

Alice and Chains and Pearl Jam were both more influential on early 90s music than Nirvana, even if Nirvana was bigger and more influential / important in the long run.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Torchlight | Steam | ART
    Mvrckchrishallett83The Judge
    Doodmann wrote: »

Alice and Chains and Pearl Jam were both more influential on early 90s music than Nirvana, even if Nirvana was bigger and more influential / important in the long run.

I do agree but there were quite a few people in the early 90's that had influance one way or another on music
    So I feel it would have gone along the same path but it may of sounded different

TonkkaBucketmanNetscape
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

There are some really good versions.

This is a rerecording instead of digital audio fuckery but damn if it doesn't slap

David_THeadCreepsTonkkaTankHammer
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

HeadCreepsLockedOnTargetPwnanObrienCaedwyrBucketmanNetscape
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I am so happy this video exists

I adore Bill Wurtz's musical weirdness. I would like to see Charles or someone like him analyse some of Wurtz's actual songs, even the super tiny ones like Clean My Room

His long form videos have musicality in them but it's just a couple of chord jabs for emphasis and they don't have internal structure. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but making his nonsense into cohesive songs is such a FEAT

LarlarBucketman
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular

TonkkaMysstdurandal4532SporkAndrewBucketman
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular

Yay, part 2!

cB557FencingsaxA Half Eaten OreoBucketman
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    edited June 29
    #pipe wrote: »
    I am so happy this video exists

I adore Bill Wurtz's musical weirdness. I would like to see Charles or someone like him analyse some of Wurtz's actual songs, even the super tiny ones like Clean My Room
    -snip-

His long form videos have musicality in them but it's just a couple of chord jabs for emphasis and they don't have internal structure. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but making his nonsense into cohesive songs is such a FEAT

His genius vid is really good in terms of getting his thought process down.

Ms Dapper on
    tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

this entire video is incredible, there are so many elements I love

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    FencingsaxPsykomaCentipede DamascusDoodmannTonkkaBlankZoeMayabirdOlivawJedocMNC DovermrpakuDee Kaeshoeboxjeddydarunia106TynnanDarkPrimusWeedLordVegetaN1tSt4lkerfurlionAthenorMidnitemightyjongyomageormikeLabelMagellHefflingKetarjgeisJoolanderErlecSporkAndrewPaperLuigi44GlalSorcechrishallett83TankHammerBucketmanAbdhyiusnever dieHappy Little Machine
  • WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Y'all remember the Mully v. Synthetic Orange forum battle? That was a good one.Registered User regular
    ...is that Korn?

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited June 29
    The replies seem to indicate it's Godsmack

Psykoma on
    BrainleechSorceHeadCreepsDrZiplock