As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular

Too bad I'm the only one who saw that outstanding piece of art @Ken O - ACNH art historians will have to be left to wonder & hope a copy still remains somewhere in our screenshots...

Hahaha, I still have the design it just isn't viewable anywhere. Maybe I'll hang it somewhere in the pub.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    PirateQueen
  • PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    Maybe a prohibition-style hidden basement with forbidden drinks & artwork? : D

Ken Oakjakamethystoak
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    SilverWind Are you really already done gathering next weeks T&D stuff? I just went to go order things and the lists are blank. That was fast! XD

Gonna check the inventory today but I think so! X3 Some very generous people donated a whole bunch this week (lookin at you especially akjak :D:D:D )

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    PirateQueen
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    The pirate outfit, the one piece crew one, should count as a wetsuit.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

akjakDirk2112amethystoakPirateQueenVyolynce
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Last time Redd was here I bought the one real artwork, but it turns out I already donated it. Does anyone need a real Moody Painting? It is the Sower by Jean-François Millet.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Gates are open. I love this rain. <3 Probably going to fish or dive for a bit.

5blj06c2g4gb.jpg
    mq4mup1son66.jpg

Ken OPirateQueenToxic ToysGONG-00
  • Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    @timspork's ghost Happy to take that painting off your hands.

Also, I feel like I am stuck in the lacks "appealing scenery" loop between 4 and 5 stars. Is just dumping everything onto my lawn the answer?

Librarian's ghost
    Spicy_Rev wrote: »

Also, I feel like I am stuck in the lacks "appealing scenery" loop between 4 and 5 stars. Is just dumping everything onto my lawn the answer?

Yeah pretty much. ^_^

Librarian's ghost
    edited July 2020
    Isabelle is a hoarding enabler!

I'm pretty happy about how the flag turned out - thanks again for the idea @Cullen ^ ^
    3hki8hns0zmi.jpeg

PirateQueen on
    amethystoakGONG-00SilverWindToxic ToysKen OVyolynceCullenMcFodder
    @ShubNiggurath @akjak and whoever else needs it, June is crafting a dark rose wreath. Opening up now

signature.png
    Toxic Toys
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular

Go over your island grid by grid, and plop a little something in every square. Even if it’s just a bench or manhole cover.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    amethystoak
    edited July 2020
    SilverWind wrote: »
    @ShubNiggurath @akjak and whoever else needs it, June is crafting a dark rose wreath. Opening up now

Yooo omw

Edit: It’s Fancy Rose Wreath, but I needed that too!

akjak on
    edited July 2020

I'm pretty happy about how the flag turned out - thanks again for the idea @Cullen ^ ^
    3hki8hns0zmi.jpeg

That looks so awesome! With the snow and the aurora borealis especially. <3

And I caught a glimpse of your postcard before I went afk and OMG you're the greatest human being ever invented. <3<3<3

amethystoak on
    PirateQueen
    "timspork's ghost" Happy to take that painting off your hands.

Awesome! Are you already on my friends list? I honestly don't know anymore since I accept every invite I get.

Dirk2112
    Ach apologies, it was a fancy rose wreath, not dark! :X

signature.png
    ShubNiggurath
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Ach apologies, it was a fancy rose wreath, not dark! :X

Ooh I think I need that one. On my waaaayyyy.

SilverWindPirateQueen
    edited July 2020
    I have the dark rose wreath recipe btw if anyone wants one made.

Opal Cove is reopened.

amethystoak on
    PirateQueen
    edited July 2020
    oops nm

akjak on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    The pirate outfit, the one piece crew one, should count as a wetsuit.

Mermaid dresses too.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    amethystoakGONG-00Toxic ToysDirk2112
    @Ken O what items are you looking for to complete the band/concert area of the pub?

And omg your latest addition to my bulletin board is literally the best. XD

You guys. I just need to gush for a minute. I keep getting amazing postcards and gifts and drawings and I just don't even know what to do. I closed my island so I could start sending some mail in return but I just don't even know what to say. You all are awesome and amazing and I love you and I want you guys to be my irl friends because you're the best ever and I don't know what I did to deserve any of this.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

SilverWindToxic ToysPirateQueenVyolynceDirk2112Ken OCullenakjakMcFodder
    Awww you're the best ever @amethystoak ***

If you still need help with setting up the Discord channel, I think one of my friends knows how to do that ; )

Awww you're the best ever @amethystoak ***

If you still need help with setting up the Discord channel, I think one of my friends knows how to do that ; )

@akajaybay set one up last night! :D join join join!
    akajaybay wrote: »
    Pretty easy to make.
    https://discord.gg/4gwS29

I think that invite link lasts for like a day, but then you can just do it again.

