As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Webcomics]? In this economy?

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

No hes just not a complete sociopath

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    ULLruey.jpg?1

Knife has a very definitely well thought-out plan in Feast For A King. The comic is often NSFW.

https:// feastforaking .com /comic/page-5538/

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

given the compressed timescale of dumbing of age, I wonder how long mike's injury is going to last for

like the last 10 years of comic updates have moved us forward ~6 weeks in comic time

so mike still might be wearing a cast if the comic keeps on going into 2030

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

given the compressed timescale of dumbing of age, I wonder how long mike's injury is going to last for

like the last 10 years of comic updates have moved us forward ~6 weeks in comic time

so mike still might be wearing a cast if the comic keeps on going into 2030

Willis announced a timeskip after this current chapter.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    The timeskip is seventy years most of the cast are incredibly dead

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

In a surprise twist, Toedad isn't

• Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    Hobnail wrote: »

In a surprise twist, Toedad isn't

So, what you’re saying is, the mirror-twin/alien clone hypothesis holds water?

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS
    “I once heard a fellow refer to the Trigram Mantra as little better than an ideal set of rules for drinking hard liquor. In many circumstances I’m actually inclined to agree with him.”

-Musko Reeve
    this is part of solomon's 'serious series' 'serious punch' attacks coming up

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    The first thing that came to mind as I viewed that comic was "What does the scouter say about their powerlevel?"

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Oh dear, that alt text. Next comic is gonna be great.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    The first thing that came to mind as I viewed that comic was "What does the scouter say about their powerlevel?"

Six.
    Six?
    Yeah, kick his ass, Nappa.

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I love k6bd. I have no idea if salami dave is about to be trounced on a physical, emotional or metaphysical level but I am absolutely here for it

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    The stadium will soon be stadi-gone.

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    White Chain: Hit me as hard as you can.
    Solomon: Wh-
    White Chain: Now to make this clear, since I know you have trouble listening, I'm saying hit me as hard as you can. Not some arbitrary amount, not half as hard, as hard you can. You. Me. Hard as you can.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I've seen this tactic before in a story. Kengan Asura actually. Very weak fighter versus very strong fighter, but very weak fighter was able to overcome specifically because he got the stronger one to use his full power, which is exactly what the weaker fighter had planned for and knew exactly when there would be an opening to deliver their only strike

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    My burst of requests that came through when the library reopened is officially over and I can't get any more requests until other state libraries open so... who knows, August maybe? Maybe later if the next two months are a disaster. That preamble aside, I started Kill Six Billion Demons from the start for something new to read. It makes a lot more sense than random peeks at the current ones do, but I'm still not 100% on the wavelength of the random text dumps.

• statlerstatler Registered User regular
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the k6bd site is swamped or something, I can't load it :(

BahamutZERO.gif
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    In Sandra and Woo's Gaia, the DM is blood thirsty.

• NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Do the physical K6BD books include the random text dumps, or are those online-only?

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited June 2020

Does she know that her parents helped?

At least her mother told her the church was getting Toe dad out of jail and her mother was defending Toedad as a good person despite threatening Joyce's friend with a gun.

She knows enough.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
    She knows her mom helped get him out. She also knows that her dad warned her about this, so she may agree to meet with one parent if the other one can be confirmed to not be anywhere near there.

Neveron wrote: »
    Do the physical K6BD books include the random text dumps, or are those online-only?

I think it has some some text dumps at chapter breaks but not all of them. Probably just the most thematically relevant stories.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    So they grew an extra joint in the legs? and did a poor drawing of a bj?

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

No no, see he was gonna eat ass but then she sat on him and now he's performing cunnilingus on her armpit

mrpaku wrote: »

No no, see he was gonna eat ass but then she sat on him and now he's performing cunnilingus on her armpit

I thought she was on top

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    mrpaku wrote: »

I thought she was on top

I thought the pink silhouette would represent the girl and the blue would represent the boy, although maybe Bruce McEldowney is making a nuanced statement about gender roles I'm just not clever enough for

In either case, being able to eat out someone's armpit while they sit on the small of your back is some gymnastic fucking that only professionals should probably attempt

• JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    I assumed it was a side view and they're just laying next to one another, but I'm boring?

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    You laughin now but two months from now when the thread is crashing and burning from all the vicious acrimonious debate between pro and anti Chickweed partisans you won't be! You wont be laughin then!!

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    The silhouettes are Willis trying to extrapolate what could possibly be happening under those panels based on the visible parts of the legs, and thereby demonstrating that McEldowney's artistic skills have been dulled by years of constant, public jerkin' it.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    I support the theory in the comments that one of them is being supported by a great many blankets

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.