[PbP] [Fellowship] Let the Prologue Commence!

12346

Posts

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Arthur nods as the others decide on a path forward. His hands grip his crossbow tightly, and he moves himself into a position of cover for those opening the door, but keeps an eye up to the stairs and upper level, just in case something decides it pop out above them as Kaj and Ferun open the door ahead.

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 11
    As the doors open, the party realises they are looking upon the Throneroom.

    Light breaks the darkness of the room, creeping in both from the door and through various cracks in the walls. The middle of the room remains somewhat dark, but the far side is clearly visible from the flickers of candle-light. Before the throne, the group can make out two figures - a man and a woman.

    The male is exceptionally tall, larger than even the taller men or orcs. He is clad in thick black armor, from head to toe, the only gap in this massive iron wall appearing to be the slits in his helmet, through which his cold, menacing eyes may be seen. In his hand he holds a massive hammer, a hilt as long as the average human, and a head more formidable and heavy than the grandest tombstone.

    This figure, whilst undeniably formidable in his own right, seems somehow overshadowed by the female figure standing next to him. The woman you see before you seems far more 'normal' in scale - a human woman, albeit tall, wearing shining silver armor, gleaning in the candlelight. She stands tall in the candlelight, her long, black hair partially masking her exceptionally pale skin and piercing, purple eyes - unmistakably human, yet distant and sinister. There is no mistaking that this woman is beautiful, almost hauntingly so. More importantly, you can sense power from her that is not obvious from looking at her, but you know you are in danger merely from being in her presence.

    In her hands you can see an old horn, there can be no denying it - she is holding the horn of Yr'Manse. The figure strokes the horn, as if in deep admiration.

    "How long has it been, my old friend? Did they ever truly know?"

    The figure stares at the horn for a few moments longer before her gaze darts sharply to the side, piercing though you as though you were being impaled by the sharpest of daggers.

    "Utred", the figure breaks the silence, calmly yet sternly addressing the giant beside her. "Guests".


    General Utred grunts, slinging his hammer up into both hands with an alarming amount of effort, his weapon is even more formidable than it initially seemed. The giant figure gives a bellowing cry as he charges towards the group...



    YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE OVERLORD!
    Warrior: You cannot be beaten in combat.
    Terrifying: Where you go, no one holds Hope.
    Unknowable: No one knows your plans or next actions

    Threat to the World
    You threaten the world and all it stands for. As a Threat To The World, you have immunity to a variety of moves. When someone who is not a Threat to the World takes direct action against something that is, they must pay a price to do so.

    YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GENERAL!
    Unstoppable: The Warmonger’s attacks are always Hard Cuts and cannot be Overcome.

    Wildly Reckless: When the fellowship Keeps Them Busy, the person keeping the Warmonger busy decides the targets of the Warmonger’s Cuts.

    Tough As Nails: The first time the Warmonger would be damaged or destroyed, damage this stat instead.

    The Brayster on
    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited August 11
    The hair on Arthur's neck stands as he sees the pair in front of them when they enter the room. He can feel his heart beating faster as fear creeps in, mixed with shock as he sees the horn that the woman was holding, likely the horn they were coming to find. A cry from the hulking form snaps him into action, however, and brings him to take action. Hands still gripping his crossbow, he raises it and takes aim at the large figure charging towards the group. There doesn't seem to be clear gaps in the man's armor, but maybe a crossbow bolt would be enough of a temporary distraction to allow one of his allies to find something he was missing.
    Keep Them Buy with Ammo here (crossbow)

    Edit: I'm going to use I Won't Let You Down! to turn that 9 into a 10+. I'll be erasing my bond with Kaj as I'm attempting to distract the General to keep him from attacking and I believe Kaj walked in first.

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 (Courage)

    (Courage):
    2d6+2 9 [2d6=1, 6]

    AustinP0027 on
  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    The stomps from Utred grow louder and threaten to knock you off your feet as he storms towards the group. Arthurs bolt hits its mark but bounces cleanly off the hulking figures armour. It does no harm, but does cause his eyes to narrow on the young Squire.

    Utreds' assault is imminent.


    YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE OVERLORD!
    Warrior: You cannot be beaten in combat.
    Terrifying: Where you go, no one holds Hope.
    Unknowable: No one knows your plans or next actions

    Threat to the World
    You threaten the world and all it stands for. As a Threat To The World, you have immunity to a variety of moves. When someone who is not a Threat to the World takes direct action against something that is, they must pay a price to do so.

    YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GENERAL!
    Unstoppable: The Warmonger’s attacks are always Hard Cuts and cannot be Overcome.

    Wildly Reckless: When the fellowship Keeps Them Busy, the person keeping the Warmonger busy decides the targets of the Warmonger’s Cuts.

    Tough As Nails: The first time the Warmonger would be damaged or destroyed, damage this stat instead.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Kaj curses beneath his breath and pulls desperately at his belt, coming up with...a bottle of Orcish moonshine. Kaj grins for a moment while lighting the attached fuse with a flick of his fingernail, before heaving the newly-lit bottle toward Utred.
    Look, I'm not totally sure what my precise goal is here; some combination of hurt him and keep him busy? If I understand the moves correctly, only "finish them" can do damage, and only "keep them busy" can distract them, but hopefully being covered in sticky fire might do both here? If I must pick one, I pick "finish them," since Utred is currently focused on the squire.
    Geth, roll 2d6+2 for cover Utred in sticky fire (finish him?)

    cover Utred in sticky fire (finish him?):
    2d6+2 5 [2d6=1, 2]

    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Utred closes the gap, shoulder first, with hammer not far behind, a fierce fire burning in his eyes. As he charges, Utred finds himself struck by Orcish fire, spreading across the front of his armor like wildfire. This does not seem to phase him however, and the group finds that no longer does it face a heavily armed and armoured giant - it now faces a heavily armed and armoured giant on fire.

    Utred makes first contact by shoulder barging Kaj out of his way*, before turning his attention back towards Arthur.


    *
    @Invictus , a 5 on Finish Them sees you face retribution from your foe. Pick a stat and apply damage to it - you may choose which.
    @AustinP0027 as you are currently Keeping Him Busy, you get to decide who Utred attacks with his Hard Cuts - yourself, or another member of the Fellowship. Remember, each attack will cause a stat of the recepient to take damage, so choose wisely.

    If you choose to take the hit yourself, pick a stat to damage and tell us which, and what happens to you.
    If you choose for the blow to land elsewhere, tag the receipient, who must do this instead. At the same time, tell us what happened to cause the blow to land elsewhere.

    Invictus wrote: »
    I'm not totally sure what my precise goal is
    Survive


    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I’m still injured from last fight so I’m going to pick someone else to take this hit since I can use a bond for healing if needed.

    Rose will take it.

  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Can I volunteer to take it? Damage heals when we rest correct?

  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Alternatively, I'd like to use my Stoneborne trait to Keep Them Busy.

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Yes on both counts, assuming @AustinP0027 doesn't mind.

    Damage will heal when you Recover, but you might still face peril before you get the chance, so keep that in mind

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Sure, if he volunteers, he can take it

  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    btw, i took the damage from Utred as my second point of damage on my Tough as Nails, updated on my sheet earlier in the thread

    Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    In that case, @JusticeforPluto pick a stat and damage it. @AustinP0027 , tell us what happened that caused the blow to hit Ferun instead of Arthur.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    The arrow had drawn the attention he wanted, but Kaj’s attack didn’t land. That left Arthur facing the hulking man one in one. He grimaced and prepared for the blow, but it never landed.

    The man swung the hammer but misjudged the swing, swinging too low and clipping Ferun in the process, halting the momentum before the hammer reached Arthur.

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Utred brings his hammer back towards himself, and looks like he is winding up towards another assault...

    Utred remains 'Busy' due to Arthur. The spotlight is open to anyone.

    Tagging @Dex Dynamo @El Skid as neither has made a move in a while.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Rose’s eyes widen as she realizes she’s in the overlord’s presence. P she knows the6 have no hope of fighting the two at once, so she does what she must...she needs to try to separate them.

    “You don’t look so tough, Queenie! Pick on someone your own size! And wit( that she brings her foot down hard on the overlord’s foot.
    No idea what it means to pay the price in this context, but Rose will pay it,

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 (courage) to keep the overlord busy,

    If it works she will sting like a bee and get the overlord to chase her out of the room.

    (courage) to keep the overlord busy,:
    2d6+2 11 [2d6=3, 6]

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I've been busy the last few days, so technically Namora hasn't moved from her spot outside the door, and suddenly I'm so desperately hoping that this moves goes off without a hitch

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    @El Skid Paying a Price would be what seems to be what makes most sense to you in any given scenario, and it must set you back in some way with regards to the current situation. Typically you would take damage to a stat, lose/break a piece of equipment, or lose any advantage you hold or otherwise have a move you make foiled. You don't have any advantage to lose, so it'd realistically be one of the former two, but you'll need to let us know what you pick before I can respond.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Damage to a stat then! I uhh...don’t actually know how the queen would retaliate, but if it’s completely up to me then uhhh damage Sense? Obviously Rose has lost whatever sense she had by taking the Overlord off for a cozy one-on one...

