As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I’ve opened up Candle Cove again for gnome and box cataloging.

Static is now making Gong.

I’ll be afk, so don’t crash my island.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    FYI - someone picked a decent amount of flowers from my town whilst it was standing open. Thankfully they were from my overflow area but ... I assure you that no one asked before it happened. I can't prove it was anyone from here because I also have IRL friends and a small (non-animal crossing dedicated) discord group on my friends list but wanted to bring it up.

Not cool.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    That's the second time something like that's happened. And you only opened for friends? I know someone has already been singled out in the list as being not so friendly

That's the second time something like that's happened. And you only opened for friends? I know someone has already been singled out in the list as being not so friendly

Yeah, no Dodo code/friends list only. Honestly, if people ask first I generally won't care. I know there's a lot of DIYs that need flowers and they grow back in a few days. It's just the not asking first that bothers me.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Ack, sorry you experienced that, Elin. If you'd like any full bloomed flowers asap just let me know, I have a lot of overflow.

That happened to me on the first week of playing AC, and my list is almost entirely PA forumers. I was fairly upset at the time as it was going to disrupt days from my breeding projects, which were just beginning. I pruned my list down almost completely and only recently have relaxed it again now that I've bred everything I wanted to

So far I haven't noticed more flower destruction or theft. Hate to see it cropping up again.

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    Nah, but thank you. It was from a big mixed flower field I have that's a big ol' jumble. They don't seem to have touched my path borders or my breeding area so it's looking more like someone who wasn't aware of the "don't pick before you ask rule" rather than anything malicious.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    In happier news - this is Bud's house. I love him.

qb0jxxymb2au.jpg

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Elin wrote: »
    FYI - someone picked a decent amount of flowers from my town whilst it was standing open. Thankfully they were from my overflow area but ... I assure you that no one asked before it happened. I can't prove it was anyone from here because I also have IRL friends and a small (non-animal crossing dedicated) discord group on my friends list but wanted to bring it up.

Not cool.

That happened to me one of the last times I opened too. I found a bunch of flowers and fruit just lying on the ground all over and a bunch of rando ones were picked :/ They grow back so it's whatever, but it was annoying. (luckily they did not touch my breeding flowers or especially the one blue rose that REFUSES TO DUPLICATE I HATE YOU ROSE)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    A neon pink Squirrel called peanut turned up at campsite and we finally convinced her to move in.

We are both very happy with this.

Edit: It feels like the first time in weeks the games RNG hasn’t fucked us over.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
    Uhhhhhhhh ..... I need a new job.

41fgd9epp7e7.jpg

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    Woo! My official guide is here finally! YAY

akjak wrote: »

Let me know if it seems worth it. I've been strongly considering getting one to save me the hassle of keeping web pages up on my phone (esp for bugs and fish)

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Let me know if it seems worth it. I've been strongly considering getting one to save me the hassle of keeping web pages up on my phone (esp for bugs and fish)

So far it’s pretty rad. It has everything, including all the villager home interiors.

• RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Buying a physical guide for this game seems a little odd to me, since so much content has yet to be added. In a few months the guide will be completely outdated.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Buying a physical guide for this game seems a little odd to me, since so much content has yet to be added. In a few months the guide will be completely outdated.

Well that’s why you buy volume 2. Majestic Capitalism.

• RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    Tbh I feel like most modern guides are more for memorabilia purposes than for truly being some sort of end-all be-all master book on the matter, as strange as that may seem.

edited May 2020
    Warlock82 wrote: »

So far it’s pretty rad. It has everything, including all the villager home interiors.

It's this one, right? https://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crossing-Horizons-Official-Companion/dp/3869931000/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=animal+crossing+new+horizons+guide&qid=1590291261&sr=8-1

I think it would be handy for like, tables of stuff.. Fish, bugs, furniture, etc. That crap is a pain to look up on my phone every time, say, a new month rolls over. Honestly new stuff I'm ok experiencing blind, I just want a reference point for all the old stuff :3

Warlock82 on
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Some of those old Zelda guides looked nice as eff. I bought the Twilight Princess one even though I didn’t need it because it looks so good on the shelf.

So who am I to judge others?

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I am opening my island for the next 2 hours, Meteor Shower is up!

Loads of fossils and DIY recipes outside. will be afk initially spamming the A button while in another game so once you've gotten enough stars feel free to go any time.

No need to tip, if you wanna thank me there's some black cosmos/green mums/purple tulips on the left side of the island I'd appreciate folks water and red/purple roses I wanna get on my quest for breeding blue roses.

EDIT: Closed for now, thanks for watering my flowers!

naengwen on
    Yay, Gemini fragments!!

