As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I'm tired of all these dupe DIY that I have. Here is a list and @ me with the one you want. At the start of tomorrow they are all getting sold. An update needs to come out soon with new recipes.

Cherry speakers
    Log wall-mounted clock
    Tree standee
    Peach rug x2
    Leaf umbrella
    Natural garden chair
    Deer decoration
    Woodland wall
    Log garden lounge
    Dark bamboo rug
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Natural garden table
    Bonfire
    Peach wall
    Orange dress
    Cherry umbrella

@Toxic Toys Can I scoop up the natural garden chair later? Been looking for that one for a little while.

Yes you can, just let me know when.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    rugs on island - flowing river floor and exquisite wall last seen nw corner up top by blaire's house

abels - muscles suits, maid dresses, Noh mask, racing helmet and other normal stuff.

kevin crafting sandy beach floor

will be afk ish
    1y313

Jubal77 on
    Local H Jay
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Turnips 433 for the next hour.
    0QDRH

--

Update:
    Yuka is making Money Floor because she is self-aware.

Incenjucar on
    Jubal77
    Closing up to get incenjucars turnip pricing

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    @Toxic Toys opened now

Leif is here and Ables have wrestler uniforms!

Watering on the hybrids in SW would be great!

I'll be afk
    CQXCR

Thank you from myself and ladyjubs incenjucar!

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    @Toxic Toys opened now

Leif is here and Ables have wrestler uniforms!

Watering on the hybrids in SW would be great!

I'll be afk
    CQXCR

Left them right in front of you.

• ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    Gates open. Octavian is crafting Ironwood Table.

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
    akjak
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    So the police hat + security uniform is fun. It makes my bug collecting feel like I’m on patrol.

“Excuse me sir, do you know how fast you were flying across that flower bed? Have you been drinking any nectar today? License and registration, please, wings where I can see them.”

lxcnjuez7vji.jpeg

ACAB
    bugcatchers

Local H JayAnti-SeanwanderingIncenjucarWeX Majors
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Gates open. Octavian is crafting Ironwood Table.

That traitor. He never crafted anything good for me.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    Hahahaha. I keep him well-sated with offerings!

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Mathew BurrackMathew Burrack CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Lemme tell you, the stress of a busy week is multiplied like crazy when you are spending that busy week thinking "gah I bought so many turnips and I haven't even logged in to look at prices".

:/

(Holding out hope someone will have some good prices at the end of the week, because my wife's turnip prices are rock bottom at the moment. Also: anybody have any white cosmos? Weirdly she hasn't been able to get any yet...)

"Let's take a look at the scores! The girls are at the square root of Pi, while the boys are still at a crudely drawn picture of a duck. Clearly, it's anybody's game!"
    Opening Candle Cove.

Sprocket is crafting Beekeeper’s Hive.

Ables have zap suits and spendy Zen Hairpins.

It’s raining.

Turnips are 180 if anyone’s nervous.

I’ll be afk

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    That dastardly Redd has shown up on my extraordinarily in-progress island.

Serene (fake)
    Flowery (real)
    Quaint (fake)
    Ancient statue (fake)

All art, fake or otherwise is sold out. We have helped subsidize Redd's life of crime.

@Toxic Toys if you want a first crack at the fake inventory and swing by with that DIY, maybe we can kill two birds with one stone!

1FP3J - anyone welcome now!

A bizarre weather system has left my southern beaches on both sides of the airport strewn with unneeded DIYs. Please think of the animals and take what you wish. Boots, near the tailor, is crafting a honeycomb wall. Able's has a Power Helmet, which is kinda neat. Nook's has a lame selection today but all of the limited stuff is still there.

I don't care much for hybrid flowers, but I will appreciate any feedback on the museum area that I worked on a bit last night and is nearing completion.

Kasyn on
    @Kasyn PM me a code and I'll be over.

edited May 2020
    If the internet is correct, I should have Leif tomorrow. Making it 13 weekdays with no Redd.

So when I’m wrapping up tomorrow, I’ll have little a time travel as a treat.

Imma have one crack at genuine art every week, by gum.

akjak on
    rndmhero
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I'm also open for friend visitors, would love some flowers watered on the 1st cliff below my house, and pleeeease take my fossils.

Able got samurai and ninja clothes.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    That dastardly Redd has shown up on my extraordinarily in-progress island.

Serene (fake)
    Flowery (real)
    Quaint (fake)
    Ancient statue (fake)

"Toxic Toys" if you want a first crack at the fake inventory and swing by with that DIY, maybe we can kill two birds with one stone!