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Ferun had moved quickly, as the young Squire worked quickly to reload his crossbow.

    Not quick enough to protect herself, however. (Takes one point of damage to Courage, as it is shaken in the presence of such evil)

    In the mean time, I will use my Stoneborn Trait to keep the general busy.

    @The Brayster wording is confusing, it says "When you stand on solid ground, you cannot be knocked off your feet or moved unless you want to be, and you can stop anything trying to get past you by Keeping Them Busy with +Iron."

    Do I only roll if he tries to move pass/disengage me? Ill roll just in case:

    Geth, roll 2d6+ (Iron) to keep the General Busy

  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Lets try that again:

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 (Iron) to keep the General Busy

    (Iron) to keep the General Busy:
    2d6+2 9 [2d6=6, 1]

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    @JusticeforPluto Typically yes, you'd only Keep Them Busy this way if they happened to try to go past you/through you.

    If you were, say, defending a bridge while the rest of the group fled, but there was another bridge a few miles down the road, you wouldn't necessarily Keep Them Busy as they might opt for the alternate route.

    In this case though, you are between the foe and the door. If anyone wants to get to the rest of the group they have to go through you no matter what, so your roll will apply.

    Which brings me on to the question I wanted to ask: Did you do this immiediately, or did you wait for Rose to lead The Overlord out first?

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Wait for Rose

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited August 21
    Never mind!

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    No actually, what we were waiting on was both you and Pluto reacting to danger.

    But didn't I go and just leave the relevant post in drafts for three days instead of posting it!

    Very sorry guys, please continue based on the below.














    The Queen of Souls' face remains blank, with perhaps a slight air of bemusement at the antics of the halfling before her. With one swift motion she unsheaths her corrupt blade, swinging swift and sure at the halfling who dared touch her. She was surprised, therefore, when the blade did not meet its mark - the halfling was already making her way to the doorway. With a grunt, she gives chase, slowing only to hiss at her General.

    "Utred! What are you doing? FINISH THEM!"

    The Queen charges past the frontline, and finds herself face-to-face with Rose and Namora. Centering her attention on Rose, she unsheaths her sword once again and makes a swift slice towards the halfling.*

    Meanwhile, Utred is enraged by his perceived failing, and makes another strike with his hammer.**


    *
    @El Skid You are in Danger. Make a roll to counter this threat, or else you will take damage.

    **
    @JusticeforPluto , as you are Keeping Utred Busy, you decide who takes the blow, and thus damage, from the attack. Take it yourself or place it on another party member. In the case of the latter, explain why the fall lands on them.


    YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE OVERLORD!
    Warrior: You cannot be beaten in combat.
    Terrifying: Where you go, no one holds Hope.
    Unknowable: No one knows your plans or next actions

    Threat to the World
    You threaten the world and all it stands for. As a Threat To The World, you have immunity to a variety of moves. When someone who is not a Threat to the World takes direct action against something that is, they must pay a price to do so.

    YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GENERAL!
    Unstoppable: The Warmonger’s attacks are always Hard Cuts and cannot be Overcome.

    Wildly Reckless: When the fellowship Keeps Them Busy, the person keeping the Warmonger busy decides the targets of the Warmonger’s Cuts.

    Tough As Nails: The first time the Warmonger would be damaged or destroyed, damage this stat instead.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Rose will attempt to run between the Queen’s legs, dodging the blade.

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 (blood) to overcome the attack and hopefully stung like a bee after

    (blood) to overcome the attack and hopefully stung like a bee after:
    2d6+2 5 [2d6=2, 1]

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited August 21
    Namora waited an eternity to make her move. The thing about staying still under stress is... it sucks. It's bad. But, that's part of the Agreement. Steady and still, so not even the Prince Of Cats can spot you.

    And sure enough, if you wait long enough, opportunity presents itself.

    In a tear, Rose came barreling through the door... the Queen of Souls herself, carrying the Horn*, barreling after. Namora had but one moment to act.

    She could draw blades and engage head-on, but that felt reckless. Distracting the Queen felt foolhardy, especially with Utred in the next room. Ultimately only one plan worked.

    When all else fails: Yoink!

    She dove from the shadows head-first at the Horn, hoping to snatch it away and make a break for it.
    *Wearing it on her belt maybe? She has it. I'm not sure where, but it's in her position.

    Okay. Alright. Okay, so here are my thoughts.

    Namora has an Advantage to lose to make a move, I think, because of her unmoving stance from her use of "Quiet! Don't Move" earlier. It says enemies will never spot her while she is unmoving and hidden, and this feels like a moment where that's Advantage.

    I'm not sure if this would constitute a Keep Her Busy, or a Finish Her using Grace (because it's outsmarting), or some other move entirely. It might be a custom move. The game does not seem to have quite the best move for something this haphazard, so I'm putting it in your hands, @The Brayster. I'd be willing to damage a stat further to pull this off, if need be.

    Dex Dynamo on
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I've been waiting because I think I have to, but figured I should probably ask.

    Does JFP's choice need to be resolved before anyone can take a swipe at the general? I'm assuming the general is still kept busy by his actions.

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    *Wearing it on her belt maybe? She has it. I'm not sure where, but it's in her position.

    Okay. Alright. Okay, so here are my thoughts.

    Namora has an Advantage to lose to make a move, I think, because of her unmoving stance from her use of "Quiet! Don't Move" earlier. It says enemies will never spot her while she is unmoving and hidden, and this feels like a moment where that's Advantage.

    I'm not sure if this would constitute a Keep Her Busy, or a Finish Her using Grace (because it's outsmarting), or some other move entirely. It might be a custom move. The game does not seem to have quite the best move for something this haphazard, so I'm putting it in your hands, @The Brayster. I'd be willing to damage a stat further to pull this off, if need be.
    You got it in two, the move you would use is Finish Them with Grace. As for making a move against The Overlord, you must Pay a Price to do so, which could be damage to a stat like you suggest, or losing/breaking a piece of equipment. You can also normally sacrifice your advantage to Pay a Price, but you require that Advantage to Finish Them in the first place.


    I've been waiting because I think I have to, but figured I should probably ask.

    Does JFP's choice need to be resolved before anyone can take a swipe at the general? I'm assuming the general is still kept busy by his actions.
    In this particular case, yes, because he's making Hard Cuts to make his attacks. If he were making Soft Cuts - i.e. not directly dishing out damage but instead giving Ferun a chance to make their own move in response, you absolutely could jump in.


    EVERYONE:
    I'd like to take this chance to remind everyone to make sure they're keeping track of stat damage and bond erasures for their own characters as they go. I haven't had much chance to go through everyones changes, so I'm trusting you guys with this. Remember: Unless your playbook specifically says otherwise, each stat can only be damaged ONCE. When a Stat is damaged, you CANNOT use it without rolling in Despair. If every stat is damaged, you are Taken Out. In other words, you each have 5/6 HP, and each damage removes 1HP. This won't come back until you rest.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited August 21
    Namora makes a wild dive for the Horn, shouting to everyone who can hear, "Here goes nothing, get ready to move!"
    Geth roll 2d6 +2 for "Finish Them +Grace"

    I'll take a 7! That's fine by me. I'll damage my Courage here, because now my #1 goal is getting out of here with my friends and the Horn intact.

    EDIT: Apparently it didn't calculate my +2, but it's still a 9, so same result.

    "Finish Them +Grace":
    2d6 7 [2d6=6, 1]

    Dex Dynamo on
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Ferun takes damage to Wisdom. Current stats:
    Blood 2
    Courage 0 (-1)
    Grace -1
    Sense 0
    Wisdom 0 (-1)
    Iron 2

    I should of taken the Armor cause apparently I am the groups tank!

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Arthur takes in a quick breath as Ferun is hit again by the General. His ally getting his twice is enough to shock him into action, and specifically, into melee. Dropping the crossbow, he draws his sword and charges, attempting to beat back this huge man, to try and discourage him from attacking his allies, and Ferun specifically, any longers.
    I think he's still busy, so I can attempt a Finish Them. Using Courage, which is why I'm attempting the language around retreat (not that it matters because even if it hits they take the first hit without pause).

    Geth, roll 2d6+2 for Finish Them (Courage)

    Finish Them (Courage):
    2d6+2 10 [2d6=3, 5]

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    General Utred gives a pause as he finds himself attacked in the flank by Arthur, whose blow came seemingly out of nowhere. Utred glares down at the young squire in some form of consideration, before his attention is pulled towards the rest of the group outside. He then pulls himself away, as if to brace himself for something coming...

    ...

    The Queen senses Namora jumping out of the shadow, and before she can be touched, she swiftly clasps her hand onto Namora's forehead, stopping her in her tracks instantly and pulling her head back at a 90 degree angle. Namoras' body shakes violently as her veins feel like they have been lit on fire, and her head feels as though it should explode as blinding light pours forth from her eyes.

    The Queen leans foward, and whispers into Namoras ear with a chilling, piercing voice.

    "And who... pray tell... are you?" She closes her eyes and tilts her head back briefly, before staring right back at her captive. "Namora Rose... I see. Your people... have been troublesome... to me."

    Namoras' tie to events around her is temporarily severed as her mind is bombarded with vivid images of events... past? Perhaps even present? Riders Errant can be seen cutting down their foes. Ships from Cut-Purse Cove conquering the fiercest storms. Yet these images are swiftly replaced... darkened. The same riders fall to the onslaught of the servants of The Queen of Souls. Those same ships disappear under the cloak of darkness and lightning, torn lumber and masts washing up on rocks as their sailors find their dying screams drowned out by the swirling vortex that consumes them.

    The haunting visions continue apace until suddenly, a voice can be heard. Distant, yet near. Powerful, yet humble. Strange, yet familiar.

    "Release her!"

    Namora is brought back to reality as The Queen gives a shriek, tearing her hand away in shock and disbelief.

    "You have powerful masters, I see, but it shall matter little when you will soon belong to ME!"

    The Queen pulls forth the Horn of Yr'Manse and presses it to her lips. What follows is a sound so deep, so piercing, the sensation is indescribable. The rumors of the magical qualities of the Horn are clearly true, which would imply that the rumors surrounding the other relics of old may also be true. A low rumble turns to a loud thunder, as the very foundations of the castle in which you stand begind to shudder and shake. The Queen smiles, and as she pulls the Horn away from her lips, she blows gleefully into the air, from her lips pouring a thick, purple mist, spreading rapidly into the walls and floor, spreading fast on impact. At the same time, the structure around you shows signs of collapse, as parts of the walls and ceiling start to crumble and fall.

    "This foe is beyond you. The Horn is lost for now, but you will get your chance again before long. You and yours must needs flee to the southlands, and quickly. You cannot linger in the realm of The Queen of Souls".


    The Overlord uses Heart Of Iron on Namora
    Heart of Iron
    When someone makes a move against you, you may erase a Bond with them to have them automatically fail their roll, steal the Spotlight from them, and Twist the Knife against them.

    The Overlord uses Twist The Knife on Namora
    Twist the Knife
    When you speak to someone you have a Bond with about your history with them, you may force them to relive their pain. They must either pay a price, stand down and get out of your way, or attack you, right now, their choice. No matter what they choose, you make a Hard Cut against them.

    @Dex Dynamo make your choice and respond - pay a price, stand down, or attack.


    Corruption is present!
    Corrosive Field: Anything that enters the Corruption that isn't part of The Scourge must pay a price.

    Long Term Problem: The spread of Corruption can be held off by containing or damaging it, perhaps with fire or thick barricades of sand or stone, but it cannot be stopped permanently without stopping The Overlord.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I had a feeling that this was one of them unwinnable boss fights.

  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    What colors did everyone else take? Should I have a color?

    Ferun looks at Arthur: "Gather Rose and Namor, Kaj and I will hold the way. We must flee."

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Arthur's strike is true, and for a moment he is satisfied. But the moment passes quickly. The general retreats away, and something happens outside, where Namora had been."Of Course Ferun."

    Arthur runs towards the door, yelling to Namora and Rose. "Namora! Rose! Let's get out of here!"


    I think we have to exit the way that Namora and Rose went right? Do we need to roll to evade corruption?

    I took brown.
    Invictus took red.
    I don't think any other colors were claimed.

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    I want to wait for a reaction from Namora before anything else. You will need to make a roll or two though, when the time comes.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Namora hears the cries of her friends, and it's enough to shake her out of her haze. Swallowing her pride, she nods in Arthur's direction.

    "Let's move."

  • The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    @Dex Dynamo @AustinP0027 @JusticeforPluto @Invictus @El Skid

    I would like all of you to roll Get Away to escape the castle, before I present you with your next choice. The danger you are facing is Falling Debris (Duh). On a 6-, you are caught under rubble and pinned in position, unable to move freely, damaging one stat in the process. To get free, another player must succeed in an Overcome roll to free you, provided they have already succeeded in their roll to Get Away.

    Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
Sign In or Register to comment.