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    @akjak would you like me to open up, or to pop over to yours to pick up boxes? :D There's no rush so if it works better tomorrow or such I'm OK with that too

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    mqhtj7lzqsx3.jpg

I love Egbert.

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    For the cost conscious stalk marketeer, Daisy Mae is selling turnips on Lemuria for the low, low price of 93 bells for the next 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Nooklings are selling a book for people who need some but don’t want to fill up their 5/day shopping list with them.

It’s raining, but the hybrid columns 3rd level NW, 3rd stage purple mums 1st level central (near the house under construction) and yellow mums and orange tulips 3rd level NE could use some attention as long as the low turnip prices don’t turn things into a slideshow.

Dodo Code:
    HXQMX

edit: There was not an announced meteor shower or Celeste visit last night, but I had a *lot* of shooting stars for about an hour; almost as many as one sees during an announced shower! Star fragments are still watching up on the beach; feel free to help yourselves to any that you find. I’ve already collected enough Gemini fragments this morning to craft the Gemini Closet, so I’m good on that front).

DIYs in the open are up for grabs, fossils in front of the museum are up for grabs as well.

edit edit: Rex (1st level W) is crafting a boomerang.

SO MANY EDITS: Warthog Jail has been established on the SE beach.

Anti-Sean on
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    Did they un-nerf the butterfly rate? I'm finding way more good insects as soon as I updated to newest version...

• KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    @Anti-Sean noticed many space things around Lemuria. Do you need or want a UFO?

2bas2j6qpsiv.gif
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3349-7357-2013
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    Flurry is moving out tomorrow if anyone wants a cute hamster

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    For the cost conscious stalk marketeer, Daisy Mae is selling turnips on Lemuria for the low, low price of 93 bells for the next 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Nooklings are selling a book for people who need some but don’t want to fill up their 5/day shopping list with them.

It’s raining, but the hybrid columns 3rd level NW, 3rd stage purple mums 1st level central (near the house under construction) and yellow mums and orange tulips 3rd level NE could use some attention as long as the low turnip prices don’t turn things into a slideshow.

Dodo Code:
    HXQMX

edit: There was not an announced meteor shower or Celeste visit last night, but I had a *lot* of shooting stars for about an hour; almost as many as one sees during an announced shower! Star fragments are still watching up on the beach; feel free to help yourselves to any that you find. I’ve already collected enough Gemini fragments this morning to craft the Gemini Closet, so I’m good on that front).

DIYs in the open are up for grabs, fossils in front of the museum are up for grabs as well.

edit edit: Rex (1st level W) is crafting a boomerang.

SO MANY EDITS: Warthog Jail has been established on the SE beach.

I also highly recommend the Attus Robes in Lemuria’s Able Sisters.

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Ain't that a bitch. I got 20 star fragments but not a single Gemini fragment. Does anyone have 2 extra they want to trade something for?

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    Would one of you lovely people be able to craft some cherry blossom branches or blossom lanterns?

Can repay with star fragments, rusted parts and NMTs ; )

I'm building a mighty pirate fortress so, obviously, we need some blossom decorations for that X )

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Would one of you lovely people be able to craft some cherry blossom branches or blossom lanterns?

Can repay with star fragments, rusted parts and NMTs ; )

I'm building a mighty pirate fortress so, obviously, we need some blossom decorations for that X )

I can make bonsai and branches, if you have some blossoms - I think I only have 7 in storage

@So It Goes

That would be great! : )
    I have 50 of them in storage

Do you want me to come to yours or do you want to come over to mine?

TYSM!

Anyone who didn’t get Passionate Gnome cataloged yesterday, let me know and I’ll send some along.

Does anyone have the tombstone/gravestone?

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Ain't that a bitch. I got 20 star fragments but not a single Gemini fragment. Does anyone have 2 extra they want to trade something for?

I have one extra and will trade for your spare Aries.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social

I know the Western style one - want some crafted ones?

Don't have an extra DIY unfortunately

I know the Western style one - want some crafted ones?

Don't have an extra DIY unfortunately

Yeah, I'll take a crafted one. No need for DIY. I can pay as you like.

@Local H Jay

No probs! I can craft you a few of them

How do I get them to you?
    I think you're on my friends list already but not on the list of people I can send mail to... Idk why...

edited May 2020
    No worries, we have to visit one of our islands to mail. I can open up here if you wanna stop by, or I can come to you.

Nvm I'll join u

Local H Jay on
    @Local H Jay

Aaah that makes sense!
    I opened up for a bit if you want to come pick up the gravestones (left 3 of them right by the airport) or if @So It Goes is still up for crafting petal stuff

I think I have you both on my friends list already, if not my number is 144431985027

Is your island named Monkey? If so I'm on the way lol

This discussion has been closed.