Options

The newest action figures (and other toys) thread (NSF56k)

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Please disregard

Also Betsuni nominated for best forumer

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    I'm just here to enable others to spend money. >:)

Speaking of that. I did just get my cheaper Blitzwing from Amazon today. I honestly am still not sure who at Hasbro thought that Blitzwing needed some weird hand/forearm weapon accessories.... Is this some secret build a bot or something? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

I also didn't realize that they ship him in tank mode and there are gaps looking down at the top. I'll have to take photos, but it is slightly annoying me right out of the box. Will have to transform him and write up my thoughts. So far though I'm not impressed and glad I got him for a good discount.

I also managed to find an Override at a Walmart over a week ago and she is awesome!!! Ok, her transformation was scary and I had to read the manual since I didn't want to break her. But I seriously love this toy.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I'll admit, this was the first Blitzwing I had no interest in getting. Those hand/missile launcher things are just a bit too much.

• Options
    I got him since the tank mode looked really good in photos. Plus the jet mode looked decent....

I should know better and should have gone with my gut and just been happy with my Headmaster version instead. Just that their current Astrotrain was such an improvement over the Titans Return version that I figured I could overlook the weird hand things.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    I caved and went to buy the Jetfire deco but it's sold out now.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    Sometimes when Hasbro wants to make a figure with a complexity beyond it's size class's budget, it'll push the figure into the next sizeclass, and they'll usually add in some accessories to make the increased cost worth it. It's why Astrotrain had that weapons caboose, or why Hot Rod had so many accessories.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Heffling wrote: »

They are making 888 more. BBTS has it back up again. @Heffling

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/217476

I caved and pre-ordered one.
    Sometimes when Hasbro wants to make a figure with a complexity beyond it's size class's budget, it'll push the figure into the next sizeclass, and they'll usually add in some accessories to make the increased cost worth it. It's why Astrotrain had that weapons caboose, or why Hot Rod had so many accessories.

Ohhh ok. That makes some sense. At least Astrotrain tender looked good and made sense. Thanks for the information.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I was hoping they'd do that. There's a reason I didn't hesitate, but that fast of demand probably made them step back and go "woah, how much money are we sitting on here?"

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Heffling wrote: »

They are making 888 more. BBTS has it back up again. @Heffling

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/217476

I caved and pre-ordered one.

Ohhh ok. That makes some sense. At least Astrotrain tender looked good and made sense. Thanks for the information.

Thanks! It's ordered now.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular

At least the weapon caboose and extra accessories made sense, these combiner hands are so random

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2022
    June is my first large doll that's held together with a string, a string that you have to unhook in order to make changes like removing and replacing the head, the hands, the feet, or any other body part. I did ultimately decide that I'm going to use Rit dye to color the tail feet and horns (it's more removable than I first thought, so do-overs are possible), I had to start by removing the feet. I did realize at that point that I will need a restringing tool for in case I accidentally let go of the string and the doll falls apart, so I ordered a set of those. For right now, I've just put some crochet hooks where her feet should be, so the string doesn't fall out:

067kzi2nnr9z.jpg

Here are the hooves, ready for the dye vat:

h24hsvvou5hv.jpg

I'm planning to dye the hooves, tail, and horns in similar colors. The head is sitting here too, not because I'm going to dye it, but because I'm getting ready to start spraying a fixative to make it possible to paint/draw on it:

t16r1e4uflrn.jpg

What I haven't fully decided on is exactly what colors I'm going to use for the head, tail and horns. My first thought is to do something whimsical like pink-purple-dark blue ombre colors. My second was maybe to go with more naturalistic colors for a faun, so tan-brown-black ombre. I'll do experimentation with the horns to find out what I like best, because I care less about those than the other parts (I've even ordered different horns from another doll maker that I like more), so if I really do mess up in a way I can't fix, then it's no real loss. I'm still going to be careful, though.

Side note, there's a little controversy in the doll community about whether dolls that don't use a string "count" as BJDs, because traditionally in the community a BJD meant a doll that uses a string. Some communities outright forbid discussion of Volks Dollfie and Smart Doll because they use a plastic frame instead. I find it a very odd point of contention.

Two things about June that are different from Smart Dolls: She's extremely heavy, and she's harder to pose. The arms, especially, are not as flexible about posing as a doll with a frame is. The arms want to lock into certain positions and don't take well to subtle changes.

Cambiata on
    Peace to fashion police, I wear my heart
    On my sleeve, let the runway start
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    oh man. seeing string like that reminds me of my childhood GI Joe figures.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Whelp. The Archecore repairs were almost a complete bust.

Sure, they looked fine... but there was no internal fusing of the parts, because I couldn't clamp things together properly to melt them. The springs being angled turned out to be a bigger issue on the one that wasn't bent, because the one that was, I was at least able to pull out and use a makeshift mandrel on to try and fix. Then I discovered just why this likely broke. If you don't get the rathets in place EXACTLY right, they'll slip out of where they are supposed to slide and get jammed. Plus the force of the springs made it nigh impossible to get the legs assembled.

... And then I thought I got it. Until I discovered... I'm missing one of the screws. Despite my best efforts to keep all the parts together, somehow I confused two screws with each other. The ones I should be using are thinner and self-tapping, and the ones that were in my parts bag were... not.

This led to more fiddling, more trying to get things in place, and the ratchet pieces just kind of falling apart. So I sighed, oriented them in the way I felt would get the most contact, disassembled the upper body to relieve some weight and get it together properly, and did my best. It's only got one screw holding it together for right now until I find the other one, or something else appropriate.

It holds. It's not perfect, being very loose now and with a lot of travel on the ratchets. But at least I can pose it. I have no clue how it'll hold up to transforming, or the berserker armor when it comes in. But hey. I did get a full refund on this guy because it was broken and they didn't have replacements. I wouldn't be opposed to getting another one when I can.

Edit: Yay! One day later, found the missing screw, thank goodness.

QmRGtRSl.jpg

5RXksSPl.jpg

698GEnOl.jpg

krByVU6l.jpg

8EjEKQyh.jpg

Athenor on
  • Options
    @athenor I'm sending you ways to reach the original maker on Discord, because I'm not comfortable posting emails and such out in the open.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited September 2022
    Goddamn symmetry is hard. I had to redo these five times! I'm still not sure this is good enough, but I'm taking it slow.

gvc7pdmnk4zp.png

Cambiata on
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, human bodies typically aren’t perfectly symmetrical either

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    So, I wanted to share my thoughts of Legacy Blitzwing (and two photos). Overall, I like his robot mode, but the alt modes are ok to bleh in my opinion.

Let’s get the bleh out of the way first. Jet mode looks good and decent from the top and front, but the part that makes it bleh is how they just have his tank treads (back winglets in robot mode) just laying there on the ground under his wings. I mean I know the original toy was worse and this is sort of a homage to the original toy, but they could have had them fold up a bit or have the arms fill out the gap to make it a bit more solid. But no, they left that huge empty area (and one of my two tread pieces flops a bit) making him look like a wannabe X-Wing. The rest of the jet mode is good and solid though so I can give it a bleh rating for that mode.

legacy_blitzwing_01.jpg

Tank mode would be a great mode if it wasn’t for two empty gaps from the top. Mainly you won’t see them unless you are bombing him from the top, so I rated it as ok. I do love the fake jet cockpit sticking out of the front (the real jet cockpit is underneath). Blitzwing comes in tank mode out of the box and mine was a bit mistransformed, so once I transformed him into robot, then jet, and back to tank mode he was solid. The solid part is actually because of all the tabbing they use. The tabbing is a bit annoying, but I do like how solid it is once everything is squeezed into place. At least he doesn’t flop all about once you start squeezing the tabs together.

legacy_blitzwing_02.jpg

I didn’t take any photos of him in robot mode since you can see them in promo shots. I love the ankle tilt they gave him and all the joints. Speaking of joints, he is partially limited in upper arm movement thanks to the part on top of his shoulders. The actual pivot point is under the shoulder pad thing and a flap allows you to move it forward a bit. I do have a small complaint about that but not enough to ding any points towards the entire mode. The one thing that I read complaints about in the mainline toys is the forearm gap where the hands fold into the forearms for alt modes. They did a good job with a flap that folds around and hides it in robot mode. It is also used in tank mode so that was a nice touch.

We already discussed how much I hate the extra pieces that make weird hands and forearms and felt they should have used those pieces to cover up the gaps in tank mode or make fillers (with guns) for jet mode instead. But nope, we get these funny oversized hands that makes him look like a cartoon robot ape when used. What is weird is that the hands’ fingers have a pivot point where they fold up away from the palm. No idea what purpose that poses, but they are there. I should have taken a photo of that, but I forgot to.

As a fan of Blitzwing and not a super hardcore Blitzwing fan I would say that I should have passed on buying him. Now that I have him though he looks good on the shelf in robot mode and is a slight improvement from my Titans Returns figure so he'll stay for now. Not a 100% improvement like Siege Astrotrain from Titans Returns Astrotrain unfortunately, but that was an easy mark to hit since TR Astrotrain’s alt modes were terrible due to him using a similar mold from Sentinel Prime.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    So far so good on June's face

m8ugn7akylu5.jpg

I'm glad I did so much practice with the Smart Doll heads back in the day. I'm going slow and only applying fixative once I'm absolutely sure I'm satisfied with the current stage.

Also I finally realized why all the "face up" tutorials tell you to use watercolor pencil instead of regular colored pencils: it's because the fixative turns the pencil marks into paint and solidifies it, smoothing it out and making it nice and crisp.

I think I'm officially done with the eyes. Next is the eyebrows and blushing on the cheeks.

• Options
    Betsuni: I want you to know that I would awesome your post to recognize its writing and detail and thoughts, but I also don't want to support Hasbro in their lackluster efforts. I remember the stories on TFW2005 where they talked to the designers and were like "yeah... they just had us make a ton of weapons, and then arbitrarily stuck them with figures as best we could." It just annoyed the hell out of me.

So in anticipation of... well.. big things coming soon, I decided to take down my PotP Predaking and actually dust/transform it. I don't think I've done this since I got the DNA design upgrades for it.

... I think because I'd had him in a kickass pose for so long, that I'd forgotten just how crappy this figure was. Like... I vaguely remember hesitating on buying him in the first place. As I'm tearing him down, though, it blows my mind to see just how much the alt modes are just blocks with animal features on them. And they aren't even hidden features! They just look like limbs/robots tucked into a tighter frame.

eXJUFLWl.jpg

zb2KWQ6l.jpg

But what really sets me off is the stickers. Oh my god. I had completely forgotten about the stickers. I knew they were bad on Trypticon - both in number and in quality, but Pradaking is just so much worse. I really hated this period of TF toy collection.

So yeah. He's basically getting transformed into robot mode for comparisons later, then he'll be going back to combined mode. But hasbro.. you could've done so much better.

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I remember having a similar feeling over CW Devastator

I mean, I still got both of them, I need to find somewhere to display them as well

• Options
    Devastator was at least a decent attempt. Like.. definitely some places that could be improved, and I'm infinitely sorry I was never able to pick up an upgrade kit. But the fact that the Takara version had "better," poseable limbs just always irks me.

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Betsuni: I want you to know that I would awesome your post to recognize its writing and detail and thoughts, but I also don't want to support Hasbro in their lackluster efforts. I remember the stories on TFW2005 where they talked to the designers and were like "yeah... they just had us make a ton of weapons, and then arbitrarily stuck them with figures as best we could." It just annoyed the hell out of me.

So in anticipation of... well.. big things coming soon, I decided to take down my PotP Predaking and actually dust/transform it. I don't think I've done this since I got the DNA design upgrades for it.

... I think because I'd had him in a kickass pose for so long, that I'd forgotten just how crappy this figure was. Like... I vaguely remember hesitating on buying him in the first place. As I'm tearing him down, though, it blows my mind to see just how much the alt modes are just blocks with animal features on them. And they aren't even hidden features! They just look like limbs/robots tucked into a tighter frame.

eXJUFLWl.jpg

zb2KWQ6l.jpg

But what really sets me off is the stickers. Oh my god. I had completely forgotten about the stickers. I knew they were bad on Trypticon - both in number and in quality, but Pradaking is just so much worse. I really hated this period of TF toy collection.

So yeah. He's basically getting transformed into robot mode for comparisons later, then he'll be going back to combined mode. But hasbro.. you could've done so much better.

No worries! I am slightly disappointed that I bought it after I tried to talk myself out of buying him in the first place. Then Amazon had him for sale ($45) and I weakened at the price.

I originally bought the Predaking set on a sale since I always wanted one growing up. I did laugh at his leg bots having the leg pieces shoved up under their bodies. Hasbro/Takara at least was funny where you could stuff the hands into the feet and turn them into boomboxes huge guns. I did applaud their attempt at no kibble to combine at least. Ended up selling mine to another collector at cost since the price went insanely high at one point.

The irony is that my wife bought me the G1 reissue for Christmas that year. I'll have to bust him out and put him on display instead one of these years.

I have to admit that I have never taken my SDCC Devastator apart since buying him long ago. Mainly because I was so disappointed that I overspent and could have bought the mainline run it Takara version instead. He does look good on a shelf next to Omega Supreme though.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    I don't know why, but I find eyebrows incredibly difficult. I think this is the best I can do! But I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I seal it, in case after a night's sleep I decide these suck.

f7dkxks29uan.jpg

• Options
    So I followed @Athenor and bought MPM Blackout. Puppy gave me some time to transform him yesterday and I have to say this guy is awesome!!! Ok, the folding flaps to form the bottom ramp area are annoying as all heck, but I can't believe they shoved the entire robot legs into the body and the Pave Low looks really good sitting on the table. I want to leave him in the vehicle mode, but he just takes up way too much room so hopefully will get some time to transform him back.

I tried transforming him without instructions but there are just too many little steps that I didn't notice so used the instructions. I also hate the parts that form the front of the helicopter in front of the rotor. They are just way too tight and didn't rotate easily for me.

Other than that this guy is so cool!!! I didn't take any photos since Athenor already took care of that.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Soooo, I fucked up! I had the face completed to my satisfaction, all that was left to do as of this photo was a few more layers of fixative to keep the face from rubbing off:

fht5t1xv0d3q.jpg

So I sprayed on the three layers of fixative, and brought the face upstairs. When I thought it was dry, I started putting the eyes back in to take a final picture, also dressing her in one of the new dresses that was just delivered., when I noticed I had scratched some of the paint. Well, it was a small scratch I thought, I can just fill it in with more watercolor pencil and then spray one more layer of fixative. Except when I started drawing on the spot, I found that the fixative was still wet, and it went from a small spot to a chip, to several chips I let it fully dry, sprayed another layer of fixative, and tried to just fill in where it was missing, but it looked really bad due to the unevenness; all the layers of paint + fixative from before had created a thick shell where there was paint, and any place I tried to fill in, there was now a textured border between it and the painted areas. So, I ultimately had to take acetone and clear off the entire top of the face:

6gwaw8g44mv2.jpg

At least I now know exactly how I want it to look, based on the previous version, and I know how to get there again by following the steps I originally followed. I'm just really annoyed that one moment of patience wiped out two days of being as slow and careful as possible so as not to make mistakes. At least this way I can make her upper eyelashes totally brown instead of black:

isy7a833wn7l.jpg

• Options
    Aww that sucks to hear. At least you can redo it and you have a good plan. Hopefully the next attempt works out!

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    That's still incredible work, to be quite proud of. She looks so happy!

• Options
    edited September 2022
    I didn't sleep well last night.. and decided to work from home today. There was another reason I did that, though...

Today ended up being better than I imagined in the end though.

First and foremost, my patience has been rewarded! Fans Hobby revealed the Powerlinx deco for their Armada Prime!

JFkugNom.jpg

Looking, I don't see a Powerlinx-specific deco for Overload. There was an exclusive butt-ugly yellow one, but I doubt they'd make that. Still.. this is a must-have for me.

But more importantly?

My "woohoo new job" reward came in.

hrQfwIuh.jpg

This is a much bigger box than I was expecting! I wonder why...

6tFNFSrh.jpg

Oh shit, it's because the Berserker armor is MUCH bigger than I was expecting too!

Sadly I'm still working until this afternoon, save for a bit of lunchtime, so this is all I can look at right now:

Yn08BVEh.jpg

Edit: You know that feeling? That feeling when you are a kid... and your toys just seem so big, so larger than life, so much presence?

I've been chasing that high my entire collecting career.

... I don't think I have ever had it as well as I do today.

VH4HSYTh.jpg

PP9ilDlh.jpg

oq5UIcrh.jpg

uezriVKh.jpg

Athenor on
  • Options
    OK this time I literally waited for the final layer of fixative to dry overnight before I tried putting the eyes in.

kyvwzxem2cw8.jpg

w62jb6eleqtv.jpg

And here she is in the new dress - this one was actually purchased from Volks, I'm still waiting on the dresses purchased from DollHeart.

i281nhxg1dyd.jpg

I got a package today that might be the dyes I ordered. If so, I'll start experimenting on the horns to figure out what color scheme I should give to her hooves and tail.

• Options
    Yep, she looks so happy! Love the expression you gave her.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    My "woohoo new job" reward came in.
    [big-ass robots]
    First, didn't know you got a new job, congrats!

Second, wow, you got that shipment from TCP much faster than I usually get mine (I assume you're closer to them; they're in Texas, I'm in NYC).

Third, congrats on the toys!

Fourth, this might sound ridiculous, but the thing that is tempting me most about the Cang Toys MP Predacons is that the Predaking hands combine together into a crab, and also that (if I understand correctly) all their individual weapons will combine together into a weapon for Predaking. I went in on the Legends version of the set, and unfortunately the combiner hands on that set are just boring ol' partsformer hands.

• Options
    Thanks! Technically a promotion more than a completely new job, but enough where I felt comfortable with such an... insane set of purchases all at once.

And yes, the crab hands definitely helped encourage me, as silly as they are. :grin: I don't have instructions on how the weapons go together, but I've seen shots of some seriously big arm cannons floating around.

Quite a few places squeak a bit though, so I'm having to be VERY careful with any movements I do. I also need to do some nail polish and/or superglue on a couple places that are loose. Notably Ferocious's hands.

jdIh0SAh.jpg

Also I just love my land train. BBTS hadn't gotten the Berserker armor in stock yet, so I canceled that and requested they send me my pre-order of the other gauntlet. I'm shocked that the treads are all actual rubber. Also means they may rot in the future, but eh.

av2YaAmh.jpg

• Options
    TCP is in Arizona. You are probably thinking of ToyDojo @Delduwath .

Oh, thanks for the photo of Blackout there @Athenor . I mistransformed mine and just noticed the engine wasn't high enough. Fixed that error and now I need to get some time to reorganize my MP display to fit him in. Till then he'll sit on my computer desk with my Gigapower Snarl and Fans Toys Skullcruncher.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Quite a few places squeak a bit though, so I'm having to be VERY careful with any movements I do.
    I HIGHLY recommend getting some shock oil to lubricate those squeaks away. Certain types of lubricant (like e.g. WD-40) can melt plastic, but shock oil - used by RC car enthusiast on RC car shocks - is a silicone lubricant that is completely plastic safe. I've seen it recommended on TFW2005 as basically a requirement for action figure/Transformer collecting, and I will vouch that it has been absolutely transformative (haaa...). I've had some absolutely terrifying squeaks, pieces that require my full strength to even budge, all become buttery-smooth with just a bit of shock oil. The only thing that you need to be careful of is that you always need much less than you think you do. Start with a teeeeeeeny tiny bit and add more if you need it, though you rarely will. I apply it with the same tightly-packed hobby cotton swabs that I use to clean up Gundam panel lines.

The one that I bought a year ago is this:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A6YCNPO
    I see that this particular item is not available anymore, but this appears to be basically the same thing?
    https://www.amazon.com/Traxxas-Oil-Shock-60cc-Silicone/dp/B09J8HRLQV
    That brand was recommended as trustworthy, but it's certainly not the only one. That weight of oil was the consensus as the right weight for the average action figure. I can't say that I have any idea how a different weighted oil might behave, but this one has done right by me so far.

• Options
    Betsuni wrote: »
    TCP is in Arizona. You are probably thinking of ToyDojo @Delduwath .
    You're absolutely right!

(I would say that both are baaaaaasically the same distance from NYC, though, so from my NY-centric mindset it's all just "meh, somewhere over there, it's all the same, now give me a Nathan's hot dog served inside a Statue of Liberty")

• Options
    Oooh, thanks! I did get a bit of squeak gone on Ferocious's ankle by untightening the screw... someone went ham on it.

However, I've got a bigger problem. The left hand is slightly misassembled, such that it doesn't rotate at all because it is clipping against the outer forearm parts. And for the life of me I can't see any screws, meaning it's probably glued together.

I have gotten out my hair dryer in an attempt to make the plastic malleable, but it's gonna take... quite a bit to get where I need it, and I have to be super careful.

• Options
    Oooh, thanks! I did get a bit of squeak gone on Ferocious's ankle by untightening the screw... someone went ham on it.

However, I've got a bigger problem. The left hand is slightly misassembled, such that it doesn't rotate at all because it is clipping against the outer forearm parts. And for the life of me I can't see any screws, meaning it's probably glued together.

I have gotten out my hair dryer in an attempt to make the plastic malleable, but it's gonna take... quite a bit to get where I need it, and I have to be super careful.
    I would really recommend against this kind of a fix as a first step. If we're talking, like, unscrew/re-screw a screw, sure, go for it, but if you're breaking out a heat-gun, I'd recommend pausing for a moment. Instead, contact TCP:
    https://www.thechosenprime.com/crm.asp?action=contactus
    "Quality Control" is probably the right department. Describe the issue, include a photo, etc. They might not be able to provide you with a replacement part, in which case you can attempt a DIY fix. However, it's entirely possible that they can just get you a correct hand, instead.

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Ahh, good to know! They were quite helpful in letting me combine a couple orders before it shipped out, so if they continue being this awesome, I think I'm gonna keep ordering from them.

Edit: Good LORD that was a pain in the ass! A few panels that were stuck, a ton of tight, non-obvious things... just... woah. But eventually I think I got it.

Z4CzSlJh.jpg

To think that the thigh and foot are going to be separate pieces...

rLcZ4lBh.jpg

The bulk is so much higher.. and I haven't even tried to get it into leg mode yet.

qLRqL5Lh.jpg

Athenor on
  • Options
    This is the dress without the sweater over it. It's way too hot for a sweater, even a short sleeved one.

k9bf3cbh4g98.jpg

• Options
    Okay, maybe the bull is not the best thing to compare, part wise. Granted, it's a lot heavier... and doesn't have a Gorilla acting as the thighs... or a wolf as the foot... but.

fVvkkW4h.jpg