making a new thread title to appease #pipe [YouTube/Internet Videos]

• ElaroElaro Mister No Fun AllowedRegistered User regular

Youtube's algorithm (and Machine Learning in general) is the product of a bunch of unimaginative, intellectually lazy programmers who were given more Compute Power than GAWD and decided to make it do the work of programming for them.

My ongoing quest to ask Larlar if he's a good source of Malarlarkey: NEW SCHEME HATCHING
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    #pipe wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    bombardier wrote: »
    Ok I've found my new favourite Twitch person. He does live improv animation and has the coolest setup I mean JUST LOOK

wait wait

he does this live?

howwwwwwwwwww

I'm watching one of his streams and he has mouth shapes hot keyed to his keyboard and he LIP SYNCS WITH HIS LEFT HAND LIKE HE'S PLAYING A FUCKING ANIMATION PIANO

I'm so mad people can do shit like this

THAT'S THE CRAZIEST PART, IT'S NOT AUTOMATED

• bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    you should try catching a cardboard cowboy stream at some point

the things he is capable of doing on twitch is just

absolutely bonkers

I love CBC

Dee Kae
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    durandal4532DarkPrimusbalerbower
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps I wanna stay inside Registered User regular
    TODAY. IS. FOOTBALL.

TdhAkQR.png?1
    ButlerDee KaeshoeboxjeddyJoolanderGlalEmperorSethTankHammerbombardierTonkkaCojo Mojo
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular

2020 is fucking wild y'all

cB557Tonkka
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    75 minutes on What are Chao?

Chao are very, very complicated. It's a good watch.

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    Neveron
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular

I saw the Garma Zabi version, I didn't realize this was actually having a meme moment. I guess because of Kennedy getting bodied in that primary?

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, see, there's your problem, right there.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    DarkPrimusMNC DoverMidniteDirtyboydurandal4532FencingsaxAistanOlivawcB557GlalSorceTynnanbombardierTonkkaQuantum Tiger
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular

Extremely satisfying

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    DarkPrimusMNC DoverMysstDee KaeWerewolf2000adBlackDragon480MidniteFencingsaxmrpakuOlivawDuke 2.0cB557GlalNeveronTonkka
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    edited September 17
    Boy, the McElroys move fast.

It's a dumb joke about selling teeth to artists from their last podcast episode, there is no actual connection with the McElroys.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    HeadCreeps#pipeMidniteJayKaosLabelIndie WinterTonkka
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular

Chances are nonzero those cars were fucked when they were loaded in.

Not high! But not zero.

Fencingsax
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    BTS Performs "Dynamite" on AGT - America's Got Talent 2020

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Howie Mandel seems like a genuinely solid dude, which is always nice to see considering how many comedians from the 80s (and in general) turn out to be complete shitheads slash sexual predators

Please continue to be cool, Howie

BrainleechWeX Majors
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Howie Mandel seems like a genuinely solid dude, which is always nice to see considering how many comedians from the 80s (and in general) turn out to be complete shitheads slash sexual predators

Please continue to be cool, Howie
    Don't worry, he's made sure no one will ever find out what he's done.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Why do you think he always carries a latex glove?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    mrpaku
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    edited September 17

ok wait a minute

I had seen this before but it cut out the beginning part, where the roof of the train car is obviously fucked before it makes contact with the bridge in a way that couldn't possibly have been from a prior bridge. Like there's that huge pileup of material that looks to be exactly the right height to have been made by this bridge.

which means they had just hit this bridge, then... backed up and gave it a running start? what?

MrMonroe on
    chr1sh4ll3ttb3TankHammer
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited September 17
    【ENG Sub】 Mito Tsukino "Good thing I'm VIRTUAL or I'd never get away with coming here (stripclub)..."【Nijisanji】9:17

Story goes places, it's SFW

Peas on
    5myiokloks5d.png
  • GarthorGarthor Registered User regular
    edited September 17
    MrMonroe wrote: »

ok wait a minute

I had seen this before but it cut out the beginning part, where the roof of the train car is obviously fucked before it makes contact with the bridge in a way that couldn't possibly have been from a prior bridge. Like there's that huge pileup of material that looks to be exactly the right height to have been made by this bridge.

which means they had just hit this bridge, then... backed up and gave it a running start? what?

Probably they noticed what was happening, hit the brakes, called up their supervisor. Supervisor checks the numbers and says "it's cheaper for you to fuck up the train but make the delivery on-time (and some of the cars look okay) rather than trying to back that up to where we can reroute it and then miss your delivery and also fuck up a bunch of other train schedules."

And I mean when you're in that situation why WOULDN'T you have someone jump out and tape it?

Garthor on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    Garthor wrote: »

ok wait a minute

Probably they noticed what was happening, hit the brakes, called up their supervisor. Supervisor checks the numbers and says "it's cheaper for you to fuck up the train but make the delivery on-time (and some of the cars look okay) rather than trying to back that up to where we can reroute it and then miss your delivery and also fuck up a bunch of other train schedules."

And I mean when you're in that situation why WOULDN'T you have someone jump out and tape it?

actually yeah the exact moment someone who gets paid more than me said "go for it" my absolutely immediate response would be "fuck yeah bro let's do this how fast can we go?"

OlivawMvrckFencingsaxcB557chr1sh4ll3ttb3WiseManTobesMidniteN1tSt4lkerSorceWeX MajorsMNC DoverHeadCreepsMysstYoshisummons
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

Mwx884o.jpg
    Dee KaeNeveronMNC Dover
  • chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

ok wait a minute

actually yeah the exact moment someone who gets paid more than me said "go for it" my absolutely immediate response would be "fuck yeah bro let's do this how fast can we go?"

Normally you'd think "that train driver is fired as FUCK", but is it the driver's responsibility to do the research and ensure that all the wagons will fit under every obstacle on the route, or is it the freight scheduler booking those wagons to trains on certain lines?

Mysst
  • Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    KARNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV!

BlackDragon480
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

ok wait a minute

Normally you'd think "that train driver is fired as FUCK", but is it the driver's responsibility to do the research and ensure that all the wagons will fit under every obstacle on the route, or is it the freight scheduler booking those wagons to trains on certain lines?

If he was paying attention he could have drove around it.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    GlalJedocHeadCreeps

This was the first of his videos I watched
    I only knew of Karnov the tiger game. I played the crap out of that game it was one of the most challenging games I played

• chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

It's like that game Black, that focused really heavily on making the guns look sound and feel good to play with, then forgot to make the rest of the game interesting or good in any way. And only let you carry two guns at any one time!

ThatDudeOverThereMidniteOlivaw

• GlalGlal Registered User regular
    edited September 17

It's like that game Black, that focused really heavily on making the guns look sound and feel good to play with, then forgot to make the rest of the game interesting or good in any way. And only let you carry two guns at any one time!
    You misspelled Halo there.

I kid. Somewhat.

I'm actually excited to go back those games with MCC having come to PC, I remember being very disappointed with the original game at the time when it finally arrived on PCs. I can still recall my issues with it, too, so it'll be interesting to see which ones were real and which ones sour grapes for having a PC game get yanked away for years.

Glal on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited September 17
    Bobvids doing a video that effectively goes from "interesting" to "dagnabbit" at the right moment

RMS Oceanic on
  • OrphaneOrphane A black light In the deep blue seaRegistered User regular

Fencingsax