🖥️🎮 - Crysis, Hades and Dungeon of Naheulbeuk out today!

1434446484951

Posts

  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular


    this is so weird to me
    (haha yes he's drinking out of a cup, that's fucked up but not what I'm talking about)

    it's fucking Cuphead! an indie platformer that came out two years ago! how the fuck is it getting kids meal toys at a national chain!?

    Magic PinkBahamutZEROcB557MidniteTofystedethIoloOlivawgodmodeEddyElvenshae
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    I wish I never bought my quest at this point

    At least I barely got to use it much because the games were so overpriced.

    Fun.

    Uriel on
  • The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Anytime I see Cuphead, this is always the very first thing my brain flashes to:

    Last pint: WanderJack / Breakside/Barley Brown's
    Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    ThatDudeOverThere
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »


    this is so weird to me
    (haha yes he's drinking out of a cup, that's fucked up but not what I'm talking about)

    it's fucking Cuphead! an indie platformer that came out two years ago! how the fuck is it getting kids meal toys at a national chain!?

    The Nihilist Arby's twitter account just threw up it's hands in exasperation and began to drink.

    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    The Judge3clipseMagic PinkcB557MidniteYaYaTofystedethdarunia106TheStigOlivawDee KaeElvenshae
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Buy a sammich and get toy figures of a satan worshipper!

    Elvenshae
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »


    this is so weird to me
    (haha yes he's drinking out of a cup, that's fucked up but not what I'm talking about)

    it's fucking Cuphead! an indie platformer that came out two years ago! how the fuck is it getting kids meal toys at a national chain!?


    they've got a netflix show coming soon

    cB557BedlamElvenshae
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Wait so the oculus rift line is just... dead?

    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Crippl3 wrote: »


    this is so weird to me
    (haha yes he's drinking out of a cup, that's fucked up but not what I'm talking about)

    it's fucking Cuphead! an indie platformer that came out two years ago! how the fuck is it getting kids meal toys at a national chain!?


    they've got a netflix show coming soon

    needs more satan

  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    https://twitte r.com/StudioMDHR/status/1305583442755809284

    this is so weird to me
    (haha yes he's drinking out of a cup, that's fucked up but not what I'm talking about)

    it's fucking Cuphead! an indie platformer that came out two years ago! how the fuck is it getting kids meal toys at a national chain!?

    because it's superficially cute and there's a tv show in the works? It does seem odd that the tie-in is happening 'early', but the series may have been delayed due to covid.

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited September 16
    Tube wrote: »
    Wait so the oculus rift line is just... dead?

    seems so

    they announced that the rift S was no longer in production, made no mention of a rift successor, and then announced the Quest 2 would be the sole headset going forward
    A statement from an Oculus spokesperson to TechCrunch fully confirms the shuttering of the PC VR line, “…we are fully focused on the Quest platform as the best of both worlds for all-in-one and PC gaming, so we will not be making any future Rift or PC-only headsets.”

    https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/16/facebook-is-officially-killing-off-the-oculus-rift-line/

    Brolo on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    FF16 announced, PC and PS5:



    Looks like it's being done by the FF14 team? It's being directed by 14's director, Naoki Yoshida, at least, so it should actually come out. That also gives me great hope for the writing, the art style and character designs look very FF14-esque also.

    Kind of worried the combat looks like 15's again, and not, say, FF7R's thing or something dramatically new. Hopefully they found ways to make 15's combat have some substance to it I guess.

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    ShortyOlivaw
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Brolo wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Wait so the oculus rift line is just... dead?

    seems so

    they announced that the rift S was no longer in production, made no mention of a rift successor, and then announced the Quest 2 would be the sole headset going forward
    A statement from an Oculus spokesperson to TechCrunch fully confirms the shuttering of the PC VR line, “…we are fully focused on the Quest platform as the best of both worlds for all-in-one and PC gaming, so we will not be making any future Rift or PC-only headsets.”

    https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/16/facebook-is-officially-killing-off-the-oculus-rift-line/

    Isn’t there all sorts of stuff that’s only on the rift though?

