[Knights Flying Crown] A Randomly-Generated Beamsaber Mission

12346»

• NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    edited July 29
    Mentalist quickly notes the room they're in, and scanning the room emits a quiet "Huh. Well that's lucky." She then waves 33 to the nearby walls. "We just need to mine the walls in here, and if the info I got was close to right the whole place will crumple after these supports are blown."

She quickens her pace. "We need to move though, we're running out of time and space here."

[Resisting "Someone Comes" consequence with Insight]
    [6-2=4 Stress. Oof.]

Geth, roll 2d6 for Picking Up The Pace (Resist with Insight)

[At this point, I'll also mark Placed Explosives on my loadout, to start...placing explosives. Any roll required?]

Picking Up The Pace (Resist with Insight):
    2d6 3 [2d6=2, 1]

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    With Mentalist's prep and 33's assistance, the explosives are placed quickly and efficiently, but you can tell the action outside is dying down.

(Someone comes [x][ ][ ][ ])

Do attempt to hide the explosives? (Finesse, Controlled, Standard)
    and
    How are you getting out?

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    33 eyes the charges, making sure they're all over the appropriate load points.

"I think we're done here."
    She gestures back at the fire plan.
    "Now, I figure there are two ways back to the sewer.
    Either we go around the guys we left back with Alix, or we go over the top.
    Now going around, we should be able to break out through to the sewer without needing to walk all the way back to that back entrance, but it'll be noisy. Fast though.
    Or we can go upstairs and attempt to come down the outside. But that's slower and I don't know if you'll..", 33 hesistates, and then impotently waggles her injured arm, "we'll be able to handle the climb easily."

33 chuckles.
    "Either way, this'll be good cardio for you."

"If you have other options you want to try, we could attempt something less direct.
    But the quicker we get out, the shorter fuse we can put on these things, and the less likely we'll have to come back."

Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Some sorta sentient internet aggregator
  • XagarXagar Registered User regular
    Tom puts on his best generic hero voice and broadcasts "The Jovangellion Empire will never fall! You may have defeated us this day, but we will be back! Long live the Empress!"

Rubble sprays from the back wheels of the Crayfish as he spins it around, threading a course through the ruined streets at high speed. He flips a switch labeled "Shields," and a thin barrier of golden hexagons appears, tightly wrapped around the vehicle.

(Pushing with Light-Footed for an extra die on Maneuver)
    Geth, roll 2d6k1

2d6k1 6 [2d6k1=[6], 2]

CheeselikerNipsdiscrider
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Mentalist nods, then pulls the balaclava up over her mouth. "I vote fast, out and around. And if our luck breaks bad, maybe they haven't made us yet and I can still try to talk our way out. Maybe feign your injury is worse than it is, get you to a hospital, yadda yadda. Let's go."

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no