As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I'm a pack rat, so you're really helping me free up some space! No worries. :D

Thank you to @amethystoak also for the latest T&D contributions <3

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    amethystoak
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Jeez. Flick and CJ are chatty little bitches. It’s particularly annoying because I never have much time to play on Saturdays. I want to catch as many bugs as possible, not button mash through the same useless text. God damn, Nintendo.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
    Dirk2112
  • akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    This may be a bit late since there's only an hour left but if anyone needs to bughunt still we'll be open to the friends list.
    We've got a pretty open island with lots of trees and flowers so its a bit easier to rack em up.
    Island is FartyIsle. We may go afk after a bit, but if you need a hunting ground it's here.

akajaybay on
    Ken Oamethystoak
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Can anyone make a chic windflower wreath for me? I can send the 10 purple windflowers required to make it. I just don't have the recipe.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I don't have it, sorry.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Can anyone make a chic windflower wreath for me? I can send the 10 purple windflowers required to make it. I just don't have the recipe.

Check your mail shortly.

Also, mmmmm cumulonimbus

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    amethystoakPirateQueen
    akjak wrote: »

Check your mail shortly.

Also, mmmmm cumulonimbus

Thank you!!!
    b8aezvq08o8w.jpg
    Lookin' so cute! XD

akjakSilverWindKen OToxic ToysPirateQueen
  • PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    So beautiful @amethystoak - come design my garden IRL please : )

For forumers experienced in trading:
    Are there any risks when trading through Nookazon?

Thus far, I'm really enjoying it... maybe just beginner's luck...

Also, yesterday I met Geralt of Rivia through Discord : D : ))) I thought I was going to a boring DIY swap, turns out it was run by THE WITCHER
    Don't need cons in my life anymore, ACNH has everything X)

amethystoakSilverWindMcFodder
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Here are some pictures from the brief time I was hosting for the bug off. BTW, If you have a spare bug wand let me know.
    9rm3e9gi05i0.jpg
    4ik4vuwj7zme.jpg
    7in2ced7aacc.jpg

After the meteor shower this is how long star fragments kept washing up. If anyone needs some let me know.
    qz6rfzazf5sz.jpg

Turnips are selling for 90 bells here. Daisy is trapped on the SW beach. I think going to do at least 1 more round of turnips. I'm ok using turnip exchange to sell them as I'm lucky enough to have enough downtime working from home to use it and NMT really mean nothing to me. I would rather tip you all but I know how it goes as time goes on. AC no longer has the new game smell. If you want to buy @ me and let me know.

I'm so happy that KK is now showing up on Sundays after a Saturday event. You don't loose that Friday visitor and it gives me a reason to pop in later at night. I really want to know what the new update is going to be. July is done in five days and I can use some new content. I also think the max bell tress you can have is 15 per one player, as I'm not getting anymore glowing spots. And just because I've ended every other paragraph like this, let me know. :P

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    PirateQueenamethystoakakjakGONG-00Cullen
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Here are some pictures from the brief time I was hosting for the bug off. BTW, If you have a spare bug wand let me know.
    9rm3e9gi05i0.jpg
    4ik4vuwj7zme.jpg
    7in2ced7aacc.jpg

After the meteor shower this is how long star fragments kept washing up. If anyone needs some let me know.
    qz6rfzazf5sz.jpg

Turnips are selling for 90 bells here. Daisy is trapped on the SW beach. I think going to do at least 1 more round of turnips. I'm ok using turnip exchange to sell them as I'm lucky enough to have enough downtime working from home to use it and NMT really mean nothing to me. I would rather tip you all but I know how it goes as time goes on. AC no longer has the new game smell. If you want to buy @ me and let me know.

I'm so happy that KK is now showing up on Sundays after a Saturday event. You don't loose that Friday visitor and it gives me a reason to pop in later at night. I really want to know what the new update is going to be. July is done in five days and I can use some new content. I also think the max bell tress you can have is 15 per one player, as I'm not getting anymore glowing spots. And just because I've ended every other paragraph like this, let me know. :P

Bug wand mailed

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
    Toxic Toys
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    9rm3e9gi05i0.jpg
    4ik4vuwj7zme.jpg
    7in2ced7aacc.jpg

qz6rfzazf5sz.jpg

Bug wand mailed

Thank you so much! I'm pretty sure that was the last item I needed for my bug off room. I'll post some pics later.

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    If anyone is interested in Rocket let me know. Phoebe arrived in Camp Glosta today and made me a better offer.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    amethystoak
    I'd like some of those 90 bell turnips whenever you have time to open the gates @Toxic Toys.

I'd like some of those 90 bell turnips whenever you have time to open the gates @Toxic Toys.

My gates are open, anyone code.
    LVXKN

amethystoakPirateQueen
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Thank you that was smooth and not the agonizing wait if I used the turnip exchange

PirateQueenToxic Toys
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Also when I stopped at the beach it was the fact I was lost and noticed you had a surf board I had not seen before
    The blue stripped one

Brainleech wrote: »
    Also when I stopped at the beach it was the fact I was lost and noticed you had a surf board I had not seen before
    The blue stripped one

If you open your island I can come drop one off. :)

PirateQueen
    OMG guys
    I think some people like playing Santa on Nookazon

One just gave me a bunch of star frags and an unbelievably large pile of gold nuggets
    How? What?
    So, if anyone needs these for crafting, let me know ; )

(or I'm just filling my house with astronauts and gold toilets :P )

amethystoakSilverWindCullen
    OMG guys

One just gave me a bunch of star frags and an unbelievably large pile of gold nuggets
    How? What?

I wouldn't say no to some gold nuggets... :D

PirateQueen
    Also @PirateQueen I saw this last night on FB and thought of you. New Monkey might need a pirate ship?
    gee1giq34wv9.jpg
    5ah5sadrvaj5.jpg
    c3uyhtieq3xr.jpg

PirateQueenToxic Toys
    Sending a pile your way as soon as I get home ; )

(This is definitely NOT a bribe for your next fashion show : P )

amethystoakToxic Toys
    Sending a pile your way as soon as I get home ; )

(This is definitely NOT a bribe for your next fashion show : P )

Hahahaha. I don't need to be bribed for that. XD

And thank you so much!

PirateQueen
    OMG guys

How? What?

I could use some gold nuggets. So close to making a robot.

PirateQueen
    OMG guys

How? What?

Do you need any rusted parts?

Gold sent @amethystoak and @Toxic Toys : )

Also, TY for the pirate ship pattern - it looks amazing! Will have to try and build one for New Monkey : D

amethystoakToxic Toys
    OMG guys

How? What?

I am dangerously low on gold nuggets, and wouldn’t pass up a handout

PirateQueen
    Ditto, would not say no to gold nuggets if you have extra :D Trying to craft everything has given me a dearth of gold

Also, yesterday I met Geralt of Rivia through Discord : D : ))) I thought I was going to a boring DIY swap, turns out it was run by THE WITCHER

I've traded a bunch on Nookazon, and my main observations are:

-Never encountered someone I've thought was intentionally scamming me
    -However, did a bunch of trades where people offered a specific variation of an item on my wishlist, but ended up giving me a different variation (e.g. a yellow springy ride instead of a brown one; a brown rattan bed instead of a reddish brown one). I chalk this up to many items looking similar and people not checking too carefully though, and I don't let it reflect on my reviews
    -Did get a person who claimed they had a genuine painting for my genuine one, and I had to turn my switch off quickly after checking. However, again I think it was unintentional as they were apologetic (and frankly the two versions look pretty similar)
    -Did get a person try to review bomb me but then I reported them and got them kicked off Nookazon :Ua
    -Some people will give you super lowball offers, and others super high ones; in the end I think it mostly balances each other out. Never feel pressured to trade, of course! You can also offer a person items based on their wishlist (had a person.. request 5-10 NMT for a drum set on my list, which... :lol: )
    -Sometimes people make an offer and then.. head to bed for the night? I've often left offers open and let them know to get back in touch with me the next day, and most of those have succeeded

I'll be opening for T&D Week 5 in the next little bit. I'll probably be removing the non-orderables--or at least the ones I can't afford to lose-- before opening it up to the public at large. Is there anyone here who still needs to do Week 5? @timspork's ghost ? :D

signature.png
    PirateQueenToxic Toys
    Gold sent @amethystoak and @Toxic Toys : )

Also, TY for the pirate ship pattern - it looks amazing! Will have to try and build one for New Monkey : D

Thank you so much, @PirateQueen! Please let me know if there's anything you ever want or need. You're THE. BEST. EVER! 💕⭐

SilverWindPirateQueenToxic Toys
    I feel so fancy. *sobs joyously*
    ry5wdpzoq6n3.jpg

IrukaSilverWindPirateQueenKen OToxic ToysAnti-SeanMcFodder
    Thank you, PQ! This is the most gold I've ever held *~*

signature.png
    amethystoakPirateQueen
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Thank you, PQ! This is the most gold I've ever held *~*

Seriously! I don't think I've encountered that many gold nuggets in this game in total since I've started playing.

@PirateQueen, seriously, if you need a liver or a kidney, I'll hook you up. 😂 I have no idea how else I can possibly repay you. I'm more in debt to you than I ever was to Tom Nook.

PirateQueen
    You make a fierce knight @amethystoak : D
    Please don't feel indebted to me - just got lucky while trading & glad to share ; )
    Yay for Nookazon

TYSM for the tips @SilverWind : )
    That is really helpful to know - I'll be careful when trading art and specific item colors

amethystoakSilverWind
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    OMG guys

How? What?

Do you need any rusted parts?

I am 8 rusted parts away if folks have spares.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    Thanks a million @PirateQueen ! My gold needs are well met for the foreseeable future!

PirateQueen
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Ditto, would not say no to gold nuggets if you have extra :D Trying to craft everything has given me a dearth of gold

I've traded a bunch on Nookazon, and my main observations are:

-Never encountered someone I've thought was intentionally scamming me
    -However, did a bunch of trades where people offered a specific variation of an item on my wishlist, but ended up giving me a different variation (e.g. a yellow springy ride instead of a brown one; a brown rattan bed instead of a reddish brown one). I chalk this up to many items looking similar and people not checking too carefully though, and I don't let it reflect on my reviews
    -Did get a person who claimed they had a genuine painting for my genuine one, and I had to turn my switch off quickly after checking. However, again I think it was unintentional as they were apologetic (and frankly the two versions look pretty similar)
    -Did get a person try to review bomb me but then I reported them and got them kicked off Nookazon :Ua
    -Some people will give you super lowball offers, and others super high ones; in the end I think it mostly balances each other out. Never feel pressured to trade, of course! You can also offer a person items based on their wishlist (had a person.. request 5-10 NMT for a drum set on my list, which... :lol: )
    -Sometimes people make an offer and then.. head to bed for the night? I've often left offers open and let them know to get back in touch with me the next day, and most of those have succeeded

I'll be opening for T&D Week 5 in the next little bit. I'll probably be removing the non-orderables--or at least the ones I can't afford to lose-- before opening it up to the public at large. Is there anyone here who still needs to do Week 5? "timspork's ghost" ? :D

Yes please!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

Always happy when there's something I can send you @akjak as your flower crimes beautified both my old island and new one : ))

Unfortunately I'm out of rusted parts @GONG-00 - hope someone else might have some!

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Always happy when there's something I can send you @akjak as your flower crimes beautified both my old island and new one : ))

Unfortunately I'm out of rusted parts @GONG-00 - hope someone else might have some!

No worries. I suspect we are all building our robotic island defenders.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    @GONG-00 I'm not using mine. Let me know when you are going to be open and I'll deliver some to you. Looks like I can't mail them.

@SilverWind Thank you thank you thank you.

@amethystoak Thanks for bugging with me yesterday and the AMAZING board art. I didn't notice it was there till just now!

Ken O on
    http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    SilverWindPirateQueenamethystoakGONG-00
    @timspork's ghost and whoever else interested, I'm open to everyone at 6NLP9 for take 3 of T&D Week 5 :D

Further into the evening I'll be putting the non-orderable stuff behind a fence, but even then, just @ me and I can give you access

signature.png
    Toxic ToysPirateQueenakjak
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Took me 4 scallops for Pascal to show today. I am no longer blessed by the Otter Gods.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
This discussion has been closed.