PirateQueen
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Don't you hate it when you have an idea, you think that you are all ready to go, then boom - you're missing stuff. I wanted to do a Voltron like picture set using the zap outfits. Turns out I have the pink, blue, and black suits and only the black helmet. So here is the first in the set. I may want to change the background on this one.
    w6d02smnxx5q.jpg
    9c4omglvbe3a.jpg

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    PirateQueenamethystoakGONG-00
    edited July 2020
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Don't you hate it when you have an idea, you think that you are all ready to go, then boom - you're missing stuff. I wanted to do a Voltron like picture set using the zap outfits. Turns out I have the pink, blue, and black suits and only the black helmet. So here is the first in the set. I may want to change the background on this one.
    w6d02smnxx5q.jpg
    9c4omglvbe3a.jpg

I don't have any zap helmets or else I would totally send some your way, but I'll keep an eye out for them. ^_^

Thanks for making my house look so cute!
    e9q76awsh733.jpg

Edit: I had a yellow zap suit in my catalog, now in your mailbox. XD

amethystoak on
    Toxic ToysDirk2112PirateQueenSilverWind
    Apparently when I stopped by big flower growing operation I lost the ability to grow new hybrids. I wanted some extra pink roses for decorations and I can not get my white and red ones to reproduce. Nor can I get my pink ones to duplicate.

PirateQueen
    edited July 2020
    @Ken O what items are you looking for to complete the band/concert area of the pub?

And omg your latest addition to my bulletin board is literally the best. XD

See...the problem is...I'm not sure yet. Hahaha. I'm still experimenting.

@TraceofToxin Green Helmet headed your way.

Ken O on
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Toxic ToysPirateQueen
  • CullenCullen Registered User regular

3hki8hns0zmi.jpeg

You really welcome. It looks great!

@Toxic Toys red zap suit and helmet in the post :)

PirateQueen
    Shoot - do you need help with watering @timspork's ghost ?

(I really enjoyed doing that while you were all growing flowers ; )

edited July 2020
    Shoot - do you need help with watering @timspork's ghost ?

(I really enjoyed doing that while you were all growing flowers ; )

Maybe at some point. It is a real low concern of mine right now. Thanks for offering! I'll probably set something up after I move Lucky's house and give him a spooky graveyard to run around in.

Librarian's ghost on

PirateQueen
    Apparently when I stopped by big flower growing operation I lost the ability to grow new hybrids. I wanted some extra pink roses for decorations and I can not get my white and red ones to reproduce. Nor can I get my pink ones to duplicate.

Once you've summoned the flower bandit, all you really need to do is open your island and wait...

PirateQueenToxic ToysLibrarian's ghost
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Thank you to @Cullen @Ken O @GONG-00 and @amethystoak Here is another rejected black one, but I think I nailed the shot I wanted. When I get them all I'll show them all off at once.
    uwr0lz39q1ue.jpg
    zky4s0vd6smq.jpg

amethystoakPirateQueen

Once you've summoned the flower bandit, all you really need to do is open your island and wait...

Coincidentally Skull Land is open while I am afk. If anyone wants to come water the adhoc red/white flower bed straight north of the airport, next to the empty lot, I'd be appreciative!

amethystoak
    Yo, I did a thing!!

(special thanks to @Toxic Toys for cameraman duties)

https://youtu.be/4on0tNBVLD0

You guys get to see it first, before I post it on reddit and twitter tomorrow morning.

Ken OamethystoakLibrarian's ghostToxic ToysPirateQueenGONG-00SilverWindAnti-SeanVyolynceEvermournMcFodderCullenJammersakajaybay
    I can't adequately express how much ass that kicks. Amazing.

Comics, Games, Booze
    amethystoakPirateQueenVyolynce
    @akjak that's so cool!

@akjak That came out really great. So cool.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

3hki8hns0zmi.jpeg

That looks so awesome! With the snow and the aurora borealis especially. <3

And I caught a glimpse of your postcard before I went afk and OMG you're the greatest human being ever invented. <3<3<3

I do want to change my flag is it like new leaf bit by bit or?

Wooow @akjak that is so cool! : D

Just watched with Denniker - our favourite part was the oranges/Tangy
    And also all of it

Can I send to some friends who don't play ACNH (in hopes of finally hooking them)?

About flags @Brainleech - it's just talking to Isabelle that gets the flag changed, right?
    Sry if I misunderstood your question

I realized I don’t have a sisterly type anymore. Currently thinking of Frita or Phoebe.

This discussion has been closed.