As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Character Build: Arcane Archer

Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now.Outpost 31Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Critical Failures
I'm going to be starting up with a group next week and I'm thinking that I'd like to play an arcane archer. The problem here is that I have no idea as to what class I should build from. Is there a "best way" to make an arcane archer or are there various ways that have their own advantages?

For that matter, what about Dragon Disciples?

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
Descendant X on

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm going to be starting up with a group next week and I'm thinking that I'd like to play an arcane archer. The problem here is that I have no idea as to what class I should build from. Is there a "best way" to make an arcane archer or are there various ways that have their own advantages?

For that matter, what about Dragon Disciples?

I'll respond in the thread we have for this kind of thing.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Ah.

Thanks.

Didn't see that thread there.

Descendant X on
    Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Ah.

Thanks.

Didn't see that thread there.

It was way off the first page. I wouldn't worry about it.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish