As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All the [Love]ly people

2456759

Posts

  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Calvin and Hobbes had boobs? Isn't Calvin 6?

    Iirc, it's the Mum and Calvin's Dad says something about the sunset being beautiful every time he sees it. I can't find the comic in question or I'd have just linked it here, obviously.

  • JedocJedoc Justice. Mercy. Duty. That sort of thing.Registered User regular
    No, I'm pretty sure there was a Calvin & Hobbes strip that was straight up about how great rude titties are. I'll have to go through my treasuries when I get home.

    GDdCWMm.jpg
    ElvenshaeKristmas Kthulhu
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I am a great fan of solid man boobs. Mainly because I have none of my own.

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    vaKUptY.jpg

    BahamutZEROVegemyte
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    vaKUptY.jpg

    y51QuBQ.jpg

    BahamutZEROVegemyteBucketmanKwoaruKristmas Kthulhu
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    No, I'm pretty sure there was a Calvin & Hobbes strip that was straight up about how great rude titties are. I'll have to go through my treasuries when I get home.

    I know the comic you're thinking of but it wasn't a C&H

    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    NightDragon
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    I have put genuine thought, that I assure you I will not go through with, into organised crime. My skill set is vast but will not get me retirement any time soon.

    If organized crime isn't something you're willing to go through, have you considered disorganized crime?

    Endless_Serpents
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I love


    Coffee

    OrcaMcFodderElvenshae
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    Please don’t stir the boobs.

    I'm sorry, are you the Lorax?

    Do you speak for the boobies?

    I mean, like

    yeah.

  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Boobs for some

    Miniature American flags for others

  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What if I don't want either of those things

    Magic PinkSolar3cl1ps3sarukunKristmas Kthulhu
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    What if I don't want either of those things

    You can have butts.

  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What if I don't want either of those things

    Hrm. Hmm.

    A novelty pen that looks like a flower.

  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    You know what I miss? Hugs.

    And what else sounds good.

    Holding someone's hand.
    I feel as though my skin is going to crawl off of me because of lack of touch. It's no fun.

    OrcaBahamutZERO
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    What if I don't want either of those things

    .... Punch and pie?

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    No, I'm pretty sure there was a Calvin & Hobbes strip that was straight up about how great rude titties are. I'll have to go through my treasuries when I get home.

    I know the comic you're thinking of but it wasn't a C&H

    Was it a fake, or maybe a lookalike like *shudder* sinfest

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    No, I'm pretty sure there was a Calvin & Hobbes strip that was straight up about how great rude titties are. I'll have to go through my treasuries when I get home.

    I know the comic you're thinking of but it wasn't a C&H

    Was it a fake, or maybe a lookalike like *shudder* sinfest

    if it was a horny newspaper strip there is a high chance of a 9 chickweed

  • JedocJedoc Justice. Mercy. Duty. That sort of thing.Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    No, I'm pretty sure there was a Calvin & Hobbes strip that was straight up about how great rude titties are. I'll have to go through my treasuries when I get home.

    I know the comic you're thinking of but it wasn't a C&H

    Was it a fake, or maybe a lookalike like *shudder* sinfest

    Nah, I was joking. But I didn't think about how many plausible explanations there could be for misremembering that, and now I'm sad.

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Oh chr1s was the one who mentioned the specific one I'm thinking of, I replied the wrong person.

    Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I love my fiancée and the vacation we just finished.

    I feel recuperated.

    How does one go about retiring, it seems like maybe the thing fucking my life up is having to earn money.

    I hear some people actually like working and that has always baffled me

    Kristmas Kthulhu
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    From now on it is illegal for boomers to be horny.

    HacksawBahamutZEROButler
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Double

    fuckin

    post

    Juggernut on
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I, for one, felt like that was an important enough statement to make twice.

    Good job, system, for re-iterating such a crucial edict.

    Bad job, Juggernut, for taking away the emphasis.

    Drez wrote: »

    Being quoted out of context is honestly what I live for.
    bowenMcFodder
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I love

    functioning public transportation

    Shazkar ShadowstormVegemyteDonovan PuppyfuckersarukunBahamutZEROSkeithOghulkHacksawKristmas Kthulhu
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    I love

    functioning public transportation

    how would you even know

  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ok confession. I am a sucker for rewards clubs. I almost never use the points (except for Buffalo Wild Wings because I can get free bottles of sauce) but I love them.

    So last time I was at a Lions Den buying *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *saynomore* stuff I signed up for their rewards program. Then Covid happened and who wants to go to the sex shop in a pandemic?

    Anyway today they sent me one of those "We haven't seen you in awhile, we miss you!" which are standard for companies to send, but it feel weird coming from Lion's Den.

  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    godmode wrote: »
    I love

    functioning public transportation

    how would you even know

    he lives in Japan. they've got that good shit there

    godmodesarukunBahamutZEROSkeithMagic PinkOghulkHacksaw
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Ok confession. I am a sucker for rewards clubs. I almost never use the points (except for Buffalo Wild Wings because I can get free bottles of sauce) but I love them.

    So last time I was at a Lions Den buying *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *saynomore* stuff I signed up for their rewards program. Then Covid happened and who wants to go to the sex shop in a pandemic?

    Anyway today they sent me one of those "We haven't seen you in awhile, we miss you!" which are standard for companies to send, but it feel weird coming from Lion's Den.

    We haven't seen you in a while, we miss you! Here is a coupon for 15% off of a 36 inch purple dragon dildo, hope you're staying safe in these uncertain times!

    OrcaBroloBucketmanAistanElvenshaeSorceOghulkKristmas Kthulhu
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Ok confession. I am a sucker for rewards clubs. I almost never use the points (except for Buffalo Wild Wings because I can get free bottles of sauce) but I love them.

    So last time I was at a Lions Den buying *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *saynomore* stuff I signed up for their rewards program. Then Covid happened and who wants to go to the sex shop in a pandemic?

    Anyway today they sent me one of those "We haven't seen you in awhile, we miss you!" which are standard for companies to send, but it feel weird coming from Lion's Den.

    We haven't seen you in a while, we miss you! Here is a coupon for 15% off of a 36 inch purple dragon dildo, hope you're staying safe in these uncertain times!

    Six inches for every month we've been in lockdown!

    BucketmangodmodesarukunVegemyteMagic PinkOghulkArmorocsponoHacksawElvenshae
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Ok confession. I am a sucker for rewards clubs. I almost never use the points (except for Buffalo Wild Wings because I can get free bottles of sauce) but I love them.

    So last time I was at a Lions Den buying *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *saynomore* stuff I signed up for their rewards program. Then Covid happened and who wants to go to the sex shop in a pandemic?

    Anyway today they sent me one of those "We haven't seen you in awhile, we miss you!" which are standard for companies to send, but it feel weird coming from Lion's Den.

    We haven't seen you in a while, we miss you! Here is a coupon for 15% off of a 36 inch purple dragon dildo, hope you're staying safe in these uncertain times!

    Six inches for every month we've been in lockdown!

    If I could get 15% off a Bad Dragon I'd buy it just to have one as a conversation piece. "Oh thats just a coffee table dragon dong"

  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    It’a display donkey dick, thank you

    BucketmanVegemyteBobbleArmorocHacksaw
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    See this is why dragons are so rare these days. Hunted for their dongs, if you send just £3 a month to me, you could ensure a dragon’s safety.

    BucketmanElvenshaeSorceBobbleArmorocKristmas Kthulhu
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    I love my fiancée and the vacation we just finished.

    I feel recuperated.

    How does one go about retiring, it seems like maybe the thing fucking my life up is having to earn money.

    I hear some people actually like working and that has always baffled me

    I can imagine doing a thing that creates value that people pay for out of enjoyment for the thing.

    Like, if I magically became independently wealthy over night I would probably still want to do some teaching here and there.

    But as a means of earning a sustainable living, fuck that.

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I enjoy working. Certain types of work, at least.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    It’s like driving.

    I like driving when I feel like going for a drive.

    Commuting can eat my whole entire ass.

    ElvenshaeJansonSkeithKristmas Kthulhu
  • McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    I don't mind my commute even, but it's on a nice country road through bushland and rolling hills with frequent overtaking areas.

    Also, not my car or fuel.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / NNID: Fodder185
    Donovan Puppyfucker
  • pookapooka Registered User regular
    See this is why dragons are so rare these days. Hunted for their dongs, if you send just £3 a month to me, you could ensure a dragon’s safety.
    sarukun wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »
    I love my fiancée and the vacation we just finished.

    I feel recuperated.

    How does one go about retiring, it seems like maybe the thing fucking my life up is having to earn money.
    I hear some people actually like working and that has always baffled me
    I can imagine doing a thing that creates value that people pay for out of enjoyment for the thing.

    Like, if I magically became independently wealthy over night I would probably still want to do some teaching here and there.

    But as a means of earning a sustainable living, fuck that.

    These are two conversations when they should really be one

    lfchwLd.jpg
    BobblegodmodeElvenshae
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Realistically my life would be a lot more pleasant if I worked less hours and cut back costs and basically spent four hours at the gym every day, I'd be poorer but happier

    Donovan PuppyfuckerDouglasDangerOrca
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Replace gym with dancing and playing music and I think we're there.

    Kristmas Kthulhu
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Realistically my life would be a lot more pleasant if I worked less hours and cut back costs and basically spent four hours at the gym every day, I'd be poorer but happier

    Get a job at a climbing gym?

    SorceMagic PinkDrZiplockElvenshae
Sign In or Register to comment.