[Board Games] Pandemic in a Pandemic

145679

Posts

  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    As the resident TI4e forum game runner, I dunno how much I'm looking forward to the expansion. Seems like a lot more abilities for me to keep track of and inevitably miss...
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Fuck.

    I want to play Go.

    <SU&SD Review>

    Go is an incredible game, and I always feel bad when I think about the fact that I don't make time to play full games of it. I'm still very much a beginner-level player in the big picture (double-digit kyu, for those who know what that means) so it's daunting for me to test my mettle against other players.

    But the game is absolutely rewarding for those who put in the effort. For so much complexity to come out of a very simple ruleset is amazing. For instance, the idea that you need to have enough space within a group's prospective territory to make two separate 'eyes' is a fundamental concept of the game, but it's not a rule itself. Seeing how to make or prevent eyes is the backbone of a large category of life and death problems, in a similar vein as checkmate problems in chess. But unlike chess, losing a group isn't always the end of the world. Sometimes you need to sacrifice stones in order to negotiate something even better from your opponent. That's one of the interesting things about Go: you don't need to kill everything in order to win. All you need to do is make sure you've gotten more out of your deals with them.

    Maybe I should find time to dust off my OGS (Online Go Server) account and re-establish my ranking. Gotta get those wheels rolling and build up momentum somehow. But for now, I'm still pretty satisfied with solving a few Go problems each night. And perhaps that's just fine. If that's what makes me happy, then maybe it doesn't need to be a "lifestyle" game. And yet, the act of silent communication and negotiation with another player over a game... that definitely has a certain appeal to it.

    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    .
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    I'm curious about what that new Descent game is, but I'm personally not interested in a 1vMany game or an app run game so I think the odds of it being something I actually care about are very low.

    I know, I have a little bit of 2E stuff but we never ever play it because that 1vmany play style is just not fun fo rus. I do have some hopes for this new one as what little they've said so far makes it sound like it's not just a 3E kind of thing.

  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 30
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Fuck.

    I want to play Go.

    This was such a great video on Go. It has been on my list for a while of "I'd love to own a nice set of this, but could never justify it or have a place to put it" games, alongside others like chess, crokinole, and shuffleboard.

    edit: Anyone ever try the Plato games app? Maybe we can get some PA Go games going. Though less than ideal, should work asymmetrically, right?

    ArcSyn on
    mHn29NG.png
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Edge Studio is doing their video.

    So far:

    L5R is getting Writ of the Wild, covering Dragon and Dragonfly clans, monks, and some other things.

    Genesys is getting Legacy of the Forerunners or something like that - basically Twilight Imperium RPG.

    They are currently working on keeping the Foundary going. They need to work on contracts, licenses, logistics, and so on.

    They are also hoping to release "Midnight Legacies of Darkness" - remastered version of Midnight from 20 years ago.

    ... Sounds like Edge is not continuing the Star Wars RPG. Which I'm honestly not surprised at.

    Edit: Oh, okay, they can't talk about SW RPG.. which means discussions are happening, I'd assume.
    They are still working out transitioning the games from FFG to Edge, and they are not stopping the selling/printing of old books.
    They've also been really, REALLY up front about cultural sensitivity issues with Midnight and L5R.

    I just want to be able to buy a couple sets of Star Wars dice.

    Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    Edge Studio is doing their video.

    So far:

    L5R is getting Writ of the Wild, covering Dragon and Dragonfly clans, monks, and some other things.

    Genesys is getting Legacy of the Forerunners or something like that - basically Twilight Imperium RPG.

    They are currently working on keeping the Foundary going. They need to work on contracts, licenses, logistics, and so on.

    They are also hoping to release "Midnight Legacies of Darkness" - remastered version of Midnight from 20 years ago.

    ... Sounds like Edge is not continuing the Star Wars RPG. Which I'm honestly not surprised at.

    Edit: Oh, okay, they can't talk about SW RPG.. which means discussions are happening, I'd assume.
    They are still working out transitioning the games from FFG to Edge, and they are not stopping the selling/printing of old books.
    They've also been really, REALLY up front about cultural sensitivity issues with Midnight and L5R.

    I just want to be able to buy a couple sets of Star Wars dice.

    Can you get ahold of the beginner boxes? Good mini rulebook and reference with a full dice set packed in.

    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
    crimsoncoyote
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Like a bad lobster in a dark cellar Registered User regular
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    As the resident TI4e forum game runner, I dunno how much I'm looking forward to the expansion. Seems like a lot more abilities for me to keep track of and inevitably miss...

    Yep, it's a lot of extra stuff but I'm hopeful that the new heroes together with the mechs both being faction specific means we should see a decent rebalance

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    Just finished paying for the Crokinole board kickstarter! Very excited!

    Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
    Custom Special
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Just finished paying for the Crokinole board kickstarter! Very excited!

    For some reason I wasn't expecting $40 in shipping. Uuuuggggh.

    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Just finished paying for the Crokinole board kickstarter! Very excited!

    For some reason I wasn't expecting $40 in shipping. Uuuuggggh.

    Amazon has ruined everyone's understanding of the cost of moving goods. Even all the other online stores with "free shipping over $X" that make it somehow seem cheaper to ship when you get a lot.

    But yeah, that's why I ended up not backing it right now. I want one, but kinda raised the price beyond what I should spend.

    mHn29NG.png
    Magic PinkGvzbgulNips
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Well, it's still better than $250+ shipping or whatever. Admittedly it is shipping a giant honking piece of wood. :D

    There were some add-ons I was confused by. Liek there was a rubber/metal pin option?

    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Well, it's still better than $250+ shipping or whatever. Admittedly it is shipping a giant honking piece of wood. :D

    There were some add-ons I was confused by. Liek there was a rubber/metal pin option?

    Yeah, instead of wooden pegs you can swap in metal ones with rubber bumpers to get more bounce.

    mHn29NG.png
  • CaptainPeacockCaptainPeacock Board Game Hoarder Top o' the LakeRegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    Well, it's still better than $250+ shipping or whatever. Admittedly it is shipping a giant honking piece of wood. :D

    There were some add-ons I was confused by. Liek there was a rubber/metal pin option?

    Yeah, instead of wooden pegs you can swap in metal ones with rubber bumpers to get more bounce.

    Ooooh, I wish I'd have thought of the bounce implications. I saw that add-on and wondered what the point of it would be.

    Cluck cluck, gibber gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    I grabbed the extra pegs, 3 pack of extra discs, and a red set of kid size to make it a little easier for the kids (especially younger ones). I'm really looking forward to the boards arriving so soon! (And hoping I don't end up with some massive issue...)

    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Fuck.

    I want to play Go.

    This was such a great video on Go. It has been on my list for a while of "I'd love to own a nice set of this, but could never justify it or have a place to put it" games, alongside others like chess, crokinole, and shuffleboard.

    edit: Anyone ever try the Plato games app? Maybe we can get some PA Go games going. Though less than ideal, should work asymmetrically, right?

    I missed this post yesterday, but I'll re-post a link to the Online Go Server as a pretty good starting spot for beginner and intermediate players. While I haven't tried it myself, there is an ability to set up correspondence-style games, where the move timer is on a daily time scale. One thing that should be pointed out is that a game at correspondence speed may take a very long time to resolve, considering that there are many more moves to be made in a typical full-board game.

    In my opinion, live games are probably a better place to start. There's a proverb that you should lose your first X games as quickly as possible, where X is some number like 50 or 100. It's a bit of an exaggeration to say that you should expect to lose that much in order to get a basic foundation (especially if you have other materials like books to learn from), but it's certainly not an exaggeration to say that you learn the most in those early games. Playing live games helps to knock in some fundamental intuitions quickly, even if those intuitions may themselves quickly be overwritten by further experience. Without some kind of fundamental instincts on a correspondence game, it can take way too long to get feedback on what you are doing that the things you could potentially learn won't have any brain texture to lock into.

    On the other hand, it can be frustrating to just jump in the pool against a complete stranger, especially when you don't know where to start. Playing with a trusted human live is, of course, best, but not always possible especially in our current physical isolation world. Playing against simple AIs seems like the next best thing, but then there's an absolute lack of feedback from your opponent - you definitely can't ask them what they're thinking with particular moves. And AIs have been known to not play particularly like humans do, though this is changing somewhat with the advent of neural network-backed agents. On the other hand, I don't know how well neural net agents imitate humans at the beginner level.

