As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    I have Pietro in my town and I finally gave up on ignoring him since that doesn't seem to actually influence if or when a resident moves out. Might as well be neighborly I guess.

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    My girlfriend have Judy visit her campground last night and spent all night trying to get her to move in. Wasn't going to happen as someone else was moving in. Judy is so cute and it sucks that only one animal can move in at a time.

l0s3ahu1r1g8.png

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Judy is one of the top 10 most popular
    and it's easy to see why

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »
    Does anyone have Goldie on their island? Specifically, do have Goldie with her full house, not the 'starter' villager house?

I want to compare because the one image I have been able to find of it is very similar to my 'starter' version and I am not sure it's correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au80P6xT6xo&feature=emb_title
    Time stamp 7:45

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Judy is one of the top 10 most popular
    and it's easy to see why

I got Apple
    She's a peice of shit compared to Judy.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm annoyed how quickly the game fills vacant spots. Trying to be ready for someone to move in is really just luck rather than anything else. My roommate apparently has an app for his phone that lets him scan it like it's an Amiibo, so I could use that to get some villagers in, but I like playing the game atleast somewhat organically.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Are people looking for Power Suits? My Able Sisters has them in stock today. Flashy Kimonos and Combat Helmets too. I can open if there is a need.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    I have Friga making Ironwood Cupboard DIY, also Kicks is here.

Open with code: N8494

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    So uh, my visitors for the week don’t jive with the datamining.

Monday: Saharah
    Tuesday: Kicks
    Wednesday: CJ
    Thursday: Flick
    Friday: Label

I should have had Leif today, right?

Also I tried to TT back to a day I think I had Redd, but he wasn’t there.

But another consequence of TT is that my max-friend watered flowers did not propagate. Which is weird because the day I went to still showed the max shine.

Also it’s a “good way” to get a bunch of the tall weeds.

Coco is making basic-library wall if anyone wants me to open up in a bit.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Opal Cove is open to friends. Nooklings have a book for sale if you want to come fill your pockets with books.

Saharah is here with:
    Small rug: simple small red mat
    Medium rug: brown wooden-deck rug
    Large rug: brown shaggy rug
    Wallpaper: exquisite wall
    Flooring: oasis flooring

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    Bianca is making stacked magazines

Sahara has been seen wandering around the residential districr beach

DIYs are numerous on the front walk

The nooklings have a knife block and a diner sign (amoung other things)

The Ables have socks and a thief costume

AFK

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Repose is open for the afternoon, at least until I find it within myself to do my daily Ring Fit. ... First comes making strawberry ice cream though >_>

Please help to water the flowers north of the moon! In particular the tulips and hyacinth as I messed up in my village area and have to fill out some spots there (with the rock moving project, my regular garden can't breed correctly).

Apple is currently making a Shell Bed

Sahara is here today and while I wrote down what she had, I must have overwritten it with some other notes at some point. The medium rug is Red Carpet. I've also scattered about 20 duplicate Sahara wallpapers and floors by the entrance--please take them if desired!

For your touching convenience today we have:

writing desk (dark brown)
    surfboard (white)
    water cooler
    safe (gold)
    old fashioned alarm clock (red)
    typewriter (black)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    There may be some goofiness with time travel. I went back to my meteor shower day which should have had Flick, Celeste, and wisp. I only saw Celeste but at least I still got a meteor shower out of it.

Day 63: still no sign of Redd. Beginning to think he may be lost at sea. Not sure if I should send a letter to his wife yet or not. Can't give up hope yet.
    18rtdo4qbdn9.jpeg

edited May 2020
    Some recent changes to my island I'm digging. Thinking of moving all my villagers to the downtown and making some fun structures along the river like a gym and maybe a restaurant.

Local H Jay on
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Tomorrow at 10am PST I’m going to host a Gnome Touching Party. It has come to my attention that there are 8 (!) variations, and I’m missing 1!

So I’ll have my 7 available for touching. Anyone who brings gnomes to add to the pile will earn a 5k bells bounty.

My collection is as follows: Sprightly, Sleepy, Hungry, Laid-back, Rebel, Reliable, and Surprised.

Come get your Gnomes on! (tomorrow to allow for Nook Shopping orders)

Edit: Thanks @ShubNiggurath

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    If this is the popularity list then I declare fake news, everyone is wrong. Gala is a treasure, Walt is cool, Rodeo is dumb I concede that's why I let him move out, but Pango is great too, you people don't know what you want you're all the real monsters. And I learned there's an animal called Tex! edit: and an animal named Ken! Top 2 characters!

TexiKen on
    akjak wrote: »
    Tomorrow at 10am PST I’m going to host a Gnome Touching Party. It has come to my attention that there are 8 (!) variations, and I’m missing 3.

So I’ll have my 5 available for touching. Anyone who brings gnomes to add to the pile will earn a 5k bells bounty.

My collection is as follows: Sprightly, Sleepy, Hungry, Laid-back, and Rebel.

Just mailed you Surprised and Reliable

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Tomorrow at 10am PST I’m going to host a Gnome Touching Party. It has come to my attention that there are 8 (!) variations, and I’m missing 3.

So I’ll have my 5 available for touching. Anyone who brings gnomes to add to the pile will earn a 5k bells bounty.

My collection is as follows: Sprightly, Sleepy, Hungry, Laid-back, and Rebel.

I am so there. Unfortunately I have Sprightly, Sleepy, Laid-back, and Rebel also.

Gonna open up Joya Blanca, Klaus (far right side of island) is making Iron Wall Rack and the Abel's have Skater helmets

I have some free DIYs up front, nothing crazy but if you need em take em. I might dump some other stuff there, all up for grabs.

D9667

Gonna open up Joya Blanca, Klaus (far right side of island) is making Iron Wall Rack and the Abel's have Skater helmets

I have some free DIYs up front, nothing crazy but if you need em take em. I might dump some other stuff there, all up for grabs.

D9667

I still needed the cardboard bed recipe, so thank you!

VillagerDB Wish List
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Tomorrow at 10am PST I’m going to host a Gnome Touching Party. It has come to my attention that there are 8 (!) variations, and I’m missing 1!

So I’ll have my 7 available for touching. Anyone who brings gnomes to add to the pile will earn a 5k bells bounty.

My collection is as follows: Sprightly, Sleepy, Hungry, Laid-back, Rebel, Reliable, and Surprised.

Edit: Thanks @ShubNiggurath

I sent a friend request.

I can bring 4 Reliable Gnomes, in case anybody wants to just take one home and not have to order it.

You appear to be missing the Passionate Gnome
    FtrDwarf_Remake_6_0.png

Taramoor on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Some recent changes to my island I'm digging. Thinking of moving all my villagers to the downtown and making some fun structures along the river like a gym and maybe a restaurant.

I love urban style towns like this. Great job

Gates open. Saharah day. Pecan crafting pretty tulip wreath.

Would be super appreciative of one purple pansy if anyone has spares. I can now trade for any other hybrid flower.

VillagerDB Wish List
    So my gates are open. Sahara is walking around, I last saw her just east of the main plaza in the arcade. There is free stuff near the shops. Cherry is making a shell partition. It has also been raining off and on all day. If you want to water some flowers there is a patch behind my house. I'l be afk for the most part.

@Wyvern and @Kasyn - I left the DIY you requested in front of my house.

Did anyone here with the Switch name James send me a friend request? Most of the time I get a friend request from here, it says it was sent via friend code. But this request was sent in-game (also, how do you send Switch friend requests in-game?). I don't see anyone on the AC friend list with the name James.

Gates open. Saharah day. Pecan crafting pretty tulip wreath.

Would be super appreciative of one purple pansy if anyone has spares. I can now trade for any other hybrid flower.

I'll be riiiiiiight there, with a pansy! :D

signature.png
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    So my gates are open. Sahara is walking around, I last saw her just east of the main plaza in the arcade. There is free stuff near the shops. Cherry is making a shell partition. It has also been raining off and on all day. If you want to water some flowers there is a patch behind my house. I'l be afk for the most part.

@Toxic Toys did you close your island already? Not showing up on my list of open islands.

edited May 2020

@Toxic Toys did you close your island already? Not showing up on my list of open islands.

