As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for previous year PAX coins - any advice / suggestions?

coincollectorcoincollector Registered User regular
Hello everyone,

I'm searching for a handful of prior year pax coins (i was late to the party) .

I'm assuming a straight up buy thread isn't allowed here but i guess I'm seeking advice / tips on how i may be able to get a hold of these coins ?

Thanks for reading

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    What years do you need? We changed our minds about collecting them.

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • RILMSRILMS ???Registered User regular
    Depending on the year, I would get in contact with Kiddercorp. I believe they keep left over challenge coins that were not sold

oxlwbbH.jpg
  • DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    I got some extra south ones and maybe an east? What you looking for?

• coincollectorcoincollector Registered User regular
    ishtra wrote: »
    What years do you need? We changed our minds about collecting them.
    DanQ wrote: »
    I got some extra south ones and maybe an east? What you looking for?

I am sorry for the late response , i was able to track down all but 1 with RILMS' advice , thank you kindly
    RILMS wrote: »
    Depending on the year, I would get in contact with Kiddercorp. I believe they keep left over challenge coins that were not sold

Thank you very much , i did do this and was able to purchase all needed coins except the first year coin

RILMS
    Which coin are you missing? Before Kiddercorp, we used Phoenix Challenge Coins

oxlwbbH.jpg
    Which coin are you missing? Before Kiddercorp, we used Phoenix Challenge Coins

The only one left i am missing is the Prime 2010 Challenge coin - the one with the Nintendo DS system

The very first one eh? I assume Pheoenix made them, but not sure. I couldn't find any mention of them online...

You could ask strebalicious or papaprinny, but I don't know if they are active on the forums any more...

oxlwbbH.jpg
    coincollector
    The very first one eh? I assume Pheoenix made them, but not sure. I couldn't find any mention of them online...

You could ask strebalicious or papaprinny, but I don't know if they are active on the forums any more...

Will try that! If you also happen to run across someone who may have it , would appreciate a mention!

Thanks for the tip

RILMS