As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Arknights] Anime cancer beastpeople tower defense wants YOU

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    124 got me Pot 2 Skadi and Irene, with Magellan and Kal’sit(?!) spooks.

I almost hate the random Kal’sit because I had none of the upcoming CC banner, and now I’m running a 50/50 boom bust(Bust:Skadi/Kal pot 2, Boom:Mountain/Exusai).

I think my first 300 is going to be Siracusa in 6 months for Skadi Alter, as a high Pot Texmex is gonna be a MENACE.

If I don’t simp for Gaivel(I’m going to simp for Gaivel.)....

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    85 pulls got me two potentials for random 5 stars, a Siege spook, and two pulls of the event 5 star (Windflit). Shockingly dismal so far, but those were my ticket hauls. Not digging into my Orundum at all for a bit, to let daily pulls have a chance.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    this event format is mad annoying

arknights i ain't got time for this shit, just let me do the events

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    SN-7 is one of the more annoying maps I can remember in a while

Phys/arts dodge on enemies that can also be unblockable is a stupid combination

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    40 pulls for Specalter, 110 total pulls to get Irene

Not bad.

This event has one of the most complicated boss designs in existence though lmfao SN-10 was fucking BRUTAL holy shit

But protip Gnosis is fucking cracked for this event because of the Little Handy module that increases Freeze duration by 80%. Gnosis and Ceobe hardcarried me on the boss for SN-10, it was the REST of the map that was the annoying sucky part.

Oh and my clear of SN-10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftwu_m_uVK0
    The magical power of Mountain Stall

Doubleberries were also insane for this event FUCK Nervous Impairment

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
    edited November 2022
    Yeah I've been getting by with a single berry, but this event is definitely making me want to raise the other one too

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Also heck reminder that if you're gonna be pulling for Gavalter and Texalter to buy their skins in the shop for the skin vouchers you'll get

Texas you can get two if you own the other one

DNiDlnb.png
  • LorekLorek Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    I'm so confused why Lumen is a status-impairment healer and not a berry-style healer considering this event.

I had to use basically 90% of my stash for this one; but at least my sparking rate was good; sitting at about a 6* unit every 30ish pulls.
    250-ish pulls to get one copy of Irene and Specter. Somehow got spooked by two Skalter's on the way; so I guess that was ok to get more pots for her?
    Off banners were Saga, Passenger, Lee, and Aak.

Lorek on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Bleh, I had to spend a bunch but I eventually got the special Specter.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    Not sure about the boss, but operators with the silence debuff are great this event.

Lappland is here to play.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Feldorn wrote: »
    Not sure about the boss, but operators with the silence debuff are great this event.

Lappland is here to play.

Not always consistent what mechanics she can shut down. I'll have to bring her out then.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    Yeah, things went a lot easier once I realized that 1) silence counts as a status effect to shut off the mob abilities and 2) Lappy's silence applies even if they dodge the actual attack

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    edited November 2022
    ph blake wrote: »
    SN-7 is one of the more annoying maps I can remember in a while

Phys/arts dodge on enemies that can also be unblockable is a stupid combination

Good lord I thought it was just me. My roster is WOEFULLY equipped to deal with this event.

Specifically for SN-7, Lumen vs Honeyberry is not even a contest, it’s almost irresponsible to recommend Honeyberry vs Lumen.

But yeah, between all the nonsense Honeyberry, Lappland, and Kal’sit are so valuable in this event it’s nonsense.

Transporter on
    edited November 2022
    Huh, I actually found SN-7 pretty straightforward? I was hearing a lot of people struggled with that one. Here's my clear fwiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ByoECemBqQ

I actually think I overprepared a bit in some cases. I wasn't expecting the ranged attacks from the boss, for example, my goal was to burst him down with Fia but that didn't exactly happen because the boss didn't really move into position. Idk Gnosis is just cracked.

Scuffed the hell out of it too, messed up my hockey pucks and Skalter's positioning and forgot to use her Seaborn

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
    I was going full blind and trust runs up to that point, with random 4*s that I'm building for IS and everyone else needing to hit 100 trust for their modules.

And then SN-7 I was like "oh, I have to actually try now, that's upsetting."

Overall, fun event! Just now finished SN-10 and had to swap to the usual suspects, not sure if/how I can be assed to turn that into a trust farm. Key op ended up being Whisperain (used cause I'm out of resources to actually build Lumen at the moment), reducing the stun duration so my Saria could actually hold the boss in place.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Anime episode 2 had the OP and ED's.

