Costume Fairy Adventures - The Great Pie Carper! [Now Playing!]

124»

• BursarBursar Hee Noooo! Registered User regular
    This was a fun idea, and I'm interested in seeing if I can get my real-time RPG group to try the game out. Thanks, Zombie Penguin, for experimenting with us in this and for letting us play in your brain!

I think one of the pitfalls we fell into is that we players kind of all decided to go pursue different things. There was so much to meddle with, and we didn't want to step on one another's toes, so we naturally just flew off in different directions to cause our own plotlines instead of getting into competitions or bouncing off each other. At a table this could have been mitigated by a quick "Hey, who wants to help me do this scheme?"

GNU Terry Pratchett
    3DS FC: 0810-0331-1324 | PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    MaclayEndless_SerpentsThe Zombie Penguin
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I liked the idea! And in my head Nefari in her robot suit fell in love with that gal and they ended up together rather than the baker she was after.

It does feel like it needs an open conversation between folks, even if it’s only over voice chat.

Thanks for the fun!

The Zombie Penguin
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Thanks all! I think with this i'll offically call it - I feel like i learned a fair bit (if nothing else, dont split the party).

Defitnely wanted to have people on voice chat - there were things i wanted to do like unleash a plauge of cats that i couldnt figureo ut how it wouldnt end up horribly complicated in PbP.

If we ever get a chance, i am very much down for trying agin via voice chat - timezones would be a dick, but if we can all find a time, i'm happy to stay up to odd hours and do something via discord or the like!

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891