    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited September 16
    Tube wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Wait so the oculus rift line is just... dead?

    seems so

    they announced that the rift S was no longer in production, made no mention of a rift successor, and then announced the Quest 2 would be the sole headset going forward
    A statement from an Oculus spokesperson to TechCrunch fully confirms the shuttering of the PC VR line, “…we are fully focused on the Quest platform as the best of both worlds for all-in-one and PC gaming, so we will not be making any future Rift or PC-only headsets.”

    https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/16/facebook-is-officially-killing-off-the-oculus-rift-line/

    Isn’t there all sorts of stuff that’s only on the rift though?

    you can use the quest as a rift by using the link cable to PC

    the controllers aren't quite as good and the refresh rare is lower but the rest is comparable

    Brolo on
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    FF16 announced, PC and PS5:



    Looks like it's being done by the FF14 team? It's being directed by 14's director, Naoki Yoshida, at least, so it should actually come out. That also gives me great hope for the writing, the art style and character designs look very FF14-esque also.

    Kind of worried the combat looks like 15's again, and not, say, FF7R's thing or something dramatically new. Hopefully they found ways to make 15's combat have some substance to it I guess.

  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    oh ok I read that backwards, Yoshida's a producer on 16 while staying on as director for 14, I wonder who's directing then

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I'm glad FF XVI is returning to a fantasy setting rather than sci-fi but that's the only thing there I'm interested in

    Magic PinkOlivawNaphtali
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Brolo wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Wait so the oculus rift line is just... dead?

    seems so

    they announced that the rift S was no longer in production, made no mention of a rift successor, and then announced the Quest 2 would be the sole headset going forward
    A statement from an Oculus spokesperson to TechCrunch fully confirms the shuttering of the PC VR line, “…we are fully focused on the Quest platform as the best of both worlds for all-in-one and PC gaming, so we will not be making any future Rift or PC-only headsets.”

    https://techcrunch.com/2020/09/16/facebook-is-officially-killing-off-the-oculus-rift-line/

    Isn’t there all sorts of stuff that’s only on the rift though?

    you can use the quest as a rift by using the link cable to PC

    the controllers aren't quite as good and the refresh rare it lower but the rest is comparable

    Oh that’s not too bad then. As long as it can still function as an Elite Dangerous peripheral

    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I'm glad FF XVI is returning to a fantasy setting rather than sci-fi but that's the only thing there I'm interested in

    they better have some kinda luxury airship/ boat/dragon for me and my besties to do a roadtrip in

    Olivaw
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    L4D2 Last Stand update hits September 24th



    New campaign starring the L4D1 crew, 26 new survival maps, 4 new scavenge maps, 2 new melee weapons (and the previously German-version-exclusive Counter-Strike weapons ( https://left4dead.fandom.com/wiki/International_Weapons ) are now available to everyone), 30 achievements, previously unused voicelines for everyone have been activated, tons of new and reworked animations including lots of overhauled gun animations and models, Versus mode balance and map changes, new menu UI, and hundreds of bug fixes and exploit fixes

    Content was made by a community team, while Valve helped with coding and testing

    holy SHIT

    Crippl3Metzger MeisterMortal SkyAzraithHacksawBionicPenguinElvenshae
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I hope they don't arbitrarily take the all fun gameplay away from you for two hours at the end of the game

    Grey GhostOlivaw
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
    GlalMidnitejungleroomx3clipseElvenshae
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    oh ok I read that backwards, Yoshida's a producer on 16 while staying on as director for 14, I wonder who's directing then

    producer's a good role for him. if there's anyone at square enix who's demonstrated that they can actually get a product out the door within a reasonable time frame for once, it's him

    GlalOlivawSorceTofystedeth
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    FF16 looks more immediately promising than FF15 ever did.

