Crippl3Crippl3 ohnoRegistered User regular
edited August 19 in Singularity Engine++

• DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

angy vimpeo gam

Lord_Asmodeus
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I guess this is the new youtube page

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

I don't think any quote will ever sum up Gary Rogers better than that that Mark Suciu filled episode where he said "I'm angry at how fffuckin happy I am!"

Mwx884o.jpg
    DoodmannNetscape

GlalNetscape
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Super Eyepatch Wolf rather quickly drifts into doing a Vegeta voice for Papyrus in his Undertale stream. It's terrible, but at the same time it kinda works.
    2ajyejhz3w24.png
    hj5x1f72eh6u.png

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Goddaaaaamn this game is so pretttty!

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
    BahamutZERODiplominatorFencingsaxBucketmanBad-BeatMvrckWeaver
    My brother wants it as they finally put back in the realistic terrain and areas not the vague post 9/11 ones
    But he is debating about building a flight chair with all the flight instruments

As if you hate money
    rdpi0huv3ahx.png
    For a mere $1600 you can have this

BahamutZERODouglasDangerFencingsaxBucketmanJacques L'HommeWeX Majors
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    people spend more money on sillier hobbies, tbh

MidniteGvzbgulJoolanderBahamutZEROBrainleechchr1sh4ll3ttb3DonnictonDouglasDangerFencingsaxAzraithGONG-00BucketmanKadithWeedLordVegetaAistanNeveronMysstTynnanqwer12StiltsironsizideWeX MajorsMvrckCurly_Bracedarunia106NarbusHappy Little MachineLord_Asmodeus
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    dads got money to spend on their dad hobbies

Crippl3DouglasDangerDoodmannBucketmanWeedLordVegetaTynnanStiltsOdinCurly_Bracedarunia106NarbusGoose!NetscapeLord_Asmodeus
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Ask me about my scrotalist agenda Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    people spend more money on sillier hobbies, tbh
    Yeah I sometimes feel like a wastrel doing VR but then I compare it to other hobbies and I feel like a real miser.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Papyrus is Skeletor

GvzbgulBahamutZEROcB557Johnny ChopsockyGlalFencingsaxBucketmanWeedLordVegetamageormikeEmperorSeth
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    Oh when it comes to flightsims, you have all kinds of cockpit options when you truly hate money.

dA03mgx.png
    Fencingsax
  • chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Gotta love the folks who just buy the cockpit of an old scrapped plane from a junkyard and put it in their loungeroom.

DouglasDangerFencingsaxBrainleechAthenorBucketmanCrippl3WeedLordVegetaNeveronTynnanStiltsironsizideNetscapeOrcaXehalusLord_Asmodeus
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

People are fuckin pissed on this shit

AthenorKamarBucketmanPwnanObrienBahamutZEROCurly_BraceNetscapeXehalusLord_Asmodeus
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    What's the reasoning behind it?

• ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

Has YouTube ever provided reasoning for their decisions?

GlalBucketmanPwnanObrienBahamutZEROHeadCreepsKanaNetscapeLord_Asmodeus
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    宇多田ヒカル『Time』 3:39

『Time』
    Written by Hikaru Utada
    Produced by Hikaru Utada and Nariaki Obukuro

All Vocals: Hikaru Utada
    Keyboard and Programming: Hikaru Utada, Nariaki Obukuro
    Moog Bass & Juno Pad: Jodi Milliner

Mixed by Steve Fitzmaurice at Pierce Room
    Vocals Recorded by Masahito Komori at Bunkamura Studio
    Additional Recording and Additional drum programming by Darren Heelis

『Time』MUSIC VIDEO
    Directed by Anthony Gaddis & Eric Tilford DOP & Stills: Rina Yang Focus puller: Kate Molins
    Gaffer: Elliot Beach
    Animator: Jonathan Lutjens
    Producer: Dan Glasband, Yuma Okubo
    Associate Producer: Tomo Kawaguchi
    Production Company: language.la
    Thanks: Morgan Clement @Object & Animal, Yas Osawa, Tamara Ishida  Anthony Gaddis  Eric Tilford

5myiokloks5d.png
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    宇多田ヒカル『Time』 3:39

Good lord, not to date myself, but I used to watch this girl on TV when she was 16 and watched her *create* the Japanese R&B genre.

dA03mgx.png
    Gotta love the folks who just buy the cockpit of an old scrapped plane from a junkyard and put it in their loungeroom.

Well I know pre 9/11 you could do a lot of your flight hours with the game for training

• chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

Well I know pre 9/11 you could do a lot of your flight hours with the game for training

With which accreditation body?

CASA would laugh in your face if you said "I have a thousand hours flying Cessna 172s in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000"

• DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular

Brainleech wrote: »

With which accreditation body?

CASA would laugh in your face if you said "I have a thousand hours flying Cessna 172s in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000"

It was instrumentation hours as I said it was for training as they use the game to train people how to fly before they take them up in a plane

Fencingsax
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    @webguy20 shared this with me recently

Very interesting

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    Fearghaillwebguy20BucketmanDee KaeSorce
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

Has YouTube ever provided reasoning for their decisions?

It's especially egregious in this. Like, they've tried SO MANY THINGS to get people to engage in crowdsourcing captions. Like, that was the whole basis of that YouTube Heroes / community stars project or whatever that they botched so bad!

Accessibility options are not a matter of "how used are they?" They should be there period. I expect ADA lawsuits.

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
    N1tSt4lkerGlalshoeboxjeddyBucketmanPwnanObrienFencingsaxStiltsmiscellaneousinsanityLord_Asmodeus

• SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    The real reason is that Youtube is making a deal with a 3rd party paid subtitling service, and they're offering a free 6 month trial of that service to anyone who actually had crowdsourced subs on their videos

it's absolutely about the Youtube equivalent of privatization

sig.gif
    N1tSt4lkerGlalDouglasDangerMidniteJedocshoeboxjeddyBucketmanMagellPwnanObrienPaperLuigi44Johnny ChopsockyNeveronFencingsaxDee KaeSorceStiltsWeX Majorsdarunia106NetscapeLord_Asmodeus
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

cB557shoeboxjeddyCrippl3Brainleech
  • DeansDeans Registered User regular
    The Souls train never ends

cB557BucketmanGvzbgulGlalHeadCreepsMagic Pink

• I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    "If deaf people want us to cater to them they should simply become a more financially numerous group of people"

VQqUwhO.png
    facetiousPwnanObrienFencingsaxDee KaeStiltsCurly_BraceOne Thousand Cablesdarunia106
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    DoodmannJacques L'HommeTonkkaBucketman
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    @webguy20 shared this with me recently

Very interesting

This looks like an interesting oddity until they line up five of him and you're like oh fuck

webguy20chr1sh4ll3ttb3DouglasDangerMvrckBucketmanLabel
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    The real reason is that Youtube is making a deal with a 3rd party paid subtitling service, and they're offering a free 6 month trial of that service to anyone who actually had crowdsourced subs on their videos

it's absolutely about the Youtube equivalent of privatization

Remember when you used to be able to just stream an endless playlist of music form Youtube without interruptions before they started pushing Youtube Music which offers a premium service where you can listen to music without interruptions?

Mwx884o.jpg
    SimBenGlalshoeboxjeddyN1tSt4lkerFencingsaxDee KaeDuke 2.0DouglasDangerWeX MajorsmiscellaneousinsanityBucketmanWeaverLord_Asmodeus
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the actual reason they're deleting the crowdsourced subtitle feature is probably "we can't monetize this and it takes a little bit of money to maintain it"

BahamutZERO.gif
    DoodmannNeveronShortyFencingsaxCentipede DamascusJoolanderchr1sh4ll3ttb3DouglasDangerWeX MajorsKanaBucketmanHappy Little MachineLord_Asmodeus
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Youtube is actually starting to copyright strike members of hololive because the company that manages them isn't contacting devs for permisson to stream

Several of them had to remove a lot of old videos and it's not known if they'll ever go back up; a couple are taking streaming breaks

25Mj5br.png