Here's the ED, can't find the OP on Youtube yet.
    https://youtu.be/UWmr5NcCuL0

My big question, are we really gonna see Ch'en this season? I kind of doubt it.

Seeing
    Nearl
    this episode, she's shorter than I imagined. I looked up her in-game height, and can't say they depicted it wrong.

And now I got recommended a SN-10 3 op trust clear by youtube; I always forget just how broken Kal'tsit skill 3 is for enemies that spawn and sit before moving

Think I'll stick with farming SN-8 and SN-9 though; already have solid trust farms for both of those going (thanks Ling!) and I need those mats more anyways

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    The fuck is with that boss stage? I can't figure out a way to do it that doesn't end with it obliterating my whole team on the second round.

Anime episode 2 had the OP and ED's.

Here's the ED, can't find the OP on Youtube yet.

My big question, are we really gonna see Ch'en this season? I kind of doubt it.

Seeing
    Nearl
    this episode, she's shorter than I imagined. I looked up her in-game height, and can't say they depicted it wrong.

Considering that the trailers showed Misha I think it's safe to assume that the anime will cover Chapters 0-3, and Chen first shows up in Chapter 2. It's only been two episodes, we'll get there. :p

DNiDlnb.png
    Polaritie wrote: »
    The fuck is with that boss stage? I can't figure out a way to do it that doesn't end with it obliterating my whole team on the second round.

You either need overwhelming force to kill the boss' four lives right as they start, or to strategically pick which powerups the boss gives itself (it eats the closest one to its current respawn position).

Make sure you're actually using the correct modules on the event gimmick thing to make SN-10 a lot more manageable.

I'd especially recommend the "roomba spears destroy neversea brand" mode for module 2; things become a lot easier when you keep the floors clean.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    No Specters... but I just pulled two Irenes in a row. So my odds of getting a Specter seem really bad now.

Irene and La Pluma with 3 Block is fucking hilarious, holy shit hahahah

UNSTOPPABLE

also the module that causes Nethersea Brand's damage to be reduced by 80% and no longer inflicts Nervous Impairment is a fucking godsend. changes Nethersea Brand into a joke

DNiDlnb.png
    https://youtu.be/1XKJqBrhyeE
    Here's that OP, finally.

edited November 2022
    Pulled Aak and 3 Irene in 92 pulls. My luck is good but the odds are against me for pulling Laurentina

Feldorn on
    Got Specter at pull 119. Not too terrible this time.

Also would like to point out that I fit Corroserum into my SN-10 for silence on the top lane for the second wave.

I've seen several guides recommend Gnosis for boss icing on SN-10, if you're like me and don't have him, Mostima skill 2 is a suitable replacement.

Looked at a couple guides, brought a berry for healing my blockers... and got past SN-10, though it was a bit rough still. The biggest thing I took away from guides though...?
    That you can just put someone right on the left side spawn and prevent anything spawning Brand from that entrance. Because it can't apply it to a spawn tile. ...Blaze MVP, chainsaw goes BRRR. Well, also how to limit it to one buff on its first respawn so it dies properly.

It managed to take out my defender on its final phase... so I dropped Bagpipe in to pump it full of explosion.

Annihilation skip tickets are finally here, you get 1 per day from the daily missions. You need to clear one run of annihilation normally for the new skip ticket system to "see" your clear, but auto deploy still works for this thank god.

Also, the skip ticket still gives trust to whatever ops you have saved on auto-deploy, but since it isn't actually running the stage and instead just gives you rewards based on your highest kill count, you can game the system a bit to make a full 12 man trust team.

Step 1) full clear the annihilation stage normally with 400 kills. This can be done either manually or through auto deploy, but you have to fully let it run at least 1 time for the new skip ticket system to lock in the 400 kills (it doesn't "see" your clears from before the skip tickets were implemented)

Step 2) run the stage again, this time with a squad of 12 units that you want to trust farm. Retreat after killing one enemy and save this clear as your new autodeploy.

Step 3 ) use a skip ticket on this annihilation stage. It will instantly give you the orundum rewards for a 400 kill full clear, but all the trust will go to whatever your saved autodeploy team is (in this case, you team of 12 that did the "kill 1 enemy and then retreat" run.

Not the fastest trust farm, but its a nice little bonus that you don't have to think about

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    edited November 2022
    Annihilation skip tickets are finally here, you get 1 per day from the daily missions. You need to clear one run of annihilation normally for the new skip ticket system to "see" your clear, but auto deploy still works for this thank god.

