Options

Slow down this is an [Animal Crossing] thread

• Options
    WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Ok, since Redd showed up literally yesterday, I think now is the right time to do the dang thing, and get into my Delorean and travel to the past and see how this whole thing works, wish me Luck!

lcdo03wnfcbh.jpg
    AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH OH GOD IT HURTS

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Week 4 of the alphabetical touch and drop is now open! :D Sorry for the delay

Open to friends only at the moment, but I'll open by dodo code on Friday evening, and there's a third chance on Sunday afternoon if so desired.

Items this week are as follows:

cartoonist's set (4)
    cassette player (8)
    cat grass (5)
    cat tower (6)
    celebratory candles (5)
    cello (3)
    chalkboard (7)
    champion's pennant (4)
    changing room (8)
    chessboard (2)
    claw-foot tub (6)
    clay furnace (1)
    climbing wall (4)
    clothes closet (6)
    clothesline pole (2)
    coffee cup (6)
    coffee grinder (1)
    colorful wheel (5)

Unorderable but craftable (bring your kits) :

cherry-blossom clock
    cherry lamp
    cherry speakers
    clackercart
    classic pitcher

Unorderable, uncraftable:

cherry-blossom bonsai
    cherry-blossom branches
    cherry-blossom-petal pile
    cherry-blossom pond stone
    cherry-blossom wand
    chic cosmos wreath
    chic windflower wreath
    clothesline
    coconut juice
    coconut wall planter

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Opening this evening for take two of Touch and Drop week 4. Open to all under dodo 5WNQ4 :D

Oh, and the next week's items wishlist is here if you would like to contribute: https://nookazon.com/profile/2361358550/wishlist/1706503199

I got the two things I needed to catalog, so now it's just ordering in as much as I can each day. :)

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    i just realized I don't think ive seen pirate gulliver at all yet since the patch

when I do see him I'm probably just gonna time travel to do him a million times, I want most of the pirate set and some items in multiples

kinda reaching the burnout point by now on keeping up with anything

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Repose is open for the evening at 10LWR - take 3 of Week 4 T&D. The nonorderable items are not laid out as I'm going to turnip exchange this soon. But if anyone has yet to touch them and would like to, just let me know and I can arrange a time!

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I can't do any internet stuff 'cause I don't have Nintendo Online or whatever, and since I'm only borrowing this Switch, I don't really want to sign my sister up for it, haha

it didn't bother me until I tried to use the design thing because I wanted to change my island's flag, gotta draw my own dang hammer & sickle

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I don't know what I would turn my flag into this time
    I know I have a limited time to play when I get home on Sunday and last night at work didn't really help

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Just got Gullivarr myself, interested to see what I get.

• Options
    Atari SoulAtari Soul Registered User regular
    Just got Gullivarr myself, interested to see what I get.

Obviously the best thing to get is the pirate beard, but a lot of his stuff is super fun. Good luck!

• Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    I got a cannon, and I set it next to my Statue of Liberty facing the rising sun.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I got pirate boots, so not as fun.

I also have shooting stars tonight, right when I was going to start Origami King. I wouldn't care that much, but Celeste gave me a recipe for a crab table and I need that pronto.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I’ve been real terrible about keeping up with turnip stuff this week but it turns out turnips are going for 333 for the next 6 and a half hours if anyone wants me to open up.

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Isla Dobie open with a 200 turnip price, feel free to avail yourself of that, buy anything in the shop, or pick up any recipes you see through the island.

https://turnip.exchange/island/18604913

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    Do star fragments wash up over time or should they all be there at once? I wished for a couple of hours but I didn't get that much.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Do star fragments wash up over time or should they all be there at once? I wished for a couple of hours but I didn't get that much.

They wash up over the course of the day after you wish.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »

They wash up over the course of the day after you wish.

Nice, now I'll have to care about hitting rocks again for the gold, I have one golden crab table holding up my crab model and it's the best interior designer decision I've ever made. Now I need some for my pets.

• Options
    You can get more star fragments washing up if you pick up the shells and such to make room :D

Also each day you can only get about 20 star fragments (more if wishing with other people) so 20 wishes is the number to hit

signature.png
  • Options
    Redd is here today, but his only real art is one I already have (Vitruvian Man).

