[EPYC] Eat Poop You Cat Twenty and Two Thousands - Results on page 25!

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    spono wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    liver and onions

Sugar

Doot Doot

Doot dot doot doo

Sugar Sugar
    Doot doot doo

Sugar

spono
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This shit isn’t done yet?

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    DisruptedCapitalist
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    The box is being ground shipped

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    The image I received was actually a coherent, solid piece of art. It was a self-contained thing. There wasn't any absurdity to it. Which, hey great art, didn't leave much captioning inspiration.

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
    Chall
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Now we test the coherency of @spono and @Belruel

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Asking for coherency from a Bel drawing sounds like a coinflip. No matter what happens, at least you have a coin.

Usagitynic3clipseTonkkasarukunBelruelJoolander
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I'd like to reiterate that the art I was sent was actually something you could get printed and put on your wall.

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
    Ranlin
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    I'd like to reiterate that the art I was sent was actually something you could get printed and put on your wall.

Are you saying you wouldn't proudly display Chico's entry from last year's EPYC in your home?

Captain InertiasarukunJoolanderASimPerson
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I will say that the prompt I was given for that piece didn't exactly lend itself to visual humor and I think something in it stems from, apparently, some sort of Schrodinger's horse. A horse that exists and doesn't exist?

Mwx884o.jpg
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I just noticed that my team has split into multiple dimensions.

So that's cool.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    UsagiDisruptedCapitalistTonkkasarukunBelruelLucedes
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    The image I received was actually a coherent, solid piece of art. It was a self-contained thing. There wasn't any absurdity to it. Which, hey great art, didn't leave much captioning inspiration.

Sounds like somewhere along the way things took a turn and started making sense - bc when I showed a family member what I drew the response was “I don’t even know where to begin ...”

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    tynicTonkka3clipsesarukunJoolanderchr1sh4ll3ttb3Kristmas KthulhuBelruel
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Registered User regular
    Oh my god @Usagi this is beautiful

I'm so horny

640qocnq4ske.gif
    FishmanTonkkaUsagiDisruptedCapitalistBelruelJoolanderLucedeschr1sh4ll3ttb3godmodeSporkAndrewfacetiousKristmas KthulhuErin The Red
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    what the hell is happening team

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    what the hell is happening team

Quiet you

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited August 1
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Asking for coherency from a Bel drawing sounds like a coinflip. No matter what happens, at least you have a coin.

Bel's drawing last year absolutely annihilated me

It's incredible

KetBra wrote:
    No Charlie, the mob of kangaroos do not have a "weirdly potent sexual energy."
    Belruel wrote:
    jrvuc25ciwkh.png

Veldrin on
    tynicsarukunVirgil_Leads_YouTonkkaUsagi3clipseKetarTofystedethDisruptedCapitalistMr FuzzbuttPwnanObrienJuggernutPinfeldorfsee317BelruelfightinfilipinoDesert LeviathanJoolanderJebusUDLucedeschr1sh4ll3ttb3DrZiplockgodmodeSnicketysnickSporkAndrewGSMfacetioussponoPeenspool32Kristmas KthulhuErin The RedDarkPrimusASimPersonSkeithBhow
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I have completed my image and now I am going to erase my browser history.

sponoTonkkaUsagiVeldrin3clipseKetarDisruptedCapitalistPsykomaPwnanObriendiscriderBelruelNogginfightinfilipinoNightDragonJoolanderchr1sh4ll3ttb3godmodeSporkAndrewfacetiousPeenspool32Kristmas KthulhuErin The RedDarkPrimus
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    OH GOD THE COIN WAS ACTUALLY BEES

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    Captain InertiaPinfeldorfBelruelRaijin Quickfoot
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    spono wrote: »
    Oh my god Usagi this is beautiful

I'm so horny

WORKING

AS

INTENDED

TonkkasarukunAlexandierBelruelfightinfilipinosponoJoolanderLucedesFishmanchr1sh4ll3ttb3godmodefacetiousspool32Erin The RedDarkPrimus
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I mean I know the bullshit Steve and I got up to and I just cannot wait to see how that transmuted into horny.

UsagiJoolanderFishman
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I did my entry as keep it simple stupid as possible, and I guess this time it worked. I got it done as quickly as possible as to not overthink it like I usually do.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN
    godmode
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I mean I know the bullshit Steve and I got up to and I just cannot wait to see how that transmuted into horny.

Hmmm

::looks at order::

Hmmmmmmm I have a theory

CHICO

miscellaneousinsanityPinfeldorfBelruelDisruptedCapitalistfightinfilipinosarukuntynicsponoMunkus BeaverJoolanderFishmanchr1sh4ll3ttb3facetiousKristmas KthulhuTonkkaErin The RedASimPersonRaijin Quickfoot
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    I did my entry as keep it simple stupid as possible, and I guess this time it worked. I got it done as quickly as possible as to not overthink it like I usually do.

It was chef kiss

DrZiplockgodmodeTonkka
  • AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    Man going first draw, I shudder to think what diverged from my image and/or what perpetuated.

The anticipation is maddening.

Veldrin
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Getting the words "weirdly potent sexual energy." in a EPYC caption is like a golden ticket.

This game is fun, guys.

vmn6rftb232b.png
    Veldrin3clipseUsagiDisruptedCapitalistfightinfilipinosarukunKetBratynicsponoKetarmiscellaneousinsanityAlexandierNightDragonJoolanderDesert LeviathanFishmanchr1sh4ll3ttb3RanlingodmodeSporkAndrewfacetiousPeenspool32Kristmas KthulhuTonkkaErin The RedASimPersonSkeith
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Tantalizing.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    wait did you get that two years in a row now or

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    3clipseNightDragonCaptain Inertia
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Belruel wrote: »
    Getting the words "weirdly potent sexual energy." in a EPYC caption is like a golden ticket.

This game is fun, guys.

I will try to take note of this for next year, when the stars are right, and EPYC rises again from the depths.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    My caption for next year is definitely "Weirdly potent sexual energy, but OK."

NightDragonJoolanderfacetiousKristmas KthulhuBelruelfightinfilipino
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Sadly, no. But wouldn't that be something.

I'm going to have to do some thinking about what I want to do with this caption.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »

Sounds like somewhere along the way things took a turn and started making sense - bc when I showed a family member what I drew the response was “I don’t even know where to begin ...”

Tell your family member that neither did I.

"zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
    Gizzy
  • PeenPeen tw1tch0rz occasionallyRegistered User regular

I gave Raijin his caption and it was lovely and perfect what did you guys do

Raijin Quickfoot
    WHAT WAS NECESSARY

facetioustynicDisruptedCapitalistJoolanderUsagiLucedessarukun
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I believe that every EPYC can and should turn as horny as possible.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I would like it on record that although there was little in my caption that could inspire such an interpretation, I still made my entry as phallic as possible.

DisruptedCapitalistJoolanderBelruelchr1sh4ll3ttb3GizzyUsagiFishmanRaijin Quickfoot3clipsesponoNightDragonKristmas KthulhuSporkAndrewgodmodefacetiousTofystedethMr FuzzbuttVeldrinLucedessarukunfightinfilipinoASimPersonspool32Skeith
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    To vandalize a herm by breaking the dick off was considered one of the gravest possible crimes in Ancient Greece

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I think my drawing had yearning but it was not horny so now I must commit ritual seppuku forgive my transgress

tynicUsagiRaijin Quickfoot3clipseDisruptedCapitalistKristmas KthulhuSporkAndrewBelruel
    Part of my issue with art was I couldn’t get Photoshop working on my Surface so I drew it in some online image editor using my finger as the stylus.

tynicsponoPeenNightDragonFishmanUsagi3clipseErin The RedfacetiousBelruelTofystedethsarukunJoolanderchr1sh4ll3ttb3spool32Tonkka
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Registered User regular
    After an hour of searching for a driver for my ancient wacom, the deed is done

With a deafening ka-chunk, the dark minute hand inches ever closer to oblivion

640qocnq4ske.gif
    UsagiBelruelchr1sh4ll3ttb3spool32
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    @spool32 what the fuck

Please submit this caption for a Hugo award and turn yourself in to the authorities

FishmansponoUsagi3clipseErin The RedfacetiousBelruelTofystedethtynicCaptain InertiaNogginDesert LeviathanVeldrinKetarLucedessarukunfightinfilipinoASimPersonJoolanderchr1sh4ll3ttb3spool32Kristmas KthulhuTonkkaSkeith