Poll [Chat]

• jungleroomxjungleroomx 100% BEEF MEAT Registered User regular
    is it shazes or shazi?

shazos

Shaz-folk

Nexusians.

Make. Time.
    spool32nexuscrawler
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud my moons are good moons Registered User regular
    I also apologize for being a broken record about this for the past many months

Doesn’t really help anyone

But also thanks for putting up with it and being sympathetic
    Hugs

spool32MrMister
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Shazkowski we are here for you dude. Don't be upset about talking through your situation, [chat] is about it.

u just gotta throw in a post about butts now and again to keep the slavering mob sated.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudjungleroomxShazkar ShadowstormBrodyMrMister
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Registered User regular
    butts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
    spool32JacobkoshBrodyMrMister
    spool32 wrote: »
    Shazkowski we are here for you dude. Don't be upset about talking through your situation, [chat] is about it.

u just gotta throw in a post about butts now and again to keep the slavering mob sated.

We all come in and vent and then butt

It's the cycle that keeps us vital and youthful

Make. Time.
    spool32Shazkar ShadowstormSummaryJudgmentBrodyBlameless ClericMrMister
    spool32 wrote: »

We all come in and vent and then butt

It's the cycle that keeps us vital and youthful

except chanus

Chanus
    shaz you good people, you too mim

Mim
  • SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Chanus agrees.

icon.png facebookIcon.png tumblrIcon.png
    is this how nations are born
    Chanus
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited May 23
    I’m going try and get 5 stars on my animal crossing island this holiday

I’m pretty proud of it! Especially the geometric orchard I made

Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

gotta update that stuff man
    wanderingFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudRhesus PositiveIncenjucarBlameless ClericMrMister
    Also also I may just grab some Sisters of Battle if they're getting love with the new edition

I hope the Inquisition gets some good love too

Like I want to roll out an Ordos army

Also also also current WH40K meta guessing
    So they brought back Ephrael Stern, the Daemonifuge. Looking at her story and such there's kind of a lot of similarities between her and how Big E came about. I wonder if the End Game is to have a God-Empress of Mankind

• VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Harley is squinting one eye and it looks kind of swollen

I’m not sure what she could have done but the vet is full until next Friday

Fffffff

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Wrote, directed, and starred in a Chick-fil-a commercial about respecting the police Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    RedTide wrote: »
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

As much as I am loathe to condone pineapple on pizza, isn't this pie missing a heat element?

Like maybe hot peppers in lieu of pepperoni?

Pepperoni is spicy first of all, and the sausage was hot italian. I wanted jalapeño in addition but my husband vetoed that because he is a fake mexican. I had to settle for a little crushed red pepper as a garnish.

also how dare you? suggest I eat something and call it perfection and think I have not balanced every component?????

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    emnmnme wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    w3wqd5I.jpeg

43xj0bj4100r.png

j99yzfy06n4j.png

Aaaaaaaarggh!

rRwz9.gif
    cB557VanguardCasual EddyHavelock2.0
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    Necrons are way more interesting than space marines. I would argue almost everything in 40k is more interesting than the space marines

You have to get into specific chapters for them to be interesting

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Sleep
    Here’s a picture of blossom not enjoying the wind

vk5s4luqpebz.jpeg

Donkey KongKanaRhesus PositivejungleroomxemnmnmewanderingFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudJacobkoshSleepBlameless ClericcredeikiPowerpuppiesSnicketysnickMrMisterChanusspool32knitdan
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Wrote, directed, and starred in a Chick-fil-a commercial about respecting the police Registered User regular
    if reddit presents me with one more suggestion that I install their iOS app, I am gonna shit

wanderingBrodyJacobkoshPowerpuppiesYoshisummonsshryke
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    small baby

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Casual Eddy
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited May 23
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

As much as I am loathe to condone pineapple on pizza, isn't this pie missing a heat element?

Pepperoni is spicy first of all, and the sausage was hot italian. I wanted jalapeño in addition but my husband vetoed that because he is a fake mexican. I had to settle for a little crushed red pepper as a garnish.

also how dare you? suggest I eat something and call it perfection and think I have not balanced every component?????

Pepperoni is compromise in cured meat form, you show your belly like this I will strike every time.

RedTide on
    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    it impresses me that's a chunk of w40k audience that dedicates itself apparently entirely to analyzing game workshop's financials

aRkpc.gif
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    maybe she growls at you for photographing her misery so often

Pepperoni is compromise in cured meat form, you show your belly like this I will strike every time.

pepperoni is great, you wound only yourself!

VanguardjungleroomxJacobkoshshryke
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    it impresses me that's a chunk of w40k audience that dedicates itself apparently entirely to analyzing game workshop's financials

Its basically an entire hobby built around one company so a lot of people are invested in their health. But you see the same with stuff like WoW nerds pouring over Blizzard's stuff.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    IncenjucarSleep
  • VanguardVanguard A wretched country of duskRegistered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 23
    pineapple on pizza works and if you object you lack a basic comprehension of the science of food

you might not enjoy it, but that is another matter

don't @ me

Vanguard on
    Rhesus PositiveZavianKanaspool32

No she growls at me because people were cruel to her for most of her life

/debbiedowner

i bought a pint of ice cream: salted dark chocolate with orange zested brownie chunks, hazlenut cookie clusters, and white chocolate chips

Blameless Cleric
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

No she growls at me because people were cruel to her for most of her life

/debbiedowner

She is such good pupper tho

Casual EddySleep
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i bought a pint of ice cream: salted dark chocolate with orange zested brownie chunks, hazlenut cookie clusters, and white chocolate chips

What brand

The ample hills near us closed : (((((

The fuck you say about pepperoni

Make. Time.
  • ZavianZavian Senātus Populusque Rōmānus Registered User regular
    Penguins are the best

Sleep
    like sure that plastic tasting paper thin presliced non refrigerated pepperoni that hangs in the grocery store near the premade pizza dough isn't very good but like, who judges a class of product by its worst possible version?

it would be like judging all cheese on kraft singles or all people based on red tide BOOM ROASTED

jungleroomxVanguardJacobkoshPowerpuppies

What brand

ample hills!

What brand

ample hills!

*cries tears of ice cream*

Vanguard
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Jersey drivers are worse than PA drivers

Hahaha

No, not at all.

New Jersey has the most predictable drivers on this earth.

Pennsylvania, collectively, doesn't understand how left lanes work.

I fear my safety on the sidewalk.

Maybe Jersey City is like the epicenter of bad driving.

Jersey City is the epicenter of horrendous highway design that we are about 70 years too late to do anything about

I'm pretty sure Seattle freeway interchange extravaganza is at least in contention for worst highway design.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

The fuck you say about pepperoni

It's the cured meat they serve to children.

Can it be delicious? Yes.

Hormel makes more shitty Pepperoni then there exists prosciutto in the world so it's inclusion is not above reproach.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Getting that old world pepperoni that cups when it's cooked

Dude

Make. Time.
    Getting that old world pepperoni that cups when it's cooked

Dude

yesss the little grease cups with the toasty rim

VanguardCasual Eddysyndalisknitdanshryke
    Prosciutto is overpriced salami yeah I said it

Make. Time.
This discussion has been closed.