As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile view squished

This is what I mean:

a9of5eutmjy6.png

It happens reliably when I rotate my phone, open my phone from the lock screen or switch between different apps.

Clearing cache/cookies does not prevent the issue. Closing a tab and reopening it will fix it, until I do one of the things mentioned above.

This first started happening around about 15 hours or so ago.

I'm running ios 13.6 browsing on chrome 84.0.4147.71

Safari does not appear to be affected

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Chrome and iOS here, not able to repro :(

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    I’ve been having this issue on Chrome/iOS for the past week or so as well. Tapping into the comment field seems to fix it temporarily, as does killing and relaunching Chrome.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Same issue here. IOS 14, Chrome 85.0.4183.109

Same exact fixes to it as well (new tab or click comment box)

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I also can't access my little notifications boobler on mobile unless I go right to the bottom of the page, is that just me?

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I also can't access my little notifications boobler on mobile unless I go right to the bottom of the page, is that just me?

I get that as well

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke