As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zoom issues when screen sharing

firewaterwordfirewaterword SatchitanandaPais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
edited May 2020 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey friends! So clients are asking if we can help them do remote prep via Zoom (which is awesome because goddamn it's good to know there's work coming down the line!) and I'm having some issues. I need to get some of our designers up and running on Zoom; what I'm struggling with is switching between shared screens!

So my boss and I were running some tests, and we couldn't figure out how screen sharing worked. I've enabled dual monitors in Zoom's console and set things to allow everyone to screen share. Looking at the help stuff, there should be some kind of drop down that allows participants to switch between shared screens, but we can't seem to get it working. If I host and share, he can see it until he shares his, which I can only see once I stop sharing mine. Kind of irritating! Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

NB: this is on a free account - testing before we sign up - so if anyone know if this is a premium thing, I'd appreciate it. Couldn't find any contrary info so who knows?

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
firewaterword on

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    The host should have an option under Share Screen to allow multiple people to share simultaneously.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    The host should have an option under Share Screen to allow multiple people to share simultaneously.

Yep, got that enabled. It looks like there's supposed to be a drop down under view options that lets me pick which screen to see, but it's not coming up.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu