As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] EoS. officially lost.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Double Bahamut Midgardsormr Zero, I'll take that

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Oh neat, the solo-mode Agito fights can be auto-repeated now. That takes a lot of the sting out of the grind.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Billmaan wrote: »
    Oh neat, the solo-mode Agito fights can be auto-repeated now. That takes a lot of the sting out of the grind.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'd just assumed you couldn't. I'm gonna do that for money because apparently I spent the 56million monies they sent me from the update already from unlocking weapon stuff

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    So how exactly does this "sparking" thing work? I stockpile the big pile of resources, splurge on rolling, and then I get a unit of my choice.

Can I pick any unit, just units on the banner's drop table, or only focus units that have boosted drop rates on the banner?

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Right now, I think Avenue to Fortune is more efficient with the triple drop rate.

And I noticed on all the solo high dragon trials, all the attacks are telegraphed now. In High Jupiter all the rolling fulgors are showing up as purple attacks now.

• Options
    So how exactly does this "sparking" thing work? I stockpile the big pile of resources, splurge on rolling, and then I get a unit of my choice.

Can I pick any unit, just units on the banner's drop table, or only focus units that have boosted drop rates on the banner?

You roll until you have 300 wyrmsigils and can then spend them, before the banner ends, on any unit that is featured on the banner. Right now the only units you can purchase are Gala Zena, Meene, and Midgardsormr Zero.

Wyrmsigils are gained at a rate of 1 per 120 Wyrmite (or ticket equivalent) and 2 per 120 Diamantite. So you get double wyrmsigils with the real-money currency. For a full spark you need to spend 18,000 Diamantite, 36,000 Wyrmite, or a combination of the two.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    oh i hadn't done the math. yeah that's a paid feature to me. even just spending on gala banners generally I don't get higher than 20k ever stockpiled

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

You roll until you have 300 wyrmsigils and can then spend them, before the banner ends, on any unit that is featured on the banner. Right now the only units you can purchase are Gala Zena, Meene, and Midgardsormr Zero.

Wyrmsigils are gained at a rate of 1 per 120 Wyrmite (or ticket equivalent) and 2 per 120 Diamantite. So you get double wyrmsigils with the real-money currency. For a full spark you need to spend 18,000 Diamantite, 36,000 Wyrmite, or a combination of the two.

I see. So it's only the featured units.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Don't forget you get wyrmite from the adventurer/dragon/castle stories.

And now that you have 3 5* slots, I'm running A Mother's Love in all my teams. The 35% gauge accelerator is very useful now that it doesn't take one of the % damage bonus slots.

• Options
    A fully unbound Agito weapon takes 42,000,000 Rupies.

Ugh.

• Options
    I'm nowhere near Agito max unbinds but making additional copies of weapons is demanding some bonkers material numbers.

That free 6* brick and 100 million rupies will not go amiss however!

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Ilia looks amazing. She's dual res, has gauge accelerator as a coab, and fires when she dodges. I'm so happy I didn't go all in on Zena.

https://youtu.be/h-hDh_oabMY

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Are we still gong to be getting daily free 10 rolls? I'm ~2k wyrmite short of being able to spark. I think that between some character/castle stories and daily quest rewards that I should be good, but freebie ten rolls will cinch it by themselves.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    We're getting free ten rolls daily through to the end of October.

330 total rolls.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Since today is the last day for the current banner and the only 5* I've gotten so far with the free pulls was Gaibhne & Creidhne, I used single tickets to up the ante on the free pull, only to end up pulling Zena with them. I went ahead and popped the free pull and got Midgarsormr Zero, so a very lucky last day.

• Options
    I really hope I can pick up Ilias on free summons. She's perfect for my playstyle of panic rolling out of bad lights on the ground. And chasing bosses. And sometimes just because I don't want to wait to get up to a sprint.

• Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    Well... Spark worked.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    I crafted my first high dragon trial weapon tonight. I buffed up Marth a few times and took down HMS.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    I did 65 rolls tonight. I tried to prep my freebie roll with single tickets but tripped over the ninja bride before getting to the 10 roll. Then I tried again and burnt the freebie and some 10 roll tickets. I got a double 5* summon and got a duplicate 5* adventurer and Long Long (who I already have MUB'd).

I'm gonna wait for tomorrow before rolling again.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Had about 50 singles and Prize Banner + Ilia was more than enough for me to throw them all in. Got some gold paper, new dragons, and Ilia with 8 tickets remaining.

Probably should have waited until last day of banner in case free summons were enough but OH WELL I got my panic rolling Light Gun.

