Options

[chat]camp

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    People on my slack are talking about this superstition where you say rabbit rabbit rabbit on the first of the month

apparently its British? Or are they just insane?

I've heard this for like, if you're sitting around a campfire and smoke starts blowing in your face, you say "rabbit rabbit rabbit" to get it to stop.

Which obviously does nothing, but it lets you feel like you have some agency saying rabbit over and over until either you move seats or the wind finally changes.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Mal Oderus

Didn’t he become Darth Oderous once he was formally inducted into the Sith Order?

Sniffth order????

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Mr. Fart: trite, boring, conjures image of lumpy Willy Loman in a Laz-E-Boy

Ms. Fart: modern, intriguing, hints at cakefarts

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Stinkor is a He-Man villain

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ms Fart has tried for years to make her farts nonsexual. She has eaten foods to make her farts reek. She has greased her cheeks to make unappealing squeaks instead of rumbles. She has made a custom shirt that says MY FARTS MY CHOICE

the horny dudes love it all. she cries about it sometimes.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Hug, McDonald's plan to reopen in two weeks. But with a mysterious limited menu

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    Stinkor is a He-Man villain

Not to be confused with Stinkeye who is an office WFH villain.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

Sausage & Egg McMuffins. Nothing else.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

The only thing they've confirmed is no breakfast

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

They have pushed the ice cream machine into the drive through window. It's in shabbat mode. You just lean out of your car and hold a bowl under it for the number of dispense cycles you've paid for.

A pile of melting ice cream builds up under the window and slowly slides into a nearby sewer grate

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

They have pushed the ice cream machine into to drive through window. It's in shabbat mode. You just lean out of your car and hold a bowl under it for the number of dispense cycles you've paid for.

A pile of melting ice cream builds up under the window and slowly slides into a nearby sewer grate

I'm in.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

They have pushed the ice cream machine into to drive through window. It's in shabbat mode. You just lean out of your car and hold a bowl under it for the number of dispense cycles you've paid for.

I'm in.

I would live in that sewer

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    our ice cream place is taking online orders for pickup at the window

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The temptations of the Fart Side hold no fascination for me.

• Options
    Local legal copy of Deltarune Oh Ess Tea acquired.

I can now do anything

• Options

What will it be?

Self-scoop nugs?
    Bags o milkshake?
    Modular macs?

The only thing they've confirmed is no breakfast

The Point

McDonalds

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    McRibShake

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Feral wrote: »
    McRibShake

mods

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Finally the sun has come out. It's so nice.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Stop being so mean to people with smelly powers! They have feelings too, you know! Just ask Skunk Girl!
    IiTV5To.jpg

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    bvbxEHAh.jpg

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

I'll have to write it up but we did the Ferber method last night and she actually fucking slept in her own bed, praise Odin

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Blarg, the lady I'm dating wanted to confirm we're doing okay last night, which like...we are? I don't know, it all moved a little faster than I expected because of the lockdown and her confronting me about it kind of fucked me up. If I'm being honest with myself I am more fragile right now than I admit and I'm not sure what I want. I started dating her because we were both pretty busy doing our own stuff and so it seemed like less pressure. My gut reaction is to end it so I don't lead her down some path I'm not 100% here for and end up hurting both of us more. It's very hedgehog dilemma, but in the bad way in my head this morning.

I need to find a therapist.

Monogamy is way too goddamn much pressure I don’t understand how people do it at all

it's awesome

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Jesus Christ SJ, where do I begin

Remove coffee from under direct light, the refractivity is unattractive
    Orange cloth isn’t folded attractively
    Fork tines should be facing down or otherwise away from the camera to lessen aggressiveness
    Clothing wasn’t folded with aesthetic contrast in mind

Makes me sick

Egg looks good though

I'm suddenly suspicious that Skippy's wood was well-stacked, we're just insatiable nitpicky goblins

haha no that thing was straight fucking garbage

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

Honestly I thought this would be more sexual and less cannibal

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    6lo4amr0y8ni.png

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Jesus Christ SJ, where do I begin

Remove coffee from under direct light, the refractivity is unattractive
    Orange cloth isn’t folded attractively
    Fork tines should be facing down or otherwise away from the camera to lessen aggressiveness
    Clothing wasn’t folded with aesthetic contrast in mind

Makes me sick

Egg looks good though

I'm suddenly suspicious that Skippy's wood was well-stacked, we're just insatiable nitpicky goblins

haha no that thing was straight fucking garbage

incoming

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    that little Radio Flyer wagon was mine when I was a wee lad too which is dope as hell

she'll pick a rifle when she's 16

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    I’ve been making egg bites with my new egg bite machine, but can’t get them to Starbucks egg bites level. There must be some secret ingredient I’m missing. Someone infiltrate Starbucks headquarters and get me those sweet egg bite secrets

• Options
    Zavian wrote: »
    I’ve been making egg bites with my new egg bite machine, but can’t get them to Starbucks egg bites level. There must be some secret ingredient I’m missing. Someone infiltrate Starbucks headquarters and get me those sweet egg bite secrets

Burger King riding away on a motorcycle

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

this is probably fine

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular

Have you tried doubling the added fat and salt?

• Options
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Tumin wrote: »

Maybe adding sugar since well that is common in most foods like this.

Edit: Look below?

https://thegirlonbloor.com/copycat-oven-baked-starbucks-egg-bites/

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I am playing the RE1 remake. Places to save are a lot sparser than I remember.

• Options

It’s more about the consistency, I know they have cottage cheese, egg whites, Monterey Jack cheese and diced red peppers, but I’ve tried adding those together and they don’t come out the same.

But I guess if all else fails, add more lard and salt

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Maybe adding sugar since well that is common in most foods like this.

It seemed like they added <2g so I kind of assumed that came from the cheese. I was trying to figure out if they were playing games with egg whites maybe to keep the protein # even with fat.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I am playing the RE1 remake. Places to save are a lot sparser than I remember.
    It was such a relief when the series switched from the typewriter ribbons to a Microsoft Word based saving system

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I also started RE0 last night and died after an hour and forgot to save anywhere so welp.

This discussion has been closed.