Options

The newest action figures (and other toys) thread (NSF56k)

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I'm here for these creepy dolls

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Cambiata: I'm not gonna post any photos of the out-there dolls, because I don't want to freak you normies out too much.
    Also Cambiata: Anyway, here's a photo of an out-there doll.
    Also also Cambiata: Gonna dump my entire folder of unusual and unsettling doll photos, deal with it kiddos.

Oh you misunderstood, I never said I wasn't going to post them because they were disturbing. I wasn't going to post them because they are naked, and nudity would be a problem for anyone browsing at work. But then I was like, "you know you can just cut the picture off before it shows the boobs, right?" and here we are.

Now I can't do a snip of Charon and Pluto, because then you miss the overall effect of those dolls, ie the mix of cute girl face and scorpion body. But I can just use censorship bars, right?

l8bsd0m5zc6z.png

qz6qktx88b6y.png

Peace to fashion police, I wear my heart
    On my sleeve, let the runway start
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Honestly I was probably too hard on Dennis, he looks kind of cool. Like a Shinigami from Death Note.

2b7bv7332yhx.png

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    I appreciate that folks are going hard on making this style of doll human, and the some other folks are going "Wait... there's nothing in the rules that says that a dog can't-- I mean, that these dolls have to be humanoid."

• Options
    "In fact, wait, hold on, what was that about a dog? Let's use that."

• Options
    edited September 2022
    I appreciate that folks are going hard on making this style of doll human, and the some other folks are going "Wait... there's nothing in the rules that says that a dog can't-- I mean, that these dolls have to be humanoid."

Although most Chateau Dolls are not my cup of tea, I do really appreciate artists trying to do something different and unexpected. There can be a lot of sameness in the BJD world, I'm glad these artists have found their niche and are (apparently) able to make a career out of it.

And yes these dolls are definitely capable of murdering you in your sleep. But probably only if you are mean to them.

Cambiata on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Whoever came up with those dolls has done a LOT of drugs.

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Ok, I'm not looking that one up on the Internet. I did look at your previous post and it wasn't nearly as frightening as the weird lips in your photo. Odd, yes. Frightening, no.

They aren't lips! They're teeth and tongue. It's hard for me to photograph them in the head when my blue tac hasn't been delivered yet, but these are the two mouth peices:

acp3mlctojee.jpg
    1ryvd1mhvpkg.jpg

She's a cat, and one of them is a "blep", it's cute, dammit!

See, now that they are in her face they do look cute. I thought that they were supposed to be on the outside... Then again I am terrible at visualization with some things.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    And yes these dolls are definitely capable of murdering you in your sleep. But probably only if you are mean to them.
    But just to be sure, please double-check your warding circles tonight, and refresh the runes of binding.

• Options
    Ok hold up wait, I have found the best Chateau Doll, bar none. Get ready for this one, it's so good. Allow me to introduce you to: Arnold!

Look there needs to be some space because you aren't ready for this, I'm allowing you time to get ready.

yob3oh8x2dcl.png
    av5pijy4sfw4.png
    df6my9qofzx1.png
    ups39w0kme78.png
    om5or0elxh9c.png
    h67e6o6ghbs9.png

Baby Arnolds sold separately.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Cambiata: I'm not gonna post any photos of the out-there dolls, because I don't want to freak you normies out too much.
    Also also Cambiata: Gonna dump my entire folder of unusual and unsettling doll photos, deal with it kiddos.

Oh you misunderstood, I never said I wasn't going to post them because they were disturbing. I wasn't going to post them because they are naked, and nudity would be a problem for anyone browsing at work. But then I was like, "you know you can just cut the picture off before it shows the boobs, right?" and here we are.

Now I can't do a snip of Charon and Pluto, because then you miss the overall effect of those dolls, ie the mix of cute girl face and scorpion body. But I can just use censorship bars, right?

[img]https:/ /us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/6s/l8bsd0m5zc6z.png[/img]

[img]https:/ /us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/bx/qz6qktx88b6y.png[/img]

Whelp, that's not a watch list I expected to be added to tonight.

• Options
    see317 wrote: »

[img]https:/ /us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/6s/l8bsd0m5zc6z.png[/img]

[img]https:/ /us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/bx/qz6qktx88b6y.png[/img]

Whelp, that's not a watch list I expected to be added to tonight.

Pluto and Charon are at least as old as Arnold, and Arnold has four kids.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Someone saw Toy Story and what Sid was doing and got... ideas. :)

That said, I've seen worse. (this is not an invitation). It's actually pretty cool if you are into that sort of thing.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Whoever came up with those dolls has done a LOT of drugs.

• Options
    The important thing is that we've all learned a valuable lesson not to mock my adorable anime dolls ever again. And also that I'm probably going to buy one or two spooky dolls eventually. Looking through Doll Chateau for the creepiest examples showed me a few dolls I'd really like to own, like a mermaid with a tail similar to a jellyfish, and an anime girl hermit crab. Those are both discontinued, but you never know when one might pop up again.

• Options
    One of the difficult thing about dolls is that so many of the artists are in Japan, China, or Korea and speak no English. You can try to use browser translators for their official website, but it doesn't always work. Up until now I've just limited myself to the dolls I can buy through third party vendors like BJDivas. However, since I've been super into Shoushou doll, I went to the official storefront on Taobao: https://shop103251673.taobao.com/ because I wanted to know what they might have for me to buy that I can't get on the vendor site. I do a similar thing with Volks sometimes, where instead of going to the US version of the site at https://volksusa.com/, I go to the Japanese version at https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/, because they keep stock on that version that they don't keep on the US side. Don't ask me why, since they'll still ship that stock to the US!

On the Shoushou storefront it looks like maybe the doll body for Kitty Coco is available; this isn't the case unfortunately, as I eventually found out that the storefront is just a place to finish up the payments on preorders that already went out. But I was able to find something out about that body through r/BJD - the payment deadline for those bodies is Oct. 15th, after which there will probably be a handful of bodies available for purchase. So now I am definitely not going to buy another faun body, because I will probably be able to buy this other style "beast" body soonish.

• Options
    Oh shit, from checking the Japanese Volks I just found out there's another vocaloid doll (I guess? I don't know who Kaito is). I don't care about vocaloids, but I would like some more anime boys in my lineup, and he's cute.

• Options
    He looks a lot like Marth from Super Smash Bros.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I'm...

I'm just gonna leave this here while I head out to board game night. Hopefully that is okay.

nRa8qjvh.jpeg

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Whew! That was fun.

... But sadly it means I have no time tonight to play with my new toys. But I'm sure as heck going to unbox them!

I gotta give Show Z store (out of Hong Kong) credit. The package was wrapped in what was essentially bubble wrap, but they kept the original shipping box AND reinforced the corners, so it ended up coming across pristine.

hO7sDYdh.jpg

Kinglion and Dasirius. You know. Da Wolf. :D

E9mGYNzh.jpg

As usual, lots of packing material. These ended up being VERY wide, so it makes sense. Dasirius is bigger than I was expecting for Predaking's foot...

WAIT!!! WAIT!!!! EMERGENCY!

There was a packing slip in my mailbox... and for once, the mail place let me pick it up tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow, because there was no line!

So Imma just gonna drop this here too...

OoE0TJih.jpg

Now. When I ordered this one, the website said I could save some money by not shipping it in the box. They assured me that it would get through customs faster, and that it would still be well protected. So I opted for that.

Turns out... they must've meant a different box.

7fGi3Rah.jpg

Yeah, it's fairly beaten and banged up. But again, this is out of Asia somewhere, so I don't exactly mind.

Not as deep as Kinglion's box, but... well... hoo mama.

gFqwfxuh.jpg

So then started the process of unpacking for later shots. And I started to become curious - where was Kinglion's weapon? Then I caught a glint out of the bottom of the box. Those clever folks, they made a slot just so you'd know to remove the first layer of foam...

oxxpalQh.jpg

Dassa big axe.

So! Every thing out, let's get a sense of what it looks like - unplayed with, unfiddled with, so on..

ju5EPz4h.jpg

GOOD. LORD.

O.. okay. So.. 3 bots missing. One original Predacon (the rhino), the new hips as a gorilla, and the other wolf foot. Okay. We can do this.

How does the Titan Predaking compare, though?

7izn2iIh.jpg

He looks so proud of his kids!

• Options
    I hope your new roommates are gonna be paying rent, because it looks like they're gonna be taking up a considerable amount of your living space.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    Guess we're swinging back into giant robots again. New Legacy: Evolution and Studio Series toy listings were found
    Legacy: Evolution
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Core Thundercracker
    Product Number: F7179Tra Gen legacy Ev Deluxe Tarantulas Pr
    Product Number: F7204
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe ShadowStriker
    Product Number: F7197
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Strongarm
    Product Number: F7201
    Tra Gen legacy Ev Deluxe Junkion 3
    Product Number: F7199
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Bombshell
    Product Number: F7200
    Tra Gen Legacy Deluxe Beachcomber
    Product Number: F7196
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Detrius
    Product Number: F7202
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Deluxe Devcon
    product Number : F7198
    Tra Gen Legacy EV Scraphook (Formerly Junkion 1?P
    Product Number: F7191
    Tra Gen Legacy EV Robo WLD RDR
    Product Number: F3038
    Tra Gen Legacy Ev Voyager Dirge Pr
    Product Number: F7212

Studio Series
    Tra Gen Studio series core 86 Frenzy
    Product Number: F7492
    Tra Gen studio series core 86 Ironhide
    Product number: F489
    Tra Gen Studio series 86 Dlx Brawn
    Product Number: F7236
    Tra Gen studio series 86 Voyager Ratchet
    Product Number: F7243

New Store Exclusive line?
    TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE
    Product Number: F7145
    TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 1
    Product Number: F7510
    TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 2
    Product Number: F7512
    TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 3
    Product Number3 F7513
    TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 4
    Product Number: F7514
    TRA GEN LEGACY DLX CAPSULE 5 PR
    Product Number: F7515
    TRA GEN LEGACY VOY CAPSULE 1
    Product number: F7516
    TRA GEN LEGACY LDR CAPSULE
    Product Number F6956
    TRA GEN LEGACY LDR CAPSULE 2
    Product Number : F7517

So looks like
    -some core class redecos: Thundercracker (hope he has his null rays), Ironhide and Frenzy.
    -A lotta Junkions - Junkion 3, Scraphook (New character?) and Detritus (typically a hound redeco)
    -A couple of deluxe minibots (Brawn, Beachcomber) and the last basic deluxe Insecticon (Bombshell)
    -Couple of product repacks - Legacy Tarantulus and Earthrise(?) Dirge
    -And the preresiquite "I can't believe they're making toys for these characters and Iove it."

-Devcon - He was a one shot character from S3 of the Cartoon; an autobot Bounty hunter. He looks vaguely like Scourge and has been remolded from him in the past, but this is a deluxe so he's likely a different, if not entirely new, mold.
    -Shadow Striker - She was previously believed to be coming in Velocitron Wave 2, that turned out to be "Shadowstrip" a g2 repaint of Dragstrip. Shadow Striker was originally a botcon character (sister to Roulette) but later became effectively Bumblebee's nemesis in Transformers Cyberverse.
    -Strongarm - There's a Energon Omnicon named Strongarm, but I'm hoping this is the character from the 2015 Robots in Disguise cartoon. She was a basically a young police cadet helping Bumblebee track down Decepticon criminals on Earth, and was a very "by the rules" kind of character who had to learn to loosen up. She's also rare in that she was fairly bulky for a female transformer.

Curious what the capsule is, especially given there's a deluxe repack in there.

Legacy: Evolution continues to take huge bites out of my wallet. And here I was thinking I'd start paring down my purchasing. :smiley:

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Lately I had been thinking I wanted to own at least one Dollfie doll, and I didn't know that anime vocaloid guy was about to be put on pre-order, so I looked through the dolls they have and most of them I'm just like "this is so boring." I just don't think they do a good job with the faces most of the time, with the exception of their licensed dolls. So you might then ask why I would want to buy one, and my reasons are maybe a bit weird. It's because there's a guy who makes bodies for Volks that are made of silicon with a wire frame underneath (If you want to look it up, it's Adyka Doll Flex Body. Would probably be considered NSFW although features aren't painted). I'm just curious to maybe have a doll with that body some day! I feel like fashion would work so much better on a "springy" body! The doll artist who makes these did create some bodies for Smart Doll, but he only made a limited run and I completely missed out on those.

