#pipe is no longer appeased [YouTube/Internet Videos]

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    i don't usually go for English-speaking vtubers, the forced cuteness bugs me in a way that the Japanese version doesn't for some reason, but nyanners is basically a drunk 5-year-old so I'll give it a shot

nyanners is incredibly lewd, and breaks very often because she is the dumbest girl

it's good

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    To keep up with the times, Giantbomb will hire a VTuber to replace Dan.

qnu0EMk.png
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I just discovered there's a genre of youtube videos now that is just making fun of Cinema Sins.

Like, multiple people are doing separate videos.

BahamutZERODee KaeSimBenCentipede DamascusTonkkaBucketmanLord_Asmodeus
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I just discovered there's a genre of youtube videos now that is just making fun of Cinema Sins.

Like, multiple people are doing separate videos.

If they're good then please share. I've watched the Shaun and Bobvids ones and that specific topic falls under "yes I know it's a dead horse but please dunk away I can't get enough"

- Fixed a bug where the Moon was upside down.
    - Fixed a weird door.
    shoeboxjeddyMagellDee KaeGlalNeveronThatDudeOverThereStiltsN1tSt4lkerCentipede DamascusironsizideMvrckMortal SkyCurly_BraceBucketmandarunia106Lord_Asmodeus
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

"Can we advertise the military on the Ticktok? No? Ban it then. We'll do it on Reel."

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    more like, Zuckerberg asked him to ban it so he could launch the facebook version with no competition

BahamutZERO.gif
    MidniteSimBenDouglasDangerSorceN1tSt4lkerShortyOdinCurly_BraceDoodmannBucketmandarunia106Lord_Asmodeus
  • MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular

This looks interesting, but I'm on like, s1e17 watching it for the first time with my kiddo. Just how much will watching this spoil the heck out of everything?

• DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »

This looks interesting, but I'm on like, s1e17 watching it for the first time with my kiddo. Just how much will watching this spoil the heck out of everything?

it'll mega spoil everything

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
    FencingsaxSorceLord PalingtonTankHammerMNC DoverBucketman
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    edited August 1
    Ranlin wrote: »

That's from near the end of the show, don't watch it.

shoeboxjeddy on
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    edited August 1
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    i don't usually go for English-speaking vtubers, the forced cuteness bugs me in a way that the Japanese version doesn't for some reason, but nyanners is basically a drunk 5-year-old so I'll give it a shot

nyanners is incredibly lewd, and breaks very often because she is the dumbest girl

it's good

Mildly lewd, but also the only introduction Nyanners needs/deserves

milski on
    You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    【MV】お願い!コンコンお稲荷様 - ARM×狐夢想 feat. ななひら 4:04

◆Music:ARM https://twitter.com/ARM_IOSYS
    ◆Lyrics:狐夢想 https://twitter.com/komso
    ◆Vocal:ななひら https://twitter.com/nanahira
    ◆Movie:ばやちゃお https://twitter.com/BAYACHAO

5myiokloks5d.png
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Posting this week's Star Wars Show because the gag costume in the first bit had me laugh crying for ten minutes.

also posting to get rid of post bug.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Hm, this opening theme YouTube fed me has convinced me that I want to play this early access game of unknown genre (Darkest Dungeon-ish, maybe?) which is apparently a sequel to a different game I never played or heard about (Lobotomy Corporation, some sort of SCP-inspired management game with like, a visual novel plot)

But the TV Tropes makes it sound interesting (I'm one of those psychos who spoils the broad points of stories before I start them to make sure I won't regret starting them). So picking my entertainment based on opening themes wins again!

Peas
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Stop! Please! It's already dead!

I just don't understand how a product like this can exist. I get pumping out super-cheap goods to try and undercut your competitors. But this product seems actively deceptive to the customer.

pTWAqPb.png
    Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.
    He/Him
    MonwynHeadCreepsDonovan PuppyfuckerSorceGlalJoolanderAbdhyiusBucketmanbombardierLord_Asmodeus
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I forgot how well done this sequence was.

This sequence alone is proof of how brilliant the BttF movies were. It is all plausible stuff.

webguy20ironsizideFencingsaxTankHammerBucketmanLord_Asmodeus
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

I just don't understand how a product like this can exist. I get pumping out super-cheap goods to try and undercut your competitors. But this product seems actively deceptive to the customer.

The bike lock equivalent of a fake security camera? Buy something ultra-cheap that looks the part and hope a thief only takes a cursory glance at it.

steam_sig.png
    TankHammerKanaBucketmanLord_Asmodeus
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I have a collection of Harry Potter movies somewhere. I don't know where I put it.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »

Haato would be the most Dan-like of them

VRXwDW7.png
  • simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »

Haato would be the most Dan-like of them

Oh God she is

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps I wanna stay inside Registered User regular
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »

The bike lock equivalent of a fake security camera? Buy something ultra-cheap that looks the part and hope a thief only takes a cursory glance at it.

That's pretty much the philosophy behind all bike locks (and, uh, door locks and windows). U-locks are probably the safest you can get because they're the most annoying ones to actually cut through, but anyone who has the tools and the time can cut one in any unwatched spot. I've read interviews with bike thieves that said honestly the best thing you can do to secure your bike is to find a better-looking bike and lock yours next to it. Thieves don't steal ugly bikes.

sig.gif
    ShortyMunkus BeaverFencingsax
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    it can also help to cover your bike in the ugliest, shittiest spraypaint you can find

Duke 2.0SimBenBucketman
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Yea I used to have two bikes, the nice commuter bike that went to and from work only (10 miles each way), and the shitty huffy that I rode around my immediate area to run errands and stuff.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

HeadCreepsN1tSt4lkerMagellMidniteStilts
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    For maximum security you want a bike in the 'isolated homesteader' mindset, the absolute worst piece of shit that you can tolerate so no one in their right mind would ever want to take it from you

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

HARD MEN MAKE FOR GOOD TIMES UwU

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    MagellBahamutZEROWotanAnubisGlalDonovan PuppyfuckerStiltsBucketman
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

Mwx884o.jpg
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular

I enjoyed this video a bunch but boy howdy is a fifteen minute "summary" of how to build a character a good illustration of why I never got into D&D as a system

cB557BucketmanNetscape
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular

I enjoyed this video a bunch but boy howdy is a fifteen minute "summary" of how to build a character a good illustration of why I never got into D&D as a system

"Building" a character carries a lot of baggage with it because of the history of roleplaying games being tied to lots of math and mechanics for the sake of simulation and "realism."

Narrative-focused games feel more like you are crafting a character, where any stats or mechanical benefits that exist reflect the story you've given.

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    Brainleech
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I played a tooooooon of Trackmania Nations Forever back in the day. So fun.

I just started getting into the new game from coming across some streams and I'm really enjoying it again.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular

Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    DarkPrimusSorceAbdhyiusBucketman
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    ThatDudeOverThereOne Thousand CablesBucketmanLord_Asmodeus
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.