Options

Welcome to the Exclusive PA [Wrestling] Thread

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    YAY!

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Orton:. "MY PLAN! MY GLORIOUS PLAN! NOOOOO!"

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Edge vs Drew or Edge vs Reigns?

I'm guessing Drew

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That was a pretty standard Rumble. Nothing great

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Edge vs Finn

• Options

OK this was really just relief that it wasn't Braun or Orton

It should have been E or Bryan

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    I did not expect Edge to win

I was really expecting a finale to Randy vs Edge to get set up

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Cristian should have won

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

I'm guessing Drew

Spear vs. Spear

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I am fully into whatever insane bullshit Edge gets for his Wrestlemania main event entrance.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    CarbonRodCarbonRod Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »

So you're saying Orton wins the title between now and Mania?

• Options
    alright back to not watching WWE lol

• Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular

OK this was really just relief that it wasn't Braun or Orton

It should have been E or Bryan

Big E totally deserves it; I love Bryan because how can you not, but at the same time I don't get the whole deal with "Bryan's Wrestlemania dream" permeating through this, like yeah he never won a Rumble but he's literally had like, what three title matches at Mania already

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Wasn't watching but I'm bummed that Daniel Bryan didn't win

• Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    CarbonRod wrote: »
    Hawkstone wrote: »

So you're saying Orton wins the title between now and Mania?

If you support the theory that they are absolutely ping-ponging title wins onto Randy so he can go up against Cena for the right to break Flair's record then yeah it makes perfect sense to have him swipe it back off Drew again

• Options
    The night belonged to the women

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Becky's curtain tweet spoiled Seth's return for me when I caught a glimpse of the curtain during the LMS match. "Oh, that's the same curtain... Becky's in the building, so that means Seth's gotta be here."

The Rumble's always a one-match show but at least now they have two of those matches and chances are at least one of them will be excellent.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    I still think there should be a rule that you can’t be eliminated by someone already out or who was never in the match.

I don’t think that happened here!

You dumb asshole.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

I'm guessing Drew

Spear vs spear makes sense

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    The Rumbles make me wonder if WWE have decided to back away from the Fiend stuff. There was the way that Rhea basically treated Alexa's stuff like a joke, and how I don't think any of the Randy/Fiend stuff was even mentioned during the men's rumble. Of course, the former may have just been them deciding to give Rhea a big moment in what was a big showcase for her and the latter was them deciding to focus on the Edge/Randy story. I suppose we'll see on tonight's Raw.

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    New Day is going to auction off their gear from last night with proceed to a food bank in Rochester

Kofi’s jacket is up on EBay

• Options
    I still think there should be a rule that you can’t be eliminated by someone already out or who was never in the match.

I don’t think that happened here!

You dumb asshole.

Yeah!

• Options
    Bunch of random stats/facts about this year's Rumbles:
    • The average age of the participants in the men's Rumble was 39 years old (38.9 to be exact). More than half the entrants this year were older than 40, and only two (Otis and Dominick) were younger than 30.
    • This was Big E's seventh Rumble but the first one where he ever eliminated someone.
    • Only seven wrestlers (Carmella, Dana Brooke, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Naomi, Natalya, and Tamina) have now competed in all four women's Rumbles.
    • The women's Rumble featured the most entrants hailing from Australia (Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, and Rhea Ripley, plus Toni Storm, who is actually from New Zealand but has hailed from Australia during parts of her career).
    • Likely answering the "how does he have time for this" question, Kane's participation in the Rumble was for charity and he donated his entire appearance fee to a Knoxville technical college.
    • Kane's appearance last night means he joins Edge and Shawn Michaels as the only wrestlers to enter a Royal Rumble in four separate decades. This is particularly impressive for Edge, having only competed in six Rumble matches total. (Kane has done 20)
    • Edge joins HHH as the only other wrestler to win two Royal Rumbles more than ten years apart.
    • Even including his time out of the ring as "participating" without elimination, Randy Orton still doesn't hold the record for most cumulative time in a Rumble Match; he's second to Chris Jericho by 19 minutes.
    • Edge, the men's Rumble winner, first participated in a Royal Rumble match in 1999, when the women's match runner up, Rhea Ripley, was two years old.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    And now Edge is officially one of only three men to ever win the Royal Rumble after entering at #1, along with Shawn Micheals. [/wwe]

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    what the fuck Otis is younger than me

• Options
    More dumb facts:
    • This was Christian's first Royal Rumble in 16 years, tied with Roddy Piper for the second-longest stretch taken by any wrestler between two appearances (Jim Duggan appeared again after a 17-year absence).
    • At 18 minutes, this was also Christian's best performance in a Royal Rumble match in his career.
    • Goldberg has now had more singles matches at the Royal Rumble than Steve Austin.
    • Alicia Fox now joins HHH and Ric Flair as the only three wrestlers to finish their participation in a Royal Rumble match with more championship titles than when they started.
    • Randy Orton and Edge are now the oldest final two in Royal Rumble history, with a combined age of 88. The previous oldest final two was the 87 year old combined age of Steve Austin and Vince McMahon.

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Alicia Fox now joins HHH and Ric Flair as the only three wrestlers to finish their participation in a Royal Rumble match with more championship titles than when they started.

This is hilarious.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    fucked up they didn't let alicia fox have a run that lasted until raw, imo

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Sprout wrote: »
    The Rumbles make me wonder if WWE have decided to back away from the Fiend stuff. There was the way that Rhea basically treated Alexa's stuff like a joke, and how I don't think any of the Randy/Fiend stuff was even mentioned during the men's rumble. Of course, the former may have just been them deciding to give Rhea a big moment in what was a big showcase for her and the latter was them deciding to focus on the Edge/Randy story. I suppose we'll see on tonight's Raw.

I was super wrong about this, btw. Alexa is now distracting Randy by leaking black ichor from her mouth. She hit a dope Sister Abigail variant on Nikki Cross earlier in the night though, so it's not all bad.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    I don't believe it's an act anymore. That's really who they are.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    So, at the risk of sounding naive, are they popular in the league they come from? Like when there are fans in person, are they a big thing?

• Options
    You can see some of the stuff they cut at the front of this week's BtE. It's the usual juvenile stuff.

• Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    On this week's BTE they spend the first several minutes talking about how much they want to fuck a deer.

So, like, whatever hope was out there that I might like them just kinda disappeared after that. I kinda expect they send other wrestlers dick pics as a prank, and T-bag them at the hotel when they're on the road.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    So, at the risk of sounding naive, are they popular in the league they come from? Like when there are fans in person, are they a big thing?

I think (but do not know) that it comes from their time in Bullet Club. Not necessarily because they were stand out members but because they were in Bullet Club, and when WWE got them it was like a big coup except they kinda suck, and now free of WWE and invading AEW, they kinda definitely suck and it turns out WWE was actually right. Not that they aren't competent wrestlers, they're just boring and not that good.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    I liked Anderson as a mid level guy but as a team they’ve always been boring to serviceable IMO

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
This discussion has been closed.