As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]ified

1454647484951»

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?
    Do it, we'll get shitfaced -- although are you sure you're ready to get drank under by a wiry nerd with thick-rimmed glasses? Because if you come out to my coast I'm going to drink you under, and I'm going to wear my thick-rimmed glasses when I do it.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »

Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?
    Do it, we'll get shitfaced -- although are you sure you're ready to get drank under by a wiry nerd with thick-rimmed glasses? Because if you come out to my coast I'm going to drink you under, and I'm going to wear my thick-rimmed glasses when I do it.

Don't dissilusion yourself by thinking you can outdrink me. Such a thing is out of your league.

Johannen on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Don't dissilusion yourself by thinking you can outdrink me. Such a thing is out of your league.

Don't listen to Joh, celery. He is welsh!

James on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm goping bed bumlovers.

Johannen on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Joh I've never been outdrank in my life. I'm goddamn crafty. I'll pull out the fucking 20/20 on you for the death blow and everything. I mean when I post shitfaced I can at least still correct my spelling errors.

• Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm goping bed bumlovers.

Goodnight Johbannen!

James on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Oh shit dude just said "wacktose intolerant."

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    19991101h.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.