I have, like, 6 pieces of art total :rotate:

• Options
    Redd was on my island yesterday but had the beautiful statue which I already had
    Still I should go diving {i only get to play about 90 minutes to 2 hours a day because of work} so when Gulliver shows up I can try for the pirate stuff

• Options
    edited July 2020
    pirate gulliver won't appear until you purchase a wetsuit so at least carry one around

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    pirate gulliver won't appear until you purchase a wetsuit so at least carry one around

I have a wetsuit but I didn't buy it. It was given to me by Vivian

• Options
    that works too I think you just need to be in possession of one for him to appear on the spawn table

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I finished my 3 new houses today, so my island should finally be all setup, not all I need to do is STONKS so I can upgrade my own house

also, this Redd fellow seems entirely trustworthy

• Options
    i feel so free after not playing for a few days

everything left I want to do is time gated to the extent of not being reasonably doable in this lifetime without time travel which I don't have the patience for so I might just come back for events

can't say I didn't get my moneys worth though at 300 hours

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Week 5 Alphabetical Touch & Drop is open! edit: now open to all at 60VX9

Featuring:

cone (8)
    cooler box (4)
    cordless phone (7)
    corkboard (3)
    cream and sugar (4)
    cuckoo clock (7)
    cushion (1)
    cute bed (5)
    cute chair (5)
    cute DIY table (5)
    cute floor lamp (5)
    cute music player (5)
    cute sofa (5)
    cute tea table (5)
    cute vanity (5)
    cute wall-mounted clock (5)
    cute wardrobe (5)
    cypress bathtub (3)
    cypress plant (5)

And the following customizable items (shoved at the very left, there was a ton of items this week)
    cosmos shower
    crescent-moon chair
    crest doorplate
    cutting board

And the following non-orderable items:
    construction sign (5)
    cool hyacinth wreath
    cool pansy wreath
    cool windflower wreath
    cosmos wand
    cosmos wreath
    cotton candy stall (3)
    crewed spaceship

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    Open again for T&D Week 5: 3MWN8

signature.png
  • Options
    Aaaand I'm open to everyone at 6NLP9 for take 3 of T&D Week 5 :D

Further into the evening I'll be putting the non-orderable stuff behind a fence, but even then, just @ me and I can give you access

signature.png
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular

This actually happened earlier in the week, but I just remembered to post the picture.

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InDJvcWtTCw

Summer Update 2 has a trailer.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    everyone! I finally got K.K. to come visit and unlocked paths finally (and terrain modification)

I placed every house and shop so that I could make natural, pleasing pathways throughout my island

I have an extended plateau on the east end that is gonna be a very dense forest with a path through it and some benches!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I FINALLY got Eloise, the extremely boring snooty elephant to move out. I have been trying to get her to go for MONTHS.

I give everybody but her fruit every day and this morning Lucha, the very good Mexican wrestling bird asked to move away and NO FUCKING WAY so I time travelled a few times until Eloise asked.

She sucks and I'm happy to see her go.

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Nook’s is closed now so no more turnips but have it open a bit longer if anyone feels like coming by and seeing the progress on my island thus far, random recipes in places too y’all are welcome to if your want.
    https://turnip.exchange/island/9f88c0d5

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I uh, have turnips for 555 bells right now if anyone needs to do that

I'll be AFK (and also haven't done any work on the island in a while so it's looking a bit scrowdy-row) but anyone is welcome, no tips or gifts necessary!

Store is way over on the left coast

Dodo code NL0J6

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Okay well, I don't know if anyone came by but I gotta close up for now

If you need on later just @ me!

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I FINALLY got Eloise, the extremely boring snooty elephant to move out. I have been trying to get her to go for MONTHS.

I give everybody but her fruit every day and this morning Lucha, the very good Mexican wrestling bird asked to move away and NO FUCKING WAY so I time travelled a few times until Eloise asked.

She sucks and I'm happy to see her go.

How dare you. Eloise is the very pinnacle of quietly understated elegance.

Or as quietly understated as it is possible for a bright yellow elephant to be.

• Options
    WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    2emux2dyew3b.jpg

So, if I read this whole thign right, y'all can take home some of my Actual Pictures I've uploaded as custom designs? Neat!

• Options
    edited July 2020
    I think one of my favorite parts of Animal Crossing is when you talk to Sable enough that you become friends with her

and in New Horizons, there's a purpose to it! she gives you patterns!

edit: you know who I miss, tho? Brewster.

I liked in New Leaf when he had a cool little cafe under the museum

Depressperado on
  • Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    Maybe he'll appear in the Autumn update when it's pumpkin latte season.

• Options
    we can only dream

I did find a Giant Isopod and got Muffy, my very favorite goth sheep to replace a redundant jock villager

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    I just found out that you don’t have to mash the A button to reel in a fish.

This would have been nice to know... *checks notes* 2000 fish ago