Also, the skip ticket still gives trust to whatever ops you have saved on auto-deploy, but since it isn't actually running the stage and instead just gives you rewards based on your highest kill count, you can game the system a bit to make a full 12 man trust team.

Step 1) full clear the annihilation stage normally with 400 kills. This can be done either manually or through auto deploy, but you have to fully let it run at least 1 time for the new skip ticket system to lock in the 400 kills (it doesn't "see" your clears from before the skip tickets were implemented)

Step 2) run the stage again, this time with a squad of 12 units that you want to trust farm. Retreat after killing one enemy and save this clear as your new autodeploy.

Step 3 ) use a skip ticket on this annihilation stage. It will instantly give you the orundum rewards for a 400 kill full clear, but all the trust will go to whatever your saved autodeploy team is (in this case, you team of 12 that did the "kill 1 enemy and then retreat" run.

Not the fastest trust farm, but its a nice little bonus that you don't have to think about

Haha, I wonder if they'll patch that (that said, the thought of having to redo an auto on annihilation if they DID patch it sounds painful enough that I'll likely never try this). Also bleh one per day, but maybe it will balance out after awhile. I like to do at least a couple runs at a time so it's just out of the way. I guess I can adjust to using one skip ticket per day or something *shrug* Maybe they'll award tickets for other stuff. I just kinda want to get the thing out of the way right away and spend however many skip tickets all at once (I forget how many runs it takes to max out)

Also finally started this event over the weekend. Very weird, kind of neat implementation but also a bit confusing at times (there were a couple times where I just didn't see the next thing to click - they blend in SO much to the background, at least on that first section... I should probably just play on my tablet but bleh, then I have to turn it on and I'm lazy :P). Does this event not have "achievements"? I can't find them, but maybe it counts the little treasure chests and stuff as them? Feels weird to not have things to clear each level as it's been hard to afford anything in the store (like the merges on the guy).

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »

Haha, I wonder if they'll patch that (that said, the thought of having to redo an auto on annihilation sounds painful enough that I'll likely never try this). Also bleh one per day, but maybe it will balance out after awhile. I like to do at least a couple runs at a time so it's just out of the way. I guess I can adjust to using one skip ticket per day or something *shrug* Maybe they'll award tickets for other stuff. I just kinda want to get the thing out of the way right away and spend however many skip tickets all at once (I forget how many runs it takes to max out)

Also finally started this event over the weekend. Very weird, kind of neat implementation but also a bit confusing at times (there were a couple times where I just didn't see the next thing to click - they blend in SO much to the background, at least on that first section... I should probably just play on my tablet but bleh, then I have to turn it on and I'm lazy :P). Does this event not have "achievements"? I can't find them, but maybe it counts the little treasure chests and stuff as them? Feels weird to not have things to clear each level as it's been hard to afford anything in the store (like the merges on the guy).

The treasure chests are the achievements.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    edited November 2022
    The treasure chests are the achievements.

Ok, this is kind of what I thought but it's hard to tell :P I'm guessing since I didn't do the entire event yet (and there's still a bunch of locked chests even on the first page), that's why I'm still pretty low on coins.

Warlock82 on
    It seems to me the optimal way to use the Skip tickets would be to run your autos for this last week. Then you'll build up the whole week's amount and be able to skip them next Monday while not running completely out of them ever.

It seems to me the optimal way to use the Skip tickets would be to run your autos for this last week. Then you'll build up the whole week's amount and be able to skip them next Monday while not running completely out of them ever.

You get them daily so you can just save them up and use them before the week ends, there's no reason to slog through auto deploys anymore lol

It doesn't HAVE to be on Monday, I mean

DNiDlnb.png
  • LorekLorek Registered User regular
    No, you don't understand, there is an un-filled progress there every Monday, taunting me with 0 / 1800. It HAS to be on Monday :D
    But yeah, I just need my normal Monday runs this week and letting them build up for the first week, so I'll have a full set for next week.

Oh boy, Surtr/Mudrock banner coming up... that's going to be a must-buy on yellow certs.

There's a survey link in the info tab, make sure to take it if you like the EN voices and want to hear more of them (or if you feel the opposite way, I guess...)

There's a survey link in the info tab, make sure to take it if you like the EN voices and want to hear more of them (or if you feel the opposite way, I guess...)

Hmm, one of these days I should play the game with sound again to hear them :P

I really enjoy the EN voices they’ve done when culturally appropriate.

And even when it’s not, giving Irene that region’s accent was a goddamn masterstroke. If they continue implementing it that way, then yeah I’d take EN voices for everyone.