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    20 10-pulls no Ilia, I need to find 4800 more Wyrmite between now and the 12th to be able to spark her. Bluh

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    Reigner wrote: »
    20 10-pulls no Ilia, I need to find 4800 more Wyrmite between now and the 12th to be able to spark her. Bluh

Did you already do everything in the compendium? There's a bunch of tickets and wyrmite there for the taking.

• Options
    oh youre right! and that's much more exciting than unlocking stories for another dozen dopes

• Options
    Apparently the prizes in this banner were turbo nerfed from last time so that's really great to hear after going in on it

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Apparently the prizes in this banner were turbo nerfed from last time so that's really great to hear after going in on it

Part of the reason that I didn't just wait for the last day with my free rolls is that I'd heard a lot of hype about prize banners. I suppose it's not a big deal though. If I get her with freebies, then I guess I'll stop. Otherwise I was thinking about sparking her in the first place. Still no Illia today from my free roll, but I did get a platinum prize that contained a sun stone.

On another note, farming these dragon essences feels like a pain even with auto-battles. There's just so many. At least I'm getting close to the end of the tunnel for some of them. I've already MUB'd Agni and Poseidon. Cerberus is a few days away from being MUB'd.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Guess who sparked Ilia already. This guy sparked Ilia already. Kill me

Shes rad as hell though

• Options
    Reigner wrote: »
    Guess who sparked Ilia already. This guy sparked Ilia already. Kill me

Shes rad as hell though

She really is. I used her in one fight and immediately used my limited resources to make her an agito gun.

Also dream summoned Grace. Worth it.

• Options
    Yeah I had two free Agito Unbind Bars. Ive been afraid to use them this whole time, but went into a gun without question.

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    Banner was very good to me. I managed to grab Ilia after using the free summon and 10 single tickets. I did some more summoning (about 5k or so wyrmite) since it's a prize banner and picked up another three new 5*s: Akasha, Mitsuba, and Nadine. I've stockpiled enough Agito materials to make a gun for Ilia, so I'm very tempted to do that, but I'd also like a katana for G. Luca or daggers for Mitsuhide. Sadly, Tartarus is the one Agito fight that is really hard to auto-battle so I'm still grinding co-op for those materials.

• Options
    Something kind of minor, but I noticed that the characters all have 2nd anniversary voice lines if you look at their character profiles. I was surprised to see that the Fire Emblem collab characters also have anniversary voice lines. I didn't partake in the other collabs so I can't speak about them. I wonder if they've just had the voice lines on ice since the collabs?

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    All VAs recorded anniversary lines for years 1 and 2, as well as seasonal lines where appropriate.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    I didn't log in today until a little while ago, but apparently it's double drops on high dragon fights. Only Expert available for HMS, but get your tails.

• Options
    Neat, I can auto eHMS now with a decently high rate of success. Just need to take some time, and honey, to go through Void battles so I can unlock those +30% damage bonuses and should be a wrap.

Then I can look at trying to auto mHMS but that might be a bit far at the moment. Better to just focus on collecting as many materials as possible today to get Wind team ready to smack eHMC

• Options
    Still no Illia. I was super excited when I saw a triple 5* roll. The Excitement ebbed away a bit when I saw that none of the 5*s were mana casters. Still though, I can't complain about the following:

Bride Elly (Dupe, so eldwater)
    Lucretia(Dupe, so more eldwater)
    Forte (new for me!)

Also, for prizes I got a damascus bar and two gold keys. So while I would have preferred Illia, I'm still as a whole very happy with this roll. I do wish Illia would come home from one of these freebies though. That would let me save some of my stash for Halloween. I'd hate it if I missed out on halloween Alex or something.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    I really like Forte. Her dragon boost stacking makes her a lot of fun. I use her with Ramiel to pretty great effect.

• Options
    Today's double dragon drops is high mercury.

In related news, I can now semi reliably auto high mercury.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    I cannot auto eHMC because I'm too busy grinding out these Void weapons, unbinding them, grinding more Void materials, and unlocking the weapon abilities for each one.

Considering I rarely did Void battles, besides Manticore/Chimera, I have about as many materials as a new player so this is gonna take a while.

Madican on
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Where does it show that? When I log in, I don't see anything for mercury and just see a "Drops x2 co-op" marker for High Zodiark.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options

Where does it show that? When I log in, I don't see anything for mercury and just see a "Drops x2 co-op" marker for High Zodiark.

uo9xatx8qjbo.png

• Options

uo9xatx8qjbo.png

I had it set to co-op. So they de-sync the x2 drops between co-op and solo for High Dragon Trials? Do they do that for any of the other game modes? I thought that all of the void battles, regular dragon trials, and imperial onslaughts were x2 drops for both co-op and solo.

3DS Friend Code: