As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Day the Music Died - Act I: Rock Rebellion - A [Phalla] - It's Over!

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Did LostNinja claim a house anywhere or to anyone?

If not I think he needs to.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I mean I leaked it to shalmelo, so yes, he has claimed.

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Like I said been going with my gut lately and have been iffy on H3knuckles I don't know...I've been going off of information Blue gave me and my gut. Blue is out, so I guess my suspicions and gut will have to be my reasoning.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    I am open to hearing counter options and reasoning to defend H3

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    H3 because there are more Mafia than I expected, going by the unexpected second one in my house.

Also Green/H3's vote record:

Day 1: votes me (not counting day 1 votes cause based off non-sense most of time)
    Day 2- didn't vote
    Day 3- Votes Lost Ninja (which I don't remember the reasoning for)
    Day 4: Votes ZH wagon (to counter Shalmelo wagon)
    Day 5- Votes Obi (no big read here just stating)

Me:
    I have not voted for a known villager.
    Day 1- Green/H3 (again day 1 doesn't really count)
    Day 2- Green/H3 (was really quiet and didn't vote)
    Day 3- Premium (mafia)
    Day 4- Shalmelo (mafia)
    Day 5- Kime(mafia)

If I am mafia I voted to kill a lot of my fellow members and am a bad one in my opinion.

I was toying with moving off H3 yesterday, as he was converted and then a 1982 moved to the Rising Sun without also moving a Partisan.
    But if there are two Mafia per house then it's possible he is a 1982 Mafia whilst the other Mafia jumped.

Assuming that this isn't a third party shuffling people between houses.

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    H3knuckles as a placeholder, but also because they are fishy.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    From blues post it sounds like we started with 6 mafia. 3 in heaven, 2 in 1982, and 1 in rising sun. Then they started switching houses (or using some kind of confuse the numbers ability)

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    edited July 2020
    Day 1
    5 Cj iwakura – discrider (10), Invictus (26), Gizzy (27), JPants (28), JusticforPluto (29)
    2 Jdarksunshalmelo (7), Lostninja (14)
    2 Heffling – cj iwakura (9), Phyphor (23)
    2 Wildcat – Gizzy (19), Zombie Hero (24), premium (25)
    2 InvictusAuralynx (30), kime (31)

1 Obifett – Bluecyan (1)
    1 Shalmelojdarksun (2)
    1 JusticeforPluto – Wildcat (3)
    1 Green/H3 Knuckles – mamawolf (4), mamawolf (17)
    1 Bluecyan – Heffling (6)
    1 PhyphorGizzy (13), Invictus (15), romanqwerty (16)
    1 Romanqwerty – ObiFett (18)
    1 Zombie Hero – 38thDoe (22)
    1 Mamawolf – Green/H3 (5), discrider (8)

0 Kimeromanqwerty (11), JPants (20)
    0 Discrider – mamawolf (12)
    0 Gizzy – Auralynx (21)

Day 2
    8 CJ iwakuraDiscrider (1), Heffling (2), romanqwerty (4), Obifett (9), JPants (10), Auralynx (11), Gizzy (15), shalmelo (16), 38thdoe (18)
    4 BluecyanGizzy (3), Mamawolf (5), Zombie Hero (6), Kime (8), premium (17), Discrider (19), CJ iwakura(20)
    4 Green/H3 Knuckles – Bluecyan (12), Mamawolf (13), Discrider (22), jdarksun (23)
    1 AuralynxJpants (7), Justice for Pluto (21)
    1 premium – Wildcat (14)

Missing votes: H3/Green, LostNinja

Day 3
    4 Romanqwerty – Mamawolf (5), shalmelo (16), Zombie Hero (18), premium (19), discrider (20)
    4 Lost Ninja – Heffling (2), JPants (9), Green/H3 (10), romanqwerty (15)
    4 Premium – Gizzy (7), Bluecyan (8), mamawolf (12), wildcat (14), discrider (17)
    2 ShalmeloDiscrider (3), Lost Ninja (6), jdarksun (13)
    1 Jdarksun – Obifett (11)
    0 Green/H3 – Lost Ninja (1)
    0 Kimeromanqwerty (4)

Missing votes: 38thDoe, JusticeforPluto, kime

Day 4
    5 Shalmelo – wildcat (2), Bluecyan (4), mamawolf (5), romanqwerty (20), discrider (21), Obifett (22)
    5 Zombie Hero – Lostninja (10), Heffling (11), 38thDoe (12), shalmelo (13), kime (16), H3Knuckles (19)
    3 kime – Gizzy (7), Zombie Hero (17), JPants (18)
    2 Romanqwerty – JusticeforPluto (3), discrider (6), kime (8), Obifett (23)

1 Discrider - 38thdoe (14)
    0 Jpants – discrider (9)
    0 JusticeforPluto - Zombie Hero (15)
    0 Lost Ninja – romanqwerty (1)

Day 5
    9 kime – Jpants (4), Mamawolf (6), romanqwerty (9), Zombie Hero (10), Obifett (11), Bluecyan (13), Discrider (14), 38thdoe (16), Heffling (17)

2 JusticeforPluto – Heffling (7), wildcat (12), kime (15)
    2 Obifett – Gizzy (5), H3Knuckles (8)

1 Zombie Hero – LostNinja (2)
    1 LostNinja – JusticeforPluto (3)
    0 H3Knuckles – Discrider (1)

Gizzy on
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Day 4 H3Knuckles was on the Zombie Hero train right behind two other mafia members. Day 5 he was one of the only non-Kime voters.

So if we just completely ignore all potential jumping (from what I've seen villagers and partisans can't jump houses) and just go off what Blue said our starting numbers were, and which house people claim:

Heaven: 1 partisan + 4 villagers = 5 members
    Rising: 1 partisan + 4 villagers = 5 members
    1982: 1 partisan + 5 villagers = 6 members

Current claims plus confirmed dead people:
    Heaven: 4 Dead + 2 claim = 6
    Rising: 1 Dead + 5 claim = 6
    1982: 1 Dead + 6 claim = 7

From that it looks like there's 1 mafia in each list of claims.

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles has a bad position on the Day 4 vote wagon, but Heffling might be worth checking out as well.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Not sure how I missed it when Aura died, but Ambellina as a guard role? *chef's kiss*

Well done Hosts! I know what I'm listening to for the rest of the day!

JPants on
    As for a vote, I'm not 100% sold on H3K, and have been suspicious of Lost for bit of the game, but looking at the vote records I think Heffling looks slightly worse than LN. Lost at least had a good spot on Shalmelo day 3. I'm not gonna be sad if H3k eats it either though as his vote record is.... not great. But I'm still leaning Heff.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »

So are you saying LostNinja claimed Heaven Built? Because that doesn't fit Bluecyan's numbers.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular

What's that saying about the third on a wagon?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Even having said that, Heffling self-preservation vote.

camo_sig2-400.png
    edited July 2020
    Heffling wrote: »
    Day 4 H3Knuckles was on the Zombie Hero train right behind two other mafia members. Day 5 he was one of the only non-Kime voters.

Okay, so Day 4 I had to read through the entire game in one afternoon (it didn't register on me that it was extended through Monday evening until after I'd basically caught up). When I voted, ZH was already in the lead, my gut was wrong about kime, and disc had just flipped to not voting against shalmelo because he'd just propagandized shal. disc had read very village to me those first couple game days, and shal had been trying to figure out the house populations the day before I was catching up, so I figured go with the majority and increase ZH's to reduce the risk of vote shenanigans.

Day 5, I straight followed Gizzy's list of suspicions based on vote analysis and voted the same person they did.

I don't know what else to say, people.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Oh, should the winds shift and I look to be surviving the vote tonight, I'd appreciate a cleanse so I'm no longer partisan, thank you. In return, I won't propaganda anyone tonight.

camo_sig2-400.png
    If we think there's one in rising sun, I'm def waaaaay more suspicious of J4P over Heffling. Heffling is a bad vote IMO.

Also it's tempting to go for that potentially 50% chance of hitting mafia if blue is right and voting LostNinja. Though I do agree his Day 3 vote looks good. But sometimes mafia votes for mafia so ehh?

I have a few suspicions for 1982 house, H3 being on that list. But hmmm there's a couple of other folks pinging at me there now, including some shifts in my original list I laid out yesterday. But I don't want to lay it out due to on a vin diagram my suspicions overlapping with who might be the steward.

Anyway, there's my chaos mind... voting on LostNinja for now, would vote out H3 over Heffling so might move my vote later.

Gizzy wrote: »
    If we think there's one in rising sun, I'm def waaaaay more suspicious of J4P over Heffling. Heffling is a bad vote IMO.

Also it's tempting to go for that potentially 50% chance of hitting mafia if blue is right and voting LostNinja. Though I do agree his Day 3 vote looks good. But sometimes mafia votes for mafia so ehh?

I have a few suspicions for 1982 house, H3 being on that list. But hmmm there's a couple of other folks pinging at me there now, including some shifts in my original list I laid out yesterday. But I don't want to lay it out due to on a vin diagram my suspicions overlapping with who might be the steward.

Anyway, there's my chaos mind... voting on LostNinja for now, would vote out H3 over Heffling so might move my vote later.

Didn't your previous post imply one in each house?

Also is there a master list of who is in what house that is flying around and i'm the only one who doesn't know it? I'm not really sure how folks are making statements like the bold

edited July 2020
    Yes - I do think there's most likely 1 remaining in each house.

And in response to roman asking if lostninja claimed a house -

Gizzy on
    Honestly, LostNinja feels like a better vote to me as well. I'd really like a confirmation from @discrider on whether LostNinja claimed to be from the House That Heaven Built, though:

Because that is super suspicious given the population number stuff Blue posted. That house having no non-partisans last night means that unless disc propagandized Lost and never told anyone (but when? before, after, or in-between propagandizing me and shalmelo?) then Lost is able to jump houses.

camo_sig2-400.png
    I guess I could re-read the thread and try to figure out who everyone has claimed, but I don't know all the house words and for my OWN house I've only found 3 others all game so I think instead I'll focus on vote records and suspect posts.

Gizzy wrote: »
    I have a few suspicions for 1982 house, H3 being on that list. But hmmm there's a couple of other folks pinging at me there now, including some shifts in my original list I laid out yesterday.

rofl it sounds like you know more people in my house than I do!

LostNinja wrote: »
    Jdark because heaven knows we always end up trying to vote each other out anyway.

This could be lost "claiming" Heaven Built Day 1....

kime wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    You caught us, Aura and I are mafia buddies.

But anyways BlueCyan for evidence of antivillage shenanigans

I was implying that ONE of you may mafia, not both.

You were twice as right !

Reading back thru the thread and this back and forth Day 2 made me chuckle

I stick with my vote. My gut hasn't steered me wrong yet.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Ngh. At least I was right in suspecting kime, but I'm sad my streak of mafia-voting has been broken.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I’m Heaven, and hinted at it on my Day 1 vote.

Going with Heffling for seemingly always being a late vote on the winning wagon after its made clear which one that is.

JPants wrote: »
    Jdark because heaven knows we always end up trying to vote each other out anyway.

This could be lost "claiming" Heaven Built Day 1....

Yeah, he confirmed the words shortly after, before Phyphor's reveal.
    After wondering whether he could trust me or not because I caught the reference in the first place.

And then he followed me onto shalmelo day 3.

He's been solidly villager all game, and I'm absolutely not sold on there being three Mafia on my house to begin with.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

Sometimes they are mafia and sometimes they are village just like every other place on a wagon?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Because that is super suspicious given the population number stuff Blue posted. That house having no non-partisans last night means that unless disc propagandized Lost and never told anyone (but when? before, after, or in-between propagandizing me and shalmelo?) then Lost is able to jump houses.

What?
    Lost was never a partisan as far as I know and all the partisan movements of the Heaven house are explained through Phyphor, shalmelo and I.

Although I still don't know who turned me into a partisan in the first place.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Sometimes they are mafia and sometimes they are village just like every other place on a wagon?

Man, that's crazy talk.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Honestly, LostNinja feels like a better vote to me as well. I'd really like a confirmation from @discrider on whether LostNinja claimed to be from the House That Heaven Built, though:

Where is the me being partisan coming from? Or me jumping houses? I’ve been Heaven all game (claimed day 1), and never implied being a partisan.

edited July 2020

What?
    Lost was never a partisan as far as I know and all the partisan movements of the Heaven house are explained through Phyphor, shalmelo and I.

Although I still don't know who turned me into a partisan in the first place.

Right, but Blue's numbers showed a night where heaven had no non-partisans. That's my concern, why is the stewards' power that tells them how many NP's a house has saying LostNinja didn't exist for a night? Unless Lost changed house.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    edited July 2020

Where is the me being partisan coming from? Or me jumping houses? I’ve been Heaven all game (claimed day 1), and never implied being a partisan.

I was leaving you a possible out that you'd been converted with no one knowing. Otherwise there's a big problem since Heaven Built supposedly had 0 non-partisans for a day.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    I don't know where the day 5 Heaven stats even come from.
    I pretty certain it's the wardens that have the house lists, and we lost ours day 2.

Anyway, it looks like we're running with "Mafia
    pick their house N1" and in that circumstance, I can see a lot of them joining Phyphor's house because he had announced prior to vote close.

... But he had said only Aura contacted him.
    So.
    That also doesn't make sense.

edited July 2020
    Day 6
    6 H3Knuckles – mamawolf (2), discrider (3), justiceforPluto (4), Heffling (5), Zombie Hero (13), 38thdoe (14)

3 Heffling – Zombie Hero (6), Jpants (7), H3Knuckles (8), LostNinja (11), Obifett (12)

3 LostNinja – romanqwerty (1), Gizzy (9), H3Knuckles (10)

Not voted: wildcat

Gizzy on