    We'll see who the playable characters are though. Hope it's not another sausage fest.

    steam_sig.png
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I will say that the character designs in XVI are a bit more interesting

    at least everyone's not all wearing black

    Olivaw
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Hope it's not another sausage fest.

    or if it is i certainly hope they have the decency to go down on each other every cut scene like all of my other all-male dvds

    AistanBahamutZEROCrippl3Kristmas KthulhuNyysjanTofystedethElvenshaeHappy Little Machine
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    the trailer itself did not really excite me, just the implication that there's FF14 people working on it from Yoshida's tweet and the art style looking reminiscent enough of 14's to be an expansion trailer for it. The actual stuff we see in the trailer felt pretty bland to me.

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Olivaw
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    seems like this guy might be the battle designer for 16?



    Ryota Suzuki, his credits include lead design on Dragon's Dogma and planning on Devil May Cry 4 and 5.

    BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    Is ff16 the reason they did the show today

    2x39jD4.jpg
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I think they did it today to be part of virtual PAX

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    I wish it didn't look quite so desaturated. I get it, rarr grimy war and all that, but I like colours.

  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    BPM seems like it could be fun, but it from a brief playthrough everything about it just felt... off. Enemy attacks were unclear and arrhythmic, but the boss appeared to have near-instant attacks that you could only dodge by knowing you had to do so on the beat. Enemies moved too fast and were too small for the gun, which has a ludicrously short range and a small hitbox for a ranged, dodge-focused game. Descriptions were even worse than usual for a roguelike with random items The visuals came across as more muddied than stylistic with the limited palette. Music, the driving force of the game, basically drops out and restarts when you go between shops and regular areas. I refunded it super quickly and don't regret it.

    You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Yoshida’s involvement and the potential for them to create a responsive battle system are all I really need to be interested

    The story looks a bit mired in traditional hokum about crystals and summons but after XV and three XIII games I’m totally okay with a return to tradition

    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
    BahamutZEROTofystedeth
  • 3clipse3clipse I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Played about 4 hours of Heaven's Vault tonight and I am so sucked in.

    You wouldn't think wandering around talking to a robot about history and philosophy and solving translation puzzles would be so engrossing!

    ...actually that pitch sounds pretty rad I think I understand why I like it so much.

    OlivawmilskicB557PoorochondriacKarozMr FuzzbuttAistanMidniteIoloStraightziStiltsJedocTynnandjmitchellaKetarElvenshaeCalica
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    Played about 4 hours of Heaven's Vault tonight and I am so sucked in.

    You wouldn't think wandering around talking to a robot about history and philosophy and solving translation puzzles would be so engrossing!

    ...actually that pitch sounds pretty rad I think I understand why I like it so much.

    Fuck yeah dude it’s so rad

    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
    milski3clipsePoorochondriacKarozAistanBroloStraightziStiltsJedocTynnanEddy
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Heaven's Vault is one of those games that sound awesome and I'll probably love, but that it'll take me forever to buy for no discernible reason.

    Brovid HasselsmofElvenshae
  • NyysjanNyysjan FinlandRegistered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Bethesda is far too cowardly but future Fallouts need much deeper cannibal mechanics, like what was the deal in 4 you kneel over a dead body and just like bite it a couple times, what vapid cartoonishness string that carcass up let the blood out and butcher it for gods sake

    Theres hungry people out here and I have the meat they need! Meat for all!
    Hobnail wrote: »
    No! I'm not! I am insufficiently catered to!
    Probably for the best. :)

  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    After the teacher flaked on my lesson I was messing around with my green screen setup. It uses one of the $1000 gaming laptops Microsoft awarded me and a 70" 4k Promethean Board. For laughs I installed Crusader Kings 3 onto it. It looked damn good at 4k on that huge screen. However the touch screen parts were kind of flaky. Tool tops worked really well but I couldn't zoom out with finger gestures or right click.


    I really wish I understood how to play Crusader Kings 3.

    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork


    Elvenshae
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    It's mostly based around zooming in and out and right clicking, so you may have been having some technical difficulties

    timspork's ghostJedocYaYaTynnanMidniteElvenshae
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Oh it's like a pun catered to like to cater human meat

Sign In or Register to comment.