As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Spottage

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited May 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Spottage

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Carson Bolt's past gets even more troubled.

• Options
    PeriSoftPeriSoft Registered User regular
    i-XQgbWBw-X3.jpg

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    So is Gabe's post from the day of this comic basically lost to the ether? I can only see the snippet that's currently still on the front page, because the link takes me to the dedicated page for Tycho's newspost on that day, and the previous post button just reloads it. It seems to just be a url issue (since they used the comics title for their posts and did it on the same day, they have the same url), but Gabe's post must still be in the site's data somehow since we can see the preview.

Can anyone think of a way to get around this?

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Huh when I go to the front page the snippet i see is from Tycho's post but it has Gabe's face next to it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Another weirdness: when you press the < button here, it doesn't take you anywhere:
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2020/05/04/spottage

Though if I go to
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/news
    I can scroll down and see both Gabe and Tycho's Spottage posts and those before it.

dennis on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Might make a thread for it in the bug reports thread. It's usually used for forum issues, but it's been used in the past for general site issues like missing comics too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Roger wilco. Thanks for the input.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png