Will open up soon otherwise.

A bizarre weather system has left my southern beaches on both sides of the airport strewn with unneeded DIYs. Please think of the animals and take what you wish.

I don't care much for hybrid flowers, but I will appreciate any feedback on the museum area that I worked on a bit last night and is nearing completion.

Once Toxic has had his fill, I would also like to partake in your black market artistry.

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    @rndmhero Code's up, see above, come one come all.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I'm also open for friend visitors, would love some flowers watered on the 1st cliff below my house, and pleeeease take my fossils.

Able got samurai and ninja clothes.

I wasn't sure which flowers, so I went ham and watered a lot near your house

Also I took a lot of fossils, thank you!

Stormwatcher
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Turnips selling for 576, Flick is here (was this morning he must be wandering), combat helmet being sold at Able Sisters.

Dodo will be open until let's say 9pm cst.

2KHQ5

Believe in yourself dabbing is not a crime.

TexiKen on
    akjakDrake Chambers
    edited May 2020
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Turnips selling for 576, Flick is here (was this morning he must be wandering), combat helmet being sold at Able Sisters.

Dodo will be open until let's say 7pm cst.

2KHQ5

Believe in yourself dabbing is not a crime.

Just flagging that Flick and CJ are irrelevant to visitors, we can't interact with them for either sales or models.

It is a thing that sucks and is dumb.

Kasyn on
    TexiKenOrcaVyolynce
    FYI Flick and CJ do nothing for visitors, more’s the pity.

You know what I want Leif to do? Buy my picked flowers at a premium.

SilverWindStormwatcheramethystoakToxic ToysrndmheroOrcaAnti-SeanGONG-00WACriminal
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Repose is open for the afternoon! Please help to water the roses north of the moon. We're onto blues only~! (And anyone who would like a blue rose, please let me know :D)

Apple is crafting a leaf mask, and for your touching convenience this afternoon we have:

antique chair (natural)
    box corner sofa (black)
    den chair (green)
    throwback mitt chair (brown)
    light switch (brown ... more like goldish)
    pinball machine (white)
    box sofa (yellow)
    imperial low table (blue... just dropped out of a balloon after I touched DaMoon's - lucky!)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular

Got it, thank you! I love your layout.

Also, HOW ARE ALL YOUR WEEDS SO TALL?!?! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?!?!

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    Island open to friend's list.

Redd is here and has at least 1 real painting, first come first server (bring a ladder).

If you feel like watering it's the top north-east cliff (right by Redd)

AFK

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    amethystoak
    I spent ~30k Nook Miles to find a new villager today. I meant to find another Smug but I could not pass up Bud. This cool cat is my newest Jock bro.

503c94kocx1l.jpg

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    amethystoakToxic ToysdavidsdurionsIncenjucarKen OStormwatcherGONG-00WeX Majors
  • Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Elin wrote: »
    I spent ~30k Nook Miles to find a new villager today. I meant to find another Smug but I could not pass up Bud. This cool cat is my newest Jock bro.

503c94kocx1l.jpg

The game should immediately rename any island he moves to to ‘Flavortown USA’, character limits be damned.

ElindavidsdurionsamethystoakOrcaWeX Majors
    rndmhero wrote: »

Got it, thank you! I love your layout.

Also, HOW ARE ALL YOUR WEEDS SO TALL?!?! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?!?!

I do absolutely nothing, is my secret.

I always assumed weeds were entirely random, which of the variant spawns, and then it stays that way forever. Maybe they grow over time? Dunno.

• TheDrifterTheDrifter Registered User regular
    Big shoutout to Texican. You made us like 2 million bells. Thanks for the code!

TexiKen
    edited May 2020
    @Elin you crashed

Bummer cuz I liked the throwback container Redd had lol

akjak on
    amethystoak
    akjak wrote: »
    @Elin you crashed

Bummer cuz I liked the throwback container Redd had lol

@akjak emerged from Hell Train long enough to reopen.

Ed still making a stone wall for everyone's dungeon needs.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    amethystoak
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Weird, your island isn't showing up on the list available to go to for me. Did it crash again already?

edited May 2020
    Same, musta crashed again.

Anyway it was the red throwback container if anyone has one to spare

akjak on
    I didn't crash ... I was just so distracted by new shiney game that I posted and then failed to actually open my island ...

Honest mistake, happens all the time I'm sure ...

