As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Destiny 2] What We Do in the Shadows (Beyond Light expansion coming Nov. 10!)

1939495969799»

• Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    M-Vickers wrote: »
    I’ve given up for today. I got in, but couldn’t change my subclass, weapons, etc.

I also couldn’t level up my ghost, so he’s level 1 with no perks.

Just another layer to the shit sandwich this day has been.

yeah you can't do any of that while getting the 'contacting D2 servers' which is frustrating.

• AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    I got in, selected my character, saw the opening cutscene, then got booted from the servers.

PSN|AspectVoid
    ok, 'contacting servers' has finally stopped, can actually start doing stuff now. hopefully issues resolve for everyone soon.

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    i got in and it's been a little wonky but seems stable now, levelled up my ghost and got +10% exp and the Combo resource/chest mod

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Anyone with experience in MMOs knows you never play on patch day.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    so, i never did get around to playing those Survival or Rumble matches for the Redrix quest, but i can just buy the fucker now. :lol: there's a Legendary tab in the new Exotic kiosk that has the Pinnacle/Relic weapons in it. does look like some of them are still capped at 1060 max Power though.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    so, i never did get around to playing those Survival or Rumble matches for the Redrix quest, but i can just buy the fucker now. :lol: there's a Legendary tab in the new Exotic kiosk that has the Pinnacle/Relic weapons in it. does look like some of them are still capped at 1060 max Power though.

Don't tell you can just buy Not Forgotten

Well I mean, legally now

Wraith260 wrote: »

Don't tell you can just buy Not Forgotten

Well I mean, legally now

ok i wont tell you.
    you can totally just buy Not Forgotten now. :lol:

DevoutlyApathetic
  • The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Anyone with experience in MMOs knows you never play on patch day.

Or, if you do, you just accept that things are goign to be am ess because the player base DDOS'd things to hell in their eagerness.

I got in, played for a very short amount of time, and crashed to desktop when trying to tinker with my ghost's visuals. Whoopsie!

Currently battlign the server issues to get in again.

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
    TamerBill
  • ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Do these old pinnacle have particular requirements to purchase, like how buying old raid exotics requires new currency from raids?

Or can anyone now grab Not Forgotten without ever having set foot inside Crucible?

Arteen wrote: »
    Do these old pinnacle have particular requirements to purchase, like how buying old raid exotics requires new currency from raids?

Or can anyone now grab Not Forgotten without ever having set foot inside Crucible?

they require Enhancement Prisms and Ascendant Shards, prices vary but they aren't cheap. people will need to save up if they want to grab everything in their for the collections.

• BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    I got to the end of the second mission before being kicked. Then I got into a queue....

And then kicked from the queue :).

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    I got to the end of the second mission before being kicked. Then I got into a queue....

And then kicked from the queue :).

haven't trouble starting the second mission but i haven't been booted from the game yet thankfully.

• Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    I dunno why I didn't realize Not Forgotten was being deprecated. I knew it would be power capped, but figured I would still get to earn it. Ah well, I always hit a wall right before 5000 glory, so I gotta let it go.

• DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Played the first mission
    died to the new enemy actually which is... a weird feeling

Then bought silver to get the season pass and restarted my PS4 to hopefully get the silver to show and now I can’t get in. Dumb move on my part

616610-1.png
    ArteenPreacher
  • ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I just got booted while trying to load a cutscene, so that hopefully doesn’t screw me up trying to do the next mission later

Also, 2 steps forward, 1 step back on the armor mods. It’s nice that reloader and scavenger are now affinity agnostic, but they also took away almost all the boss/major/minor resists (chest is the only piece that has any now), and the elemental affinity specific stuff left that isn’t a combat mod is basically just one choice. Like if you want to do an arc mod on your boots to activate powerful friends, your single choice is the melee energy from orbs (which is why they had to add the alternative method of activation for these mods)

Also, I don’t know where recuperation has gone, traction now costs 0, and the only thing you can put in the first mod slot is +5/+10 to a stat.

Edit: fastball costs 1, all anti-champion mods are contained in the arm slot. Basically, it’s like armor 2.5 right now, if you had a setup from before, it’s going to have to be rethought

ronzo on
    and the first new Nightfall Ordeal of the season, of the year is.... Exodus Crash! yeah really not fussed about now meeting the Power requirement on that one. oh whats that? it has a new modifier? lets have a look...
    Arach-no! - When defeated, Fallen Vandals spawn a web mine at their feet.

thanks, i hate it.

Crippl3
  • ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    Oh goddamnit, recuperation and better already got moved to the leg slot.

So now I basically have to choose between my favorite health recovery mod, scavengers perks, and traction because I’m on console.

Copying to my new Xbox

*Marvin Gaye starts playing from nowhere*

Wraith260PreacherZombie Gandhi
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    I got in, finished the loading mission and got to the end of the second mission, and then weasel.

>.<

I got in with minimal issues, but yeah lots of contacting servers again

• GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    New thread incoming. Give me a few minutes because of course I finally just got in.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Enc wrote: »
    I got in, finished the loading mission and got to the end of the second mission, and then weasel.

>.<

Me too, except it was first anteater (to orbit) and then weasel (all the way out).

Enc
    finally got booted out. only around 4700 in the queue in front of me.

When do I cash this Trials bounty?

• ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    When do I cash this Trials bounty?
    I vaguely recall a reddit post saying that the Trials bounty only gives a reward when Trials is active.

Local H Jay
  • GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    New thread! I'd like to update the OP, but... I have a Solar System to save, man. I'll try to get to it soon.

The OP, I mean. The other thing I'll get to immediately. It's... it's kind of important.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
    Wraith260