Options

[chat]camp

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Last night, I put a tortilla in a frying pan with butter, put taco meat and beans and cheese and hot sauce on it.

Then I put a piece of white bread on top of it and flipped it over and toasted that to make a very strange quesadilla.

what the hell

Don't let him shame your food creation. You are the God of the kitchen.

Look down upon your creation and behold that it is good.
    there is no food god; what kind of a food god would allow this:
    9kz42q2x4p9w.jpeg

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i would eat that

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Framed another way, we could say what are food crimes of which you’re accused but you choose to return a verdict of jury nullification

Food choices you... own, defiant in the face of a critical public??

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I made a video of me making my very good scrambled eggs

https://youtu.be/2M8g_wlTj-Y

They are better then the eggs you make

• Options
    Eddy the extremely dismissive, short way you tell the microwave to shut up at :20 brought me back to playing LoL with you

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I, too, get mad at the kitchen timer for beeping, even though that's its job.

This isn't me being sarcastic, I yell at my kitchen timer to shut up all the time.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    I am very nice when I play lol now : )

• Options
    Our microwave beeps every 30 seconds or so for... maybe ever? Once it’s done

It’s a design decision for sure

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    You can turn off your microwave sound by running a 5 lbs ferromagnet in the microwave at 800Watts for 125 minutes.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    oh God I vacuumed out my PC and hit it with compressed air and it was just choked with dust

I'm sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    "hmmm, fans are a little loud, better check"

dust pulled away from the filter like lint from the dryer trap screen

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    on the other hand it's a black monolith Corsair mid tower (no window) under a (now clean) black glass L-shaped desk with a black KB and a black monitor and a black steelseries mat and a black mouse (which cycles chroma and is the only RGB thing in this cube of space)

tight tight tight

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    "hmmm, fans are a little loud, better check"

dust pulled away from the filter like lint from the dryer trap screen

I cleaned my fans out Wednesday when I put the new graphics cards in and the dust almost killed me

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    In December of 2019 he Tweeted "Whoa ... the stock is so high lol."

I don't think the stocks are the only things that are high, Elon Musk.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    i yell at google to shut up and it shuts up

• Options
    Sometimes I say really cruel things to Alexa for her inability to succeed at even basic tasks

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Sometimes I forget that Olly Moss was on the PA forums for a while years ago, posting in the AC

And now he is The Big Time

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    No No No My father was Mr Fart

• Options
    Sometimes I say really cruel things to Alexa for her inability to succeed at even basic tasks

She can’t defend herself Edward..

• Options

Eddy is a cruel master

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Sometimes I forget that Olly Moss was on the PA forums for a while years ago, posting in the AC

It's very frustrating in a little way, like...how do I not own one of those early posters of his?!
    I remember him messing around and asking for feedback on woot tee designs.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

I believe patrick rothfuss was too, in the writing area, and got run off by nerds

• Options
    who is our biggest celebrity poster

ronnie?

• Options

ronnie?

By numbers probably S_O right?

I like to ART
  • Options
    My only interaction with olly moss was when he would post his t shirts in the fashion thread and then leave and not interact with anyone else

• Options
    Doodmann wrote: »

ronnie?

I don't know who that is! school me!

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i just exchanged emails with our mortgage broker and I neither expressed that I hoped he was staying safe, nor wished him a good weekend. I am a monster.

• Options

ronnie?

Special_Olympics who I thought created Homestuck? I mostly remember their very disturbing horse drawings and later found out they were responsible for Problem Sleuth which was the precursor to Homestuck. This is all half remembered bullshit so I could be wrong.

I like to ART
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Deebaser wrote: »
    i just exchanged emails with our mortgage broker and I neither expressed that I hoped he was staying safe, nor wished him a good weekend. I am a monster.

I respect the power move

Organichu on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I'd like to believe that at least one poster is extremely famous and keeps a low profile

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

alexa: disable my safety protocols and see what's up, bitch. I'll send everyone in your contact list a buncha dicks from amazon dot com

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Eddy wrote: »
    I'd like to believe that at least one poster is extremely famous and keeps a low profile

I’m the sixth man on a bottom-of-the-division western conference nba team

Organichu on
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

i mean

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

All the younger NBA players are giant gamer nerds, but they're too young to be on a forum for an ancient webcomic

Christ you repel me with your demographic ignorance

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    the closest thing to famous I'll get is that I sometimes bear a resemblance to Cary Elwes

Havelock2.0 on
    You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    We do call you sexy Cary Elwes

• Options
    i can't stand these guitar videos where some player pretends they're hearing a piece for the first time and they're learning it just then. it's so obviously bullshit, but a beginner or intermediate doesn't know that. insofar as any random person putting out instructional content has any sort of basic responsibility to viewers- why dishearten people with lies? it is tremendously lame. anyone who knows the instrument well realizes you've practiced a bunch of takes. liars!!

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    If they ever do a sequel to the princess bride and need a believable mid to late 20's son I'm available

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »

All the younger NBA players are giant gamer nerds, but they're too young to be on a forum for an ancient webcomic

Christ you repel me with your demographic ignorance

you may not speak to me in this way

• Options
    GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

ronnie?

Special_Olympics who I thought created Homestuck? I mostly remember their very disturbing horse drawings and later found out they were responsible for Problem Sleuth which was the precursor to Homestuck. This is all half remembered bullshit so I could be wrong.

Yeah, S_O is Andrew Hussie, the Homestuck Guy. He don't come around here no mo' tho.

Garthor on
This discussion has been closed.