All the [Love]ly people

1141516171820»

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    That's a sax.

Sex is the company that got paid by the government for ripping off poor people.

No, that was Goldman Sachs.
    Xaquin wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Sorce wrote: »
    Isn't sex just different groups inside a religion?

No no, those are sects. You're thinking of one of those funny shaped woodwind instruments.

No no, that's a sax. You're thinking of shorthand for Spectacles

Nah, that's specs. Sex was a character in Gundam Wing.

No, you're thinking of Zechs. Sex is the number of sides on a polyhedron with faces with all right angles to the adjacent faces.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    So I got the someone messaged you on OKC I went and saw they hid it beyond paywall so yeah

Really I gave up I really had to come to terms with the fact that site [both okc, match, tinder and such } were just making me depressed combined with work [the fact I was not happy to go back and then deal with the fact it was far worse then when I left which in itself is just sad
    That sadness where you just wallow in sadness for hours with nothing to make you happy {I feel that is something for the moods thread} as even those words do not quite describe it
    I tired and failed on those sites. The fact I had a better conversation with a woman I met on ebay than i ever did on those sites

I really should put thought into this post as there is a lot of feelings and words but I don't know really how to talk about them

• McFodderMcFodder 'SploringRegistered User regular
    Rambling posts are okay, sometimes words just gotta get out.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / NNID: Fodder185
    Shazkar ShadowstormsarukunAistanchr1sh4ll3ttb3BahamutZEROArmoroc3clipseMagic PinkSkeithSorce
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Ah yes

the "sex"

We have dismissed these claims.

Munkus BeaverAistanJuggernut3clipse