Options

[chat]camp

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Namor, what have they done to you? You've always been dressed like an Olympic swimmer and now you've got ... very ineffective armor?
    dejcndlajm7r.jpg

Even your black 90s vest was better than this ... what is keeping your belt buckle on?

emnmnme on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    what is keeping the belt buckle on, also, what is keeping his belt on

a belt that stops well short of the buckle is

it's odd

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Namor, what have they done to you? You've always been dressed like an Olympic swimmer and now you've got ... very ineffective armor?
    dejcndlajm7r.jpg

Even your black 90s vest was better than this ... what is keeping your belt buckle on?

I think you know the answer to that.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    lady fishfingers in the back there is cool tho

everybody's cool in that except namor

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I think "Stay out of my oceans" would have been a lot more effective than "Stay the hell out of my oceans"

The latter sounds a little too much like a teen trying to be intimidating

Namor's intimidating enough

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    I think the guy wearing a shark head as a hood is Not Cool

That's weird! Don't wear things' faces!

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    I'm suddenly suspicious that Skippy's wood was well-stacked, we're just insatiable nitpicky goblins

haha no that thing was straight fucking garbage

wtf is going on in here

• Options
    edited May 2020
    8271ca77ac952978183a40e4fdb45072.png

One leg has armor and the other doesn't. Did Disney buy Squaresoft recently?

emnmnme on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I'm suddenly suspicious that Skippy's wood was well-stacked, we're just insatiable nitpicky goblins

wtf is going on in here

you gonna put up with that skippy they smack talkin your stack

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    did I tell y'all we bought* a house?

should be in there by the end of the month yay!

*we made an offer and it was accepted but the seller and the seller's realtor both seem dumb so I'm moderately nervous things will fall through

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    illogical sexy armor is good if the character is a man imo

• Options
    wandering wrote: »

if I looked fly af in leather pants and a midriff I'd deffo consider some peekaboo netting, I think this guy is onto something

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Things we could do without (exhaustive list): angel hair pasta

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    not a fan of the guy wearing the orca

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    you've gotta love that alex jones has spent so many years shouting himself hoarse that he now effortlessly sounds how wrestling bad guys have to try hard to make their voice sound

• Options

if I looked fly af in leather pants and a midriff I'd deffo consider some peekaboo netting, I think this guy is onto something

have you ever read the long story by the author of friday night lights about how he was seriously addicted to buying leather pants and it ended up being many hundreds of thousands of dollars and almost ruined his marriage

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

wtf is going on in here

"ooooh Skippy" she moaned

"Stack me. Stack me like your shitty wood pile"

And then Skippy did

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Why are those sharks wearing Mad Max armour

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

have you ever read the long story by the author of friday night lights about how he was seriously addicted to buying leather pants and it ended up being many hundreds of thousands of dollars and almost ruined his marriage

YES and it's great

• Options

"Imperius Sex!"

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote: »

I have really liked angel hair lately, but that's mostly because it A) cooks fast and B) is weak enough that if I put a bunch of it in tupperware, I can easily tear out arbitrary amounts to eat.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    why does Namor have winged sandals

Havelock2.0 on
    You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

I have really liked angel hair lately, but that's mostly because it A) cooks fast and B) is weak enough that if I put a bunch of it in tupperware, I can easily tear out arbitrary amounts to eat.

angel hair is objectively the worst pasta

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »
    Why are those sharks wearing Mad Max armour

sharks already have thick hides that's basically made out of teeth

throwing some armor on them is just gilding the lily

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So the city is giving away free masks today
    The pickup point is right next to my work
    I live 2 miles from work
    It took me 40 minutes to make the drive
    There are hundreds upon hundreds of cars backed up from the pickup point, down the road, onto the main highway and disappearing over the horizon.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    7kmdqj4yjz2d.jpeg

So I’m cooking myself breakfast while distracted talking about politics and sexual abuse allegations when I almost do a bad. The bowl is sriracha, sugar, and rice wine vinegar. My mind was thinking sriracha = red and I had the cap off the soy sauce, bottle rotating through 90 degrees when I stop myself from pouring a healthy glug in the mug

I can’t be trusted, take away my sharp things

• Options

I DONT LIKE IT

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    VishNub wrote: »

No, pasta in which you can feel or taste the pasta is the worst pasta, because it means you're not using it sufficiently as a puttanesca sauce vehicle with pecorino cheese.

• Options

YES and it's great

i was extremely sympathetic while reading that because not many things i can do- hairstyles, articles of clothing, colognes, whatever- make me feel sexy or attractive. so when someone finds a thing i am like hell yes brother u go at it

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    7kmdqj4yjz2d.jpeg

So I’m cooking myself breakfast while distracted talking about politics and sexual abuse allegations when I almost do a bad. The bowl is sriracha, sugar, and rice wine vinegar. My mind was thinking sriracha = red and I had the cap off the soy sauce, bottle rotating through 90 degrees when I stop myself from pouring a healthy glug in the mug

I started putting my condensed milk into the coffee maker not the mug today when I was making my Vietnamese coffee this morning.

Luckily I hadn't put grounds in yet. So just took some cleaning.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    chu plz

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    7kmdqj4yjz2d.jpeg

what is that a mug full of

dirt?

• Options
    it is hot chocolate :3

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Gears Tactics continues to be just excellent

Each node in the skill tree like a ripe fruit bursting with tactical nectar

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Since WFH I haven't been playing guitar as much for a few reasons. Vangirl was very busy very late so I didn't want to be rude but also because we spend so much time inside having my living floor covered in wires and guitar pedals is S U B O P T I M A L

But having to spend a few minutes setting everything up means I don't just pick up my guitar and futz around randomly, which is a huge part of my creative process (it's akin to doodling).

So I took the plunge on a pedalboard:

DUO-24-VW-large.jpg

@Chanus

• Options
    VishNub wrote: »

No, pasta in which you can feel or taste the pasta is the worst pasta, because it means you're not using it sufficiently as a puttanesca sauce vehicle with pecorino cheese.

@credeiki and I will teach you the glories of aglio e olio

• Options
    I bought some potato gnocchi

If this isn't excellent I'm avenging carthage

• Options
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    dang Tony Allen died (heart attack, 79, not corona). i saw him play the other year.

poo
This discussion has been closed.