    I think I'm starting to ramble here, so I'll cut things here and post more if there's demand or interest. While I am still pretty low on the skill ladder, Go has perhaps the longest and most robust skill ladders in the world of gaming. So I'd like to think that what I say still has some value. For now, I'll just leave off by linking the baduk subreddit's pinned post with newcomer links. (Baduk is the Korean name for Go, which helps with disambiguation.)

    4463rwiq7r47.png
    tyrantula22ArcSyn
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited August 1
    Giddamn tu4 has a big expansion.

    I am not in a place to recap it properly but... Oof. My thoughts that it would all for in the base box with my organizer were shattered.

    I love the idea of playing as diplomatic librarian watchers that are kind of like mass effect reapers.

    Edit: Video's on youtube!

    Athenor on
    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    So, uh...

    Who wants new TI4 content right now?

    FFG is introducing the "Twilight Codex." This contains fiction, alternate cards, new cards, scenarios, and player highlights. And this one begins telling the story of the Prophecy of Kings.



    https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/94/c5/94c59830-533e-47aa-a708-25634575161b/twilight_codex_v1-compressed.pdf

    https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/e4/ea/e4ea8e76-3448-4d92-baec-18dc718716e0/codex_v1_cards.pdf

    Looks like they haven't unveiled the unboxing, but... there was some crazy shit in there, as I alluded to above.

    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
    BloodySloth
  • BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    It was payday and the Dead Reckoning kickstarter was on its last day, so uhhh yeah that happened.

    I've seen the term "card crafting" bounce around a bit recently, but this is the first game to have me go "oh hell yeah that seems neat" so I'm pretty excited. Plus big cardboard pirate ship dice towers! And turning the card buy display into a map that you have to traverse is just super clever. It's just clever!

  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Re: TI4e - Oh, huh. I never realized that there was a new version of the living rules reference that changed how retreats worked. I kind of liked the tension of loading ground forces before rolling combat in a retreat round, but the rule change definitely makes things more streamlined. (For those playing in the current forum game, we're sticking with v1.1 of the living rules reference for consistency.)

    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Re: TI4e - Oh, huh. I never realized that there was a new version of the living rules reference that changed how retreats worked. I kind of liked the tension of loading ground forces before rolling combat in a retreat round, but the rule change definitely makes things more streamlined. (For those playing in the current forum game, we're sticking with v1.1 of the living rules reference for consistency.)

    There is? Huh. When I was talking with Phyphor recently about retreat possibilities from MR I was just reading the living rules reference that you linked in your OP for the current game.

    Looking now - interesting.

  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited August 1
    Ketar wrote: »
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Re: TI4e - Oh, huh. I never realized that there was a new version of the living rules reference that changed how retreats worked. I kind of liked the tension of loading ground forces before rolling combat in a retreat round, but the rule change definitely makes things more streamlined. (For those playing in the current forum game, we're sticking with v1.1 of the living rules reference for consistency.)

    There is? Huh. When I was talking with Phyphor recently about retreat possibilities from MR I was just reading the living rules reference that you linked in your OP for the current game.

    Looking now - interesting.
    Yep, I missed the memo and the link was already well out of date when the game was posted. So it goes. (And v1.2 doesn't change the fact that Phyphor still doesn't have a proper retreat path, you still need an adjacent friendly system to retreat to.)

    MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Ketar
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    theres a new light D&D boardgame coming soon, and I think it looks like fun stuff. the rotating DM mechanic looks neat, and i like a good light dungeon crawly sort of thing.

    Pancho needs your prayers it's true
    But save a few for Lefty too
    crimsoncoyote
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Giddamn tu4 has a big expansion.

    I am not in a place to recap it properly but... Oof. My thoughts that it would all for in the base box with my organizer were shattered.

    I love the idea of playing as diplomatic librarian watchers that are kind of like mass effect reapers.

    Edit: Video's on youtube!


    Explore tokens? Mech units? Leaders? Ugh. All it needs is representatives to complete my "Things I didn't want to see in 4th ed. expansion" bingo card. So much for 4ed streamlining away from 3ed bloat.

    What an awful presentation though.

    "Here's a race sheet. We're not going to talk about what they do."
    "Here's another race. We're only going to mention their flagship."
    "Here's a 3rd race. We're going to talk about all their abilities, which all revolve around new mechanics, which we will not mention."
    "Now for the rest of the races, we will never zoom in for the viewer to read the text themselves, because then they wouldn't be able to see all the empty table space. In fact, cut away from the sheets to hosts for MORE empty table while talking about the races!"


  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo Like a bad lobster in a dark cellar Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    So, uh...

    Who wants new TI4 content right now?

    FFG is introducing the "Twilight Codex." This contains fiction, alternate cards, new cards, scenarios, and player highlights. And this one begins telling the story of the Prophecy of Kings.



    https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/94/c5/94c59830-533e-47aa-a708-25634575161b/twilight_codex_v1-compressed.pdf

    https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/e4/ea/e4ea8e76-3448-4d92-baec-18dc718716e0/codex_v1_cards.pdf

    Looks like they haven't unveiled the unboxing, but... there was some crazy shit in there, as I alluded to above.

    An occasional dump of revised and new cards along with scenarios is probably quite a bit more exciting than the expansion.

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited August 1
    MrBody wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    Giddamn tu4 has a big expansion.

    I am not in a place to recap it properly but... Oof. My thoughts that it would all for in the base box with my organizer were shattered.

    I love the idea of playing as diplomatic librarian watchers that are kind of like mass effect reapers.

    Edit: Video's on youtube!


    Explore tokens? Mech units? Leaders? Ugh. All it needs is representatives to complete my "Things I didn't want to see in 4th ed. expansion" bingo card. So much for 4ed streamlining away from 3ed bloat.

    What an awful presentation though.

    "Here's a race sheet. We're not going to talk about what they do."
    "Here's another race. We're only going to mention their flagship."
    "Here's a 3rd race. We're going to talk about all their abilities, which all revolve around new mechanics, which we will not mention."
    "Now for the rest of the races, we will never zoom in for the viewer to read the text themselves, because then they wouldn't be able to see all the empty table space. In fact, cut away from the sheets to hosts for MORE empty table while talking about the races!"


    They gave a lot of that in the preview article.

    Explore only uses tokens for systems without planets, and it requires a tech to explore them. Otherwise, first person to claim a planet gets to explore it.

    Mech units are unlocked from the beginning and are another faction unique feature. They are not tech, so they can't be stolen by the Nekro, and they compliment/enhance play styles.

    Leaders introduce a once per round ability, a passive ability once completing a faction objective, and a once per game insane thing once you have scored 3 objectives.

    The first 2 races were talked about in detail in the preview article.

    The third one was a new reveal, hence more information, and they talked about the explore and mech stuff with them pretty in-depth later in the video.

    They also covered the abilities of the 4th race, and a 5th one is being covered on Space Cats Peace Turtles podcast, which I'm about to listen to now.

    Maybe the experience was different for me because I watched it initially on Twitch, and could see the chat requesting things and the developer trying to dodge around revealing too much.

    With the exception of the explore decks and relics, I didn't see much that would extend the game's play time once you get used to it.


    Edit: Oh my god listening to the reveal of the Nomad faction and their fiction and everything else is just soooooooooo... I am in love. :)

    Athenor on
    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Spirit Island has gone digital on Steam. I should be thrilled about this, because I've only been able to play it in real life twice, and it has remote play for my friends. But...its so dry. Production value is low. After I got them hooked on digital Raiders of the North Sea, I don't think I can both sell them on this and teach it to them. Especially with digital Root on the way.

    Also, the Scythe universe video game Iron Harvest is in open beta and has improved. Polania, Rusviet, and Saxony are the focus of the story.

    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    edited August 1
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    theres a new light D&D boardgame coming soon, and I think it looks like fun stuff. the rotating DM mechanic looks neat, and i like a good light dungeon crawly sort of thing.


    I pre-ordered it. Game came up in an email ad from Amazon. At $25, my endearing love of D&D tells me I can't go wrong here.

    ironzerg on


    Ah_Pook
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    I didn't realize it was so cheap, that's pretty rad.

    Pancho needs your prayers it's true
    But save a few for Lefty too
    crimsoncoyoteArcticLancerArmoroc
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Cantido wrote: »
    Spirit Island has gone digital on Steam. I should be thrilled about this, because I've only been able to play it in real life twice, and it has remote play for my friends. But...its so dry. Production value is low. After I got them hooked on digital Raiders of the North Sea, I don't think I can both sell them on this and teach it to them. Especially with digital Root on the way.

    Is it at least easier to learn than the physical version? Three times I tried to sit down and learn it, and each time my eyes just started glossing over.

    Magic Pink
  • ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    I didn't realize it was so cheap, that's pretty rad.

    It's a smart move, assuming the game is decent, as it's probably meant to be a gateway to bring a new audience into D&D. Looks like it ships in October, so I'll let everyone know how it goes.



    Ah_Pook
  • DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    Oathsworn's late pledge is open again for this month only. I may switch my Aeon Trespass pledge to that, if possible.

    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    edited August 2
    Cantido wrote: »
    Spirit Island has gone digital on Steam. I should be thrilled about this, because I've only been able to play it in real life twice, and it has remote play for my friends. But...its so dry. Production value is low. After I got them hooked on digital Raiders of the North Sea, I don't think I can both sell them on this and teach it to them. Especially with digital Root on the way.

    Also, the Scythe universe video game Iron Harvest is in open beta and has improved. Polania, Rusviet, and Saxony are the focus of the story.

    The TTS mod for Spirit Island is really good.

    A Half Eaten Oreo on
    Saurfang
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    MrBody wrote: »
    Cantido wrote: »
    Spirit Island has gone digital on Steam. I should be thrilled about this, because I've only been able to play it in real life twice, and it has remote play for my friends. But...its so dry. Production value is low. After I got them hooked on digital Raiders of the North Sea, I don't think I can both sell them on this and teach it to them. Especially with digital Root on the way.

    Is it at least easier to learn than the physical version? Three times I tried to sit down and learn it, and each time my eyes just started glossing over.

    Sorry, I refunded it already and didn't bother with the tutorial.

    3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • antheremantherem Registered User regular
    MrBody wrote: »
    Cantido wrote: »
    Spirit Island has gone digital on Steam. I should be thrilled about this, because I've only been able to play it in real life twice, and it has remote play for my friends. But...its so dry. Production value is low. After I got them hooked on digital Raiders of the North Sea, I don't think I can both sell them on this and teach it to them. Especially with digital Root on the way.

    Is it at least easier to learn than the physical version? Three times I tried to sit down and learn it, and each time my eyes just started glossing over.

    The tutorial's decent for mechanics, although it doesn't do a great job of explaining the "why" of things, like why would you pick a major power over a minor.

  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Fry
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Sadly they didn't include the backs like they did for the TI codex. But now that I know there are companies that can do some pretty damned good print and play stuff for games like this, I may put in an order.

    Also the modular set looks squarely centered on people who claim the game is too easy. :)

    pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
  • FryFry Registered User regular
    Jeez. Nine hit points per player is a ton. Also some of those effects are vicious.

  • TimFijiTimFiji Registered User regular
    edited August 3
    I sometimes browse reddit boardgames, what is the game that's in the background at the top? Looks neat.

    e: It's Feudum!

    TimFiji on
    Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148
    Steam: Archpriest
    Streaming games and playing music

  • BigPointyTeethBigPointyTeeth run away! run away! Registered User regular
    edited August 4
    Well, a friend brought Tapestry last time we got together, so I got to try that. I was going to say I thought it was just, I don't know, adequate? It exists? But thinking on it, it's just sloppy. I was wary from the start when I saw the board was printed with the expectations of scores into the 400 range. I had some more thoughts on this, but I started this post a couple days ago and now don't remember much of the game except I was unimpressed.

    I'm now trying to learn Falling Sky and my brain is fizzling out. I am trying to play all four factions instead of playing it solo with bots, so that may explain my brain hurting as I try to keep four distinct strategies in my head. I want to get this on the table this weekend, so I'm trying to really learn how it plays instead of just knowing what the rules say. I think I'll try it again tomorrow solo, and try and do that for each faction.

    As I was packing it up, I realized I only got three turns in before everything shut down in my head.

    BigPointyTeeth on
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    “Unimpressed” seems like the most common impression of Tapestry.

    ArcticLancerAuralynx38thDoe
  • WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    Good day fine folks!
    In doing some research to find a game my self employed textile artist friends would enjoy, it seems Ive set myself with some obstacles. Rococo looked like a perfect fit, everyone agreed it sounded great, and then I realize its perhaps no longer in print, or at least there are no copies in my city.

    How does one go about ordering a hard to find board game?
    I did notice there is a deluxe re-release scheduled for next year sometime... Is that the best option?

    Witchsight.png
Sign In or Register to comment.