As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
We're funding a new Acquisitions Incorporated series on Kickstarter right now! Check it out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pennyarcade/acquisitions-incorporated-the-series-2

All the [Love]ly people

195969799101

Posts

  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    notya wrote: »
    Also my 5 foot 1 friend married a 6 foot 3 lady.

    ammi1cpte0lw.png


    god I wish that was me

    I don’t like the picture because canonically, Samus is six foot tall in the suit and master chief is seven in his suit.

    GvzbgulPlatyElvenshaeMulysaSemproniusArmoroc
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    notya wrote: »
    Also my 5 foot 1 friend married a 6 foot 3 lady.

    ammi1cpte0lw.png


    god I wish that was me

    I don’t like the picture because canonically, Samus is six foot tall in the suit and master chief is seven in his suit.

    That's Master Chief's son, Chief Jr.

    ElvenshaeArmoroc
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    notya wrote: »
    Also my 5 foot 1 friend married a 6 foot 3 lady.

    ammi1cpte0lw.png


    god I wish that was me

    I don’t like the picture because canonically, Samus is six foot tall in the suit and master chief is seven in his suit.

    this is a nerd-free space, nerd

    webguy20GvzbgulTynnan3cl1ps3OrcaSolarSorcesarukunMagic PinkElvenshaeDisruptedCapitalistArmoroc
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Maybe it's a fanfiction where Master Chief was in space too long and he shrank, okay

    Please respect my creative license

    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    JedocBahamutZERO3cl1ps3DouglasDangerEndless_Serpents
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    toys don't lie samus is canonically taller than john halo

    zkHcp.jpg
    CelloXaquinKetarBahamutZERO3cl1ps3OrcaSolarDouglasDangerCaptainBeyondMulysaSemproniusAbsurdPropositionPeewiVirgil_Leads_YouMunkus BeaverArmoroc
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    notya wrote: »
    Also my 5 foot 1 friend married a 6 foot 3 lady.

    ammi1cpte0lw.png


    god I wish that was me

    I don’t like the picture because canonically, Samus is six foot tall in the suit and master chief is seven in his suit.

    That's Master Chief's son, Chief Jr.

    This is what we are going with.

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Samus is 8 feet in the suit it's double super canon

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Maybe it's a fanfiction where Master Chief was in space too long and he shrank, okay

    Please respect my creative license

    You get taller when free of (full) planetary gravity though. plz fanfictioners, I demand answers!

  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Metroid picking up Halo seems like a good time for both of em tbh

    DouglasDanger3cl1ps3Pinfeldorf
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Tall Vampire Lady is in the Samus suit, which is why it's bigger than Master Chief.

    sig.gif
    DouglasDangerElvenshae
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Tall Vampire Lady is well fit she'd definitely get it

    Dee KaeCelloDouglasDangerOrca3cl1ps3Elvenshae
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Why do people keep saying yolked instead of yoked.

    Is it cuz it’s way funnier?

    Shazkar ShadowstormBahamutZEROtynic
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    This conversation reminds me of when @Brovid Hasselsmof introduced me to the word "hench" and I'm still extremely grateful.

    Brovid HasselsmofJedoc
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying yolked instead of yoked.

    Is it cuz it’s way funnier?

    Maybe because of all the raw eggs and chicken breasts they're eating

    Gvzbgul
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying yolked instead of yoked.

    Is it cuz it’s way funnier?

    Yes.

    TynnanCello3cl1ps3ElvenshaeSkeithsarukunMunkus BeaverArmorocknitdan
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I will also occasionally say yaked for the same reason.

    DrZiplock
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    What do you think it says on John Halo Jr.' s dating profile

  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    What do you think it says on John Halo Jr.' s dating profile

    I've been alone with you inside my mind,
    And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.
    I sometimes see you pass outside my door.

    Halo. Is it me you're looking for?

    StraightziPlatyXaquinSassori3cl1ps3CelloKwoaruElvenshaeMagic PinkDepressperadoPeenDrZiplockBrovid HasselsmofJedocSnicketysnickchromdomUnbrokenEvatynicDisruptedCapitalistSonelanMortal SkyAbsurdPropositionMcFodderDessertedsponoSorceMunkus BeaverArmoroc
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I will also occasionally say yaked for the same reason.

    That motherfucker is poached

    Sunny-side up, all yolk

    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    Juggernutwebguy20OrcaLabeltynicDessertedsarukunMrMonroeMunkus Beaver
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Meanwhile, I oscillate between soft-boiled and runny

  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Platy wrote: »
    What do you think it says on John Halo Jr.' s dating profile

    I've been alone with you inside my mind,
    And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.
    I sometimes see you pass outside my door.

    Halo. Is it me you're looking for?

    god damn

    DepressperadoDrZiplockSnicketysnickElvenshaeMortal SkyXaquinAbsurdPropositionMcFodderSorceArmoroc
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Cocktail date set up for Sunday I guess.

    Hooray?