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    amethystoakOrcaVyolynce
    I still have the following DIY recipes if anyone want them, just @ me. If anyone would be kind enough to catalog One of those We're Open neon signs it would be super cool.

Cherry speakers
    Tree standee
    Peach rug x2
    Leaf umbrella
    Natural garden chair
    Deer decoration
    Woodland wall
    Log garden lounge
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Natural garden table
    Bonfire
    Peach wall
    Cherry umbrella
    Street piano

SilverWind
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    I was just walking through my museum and realized that I already have a Moody Painting. But I bought one at Elin's island just a little bit ago. @akjak - do you need that one?

• AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Do any of our southern friends have the ability to make mush stuff? I'd really love some of the pieces, but as a northerner, I have no idea if they're super rare or a bunny-like plague.

I kinda do, but I haven't been playing the game for more than about 20 minutes a day and have stopped basically doing anything other than "Is Redd here? No? Turns game off". Mushrooms are pretty common once they start spawning - which will be everywhere, but I'm pretty sure this is also because my island is 90% trees as well (they seem to like trees).

The one exception is the truffle or "rare mushroom". This is found in dig spots and seems to be hugely rare. In an entire month I've only ever seen one of them. Everything else was a fossil. So you might want to bear in mind that any recipe that needs a rare mushroom could be very difficult.

My enthusiasm for this game has entirely died with Redd being so rare. I'm at the point now where once I've seen my two unique visitors for the week (EG not Sahara or the useless Lief, Kicks) I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of taking Fire Emblem out of the switch to play this anymore. I'm so disappointed in how two of the guaranteed visitors just offer nothing of value - Sahara IMO has more than enough merits to be weekly - while some of the non-guaranteed ones like Redd are some of the best. I got Label and Gulliver this week. Next week I'll probably get Label, who haunts my island practically at this point and likely something else that's 100% not useful.

If they add other visitors to the game while keeping the same guaranteed ones, this could make ever finishing my museum without cheating impossible. That just 100% puts me off the game permanently.

Edit: TL:DR My main motivation for playing AC was finishing the museum. It's now impossible. Now I have no motivation to keep playing.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I still have the following DIY recipes if anyone want them, just @ me. If anyone would be kind enough to catalog One of those We're Open neon signs it would be super cool.

Cherry speakers
    Tree standee
    Peach rug x2
    Leaf umbrella
    Natural garden chair
    Deer decoration
    Woodland wall
    Log garden lounge
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Natural garden table
    Bonfire
    Peach wall
    Cherry umbrella
    Street piano

I think I might need that Street Piano recipe @Toxic Toys

Because, I mean, come on:
    FtrPianoStreet_Remake_0_0.png

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Do any of our southern friends have the ability to make mush stuff? I'd really love some of the pieces, but as a northerner, I have no idea if they're super rare or a bunny-like plague.

I kinda do, but I haven't been playing the game for more than about 20 minutes a day and have stopped basically doing anything other than "Is Redd here? No? Turns game off". Mushrooms are pretty common once they start spawning - which will be everywhere, but I'm pretty sure this is also because my island is 90% trees as well (they seem to like trees).

The one exception is the truffle or "rare mushroom". This is found in dig spots and seems to be hugely rare. In an entire month I've only ever seen one of them. Everything else was a fossil. So you might want to bear in mind that any recipe that needs a rare mushroom could be very difficult.

My enthusiasm for this game has entirely died with Redd being so rare. I'm at the point now where once I've seen my two unique visitors for the week (EG not Sahara or the useless Lief, Kicks) I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of taking Fire Emblem out of the switch to play this anymore. I'm so disappointed in how two of the guaranteed visitors just offer nothing of value - Sahara IMO has more than enough merits to be weekly - while some of the non-guaranteed ones like Redd are some of the best. I got Label and Gulliver this week. Next week I'll probably get Label, who haunts my island practically at this point and likely something else that's 100% not useful.

If they add other visitors to the game while keeping the same guaranteed ones, this could make ever finishing my museum without cheating impossible. That just 100% puts me off the game permanently.

Edit: TL:DR My main motivation for playing AC was finishing the museum. It's now impossible. Now I have no motivation to keep playing.

I agree the Redd stuff is a big drag. Something I was wondering about is, does the stuff Gulliver gives count as art? Wish I had done more of his stuff

I think it would be cool if they changed those weekly visitors to rotate on a set schedule, or appear more frequently

This discussion has been closed.