As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The newest action figures (and other toys) thread (NSF56k)

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    I'm going to own up to my ignorance: What's the fascist symbology on this Megatron statue?

Mostly the uniform. The grays and military nature of it. It's not explicitly calling out any specific military (other than the Decepticons), but it's sort of like how when you see the Empire's uniforms from Star Wars, they were very clearly inspired from 1940s Axis powers.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited July 2022
    Humph, I don't know if it's because I'm on mobile now, but Hobbylink Japan now shows a converted-to-dollar price of $130.

No matter, I immediately found another Japanese shop called Plaza Japan that has the statue for the even lower price of 15,242 yen. I'm probably going to preorder her today, she's too cute.

Edit: oof, Plaza Japan charges shipping, while Hobbylink doesn't. Guess I'm back on Hobbylink after all.

Edit again: yeah I pre-ordered her from Hobbylink. They didn't show a shipping fee, and claim that they will only charge me the 15,360 yen when the statue is released (it went back to yen when I searched the link through Google). Since they won't Charge it until January, I really don't know what the cost will be, but I think she's worth it, and as I said before the yen pretty much always remains low against the dollar, so I'm confident at getting her less than $150.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I'm going to own up to my ignorance: What's the fascist symbology on this Megatron statue?

4nj7sv0i3zbb.png

The uniform/hat/coat

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Even the ultra-straight haircut is a little fash. I don't know if that's because the Romulans use the bowl cut, or if Star Trek choose bowl cut for Romulans because it was already fash-coded.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    MelonTronMelonTron Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Humph, I don't know if it's because I'm on mobile now, but Hobbylink Japan now shows a converted-to-dollar price of $130.

No matter, I immediately found another Japanese shop called Plaza Japan that has the statue for the even lower price of 15,242 yen. I'm probably going to preorder her today, she's too cute.

Edit: oof, Plaza Japan charges shipping, while Hobbylink doesn't. Guess I'm back on Hobbylink after all.

Edit again: yeah I pre-ordered her from Hobbylink. They didn't show a shipping fee, and claim that they will only charge me the 15,360 yen when the statue is released (it went back to yen when I searched the link through Google). Since they won't Charge it until January, I really don't know what the cost will be, but I think she's worth it, and as I said before the yen pretty much always remains low against the dollar, so I'm confident at getting her less than $150.

Amiami generally has the lowest prices if you're ordering from Japan, but yeah, most places you won't know shipping until it's released and they send the final invoice. Not sure if you want to switch your preorder to maybe save a few yen, but here's a link for Optimus: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-141944

The biggest advantage of HLJ is their private warehouse for combining orders to save on shipping costs. Hobby Search is a decent third option, though I haven't used them in a while.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Is it pedantic to point out that any Megatron figure is going to be fascist coded? I love Megs and making him an autobot was the best thing they ever did with the character, but he's always going to be an emblem of tyranny in pop culture.

Also I will never forgive fascists for (among other, more important things) taking over sharp outfits

• Options
    MelonTron wrote: »

Amiami generally has the lowest prices if you're ordering from Japan, but yeah, most places you won't know shipping until it's released and they send the final invoice. Not sure if you want to switch your preorder to maybe save a few yen, but here's a link for Optimus: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-141944

The biggest advantage of HLJ is their private warehouse for combining orders to save on shipping costs. Hobby Search is a decent third option, though I haven't used them in a while.

The thing is, shipping on every other website either gives you an amount for shipping, or says "TBD", Hobbylink literally says the total you'll be charged is 15,360 yen. Maybe they're just designed poorly and meant to include a shipping price or a TBD for shipping but forgot, but it seems like they're saying they won't charge additional for shipping. Smart Doll is like that, in that if you purchase over a certain amount shipping is free.

That said, I did cancel my order at HL.com and go for Amiami instead, hoping that the lower price will cover the shipping cost. Still kind of a risk since I've never purchased there and don't know what their shipping prices will be, even though they let me select EMS (which is usually the cheapest from Japan).

• Options
    MelonTronMelonTron Registered User regular
    MelonTron wrote: »

The thing is, shipping on every other website either gives you an amount for shipping, or says "TBD", Hobbylink literally says the total you'll be charged is 15,360 yen. Maybe they're just designed poorly and meant to include a shipping price or a TBD for shipping but forgot, but it seems like they're saying they won't charge additional for shipping. Smart Doll is like that, in that if you purchase over a certain amount shipping is free.

That said, I did cancel my order at HL.com and go for Amiami instead, hoping that the lower price will cover the shipping cost. Still kind of a risk since I've never purchased there and don't know what their shipping prices will be, even though they let me select EMS (which is usually the cheapest from Japan).

I was curious about this so I went to check it out and I think what's happening at least when I try it is that HLJ automatically sets it so preorders go to the private warehouse option (which basically means they set one aside for you) and then you would have to pay the shipping cost whenever you request them to ship it out at a later date. So, yeah, it's not clear that you would eventually have to pay more to actually get it to you.

I'll be crossing my fingers that Amiami has the best price for you in the end! When you go to pay, they do show the cost of all shipping options regardless of which one you selected, so you can switch if another option turns out to be cheaper.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Is it pedantic to point out that any Megatron figure is going to be fascist coded? I love Megs and making him an autobot was the best thing they ever did with the character, but he's always going to be an emblem of tyranny in pop culture.

Also I will never forgive fascists for (among other, more important things) taking over sharp outfits

This is fair, it's like not buying a Vader figure because he's obviously Fash.

But I mean that's true for me, I don't buy characters like that for display. I don't purchase the bad guys, unless the bad guys have something really special about them that makes me want to have them on my shelf. And I know Vader (and Megatron) are iconic to the point that that makes them special, but it has to be something special to me personally, not just special in general.

I'm trying to think of an example of a villain I might want to collect. It's times like this I wish I could just google "list of my favorite series" so I can easily find a list of villains that I enjoyed enough to want to collect them. The first one that came to mind was Xellos from Slayers, but even though I did enjoy his character I can't see wanting to collect a Xellos figure, he just doesn't look that interesting.

Edit: Ok, I've thought of some "bad guys" I might want to collect, and those are the various antagonists from the Escaflowne TV series. Folken Fanel, Dilandau Albatau, Jajuka, and Eriya and Naria. Hell, even Emperor Dornkirk. But part of the reason I might like figures of these character is (Escaflowne spoilers)
    All of the characters except Dornkirk are actually good people who are being manipulated by Dornkirk. And while Dornkirk actually is a piece of shit, he's also Sir Isaac Newton, and I would get a kick out of owning an anime figure of Isaac Newton.

Cambiata on
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Even the ultra-straight haircut is a little fash. I don't know if that's because the Romulans use the bowl cut, or if Star Trek choose bowl cut for Romulans because it was already fash-coded.

I read somewhere that the haircut was to simulate Megatron's "helmet" look.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

Mostly the uniform. The grays and military nature of it. It's not explicitly calling out any specific military (other than the Decepticons), but it's sort of like how when you see the Empire's uniforms from Star Wars, they were very clearly inspired from 1940s Axis powers.
    Brainleech wrote: »

4nj7sv0i3zbb.png

The uniform/hat/coat

Ah, gotcha. Thanks! I parsed it more as nothing more specific than "military uniform", maybe because I'm not too familiar with specific military dress from different periods and places.

• Options
    G1 Megatron's alt mode is a Walther P38, which (from what I understand) is a gun used by the German military in WWII, so that fascist connection is baked in.

...although Megatron is not merely the Walther P38; he is based specifically on the gun used in The Man From U.N.C.L.E., which is where the scope, barrel extension, silencer, and pistol stock come from. I believe the original Microman toy packaging even mentioned The Man From U.N.C.L.E. by name.

• Options
    Just saw that Target has a $10 off spend $50 on toys as a Target Circle offer today. You can get the Target Circle by signing up for free.

I just used it on the Tonkanator pre-order.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited July 2022
    Anyone want to pay 2-3x the normal amount for a Ghostbuster/Power Ranger/Gi Joe with your 3d scanned head on it? If so, Hasbro has a new product for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0eHpUR6F5I

I'd be more into this if I wasn't a short guy and therefore any of these bodies are going to be too tall.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Hmm, I wonder if I could use this to make custom figures of all the Mandalorian Directors to go with the Lucas, Favreau, and Filoni figures.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    That is super-cool!

But also, if they prohibit the creation of Genitals-Face (which I'm sure will be 3 out of the first 5 submissions), then I will consider the entire endeavor to be artistically bankrupt!

• Options
    I'm also looking forward to all the social media posts that are like "made my cat a Ghostbuster lol".

• Options
    Anyone want to pay 2-3x the normal amount for a Ghostbuster/Power Ranger/Gi Joe with your 3d scanned head on it? If so, Hasbro has a new product for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0eHpUR6F5I

I'd be more into this if I wasn't a short guy and therefore any of these bodies are going to be too tall.

@Librarian's ghost I feel like this aligns with your interests. Assuming you haven't already sculpted a Ghostbuster mini of yourself.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    G1 Megatron's alt mode is a Walther P38, which (from what I understand) is a gun used by the German military in WWII, so that fascist connection is baked in.

...although Megatron is not merely the Walther P38; he is based specifically on the gun used in The Man From U.N.C.L.E., which is where the scope, barrel extension, silencer, and pistol stock come from. I believe the original Microman toy packaging even mentioned The Man From U.N.C.L.E. by name.

Which starred Napoleon Solo who was Han Solo’s dad connecting us back to Star Wars.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    So you're saying "a long long time ago" and the "distant future of 2005" are in fact the same time?

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-spider-man-no-way-home-pack

I've been waiting for this... But I'm not a Premium Pulse member so I gotta wait to give them my 90 bucks? Jesus they're really gouging hard for this set on top of holding back stock for paid members

Kinda just turns me off the whole thing

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    A few days ago, I got a shipping notice from Koto that one of my MLP statues was on its way.

I was NOT expecting to go into my game store and find the other one I had on order finally came in!

Celestia was announced first, followed by Luna and Miku. It was, according to the manager, my longest standing special order. So... kind of mind blowing that it is finally here!

S7bkplZl.jpg

5Z9eoWGl.jpg

As usual, the box is just as pretty as the model itself. A wonderful presentation. However, not so great on providing protection, which I'll get to later.

... Do you like pearlescent? Shimmering and just.. fragile looking? Yet still super strong?

Celestia got ya.

Ge2K2pMh.jpg

As pointed out, she's more mature and in control of her powers than Luna is. Her Alicorn form still has the longest horn of any character in this set, though.

khlEzv7h.jpg

She has some amazing lines with her dress!

mSYo7iVh.jpg

But.. there's a downside. While I was unpacking her, I noticed that the crown was crooked. And I looked closer, and realized... it was damaged. :( I don't know when that happened.. but it SUCKS for how expensive this is. I'll be reaching out to Koto and seeing if there is anything I can do. I'm getting kind of tired of getting broken things, though.

1xU5EFJh.jpg

Still. It is nice to have the sisters together!

fWpaHgth.jpg

And the collection as a whole is shaping up!

hIeLGe5h.jpg

All that's left is Fluttershy for the Mane 6, the LE version of Applejack so that she fits with the rest of them, and Hatsune Miku.... which is still the out of left field surprise.

There's a couple others I'm hoping will get made, but we'll see.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    A few days ago, I got a shipping notice from Koto that one of my MLP statues was on its way.

I was NOT expecting to go into my game store and find the other one I had on order finally came in!

Celestia was announced first, followed by Luna and Miku. It was, according to the manager, my longest standing special order. So... kind of mind blowing that it is finally here!

S7bkplZl.jpg

5Z9eoWGl.jpg

As usual, the box is just as pretty as the model itself. A wonderful presentation. However, not so great on providing protection, which I'll get to later.

... Do you like pearlescent? Shimmering and just.. fragile looking? Yet still super strong?

Celestia got ya.

Ge2K2pMh.jpg

As pointed out, she's more mature and in control of her powers than Luna is. Her Alicorn form still has the longest horn of any character in this set, though.

khlEzv7h.jpg

She has some amazing lines with her dress!

mSYo7iVh.jpg

But.. there's a downside. While I was unpacking her, I noticed that the crown was crooked. And I looked closer, and realized... it was damaged. :( I don't know when that happened.. but it SUCKS for how expensive this is. I'll be reaching out to Koto and seeing if there is anything I can do. I'm getting kind of tired of getting broken things, though.

1xU5EFJh.jpg

Still. It is nice to have the sisters together!

fWpaHgth.jpg

And the collection as a whole is shaping up!

hIeLGe5h.jpg

All that's left is Fluttershy for the Mane 6, the LE version of Applejack so that she fits with the rest of them, and Hatsune Miku.... which is still the out of left field surprise.

There's a couple others I'm hoping will get made, but we'll see.

As our resident MLP expert, can you tell me wtf this badass thing is?

db8vr70humtz.jpg

I mean, I can read, I know it's "day breaker", but what is that, does it appear in the actual series??

• Options
    I don't recognize it.. I haven't seen any MLP eps since Season 4 in 2014 or so. >.< It definitely looks like a badass take on Celestia though.

• Options
    I don't recognize it.. I haven't seen any MLP eps since Season 4 in 2014 or so. >.< It definitely looks like a badass take on Celestia though.

Ah fair enough.

Why did they make an Hatsune Miku pony? Maybe I don't really need to ask that, Hatsune Miku seems to always get a statue or figure of herself made if statues are being made. Maybe my real question should be why isn't there an Hatsune Miku Marvel variant statue yet.

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    I'm surprised there's not a Hatsune Miku that transforms into a car

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I am not collecting Transformers by any means, I have enough problems buying toys and games and records. But, on Friday I took my son and a buddy of his game shopping and spotted this trio and Kickback was one of my absolute favorites as a kid, so these came home with me.

sa3gu8106c1j.jpg

Later this week, FedEx allowing, I'll have a few new MOTU figures too!

• Options
    Wow, those are in good condition too!

You should check out the new updated version of Kickback which is out.

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-generations-legacy-deluxe-kickback

I think Amazon has him in stock as well.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    https://hasbropulse.com/products/marvel-legends-series-spider-man-no-way-home-pack

I've been waiting for this... But I'm not a Premium Pulse member so I gotta wait to give them my 90 bucks? Jesus they're really gouging hard for this set on top of holding back stock for paid members

Kinda just turns me off the whole thing

Just now realizing the ship date for this is over a year from now, what the absolute shit

They're lucky I'm an insane man child when it comes to Spidey

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Yeah, they have had some crazy pre-order dates.

Then they seem to magically slip to earlier dates out of the blue. Forgot what the most current ones I pre-ordered that did it, but they have messed up some people's plans on budgeting.

Edit: Just noticed this one I pre-ordered on Pulse for an Amazon exclusive. Pulse says November 1 and Amazon is shipping him now.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/partner-exclusives/products/transformers-legacy-wreck-n-rule-collection-diaclone-universe-twin-twist

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09QXLZP7P

I cancelled my Pulse order and put one in with Amazon. Says it'll arrive on July 26th.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-generations-legacy-deluxe-kickback

That's great. Kickback was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I lived on an island off the coast of Maine, so I didn't really get a chance to pick up toys that often, and it definitely left me at the mercy of what Zayres had during the one day that we were school shopping or traveling for some reason. It's probably why I had such a weird mix of figures (like Prince Adam, no He-Man, and a lot of weird side characters in Starwars). I paid $30 for the set of three, the only one with a weapon was Shrapnel and Bombshell has problems keeping his nose up, but I'm pretty happy with them (I think I paid about average).

• Options
    Yeah, they have had some crazy pre-order dates.

Then they seem to magically slip to earlier dates out of the blue. Forgot what the most current ones I pre-ordered that did it, but they have messed up some people's plans on budgeting.

Edit: Just noticed this one I pre-ordered on Pulse for an Amazon exclusive. Pulse says November 1 and Amazon is shipping him now.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/partner-exclusives/products/transformers-legacy-wreck-n-rule-collection-diaclone-universe-twin-twist

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09QXLZP7P

I cancelled my Pulse order and put one in with Amazon. Says it'll arrive on July 26th.

Amazon will do the exact same thing. If you want to warehouse items before shipping you need to use BBTS, HLJ, or similar.

• Options
    I never appreciated the warehouse/personal storage system these online shops offer till this weekend. First vacation I have taken in over five years. Paid UPS for their whatever membership to allow me to delay shipments of Hasbro Pulse items, set up no rush shipping on Amazon, and bought a Lego set at the last minute from the Target sale since it said it'll ship this week.

Amazon decided to ship my package way early and deliver it on Sunday, Target shipped and FedEx delivered it early for once in all the times I bought stuff from Target (and FedEx deciding to deliver it rather than sitting on it like they normally do).

Luckily UPS did what I asked and they held onto the packages. I never expected the others to actually ship early.

That's great. Kickback was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I lived on an island off the coast of Maine, so I didn't really get a chance to pick up toys that often, and it definitely left me at the mercy of what Zayres had during the one day that we were school shopping or traveling for some reason. It's probably why I had such a weird mix of figures (like Prince Adam, no He-Man, and a lot of weird side characters in Starwars). I paid $30 for the set of three, the only one with a weapon was Shrapnel and Bombshell has problems keeping his nose up, but I'm pretty happy with them (I think I paid about average).

I have no idea on the prices, but it is worth it for the nostalgia at least. Think I paid like $60-$80 for the reissue whenever they released them a while back.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    @Athenor got me to looking into getting a Yamato VF-1 Valkyrie, and I just won an auction for one for $150 from Canada (with the super pack, which is a steal!)

• Options
    Oooh, lucky! I had a chance to get a VF-1S, but I didn't like the colors and it was a lot more than that. Given how many versions of Jetfire I have, owning the OG would be really nice.

• Options
    Hmmm so due to recent circumstances I think I may have to sell some stuff. Specifically I'm looking at offloading some of my higher value Funko pops.

My Amazing Spider-Man pop is going for around 300-400 but the box is in less than stellar condition, which might drive me down to the 200 range. Basically, my highest value pops are

Amazing Spider-Man ~300 (paid 70)
    Spike Spiegel ~200 (paid 70)
    Blacklight Carnage ~120 (paid retail, 20)

And a few more floating around 100. I'm hesitant to sell the amazing Spider-Man pop Bec it feels like one that might jump up later, but also decent chance it either gets reissued or a newer version becomes available because of... A particular movie that came out over the summer

If I can sell a whole set together I may be able to pull some more value out.

• Options
    Well at least you can get back more than twice of what you paid. That is one thing that usually sucks when you try to sell off stuff that isn't in demand. Hopefully your situation will get better soon and you won't have that need to sell off stuff to help out.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    I notice a big box gets delivered to my apartment, and I get all excited that it might be my latest statue!

... then I pick it up, and it is incredibly light.

I figured... ahh, this is probably my upgrade kit for the Autobot Ark. I didn't see myself ordering anything from the vendor anytime soon, so I might as well just pay for shipping and get it in, yeah?

To9bNQrl.jpg

This is SUCH a light kit for what it is. 2 hands and a bunch of filler panels.

EYl8N85l.jpg

But really, this kit needs it. The engineering is cool, but the fact that Hasbro didn't do ANYTHING for the massive gaps is a letdown. So of course, 3rd party companies have stepped up.

E64rg8el.jpg

YrkWE3zl.jpg

It does make him a bit of a shellformer, though - you have to remove those panels before transformation.

The bigger thing is the hands. I've always hated the Ark's hands, because they seem really.. weirdly long and rounded? Also even less articulation than usual, with only rotating the thumb and fingers.

DNA fixed that by doing the full articulation set, and even remolded the hand so it could hold other Titan weapons (as they all use a standard peg)!

2ouQtD1l.jpg

gpmfKrgl.jpg

The pieces are impossible to get on/off without stuff going everywhere, but I'm getting pretty good at placing ratchets back where they belong.

xJ1ToqGh.jpg

And what about the shellformer panels? Well.. sadly, they cover up the cool details that they built into the legs. But I'm okay with the legs looking quite a bit more solid anyways.

Rybk0OLh.jpg

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Oh, hey, BBTS finally has that in stock.

• Options
    I did a wig adjustment. I just didn't think Giselle's wig was right for her, so I tried her with the brown bob wig I had on Solana and it worked surprisingly well. That put me back on what to do for Solana, so I ultimately gave her back her long wavy wig. She looks good in it, so I guess she can be the one squad member who opts for long hair:

i3674hbp3e1s.jpg

Also, remember a few years back when Danny Choo was selling these plastic doll bodies that you could assemble yourself if you wanted, and how I had bought like six doll bodies to assemble and sell? I had sold all but a couple of those bodies, one that I was going to keep for craft purposes, and one that I had a buyer for but a lot of different things were causing delays. After something like six months, now was going to be the time to sell to her but I changed my mind about selling. First because even though Danny's experiment failed, I am liking the plastic bodies more and more as time goes on, and second because having an extra body means I can just build another doll right now with the chaos heads I've gotten in the past. The first thing I did was actually put the plastic body under Batgirl's costume; since she's never going to change clothes anyway, and the plastic body is less prone to being stained, this seemed like a good idea. Especially since the plastic body in question has some accidental damage I did when I first got it - no one can see the damage under the Batgirl costume. I in turn took Batgirl's vinyl body and looked through the "cinnamon" heads I currently have. What I had in my collection is two anime heads and one semi-real head, and I prefer the semi-real sculpts. The thing about the semi-real sculpt, though, is that it's painted to have a port-wine birthmark. This is part of Danny's philosophy to include types of people who are often not represented as dolls; besides the birthmark dolls, he also has dolls with a vitiligo paint job, and he has a whole section of accessories that are related to medical conditions (ostomy bag, inhaler, insulin pump, etc). While I always liked that philosophy, I never thought about purchasing the birthmark doll. But once I had her on the body and put a wig on her, I realized how beautiful she is and wanted to keep her. So this is Fianna:

9irdxtjtfngj.jpg

I realized today that I have one more body (this one in vinyl) that I can use to make another doll. But I don't like the other heads I'm left with, so I'll either have to paint a head or wait to get a head I like. I'll probably do the latter.

Oh this reminds me, Danny is doing a new thing where he sells heads by themselves, but he only just started it and only tea heads are currently available. As soon as he puts up the Cinnamon heads I'll have a look if there's one I want to buy for my other body.