Black Lives Matter Thread 3: not really about Minneapolis at this point

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    It's fine to let Royce know when he's hard to understand, but let's not make funny jokes about it ok?

BahamutZERO.gif
    ElvenshaeRanlin3clipse
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    It's fine to let Royce know when he's hard to understand, but let's not make funny jokes about it ok?

also maybe don't be flippant to the black guy in the blm thread too

OghulkMunkus BeaverTynnanTicaldfjamnightmarennyNeveronHacksawRanlin3clipseJansonGundiSkeithsarukunFencingsaxShadowfiredarunia106RoyceSraphimchrishallett83ToxCptKemzik
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Hey I love royce, no mockery intended here

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    So I dunno if this exactly fits into the thread but I just learned that King "personally own the entire Congo and chop off the hands of anyone not working hard enough" Leopold of Belgium has fucking statues erected in his honor, and none of his ancestors have ever formally apologized for his actions.

What the actual fuck.

Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
    SLyM wrote: »
    So I dunno if this exactly fits into the thread but I just learned that King "personally own the entire Congo and chop off the hands of anyone not working hard enough" Leopold of Belgium has fucking statues erected in his honor, and none of his ancestors have ever formally apologized for his actions.

What the actual fuck.

money is brain poison

meanwhile, some of gehring's descendants supposedly had themselves sterilized so they wouldn't continue that cursed bloodline

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

...well that's a hell of a case to open your article with.

Hey guys I think maybe we have more things to burn down.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Ticaldfjamasofyeun3clipseBlackDragon480JragghenRoyceSraphimHappy Little MachinePwnanObrien
  • burboburbo Registered User regular
    edited June 30
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I wasn't a part of this discussion, but are we expected to know the race of the people posting in this thread? Because I don't know anything about anyone!

burbo on
    I don't think you reasonably can be expected to in general

But I happen to know Royce's ethnicity and so it is a fair criticism re. my post

edited June 30
    burbo wrote: »

I wasn't a part of this discussion, but are we expected to know the race of the people posting in this thread? Because I don't know anything about anyone!

he has made it explicitly clear in this thread

PiptheFair on
    3clipsetynicJansonOghulkagoajMortal SkyDouglasDangerHacksawMunkus BeaverCaptain InertiaTefsarukunMatevFencingsaxMoridin889RoyceSraphimchrishallett83TicaldfjamProlegomenaVegemyte
    In Indiana, three judges attending a conference last spring got drunk and sparked a 3 a.m. brawl outside a White Castle fast-food restaurant that ended with two of the judges shot. Although the state supreme court found the three judges had “discredited the entire Indiana judiciary,” each returned to the bench after a suspension.

incredible, just incredible

asofyeunfacetiousOlivawShortyBlackDragon480Kristmas KthulhuEddyMortal SkyDouglasDangerElvenshaeKraintSkeithHacksawJragghenDarkPrimusLabelCaptain InertiaZonugalThe JudgesarukunMatevKayne Red RobeFencingsaxShadowfireHeadCreepsMoridin889darunia106Darth WaiterRoyceSraphimKetarchrishallett83never dieTicaldfjamHappy Little MachineTonkkaSorceJoolanderToxProlegomenaVegemyteThatDudeOverThereNiryaL Ron Howard
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    burbo wrote: »

he has made it explicitly clear in this thread

Yeah I don't think it gets any more explicit than "mighty African cock"

camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    Captain InertiaMoridin889RoyceSraphimTicaldfjamDark Raven X
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    edited June 30
    In Indiana, three judges attending a conference last spring got drunk and sparked a 3 a.m. brawl outside a White Castle fast-food restaurant that ended with two of the judges shot. Although the state supreme court found the three judges had “discredited the entire Indiana judiciary,” each returned to the bench after a suspension.

incredible, just incredible

I have an internet acquaintance who is a lawyer in the DC area who says every single judge he's ever met is only a judge because they weren't good enough at being a lawyer, and that almost all of them are former prosecutors.

Pinfeldorf on
    EddyRoyceSraphim
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited June 30

Fuck off Terry Crews

Money makes people stupid

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    BahamutZERO3clipseDee KaeasofyeunSirEtchwartsRanlinshoeboxjeddyHenroidPoorochondriacbalerbowerOlivawtynicTNTrooperBlackDragon480Quantum TigerPolaritieJragghenMidniteDarkPrimusWeedLordVegetaSimBenZonugalwebguy20ShadowfireMoridin889darunia106BloodsheedHappy Little MachineSorceVegemytePwnanObrienSirialisRhesus PositiveBlameless Cleric
  • MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Didn't he already get yelled at for basically the same tweet?

Listen when people correct you.

shoeboxjeddyBlackDragon480Captain Inertia3clipsewebguy20Moridin889PwnanObrien
    He's happier being the token black guy for the maga crowd

Steam ID
    NetscapeMidniteTicaldfjam
    Awww man Terry come on

ElvenshaeSkeithOrcaZonugalLaOssarukunFencingsaxShadowfireMoridin889HeadCreepsNarbusnever dieTicaldfjamSorceJoolanderVegemyteRhesus PositiveDark Raven X
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular

What, did Kanye quit?

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    ElvenshaeOrcaTefFencingsaxTicaldfjamSorce

What, did Kanye quit?

kanye apparently renounced maga a little bit ago and said he was duped

or some stupid shit to that effect

BlackDragon480Captain InertiaCrippl3MagellMoridin889JoolanderVegemytePwnanObrien
  • HenroidHenroid Seize the Memes Registered User regular
    I'm hoping it's a lapse in judgment on his part, where he's trying to take an ideologically optimistic (yet naive) world view of "can't we all just get along?"

The answer is 'no' Terry, we can't, which is why we're here today. He's legitimizing one of the insidious ways BLM gets attacked and he should be ashamed of himself.

Nobody likes me but that's okay. I'm used to it.
    I stream at late night - /henroidt on Twitch
    OlivawDouglasDangerOrcaCaptain Inertia3clipsewebguy20Moridin889TicaldfjamVegemyte
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    When Gabrielle Union talked about racism at America's Got Talent, Terry Crews first denied that it happened and then posted a tweet saying that the only woman he had to answer to was his wife. He's...not terrific.

ShortyNetscapeasofyeunBlackDragon480DouglasDangerBlankZoeMidnite3clipseZonugalMs DapperMagellMoridin889TicaldfjamHappy Little MachineDevlin_DragonusVegemyteKadithNirya
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Kanye donated $2 million to the families of police victims, obviously that's not a ton of money for him but I think he realizes he messed up.

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Terry has been saying kinda dumb centrist bullshit for a long time, i think in retrospect his willingness to speak up on the sexual harassment he’d suffered should be seen as the outlier and not the baseline. I guess I see it as wealth inoculation mixed with willful obliviousness rather than secret maga leanings, but it’s still disappointing.

PoorochondriacCelloDer Waffle MousBlackDragon480Kristmas KthulhuDee KaeMortal SkyDouglasDangerElvenshaeSkeithHacksawBlankZoeJragghenMidniteLabel3clipseSimBenZonugalLaOssarukunshoeboxjeddyMs DapperCrippl3Magellwebguy20FencingsaxbalerbowerShadowfireShortyMoridin889Lord PalingtonRoyceSraphimKetarBloodsheedchrishallett83never dieHappy Little MachineSorceJoolanderVegemytePwnanObrienqwer12Rhesus PositiveSirEtchwartsOlivawNirya
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular

What, did Kanye quit?

I'm guessing some accountants had to painstakingly explain to him several times over the course of several months that his Hollywood Christianity grift was trampling over his Republican Heel Turn grift

• milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    Kanye has legitimate mental illness and I am not internet diagnosing, he literally has an album explicitly about his bipolar disorder. That doesn't fully excuse his actions but should totally inform any analysis of them

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    mrpakuSolarBlackDragon480SleepDouglasDangerStyrofoam SammichCaptain Inertia3clipseshoeboxjeddyVegemyteCptKemzik
    Kanye donated $2 million to the families of police victims, obviously that's not a ton of money for him but I think he realizes he messed up.

kanye has never once realized anything in his entire fucking life

mrpakutynicMunkus BeaverSpecial KKristmas KthulhuDouglasDangerElvenshaeSkeithHacksawDarkPrimusLabelCaptain Inertia3clipseZonugalshoeboxjeddyCrippl3MagellKayne Red RobeFencingsaxShortyMoridin889HeadCreepsNarbuschrishallett83TicaldfjamSorceJoolanderMatevPwnanObrienqwer12Rhesus PositiveCptKemzikOlivaw
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited June 30
    mrpaku wrote: »

What, did Kanye quit?

I'm guessing some accountants had to painstakingly explain to him several times over the course of several months that his Hollywood Christianity grift was trampling over his Republican Heel Turn grift

I sorta assumed those were the same grifts, tbh.

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Can you grift unintentionally or is a certain intent inherent to the act like cannibalism

tynic wrote: »
    Terry has been saying kinda dumb centrist bullshit for a long time, i think in retrospect his willingness to speak up on the sexual harassment he’d suffered should be seen as the outlier and not the baseline. I guess I see it as wealth inoculation mixed with willful obliviousness rather than secret maga leanings, but it’s still disappointing.

I don't think it's intentional maga leanings, but it is definitely only in service of maga narrative. That's who's bolstered by this type of messaging

Steam ID
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular

It’s less than .2% of his net worth, for the record

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    Netscape
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Can you grift unintentionally or is a certain intent inherent to the act like cannibalism

I think some people grift semi-unconsciously, like it’s just how they see the world. It’s not completely unintentional but they genuinely don’t know how else to be. Because of that, they also think everyone else is a fraudulent sham.

mrpakuFishmanSolarHacksawStraightziMidnite3clipseshoeboxjeddyFencingsaxShortyRoyceSraphimHappy Little MachineJoolanderVegemyteOlivaw
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Haunting

tynicmrpakuShortyDarth WaiterHappy Little Machine

remember how he said he was broke like 3 years ago

celebrities are bad and kanye is fucking worse

Dee KaeHacksawchrishallett83Netscape
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular

Shit where do I sign up to be broke like Kanye

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    BlackDragon480SolarSkeithOrcasarukunCrippl3TNTrooperFencingsaxMoridin889Darth WaiterSpecial KDee KaeBloodsheedchrishallett83never dieTicaldfjamHappy Little MachineTonkkaSorceBionicPenguinJoolanderVegemytePwnanObrienNeveronRhesus PositiveSirEtchwartsPeewiDark Raven XOlivawNirya
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 30

Having built multiple concerts for his national tours, let me assure you that no one hates him more than the people who work for him.

Hacksaw on
    LabelmrpakuBlackDragon480sarukunTNTroopertynicKristmas KthulhuFencingsaxGnizmoShortyMoridin889HeadCreepsDarth WaiterRoyceSraphimsponochrishallett83never dieElvenshaeTicaldfjamHappy Little MachineTonkkaSorceJoolanderMidniteMatevVegemyteSporkAndrewPwnanObrienSirEtchwartsDark Raven XThegreatcowOlivawNiryaL Ron HowardKruite
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    that new season of brooklyn 99 is going to be great

custom designed by responsible centrists to absolutely infuriate every human on the planet

Mortal SkyUbikJayKaosDoodmannKayne Red Robetynicwebguy20Kristmas KthulhuFencingsaxBahamutZEROturtleantRoyceSraphimDee KaeTicaldfjammrpakuHappy Little MachineSorceMidniteSolarVegemytePwnanObrienThegreatcowOlivawNiryaMulysaSempronius
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

Fuck off Terry Crews

Money makes people stupid

What the shit does this even mean

Kristmas KthulhuDee KaeTonkkaMulletude
  • burboburbo Registered User regular
    Anyone who was still having fun from Brooklyn 99 deserves what they have coming.

Wait

Reverse racism?!?!?!

BahamutZERO
This discussion has been closed.