Sorry, had to get a DIY I didn't have, gates are opened. Sahara is near the shops now.

Toxic Toys on
    Did anyone here with the Switch name James send me a friend request? Most of the time I get a friend request from here, it says it was sent via friend code. But this request was sent in-game (also, how do you send Switch friend requests in-game?). I don't see anyone on the AC friend list with the name James.

Just got confirmation via PM that it’s @jamgar85
    His gates were open the other day

VillagerDB Wish List
  • KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular

We talking about the natural garden chair from yesterday? You dropped that off when you came to check out Redds! Should be all good here, thanks again!

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    Kasyn wrote: »

We talking about the natural garden chair from yesterday? You dropped that off when you came to check out Redds! Should be all good here, thanks again!

I did, didn't I. Whoops. I meant @Taramoor - I have your DIY in front of my home.

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Redd has graced Lemuria with his presence today! I bought the real painting he had available, but there are still three fakes unclaimed: quaint, detailed, jolly. edit: all sold!

Wolfgang is currently crafting a fruit basket; my crafting hours are all off as I actually had to shut the game off for most of the day to concentrate on work. Unheard of! So I’m not sure how much longer he’ll be crafting for, or how many rotations are left in the day.

Able Sisters have:
    Tailcoat
    Animal-stripes skirt
    Bathrobe
    Crown (small, 1 million bell version)
    Paperboy cap
    Cat cap
    Argyle crew socks
    Shower sandals

If you’re in a waterin’ mood, hybrid columns are 3rd level NW, 3rd stage yellow mums are 3rd level NE, everything else is gravy.

I’ll likely be mostly AFK.

Dodo Code:
    D50G1

Anti-Sean on
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »

I did, didn't I. Whoops. I meant @Taramoor - I have your DIY in front of my home.

I picked up the DIY @Toxic Toys thank you. I also raided Saharah, Ables, and the Nooks. If you wanted that Weight Bench or Antique Clock I'll mail them to you.

I need to head back real quick though. For... reasons...

@Toxic Toys each time I visit you I have to put Funkytown on!!

<3

signature.png
  • KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    Redd has graced Lemuria with his presence today! I bought the real painting he had available, but there are still three fakes unclaimed: quaint, detailed, jolly.

Wolfgang is currently crafting a fruit basket; my crafting hours are all off as I actually had to shut the game off for most of the day to concentrate on work. Unheard of! So I’m not sure how much longer he’ll be crafting for, or how many rotations are left in the day.

Able Sisters have:
    Tailcoat
    Animal-stripes skirt
    Bathrobe
    Crown (small, 1 million bell version)
    Paperboy cap
    Cat cap
    Argyle crew socks
    Shower sandals

If you’re in a waterin’ mood, hybrid columns are 3rd level NW, 3rd stage yellow mums are 3rd level NE, everything else is gravy.

I’ll likely be mostly AFK.

Dodo Code:
    D50G1

Thanks! Grabbed the second to last painting about 20 minutes ago, just the jolly one was left when I was done.

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    All of Redd’s fakes have sold, but Celeste is here! Owl Jail has been established on the east side of the river near the SE beach, between two bridges.

edit: and I’ve been informed that Chèvre (3rd level NW, near the hybrid flower columns) is crafting a grass standee.

Dodo Code (still):
    D50G1

Anti-Sean on
    My wand outfits are mostly boring. An outfit for fishing, an outfit for when it rains, etc. I clearly need to go edit my wand outfits. Lol.

edited May 2020
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    All of Redd’s fakes have sold, but Celeste is here! Owl Jail has been established on the east side of the river near the SE beach, between two bridges.

edit: and I’ve been informed that Chèvre (3rd level NW, near the hybrid flower columns) is crafting a grass standee.

Dodo Code (still):
    D50G1

That was fun.

nkiicyc47uik.jpg
    aayzypebh0yn.jpg
    04l71nimp4bv.jpg
    5ukesu4dy1ur.jpg
    tydv1x69vc8p.jpg
    jwhhxnmczeag.jpg

Toxic Toys on
This discussion has been closed.