So with all that in mind, I saw that they were doing a "lottery" purchase of a licensed doll for a isekai that I don't read, by the name of Megumin. Though I have no interest in the comic, I thought she was cute and I liked her outfit and cat, so I signed up for the lottery purchase, figuring there's no chance I'd win. If you'll recall, the way Volks does these is that you just put in your name to say you would like to buy this figure, they pick names randomly to get rid of whatever excess stock they have left, and if your name is picked you get to purchase the doll. So not a true lottery in that you don't get the doll for free, you just get the chance to buy it. To my surprise, I won the doll. I was waffling on whether I actually wanted to buy it, but I realized that in the event that I really don't want it, I can probably sell it on Ebay for more than I pay (because she's "limited" and all), so I'll go ahead and purchase her. I might even end up liking her enough to keep her, once I see her in person.

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    My "woohoo new job" reward came in.
    [big-ass robots]
    First, didn't know you got a new job, congrats!

Second, wow, you got that shipment from TCP much faster than I usually get mine (I assume you're closer to them; they're in Texas, I'm in NYC).

Third, congrats on the toys!

Fourth, this might sound ridiculous, but the thing that is tempting me most about the Cang Toys MP Predacons is that the Predaking hands combine together into a crab, and also that (if I understand correctly) all their individual weapons will combine together into a weapon for Predaking. I went in on the Legends version of the set, and unfortunately the combiner hands on that set are just boring ol' partsformer hands.

@Delduwath

This is for you. :grin:

bxIAsXhh.jpg

Also I haven't figured out how all the weapons go together. Hugerhino's gonna come with another piece of the blade and a tri-barreled cannon that matches Landbull's. Thorilla is going to have a giant hammer that I believe will make the central part of the blade, and another cannon that doesn't match Ferocious's but definitely looks beefy.

bVGf2q1h.jpg

• Options
    Oh man, so good. Thank you!

I assume the axe will form the hilt + guard of the sword? Looking up a photo of the hammer, I'm guessing the hammer head will plug into the axe (between the blades), and the hammer handle will be the center of the sword-blade?

I assume the guns will combine into one big gun, or into two big cannons to go on his back?

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Oh man, so good. Thank you!

I assume the axe will form the hilt + guard of the sword? Looking up a photo of the hammer, I'm guessing the hammer head will plug into the axe (between the blades), and the hammer handle will be the center of the sword-blade?

I assume the guns will combine into one big gun, or into two big cannons to go on his back?

Absolutely on the hilt. When I post pictures of the figures in hand mode, I'll have it gripping the hilt. For robot mode, it extends into basically a pike-like axe that is stupid-long.

The guns will combine into one big gun that is believed it'll be in the same style as PotP Predaking, which will mount in some way to an arm or be held (I am pretty sure it will be mounted).

The back cannons come with Kinglion.

RDx62h3h.jpg

For combined mode, there are "optional" extension tips that are part of Kinglion as well. I didn't want to damage something trying to pull them off without looking at the instructions, so here's a picture of one up-close.

XJOBZu6h.jpg

Edit:

Wing.

TtNx11Ah.jpg

Edit 2: Shock oil ordered. I should have done this weeks ago.

Athenor on
  • Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    Lately I had been thinking I wanted to own at least one Dollfie doll, and I didn't know that anime vocaloid guy was about to be put on pre-order, so I looked through the dolls they have and most of them I'm just like "this is so boring." I just don't think they do a good job with the faces most of the time, with the exception of their licensed dolls. So you might then ask why I would want to buy one, and my reasons are maybe a bit weird. It's because there's a guy who makes bodies for Volks that are made of silicon with a wire frame underneath (If you want to look it up, it's Adyka Doll Flex Body. Would probably be considered NSFW although features aren't painted). I'm just curious to maybe have a doll with that body some day! I feel like fashion would work so much better on a "springy" body! The doll artist who makes these did create some bodies for Smart Doll, but he only made a limited run and I completely missed out on those.

So with all that in mind, I saw that they were doing a "lottery" purchase of a licensed doll for a isekai that I don't read, by the name of Megumin. Though I have no interest in the comic, I thought she was cute and I liked her outfit and cat, so I signed up for the lottery purchase, figuring there's no chance I'd win. If you'll recall, the way Volks does these is that you just put in your name to say you would like to buy this figure, they pick names randomly to get rid of whatever excess stock they have left, and if your name is picked you get to purchase the doll. So not a true lottery in that you don't get the doll for free, you just get the chance to buy it. To my surprise, I won the doll. I was waffling on whether I actually wanted to buy it, but I realized that in the event that I really don't want it, I can probably sell it on Ebay for more than I pay (because she's "limited" and all), so I'll go ahead and purchase her. I might even end up liking her enough to keep her, once I see her in person.

This isekai is is called Konosuba, the character's name is Megumin. She is well loved from the book/show because she is hilarious.

She is a mage 1000% devoted to "Explosion" magic, and thinks its the best. She wont learn any other spells, or put any of her effort into anything other than casting an explosion. So basically, she can cast a huge fireball, once a day. She is the most unreliable member of a party full of unreliable members because she can only cast the one spell, and then she's totally gassed.

But the explosions are BIG and look amazing, so everyone loves her.

https://youtu.be/mhDnDAK2ElM

HexDex on
    If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    I have a tremendous backlog of toys to share on here, and I never get around to it because I'm very wordy and can't just be like "here are some photos", but then I think about all the words I want to type about a toy, feel prematurely exhausted, and go take a nap instead. But, well, baby steps.

(Also, I apologize for the very mediocre photo quality and the awful lighting; I'm not a great photographer to begin with, and I am struggling to figure out where/how to take photos of big toys in this apartment.)

Anyway, lemme show you some Headmasters from Fans Toys, a 3rd party Transformers company. In case you're not aware, Headmasters are a group of Transformers (from the later years of the G1 continuity) who are big, headless robots that turn into whatever random things, and a group of smaller creatures (sometimes robots, sometimes organics) that transform into heads for these headless robots. I'm sure this felt reasonable and normal to kids who grew up with this, but to me - who is too young to have experienced G1 as it was happening - this seems weird as all fuck. From what I understand, the fiction actually diverges here between the U.S. and Japanese storylines: In Japan, these aren't ontologically-challenging two-creature pairings; they are just small robots/people who plug into big ol' inanimate robot bodies to become more powerful. That actually makes some sense to me! That's reasonable! Meanwhile, in the U.S. timeline, Arcee rips her head off so that Daniel Witwicky can become her head! What in the hell!

Makes for some neat toys, though, so whatever, who cares.

First up, we've got Fans Toys FT-40A Hannibal, which is their take on Cerebros, although it really isn't, it's their take on the Japanese version of the character, Fortress. In the U.S., Cerebros is the Headmaster who is partnered with Fortress Maximus (the giant Transformer that turns into a city); in Japan, Fortress is the Headmaster who puts on his very-big-city-sized-boy pants to become Fortress Maximus. The two have very different decos, and Hannibal is very clearly Fortress, even though everyone on the Anglophone Internet will claim it's Cerebros.

Here is how he looks as a robot:
    KkyhWQRl.jpg
    F1vRafPl.jpg
    Mh7C2bBl.jpg
    iDmVVWMl.jpg
    ZoCpzmhl.jpg

All G1 Headmasters had this gimmick where they had a chest-panel that showed a blank display with 3 stats, and when you plugged in the Headmaster, bars would go up to show their stats. Hannibal replicates this functionality (the lighting is super-bad, I am super-sorry):
    LRaNChxl.jpg
    dgEopTGl.jpg

His weapon is a sword covered in some beautiful metallic red paint, covered in some beautiful lacquer. It's very shiny.
    9vqYqPHl.jpg
    In the Japanese animation, Fortress plugs this sword into a doodad, or maybe takes it out of the doodad, I don't quite remember; Hannibal comes with a doodad that unfolds into this sword-receptacle:
    8N1D0gll.jpg

Fortress is a Headmaster, which means that his head pops off and turns into a little dude. Check out that six-pack, baby. Never skip ab-day:
    SttbIX9l.jpg
    05rzR0wl.jpg
    lun5yNLl.jpg

So, Fortress/Cerebros's deal is that it's a little guy that turns into a head for a big guy - and then that big guy, in turn, turns into a head for an even bigger guy! Alright, so where's the money-shot? We want the head. Show us some head.

(Look I tried to leave the sophomoric humor out, but I have my limits. It's a big man that turns into a big head.)

Alright, here's your head:
    je20wPbl.jpg
    3YqUQqQl.jpg
    8ZLKhSQl.jpg

And now, from other angles:
    f9ZTLkil.jpg
    JIGdY8El.jpg

It is a big head:
    BgnWSl8l.jpg
    PeD3t7Ul.jpg

I admit that 99% of my motivation for getting this guy was "lol it's a big head", but after I had him in-hand, I realized I really liked him. He's painted beautifully, which is Fans Toys's MO, and strength. I really love the matte grey, in particular. I think the head sculpt is quite good. The small Headmaster guy is surprisingly well-articulated. The transformation is pretty straightforward and smooth, and in the end you get a lol it's a big head.

The downsides are the same as they ever are with Fans Toys, and generally stems from their very explicit goal of making beautiful display-pieces: the paint looks fantastic, but can be scratched if you aren't careful, which is a bummer. The articulation is not as good as we should expect in 2022; they've had a stretch of doing really good articulation, but have now fallen back to more basic articulation, probably because it disrupts the sculpt less, but also probably as a cost-saving measure. In addition, this guy in particular has a messy top in head-mode - you can see the exposed pelvis joints, it's gonna be a dust-trap, and there's no reason they couldn't have covered it up. Oh, that sword-receptacle that turns into a pedestal for the head doesn't hold onto the head at all! It's a minor issue, but there's no excuse for it! Just add some pegs or whatever!

On the whole, I love it. I've made my peace with the hazards of fully-painted figures, and have come to accept that I love the look that approach can deliver. The articulation is a bit sub-par, but I feel that he can still exhibit plenty of personality in his posing. I recommend him, personally.

I know what you've been thinking this whole time: This is an MP-scale robot that turns into a big head. Is... is there a body for this head?! My friends, rest easy: it's in development. Fans Toys has actually announced this project years ago, and there's been a whole lot of doubt - a 4-foot-tall Fortress Maximus? That transforms? And uses Fans Toys's customary amount of die-cast and paint??? There's no way, it would weigh a literal ton and cost a billion dollars! And the logistics of manufacturing such a thing would be impossible! And yet, earlier this year Fans Toys has reaffirmed their commitment to it, showed updated renders, and, well, released Hannibal, which was a big step forward. There are price rumors coming from Chinese retailers, and a suggestion that Fortress Maximus will ship as 3-4 separate boxes, but we should take all that with a grain of salt. For now, assume the body ISN'T getting made, because the wind can change in the 3P world rather quickly. Me personally, I'm not going to get the body even if it does come out - it would be a laugh to have a robot the size of my child, but like, I rent an apartment in Brooklyn. Maybe if I lived in a house that I was planning on dying in, that's one thing. I already sweat bullets thinking about packing up my collection for whenever we move again, I 100% do not want to also deal with a 4-foot-tall toy that I'm too weak to lift.

I've got another toy to write about, but I've expended my word budget for the night. I'll try to write it up this weekend.

I leave you now with a video guide for Hannibal from Fans Toys's official YouTube channel:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Damn, the articulation on that headmaster! As a kid, my favorite transformers toys were Skullcrusher and Highbrow. I just loved everything about them. Naturally I have the complete Titans Return line (save for exclusives).

In the Cang Toys Predaking thread, they brought up that Fort Max. I kinda just grinned and chuckled... but seeing that head... those mad folks may actually do it.

And as I've expressed, they are also doing Armada and Energon figures. I hope they stand up paint-wise, because what you just described is worrying.

Also I end this evening (for me) with surprisingly good news!

Remember how I mentioned that my Ferocious had a broken hand where I couldn't transform it? Well, I followed Delduwath's advice and reached out to the vendor's customer support. They said they'd get back in touch with me within a day. ... That was a week ago. So I pinged them again. And in the meantime, I decided to YOLO and keep applying heat.

... heat wasn't helping. Except... all of a sudden, a couple of the outer shell pieces came off! I suddenly realized how this was held together - by friction pins and what looked like a clip. Which meant it was gunpla like! And I know how to work with gunpla.

I studied the seams... and then gently took my prying tool to it, after applying copious amounts of heat...

And before long?

22FGF8Vh.jpg

That's right! Successful surgery, baby! I could never get the wrist piece to dislodge given how much the piece was reinforced. In fact, looking at it, I'm kind of surprised that they left a notch that is just perfect enough to stick the wrist piece in like that.

But more surprisingly, I found how they kept the arm together so tightly: A serrated pin.

IN3L5hHh.jpg

This [Expletive Deleted] is glued or otherwise fastened into the arm piece. It then has ridges that allow you to force plastic around it, but NOT pull it out. It's basically sealed shut once it is open. Luckily I think I applied enough heat that it expanded and didn't do any damage. So it SHOULD go back together, good as new.

I've let my vendor know I have "fixed" it, because even if it doesn't shut I can certainly glue it back together. I also sent them some pictures so they could see this madness. All in all, though, this makes me very happy. Sucks that I have to do this kind of repair, but it does let me learn more about the figure.

Now I just still need that nail polish, and then later that shock oil, and I should feel confident to start transforming this thing properly.

Edit: A couple minutes later...

yhGZ0Lrh.jpg

Athenor on
  • Options
    I bought this Pin Punch Set 5 years ago specifically to take apart transformers. It's worked just fine for the times I've had to use it.

Hasbro/Takara use pins in the transformers that art knurled on one end. The knurling causes it to lock into place once hammered in, so you just have to figure out which side the knurling is on and tap on the opposite side. The thing you don't want to do is drag the knurling through the socket, because it will damage the plastic.

• Options
    edited September 2022
    And as I've expressed, they are also doing Armada and Energon figures.
    Fans Toys is the one that made the Headmaster I talked about; they are very explicitly and exclusively a G1 company (there's an interview with one of the founders from a few years back where he says that basically they started the company because they wanted to complete their MP collections of G1 characters and Takara isn't fast enough, so they just decided to make their own figures for their collections).

Fans Hobby is the company you're talking about, the one making the updated Armada and Energon figures. They seem to have no guiding principle beyond "We'll make whatever the hell we feel like"; they've made the Armada and Energon stuff, but also Super-God Masterforce figures, Monsterbots, and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting.

As far as I know, the two companies are completely unrelated. It's certainly easy to mix them up due to name similarities. In the 3P world, there's also Fansproject, which is of interest only to historians at this point; they were the undisputed, premier 3P of like 10 years ago, but have been inactive for a long time.

As a side note, Fans Hobby has a sister company (basically the same group of people under a different name) called Fext Hobby, which makes display stands and modular dioramas. The modular dioramas are pricey, but their stands are the best ones I've ever tried; the articulated arms have very good ratchets on them, and so can support fairly heavy figures (and won't change position if you nudge them).

Delduwath on
  • Options
    @Delduwath should we tell/show @Athenor about Fans Toys Not-Skullcruncher?

I still want to take some photos of him in my yard. Just haven't had the time to go do it.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Betsuni wrote: »
    @Delduwath should we tell/show @Athenor about Fans Toys Not-Skullcruncher?

I still want to take some photos of him in my yard. Just haven't had the time to go do it.
    In fact, that's the other toy I wanted to write about/share photos of! We're gonna spend ALL your money, Athenor.

• Options
    edited September 2022
    You can tell that's Fortress because the smaller headmaster head looks like Fortress Maximus still. Cerebros has Sonic the Hedgehog eyes (they combine into one plate of glass) and a faceplate.

Anywho, let's talk Arcee. 

Everyone knows about Arcee, right?  She was the pink lady robot from the Transformers movie and longtime toy holy grail.  I could get into the history of the character, but it really boils down to the guy who wrote the script for the movie really wanting a female character for his daughter to identify with.

Originally concepted as a put-upon medic constantly being belittled and talked down to by Wheeljack despite constantly saving things when he wasn't looking, she eventually morphed into a fairly generic warrior bot whose defining character trait was "is girl."  She's had a few interpretations over the years, from the brooding spider-bot (TM2 Blackarachnia repaint) in the convention fiction, to school teacher turned spy in Animated, to the stalwart, but likes to break the rules, soldier from TF Prime, to the selfie enthusiast BFF of Grimlock in Cyberverse.  But the IDW comics are where they really did some major alterations to the character.

Now, let's talk about Simon Furman a bit; he's a beloved Transformers author, basically writing a lot of Transformers Marvel UK and finishing the last of the Marvel US run.  Furman had some..  bad ideas about gender as it relates to Transformers; namely, they didn't have any (despite them all being coded male) and he didn't see a point to female transformers.  In the UK comics, Arcee was canonically created response to human feminists decrying the lack of female Autobots.   When they brought Furman back to start IDW's new series, he brought Arcee back as the victim of mad scientist who sought to introduce gender into Transformers species, making Arcee the first transgender transformer in history, (and the only female transformer in that continuity) but also diving head first in the "trans people are mentally unstable" trope by stating the experiments on her drove her into a berserker rage, eventually getting put into solitary by the Autobots because she was out of control.

This thankfully got retconned. Firstly, it was changed she volunteered to get her gender changed, feeling her male body was wrong for her, but the scientist took the opportunity to do all sorts of other heinous shit to her, leading to her berserker rage against them.  Not the best but better.  Later, with the introduction of more female characters, and even more transgender characters, it became less of an elephant in the room and Arcee was allowed to grow and develop, eventually becoming Optimus' right hand woman on Earth.  They also kinda shoehorned in a last minute romance with IDW original character Aileron, which lead to the first female/female kiss in Transformers history.  Interestingly enough, in the new IDW continuity, they've kept this aspect of Arcee's character with her in a same-sex relationship with Autobot Greenlight. Kinda funny that a character introduced as basically "the girl" keeps winding up as an LGBTQ+ character. :D

Anyway, why do I bring up Arcee? Because for the longest time she was a toy holy grail. Her character model came first and they tried (and failed) to engineer a toy afterwards. The issue is she's basically the shape of a female human with a couple of pylons on her back, and she has to maintain that figure while also transforming into a car. This task was apparently so hard, it took until 2013, 27 years after the character was first introduced, before we got the first release of a G1 style Arcee. It was a pretty good figure for the time, but not terribly show accurate. They've tried a few times since then, and at this point there are various Arcees coming out of every orifice. It's a veritable Arcee-a-palooza! (Apology for the image quality, I was trying something new and I don't think it panned out well.)

rqjCp7H.jpg
    (Left to right: "Thrilling 30" Arcee, Legacy Prime Universe Arcee, Netflix Elita-1 (standing in for Earthrise Arcee), Studio Series Bumblee Arcee and finally the latest addition, Studio Series '86 Arcee.

First up we'll take a look at the G1 gals.
    lzhLBdg.jpg

Profiles
    3Wsc9ve.jpg
    xuNXbBx.jpg

Vehicle modes
    CRR0Y82.jpg

On the left is "Thrilling 30" Arcee. As mentioned, this was the first official release of a G1-styled Arcee and it's a good first effort, but it had some serious flaws. The biggest of which is she couldn't properly hold her damn weapons unless you shaved out the insides of her hands (which I did). She's has wide hips due to her transformation, lacks some articulation (waist especially),does that annoying thing where they give her a human style rounded belly instead of the boxy one she had in the cartoon and her face looks weird with no lip color.. Also she doesn't use a lot of herself in vehicle mode, just the chest and thighs. Still, she comes friggen' LOADED to bare; two swords and two different blasters. This and her IDW portrayal has put G1 Arcee into the role of "weapon master" for the Autobots, IMO. Just a lady who knows how to wreck you with just about anything. IMO, if this interpretation of Arcee got the matrix, she'd become Arsenal Prime and have a trailer that's just loaded with weapons. Even still, you can store all of those bad boys in her vehicle mode in various forms.

There was a Titan Returns Headmaster Arcee released as an online exclusive, a retool of Blurr that finally had Daniel (Sorry, Leinad, since Titans Returns had the headmasters now be robotic "Titan Masters" unlike in the US G1 toon and comics.) I almost got one, but it was like 5 cents short on free shipping and I didn't want to buy two. Given how much she goes for now, that was a really STUPID decision.

Earthrise Arcee (Netflix Elita-1 being a retool of her) was the next attempt and.. she was definitely more show accurate, especially in vehicle mode, but they achieved this by basically making her an action figure with a car shell, to the point where part of her car mode literally can detach for a slimmer robot mode (you don't have to though, so she's technically not a partsformer) and become the most half-assed "hoverboard" in the history of hoverboards. I still can't believe Hasbro tried to get us to swallow that one. She only comes with a minor gun, so we've already lost the heavy arsenal Arcee, which is sad, but oh well. The worst part about her is no part of her robot mode makes up any of the vehicle mode. As mentioned, half of it already comes off by design, and if you knock out a pin, you can take the rest of and display her full car mode next to her robot mode. She's basically an actionmaster with a pretender shell that's a car. Seriously, look at the pic below to see how she folds up in there. Also they did the round tummy again. She's a bit of a chore to transform as well.

dVY0noQ.jpg

Finally we have Studio Series '86 Arcee. Initially thought to be a retool of Earthrise Arcee, much to everyone's panic, instead she turned out to be a retool of the 2013 "Thrilling 30" Arcee! With more show accuracy, especially in vehicle mode, a much more involved transformation than "you unfold the car bits and fold her robot mode into it), she has a waist swivel and ankle rockers and SHE FINALLY HAS A BOXY TUMMY! Wooo! Still only a pistol, since this is Studio Series and we can only include accessories seen in the movie. :tongue: Sadly her gun doesn't really like staying in the slot under her vehicle mode.

But yeah, looking at this picture, you can see how much more involved '86 Arcee is next to the Earthrise mold. Her entire torso splits apart and while only he chest becomes part of the car, it's more than Earthrise can say. I especially love how her legs fold up into the vehicle. It's still not a perfect Arcee, but it's a damn spot closer than I thought they were going to get. Also, it's not shown here, but she had a ridiculous ab crunch and if you had a stand you could get her into some really dynamic action poses, jumping backwards as she fires her gun.

Next up, Transformers Prime. Or at least Legacy's reinterpretation of them. Also, bonus figure: Wreckers Bulkhead.
    pTnzkvv.jpg

Alternate Robot Shot
    GQdHxRx.jpg
    Vehicle Modes
    UpPGDzb.jpg

I'm okay with this Arcee. She's not at all accurate to TF Prime, but of the three Prime characters in Legacy (Arcee, Bulkhead, Knockout) she's the only one who look unmistakably that she was inspired by her Prime version. Knockout just looks like a generic car robot and we'll talk about Bulkhead in a minute. She has a fair bit of options with her gear; her front wheel can be removed and either turned into a cross bow, or into a set of wheels on her back to give her a different look (and to make her look more like Road Rocket for that Walmart exclusive retool). Likewise her armblades can be combined into a.. shield thingy? I dunno. Her transformation is pretty cool, they way she folds up into the bike, which also looks pretty cool. Instructions say to put the blades on the seat, but that seems counter-intuitive. Overall, I like the figure despite it not looking like the Prime one.

Bulkhead on the other hand I wasn't going to get because he looks NOTHING like his Prime version. Had he had a different head, he'd be completely unrecognizable. Prime Bulk was very rotund, like basically a wrecking ball with arms and VERY SHORT legs. Here we have this boxy mofo with long legs. Hell, Bulkhead doesn't even turn into the right thing here; he turns into an armored SUV in Prime, but this is more like his Animated appearance; or maybe Hound from the live action movies. That said, when they revealed the Amazon Wreckers toys and they had THIS deco in there, I had to have him. I'm glad I did because he's actually a pretty rad toy. The deco, IMO, puts enough space in-between him and the Prime version that it no longer feels like a poor imitation and rather it's own unique thing. I love how they swapped the grey for black and the camo paintjob. They also gave him basically a Mjolnir hammer, which is cool. He also has a minigun which can be mounted on his shoulder or held like a gun, he has his wrecking ball fist, the aforementioned hammer (Exclusive to this version) and also his truck canopy comes off and forms a shield. Like Arcee, he has a lot of options. The truck canopy doesn't have to be removed to transform him, but it helps, and it's not like that isn't a removable component on a real military truck. His transformation is pretty involved too. Overall, this is a pretty good toy, it just is not in any way, shape or form a good interpretation of Prime Bulkhead.

Finally, let's look at Arcee from the Bumblebee movie, again with a bonus figure, this time Bumblee Wheeljack.
    jRWVcYN.jpg

Vehicle Mode
    8iDw5MI.jpg

This Arcee is.. kind of disappointing, IMO. A lot of people were raving about it, but I don't see it. You see, in the film, they just showed her robot mode, so Hasbro basically had free reign to design this vehicle mode and I don't think they did a great job with that freedom. She basically turns into a weird quad-bike thing, and awhile she does use lots of her body for the vehicle mode, it's still a pretty rough altmode; her legs are fairly noticeable and the back of the vehicle is literally just her chest and arms exposed. You're supposed to put her guns into her fists to make them look like exhaust pipes, but it really doesn't cover up the fact that her torso, arms and hands are just sticking out the back of the vehicle. It's just like... they could have made anything, and they made this.

Wheeljack is Wheeljack. Like Arcee, he has a messy face deco owing to the movie aesthetic. Mine has pretty loose legs but whatever. Overall he's fine, but I'm probably not going to go out of my way to display him and probably should have held off on buying him. Also he can't mount his gun on his shoulder, which is criminal

Okay, that was a whole lotta Arcee. Whew.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Ugh, I didn't know about the trans stuff with Simon Furman. :(

Have you looked into getting the Masterpiece Arcee? I thought this post was gonna lead to something like that.

I personally have 3 Arcees - the Animated Arcee, the Titans Return Arcee, and... *deep breath* The original Revenge of the Fallen Arcee. Oh my god is that toy so bad... but then again, everything went wrong with the "girl trio."

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Now that proper transformation can be attempted (though again, squeaky in some places), I decided to start with the new figure I'm most excited to mess around with: Dasirius, the left wolf.

Overall, she's a bit more hollow than the others in robot mode. Big gaps in the back of the legs. But.. given that she's gonna become a foot, I think that's excusable. Also I'm giving her female pronouns because the face is female coded to my eyes, but that's just me. I should've grabbed a picture of her kickass face sculpt with one optic busted open due to a scar.

Immediately my mind turned to wolf mode - and later preda-foot mode. I follow the instructions best I can, and thankfully this one is simpler than most because it is essentially just laying down.

First picture, though, is the absolutely MAMMOTH ankle joint. The set is more or less designed to be swappable and reusable, so the ankle reinforces that with a design that can be assembled for either left or right foot usage.

5FFThPFh.jpg

When it is in wolf mode, it's really well done! there aren't many seams or holes, though of course the abdomen/torso area suffers a little bit because of how the figure will transform in the future.

JuGmMoPh.jpg

I do like her rifle turning into the tail.

4rDiCqwh.jpg

I think it would make a nice shelf piece all on its own, in either mode.

HrydZhih.jpg

But what got me REALLY excited is that I believe it's in a pretty similar scale to my Zoids! I had kind of wondered that about all the pieces so far.. the set seems to have a lot of design cues from Zoids designs. Unfortunately I didn't snag a picture of her near my wolf or fox zoids, but she did get to pose for a little bit with my ligers!

iQYwCy9h.jpg

(Soundwave wants YOU to clean your shelves!)

Then it was main event time. While I've seen just simple feet, and feet that turn into guns and weapons.. I've never seen a foot that was its own bot before. So I had to see how this went together.

It was.. tight, in a lot of places. Again, the instructions aren't always the clearest. So I eventually gave up and turned to Emgo's transformation video. This definitely helped me find a couple pins and positions to make sure things were aligned right. Then came the back legs. In the video, Emgo struggles with it quite a bit... but on mine, I just could not see how to make the angles work, especially as the tab didn't have any chamfers to ease things. So I checked the manual... and saw that they recommended rotating the ankle joint forward to get the clearance you need. After that, it was super easy. An overall simple transformation scheme, now that I've seen it in action.

NKqdOqnh.jpg

fhFp7Y6h.jpg

But here's a really cool thing. The foot mode there? It only has 2 toes, because Predaking had two toes. Or, honestly, two mammoth cannons. But two toes definitely looks... weird, and unique. So Cang Toys developed the preda-foots so that you have choices! One is to have the wolf head exposed. I am not terribly a fan of that configuration, and I didn't want to go through all the steps to make that happen. But the much easier configuration is to use the tail to make a third toe! The pointed bit slips off really easily from the rest of the blaster (which acts as the heel/ a stabilizer), and then slots into the front. I suspect this is how mine is going to be posed.

NBRmNrUh.jpg

In other pictures, you may have noted I left Landbull in leg mode. This is why. I wanted to see how the bots went together, and...

2dA6T3Sh.jpg

HE BEEG.

And yet, surprisingly articulated! Dasirius's waist swivel turns into a toe swivel. The ankle joint has ankle tilt inwards, as shown above. And it can rotate forward and back a little, allowing for more dynamic things there. The only thing it can't do is side to side ankle swivel... but I think I'm okay with that, given how beefy the joints will need to be. So I can't splay his feet outwards from his calves. No biggie.

dZRRGPMh.jpg

So I decide to put the combined bits I have done so far next to my Predaking, to get an idea. And yeah.. Dasirius added a bit of height. But not as much as I was expecting, at first...

oDUYDi7h.jpg

... Until I realized that this was only the lower leg. The knee joint, thighs, and hips are not present. Which means... DAMN. just DAMN. I was planning on eventually posing Thunderking with Unicron, but at this rate... I think Thunderking's gonna be bigger!

It is also much more massive.

IK0BWl9h.jpg

So yeah... that's 1 of the 3 bots I got on Thursday transformed. :) I also need to go back and get Ferocious into an arm mode. I should be able to show off the full upper body at some point. But that point is likely not today. We'll see. I should do other chores around the house...

Athenor on
  • Options
    Ugh, I didn't know about the trans stuff with Simon Furman. :(

Have you looked into getting the Masterpiece Arcee? I thought this post was gonna lead to something like that.

I personally have 3 Arcees - the Animated Arcee, the Titans Return Arcee, and... *deep breath* The original Revenge of the Fallen Arcee. Oh my god is that toy so bad... but then again, everything went wrong with the "girl trio."

I might be reading into things, but I think Furman has made peace with the fact that his original feelings on the issue were a bit.. dated, to put it gently.

As for MP Arcee, beyond the obscene price that MPs go for these days, the way her chest looked, and the breaking of the "it has to look like the cartoon" to give her yet another sexy set of abs turned me off from getting her. Plus, you know, the gigantic price was also a factor. I have an oversized knockoff of Thrilling 30 Arcee for my, fairly small, masterpiece shelf. Glancing over I have
    MP Soundwave w/ Frenzy, Rumble, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw and Ravage
    KO MP Ratbat
    MP Bumblebee 1.0 w/ Daniel
    MP Wheeljack
    MP Road Rage
    Wei Jiang Alcee (Oversized KO of Thrilling 30 Arcee)
    Unique Toys Provider (Aka Octane)
    Toyworld Spaceracer (Aka Cosmos)
    FanToys Athena (Aka Minerva)

I also totally forgot I had the triplets from Revenge of the Fallen.

• Options
    Oh hey, Wild Rider came in!

So... definitely a shift to go from an overengineered, oversized mess of panels that is a 3P stylized masterpiece scale fig, to the modern Hasbro "Deluxe" (that cost me $27 after shipping).

BtacPZUh.jpg

It's not actually black! It's this deep dark blue, which is really cool. And admittedly, it has a lot of posability.

I also really like the "cape." Unlike previous ones, they have split the hood so that it can kind of fit around the windshield, and it makes a kind of cape look to things. They should've sprung for the extra money to make the windshield sit flush, but.. eh. Modern Hasbro, this is already a step up.

4ZSPQREh.jpg

Unfortunately, I do not recommend following the instructions on transformation. It uses a Combiner Wars style panel over the lower legs.. but they can't go fully 90 degrees. Which means that if you snap the legs together before tucking them into the body, you'll stress the plastic. And that's exactly what happened to mine. I stopped before it got too bad/noticeable, but stress marks definitely show on dark plastic. And I might be doing something wrong, because there is a big seam around the hood of the car.

muoE4bYh.jpg

So yeah! 3 of the 5 done. Overall it is shaping up pretty nice. I do like it more than the combiner wars sets, frankly. Making it unique, rather than scramble city, goes a long way - especially now that he's filling out. Sure, having the cars on the back of the legs feels weird, but... again, no major complaints.

5V5N8n3h.jpg

For the next two pictures, I plugged Wild Rider into the wrong leg. Doesn't affect much, but just know that.

So here you can see the combiner coming together. They accomplish the TV style gray legs using panels that slide closed when you plug in Wild Rider. Its unnecessary and gimmicky, but damn if it isn't stylish.

Senrvesh.jpg

pmwLA0eh.jpg

So yeah! Menasor is pretty nice. I still will probably get the DNA kit, because I always do. But honestly.. not a bad set.

S9CQK0Nh.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Today I finally got my blue tac delivered, as well as some different eyes to choose from, and a new outfit. I dyed some parts yesterday, so her mouth pieces are red/pink, and her ears are black. Here she is in the new outfit, with one of the new sets of eyes:

dejwh38u39a7.jpg

It's probably because I haven't had a chance to paint her teeth white yet, but she looks very vampiric here. Given that, I've named her Mina.

You might wonder why I didn't include the ears in this photo. It's because the magnets aren't powerful enough to keep the ears on. I managed to get them to work just through the resin, but once the wig goes on they're too weak to hold. To correct this I've ordered more magnets. Here's a photo with me holding one ear in place and the other being held by her hair bow. I choose the one "floppy" ear for this photo because it was easier for the bow to hold up than the upright ear.

md4pjhmzl64b.jpg

The ears, like the mouth, still need some painting before they're complete. I'm going to paint the tufts white.

Finally I tried out the unicorn horn on her that came with the body. Not really a fan, but maybe I'd feel differently if it were dyed:

hskgtb4zhi4z.jpg

Sunday is the first day of my weekend, so I'll have time then to do some painting.

Cambiata on
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Thank you @Undead Scottsman for that great history of Arcee. I also didn't know about the Furman Arcee since I never got that far in the IDW comics (still need to finish that series off).

What is funny is that I wanted to share photos of my Arcee, but now I don't need to. I absolutely love this version so much more than the previous one (I only have the Paramedic mold mate to Arcee, and decided to sell her off). I'm glad that this thread (and I think it was you, Undead Scottsman) convinced me to buy her since she didn't have the curvy body. The only gripe I have is that the top of the vehicle mode has some gaps in the sides on the top. Other than that I actually like her better than the MP version on my shelf.

Do you mean Fans Hobby Minerva and not Fans Toys? I have her since she was one I wanted to check out as a Headmaster and Female bot. Oddly I like the toy, but wish it looked more like the cartoon model. I'm hoping that XTB will make a good one since theirs looks more like the cartoon.

Edit: Sorry, fat thumb hit post before I finished my post.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png