As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Removed

CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
edited June 2023 in Help / Advice Forum
Removed

Caedwyr on

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Just about everyone I know across platforms started having some kind of odd problem with it somewhere around Thursday/Friday. I don't know if there was an update but the timing is kind of weird if not.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Try updating zoom, there was an update last week which was supposed to fix this.

Are you using the web or desktop client?

• Options
    CauldCauld Registered User regular
    I had a similar problem with my lenovo laptop (not a flex14 though). I played with enabling/disabling the microphone and camera in the Lenovo vantage app and now it works. So, maybe give that a try.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Removed

Caedwyr on
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Removed

Caedwyr on
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Lots of Lenovos at my work freaked out for audio a week or so ago. We had to download a new driver for the mics, now they’re back. Maybe the issue is making its way to other models...

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Removed.

Caedwyr on