    BahamutZEROchromdomtynicCelloSkeithLabelsarukunSolarDisruptedCapitalistElvenshaeMagic Pink
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    Actually that doesn't matter what does matter is as I was getting in the elevator a dude was in there with an absolutely gorgeous golden lab and she was extremely excited and immediately stuck to my leg and I was like sorry dude she's mine now I have been Chosen

    Edit: she was a golden retriever not a lab. God she was the softest baby

    Juggernut on
    webguy20JedocTynnanBahamutZEROXaquin3cl1ps3PeenchromdomMortal SkyFrylockHolmestynicCelloSkeithLabelsarukunSolarDepressperadoDisruptedCapitalistNarbusMcFodderElvenshaeMagic PinkArmorocASimPerson
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    You should get a dog, man. An older dog who's okay with being home alone when you're working and stuff and needs a home because they're the hardest to adopt out.

    PinfeldorfTynnantynicBrainleechSolarDisruptedCapitalistMagic Pink
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I could see Juggs with an old bluetick hound, bringing it to the meadery so it can accompany their bluegrass band with its majestic baying.

  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I would desperately love to have a dog but 12 hours is a long time to be left alone in a tiny apartment, even for an older dorgus.

  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    edited March 2022
    You say that, but I guarantee you that dog would rather spend 12 hours alone in your apartment every day than be at the shelter.

    Pinfeldorf on
    3cl1ps3SkeithMagic Pink
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    He wore the jacket

    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    MrMonroeBahamutZEROhonoveresarukunTynnanPerrsunLabelXaquinDisruptedCapitalistwebguy20ProlegomenaMunkus BeaverDouglasDangerZombie GandhiSkeithStraightziPeenSolarDrZiplockPlaty3cl1ps3chromdomJedocgodmodeNarbusUnbrokenEvaDysMortal SkyMcFodderSorcetynicElvenshaeSporkAndrewMagic PinkArmorocTheWizardOfJozLaOsknitdan
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    He wore the jacket

    Hell yeah he did, I’d wear that jacket every damn day.

    DisruptedCapitalistMunkus BeaverDouglasDangerElvenshae
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    He wore the jacket

    Aaand... Now you're wearing the jacket, right????

    OrcaXaquinsarukunMagic Pinkknitdan
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    At 6'1" I am one of the shortest men in my family.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    At 6'1" I am one of the shortest men in my family.

    Look at Munkus Beaver, Shorty McShorterson

    BahamutZERO
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Orca wrote: »
    At 6'1" I am one of the shortest men in my family.

    Look at Munkus Beaver, Shorty McShorterson

    I had a friend who was 5'11" and would say he was six feet.

    I'm 6'1" and my best friend is 6'2".

    We would give him no end of shit for being 'short.'

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    It's very nice living in a metric country.

  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    He wore the jacket

    Aaand... Now you're wearing the jacket, right????

    Too many witnesses, I'll get it next time

    He also bought 3 cakes and insisted I try each one, which was a very good sign

    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    KetarhonovereStraightziSkeithPeen3cl1ps3LabelTynnanchromdomMunkus BeaverXaquinJedocgodmodeDecatuswebguy20BahamutZEROUnbrokenEvaDisruptedCapitalistFrylockHolmesMcFodderSorcetynicsarukunElvenshaeSporkAndrewSnicketysnickMagic Pink
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    "Hey its so nice out do you just want to meet at *place where the meadery is and I am literally sitting at right now*"

    Haha... ha

    Yeah ok

    honovere3cl1ps3LabelTynnanchromdomMunkus BeaverXaquinJedocgodmodewebguy20CelloBahamutZERODrZiplockSorcetynicsarukunPeenElvenshaeSnicketysnickMagic PinkASimPersonSkeithknitdan
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Date got a flat tire and we are rescheduling which is fine.

  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    At 6'1" I am one of the shortest men in my family.

    Look at Munkus Beaver, Shorty McShorterson

    I had a friend who was 5'11" and would say he was six feet.

    I'm 6'1" and my best friend is 6'2".

    We would give him no end of shit for being 'short.'
    I used to have a roommate that would try to pull that shit, but I was also not 6' and I was taller than he was.

    sig.gif
    Munkus BeaverQuantumTurk
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    Orca wrote: »
    At 6'1" I am one of the shortest men in my family.

    Look at Munkus Beaver, Shorty McShorterson

    I had a friend who was 5'11" and would say he was six feet.

    I'm 6'1" and my best friend is 6'2".

    We would give him no end of shit for being 'short.'
    I used to have a roommate that would try to pull that shit, but I was also not 6' and I was taller than he was.

    I’ve mentioned before that I got gaslit in rehab about my height. Some insecure guy kept saying I was 6’4” because he was 6’2” and I was taller.

    Well, I’m not 6’4” and he’s not 6’2”

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Cello wrote: »
    He wore the jacket

    Aaand... Now you're wearing the jacket, right????

    Too many witnesses, I'll get it next time

    He also bought 3 cakes and insisted I try each one, which was a very good sign

    This guy has some moves.

    ElvenshaeOrcaXaquinTynnanJedocSkeith
Sign In or Register to comment.