Welcome to the Exclusive PA [Wrestling] Thread

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    if they don't get rid of dream they won't get rid of riddle

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Reynoldsjonny439VyolynceBloodsheedAzraithMagellShadowenSweeney Tomnever dieDJ EebsThawmusDyvim TvarAndy JoePwnanObrienJaysonFoureddizhereJayricho
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Again, the guy at the top is a rapist, so it's not surprising that he's willing to harbor other rapists.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Magellchr1sh4ll3ttb3ThawmusDyvim TvarAndy JoePwnanObrien
  • hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular

Didn't realize the Buffalo boys had a match on Dark. I'll have to check that out.

MagellDex Dynamonever dieThawmusAndy JoeJaysonFourLBD_Nytetrayn
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    The Bucks just throwing the cash at Tony and him looking bewildered is fantastic

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    MagellSproutCuvisTheConquerorThawmusAndy JoePwnanObrien
  • MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Frankie Kazarian vs Hangman was awesome.

Glad to see Kazarian get a chance to show off how good he is.

NytewarriorCuvisTheConquerorPwnanObrien
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »

Opener between FTR and Jurassic Express was really good too. Damn good episode so far.

xderwsaxganu.png
    PwnanObrien

Opener between FTR and Jurassic Express was really good too. Damn good episode so far.

I didn't watch the PPV so that was definitely the best FTR match in AEW that I've seen.

• SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I see your Aerith cosplay, Leva. That’s one way to entice Shida to tag with you.

PwnanObrienLBD_Nytetrayn
    This show has been awesome today.

Rosa vs Ivelisse was a little weird to start, but once it got going it was very good.

SproutCuvisTheConqueror
    Jake Roberts quoting Pink Floyd was not a thing I was expecting today.

CuvisTheConqueror
    This match is amazing

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    CuvisTheConquerorMagellAndy JoeLBD_Nytetrayn
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited September 17
    we got a door spot, this is a GCW match

Crippl3 on
    CuvisTheConqueror
    Ahhhhhhh

Crippl3
    That was amazing

Hope Trent isn’t so bad off he got it bad

Magelljonny439LBD_Nytetrayn
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Hope Sue brought lots of Bactine.

xderwsaxganu.png
    bloodyroarxxMagellAndy JoeLBD_Nytetrayn
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    wow that.... was an insane match. holy shit. might have to watch that one twice

MagellSproutjonny439LBD_Nytetrayn
    Hope Sue brought lots of Bactine.

I hope she scotch guarded the upholstery in that van, as bloody as those dudes were.

Fantastic show, one of the best they’ve put together in a long time.

bloodyroarxxCuvisTheConquerorMagellThawmusAndy Joejonny439LBD_Nytetrayn
    Really great show top to bottom.

To think, I was starting to think AEW was losing their touch.

xderwsaxganu.png
    Magell
    I went into that match hoping for something great and it delivered. Goddamn that was fun and brutal.

SproutCuvisTheConquerorLBD_Nytetrayn
    XehalusLockedOnTargetAJRDex DynamoI ZimbraNytewarriorAndy JoeTransporterPwnanObrienJaysonFourJayrichoLBD_Nytetrayn
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Just watched it this morning - that was a great show. It's funny, I'm not really into matches that end up super bloody, but I really liked the parking lot brawl. I think because it wasn't laced with things like random barbed wire and staplers, it was more organic for lack of a better way to put it - it was a fight around cars, so there were car things present. Every match delivered last night, although the first few minutes of the women's match the timing just felt weird.

The one thing that struck me was that I watched WWF during the 80's and he was one of my favorites, but I really didn't remember Jake Roberts being so tall. It surprises me that he's eye to eye with the tallest guys on the roster.

Other random thought - do you think they asked the audience not to scream Cowboy Shit?

jonny439
  • ThawmusThawmus Registered User regular
    Just watched it this morning - that was a great show. It's funny, I'm not really into matches that end up super bloody, but I really liked the parking lot brawl. I think because it wasn't laced with things like random barbed wire and staplers, it was more organic for lack of a better way to put it - it was a fight around cars, so there were car things present. Every match delivered last night, although the first few minutes of the women's match the timing just felt weird.

The one thing that struck me was that I watched WWF during the 80's and he was one of my favorites, but I really didn't remember Jake Roberts being so tall. It surprises me that he's eye to eye with the tallest guys on the roster.

Other random thought - do you think they asked the audience not to scream Cowboy Shit?

This happens to me with Billy Gunn out there every time too. I knew that WWF was really into having big guys in the ring at all times until guys like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels came along, but it wasn't until I started seeing Roberts and Gunn in the ring with indy wrestlers that I realized just how big they all were.

Like, one of the regular Billy Gunn spots nowadays is having Big Meaty Men Slapping Meat contests with other bigs. For the kid watching The Smoking Gunns wrestle Owen Hart and Yokozuna for the tag titles, this is fucking mind-blowing.

steam_sig.png
    Lindsay LohanSproutKreutz
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited September 17
    speaking of bigs, Will Hobbs looked almost as pumped up as I was that Will Hobbs is signed and tagging with Moxley

MORE. BIG. MEN.

Jasconius on
    KreutzLindsay LohanThawmusAndy Joejonny439
  • ThawmusThawmus Registered User regular
    I'm actually pretty happy with how they're handling their farm system, pushing jobbers into being non-jobbers through events like the tag tournament and the battle royal. Use all the old guys to get you to tune in, push the younger guys to get you to stay.

I saw Will Hobbs being booked against a jobber on Dark this week and realized he was about to get his first win in AEW.

But on a sour note: Just realized that Jenn Decker isn't with the company anymore. Even if it's a 100% amicable departure it's a bad look IMO.

steam_sig.png
    I guess the story is out that Rosa and Ivelise worked real stiff? There was some kinda heat, and that Rosa just typicality works kinda stiff.

jonny439
    I guess the story is out that Rosa and Ivelise worked real stiff? There was some kinda heat, and that Rosa just typicality works kinda stiff.

Well, Ivellise is a noted asshole, so that's not too surprising.

She's got the same problem as Low Ki, but not as talented. If they aren't getting the push they think they deserve they sandbag and work stiff, which is why they don't get pushed as well as they think they deserve.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

Well, Ivellise is a noted asshole, so that's not too surprising.

She's got the same problem as Low Ki, but not as talented. If they aren't getting the push they think they deserve they sandbag and work stiff, which is why they don't get pushed as well as they think they deserve.

Yeah but did Ivellise ever get carried out of a CZW show by security like a fussy toddler?

tmIhK.jpg

Mwx884o.jpg
    KreutzI ZimbraReynoldsAndy JoefacetiousastrobstrdMagellThawmusjonny439JaysonFourAzraithDyvim Tvar
    Give her time, she's young yet.

MagellThawmus
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

the rumble tutorial in the new WWE game has a photo of Tessa
    lmfao

I dunno if that’s laugh worthy, a good reference is a good reference even if it’s paint over

jonny439
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Yeah, I mean maybe they should have changed some elements of the silhouette but it's not like Tessa has the most memorable look.

Mwx884o.jpg
    After very minimal research I'm 85% certain John Cena copied his jorts look from death match icon Ryuji Ito

hailtothekaleMs DapperDyvim Tvar
    Huh you can’t even buy Battlegrounds in store here in Canada I had to order it from EB Games for my brother in law

Wish I would of known that before hand so I could of preordered it for him then

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    @Endless_Serpents is running a wrestling game that everyone should take a look at. Vote early, vote often!

uyvfOQy.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    Crippl3XehalusReynoldsShadowen
    MagellShadowen
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Really not a fan of that new look for Sanada.