Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Wisdom

miscellaneousinsanityTNTrooperElendilCaulk Bite 6Sorce
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    That's funny, I was just coming here to post this video of Ollie's reaction to that

DeansmiscellaneousinsanityshoeboxjeddyTNTrooperCaulk Bite 6SorceOlivaw
  • HenroidHenroid Homeless Soon Enough Registered User regular
    edited January 12
    Takanashi Kiara
    This is the safest for work clip I've seen so far from Iron Mouse's VR chat birthday party.

Henroid on
    Nobody likes me but that's okay.
    I stream during late night (2am to 6am PST) - /henroidt on Twitch
    I'm in dire need of help with rent. Relevant link is on my Twitch page.
    Takanashi Kiara
    Oh my god RIP Nyanners, lmfao

DeansAzraithOlivaw
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Peas wrote: »
    【original】ぺこらんだむぶれいん!【ホロライブ/兎田ぺこら】 1:52

Pekora original mv

... yeah i'd watch a pekora anime

also polka is now 500k subs vtuber

she was racing to get her circus tent finished and got beaten right as she was about to place the last block

TNTrooperAzraithCaulk Bite 6
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

steam_sig.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    some highlights from the big among us vtuber crossover that happened a little while back

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Mio's Twitter is back. Seems like she lost her followers in the process. They might get re-added automatically, but go ahead and re-follow manually if that is a thing that you care about.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    What was the initial ban for?

Mori Calliope
    qsWrRoOh.jpg

edited January 12
    Gawr Gura
    Madican wrote: »

Probably for the same reason as YouTube's Kiara ban. A malfunctioning algorithm and these companies need to be class action lawsuited out of a couple hundred million or so.

Korone can't be stopped, by anyone.

No, not even her.

shoeboxjeddy on
    Caulk Bite 6WotanAnubisOlivaw
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Something tells me they'll have to make a new category or exclude vtubers, otherwise Gura, Pekora and probably Korone will take over.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    Sorce
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    The anime revolution has begun

august
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Something tells me they'll have to make a new category or exclude vtubers, otherwise Gura, Pekora and probably Korone will take over.

Poki is sometimes an anime

Mori Calliope
    Side profile Amelia has a strange energy

Olivaw
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Probably for the same reason as YouTube's Kiara ban. A malfunctioning algorithm and these companies need to be class action lawsuited out of a couple hundred million or so.

Korone can't be stopped, by anyone.

No, not even her.

Also possible Mio got caught up as accidental collateral when twitter did a recent purge of bots. One figures vtubers has taken off enough, that some of the people setting up bot networks are probably picking a random popular vtuber to have on follow in order to try and mask some of their bot accounts.

• HadesHades Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    Twitter thought Mio was a bot because she tweeted a lot about the Christmas karaoke stream in a short amount of time.

Caulk Bite 6
    Gawr Gura
    The karaoke relay was Mio's idea and she organized the whole thing and was retweeting everyone's starting stream announcement tweet. She got her account restricted cause they thought she was a bot but that got turned into a couple days ago.

steam_sig.png
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
    destroyah87Andy Joe
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 13
    Gawr Gura
    A few days ago I tried to find info on the Mio ban, but all I found was people using the terms woke and sjw as pejoratives, and while they were deducing the same things here, I didn’t want to count them as credible sources

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    IMO take Haachama off streaming, make a deal with Adult Swim to build a show around her.

Pac Man's character is difficult to explain even to the Japanese -- he is an innocent character. He hasn't been educated to discern between good and evil. He acts more like a small child than a grown-up person. Think of him as a child learning in the course of his daily activities. If someone tells him guns are evil, he would be the type to rush out and eat guns. But he would most probably eat any gun, even the pistols of policemen who need them.
    Gawr Gura
    Twitter's algorithm is so stupid that it doesn't detect that it would be extremely normal for members of the same group or corporation to have an above average number of connections, likes, retweets, etc. between them. They didn't create a way to sort that out as a false positive, I guess.

I woke up after an unplanned nap to Haachama cooking... I'm okay with her being my sleep paralysis demon I guess. Could be worse.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    once again I will state, haachama is just straight up nyarlathotep

Gawr Gura

I know nothing about mixing music, so it makes me wonder what makes this song have 5 people versus 4 or 3 or whatever. I dunno, maybe these members just wanted to do a project together? It's a cute song, all of these weekly ones have been a tad short for my tastes. Like the OP version of a song that would be longer on a theoretical album.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    once again I will state, haachama is just straight up nyarlathotep

when she gets her kitty outfit, she will be Nyanlathotep

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Gawr Gura
    Oh and speaking of music...

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited January 13
    (Re: hololive Floral Circlet song series) ... all of these weekly ones have been a tad short for my tastes. Like the OP version of a song that would be longer on a theoretical album.
    Well, that's exactly what's going on. They're releasing the short, OP size versions of the songs on their YouTube channel, then setting the full versions for sale or streaming on other platforms.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    Gawr Gura
    The full versions will probably be out after Bloom and maybe with a MV.

steam_sig.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Poki is sometimes an anime

How do they do the anime look of it?

Gawr Gura
    Moona is a tricky Simpai

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Takanashi Kiara
    ... why would vtubers have to be excluded or put into a different category? It's still people. They're playing characters, sure, but there's plenty of real-face people doing the same shit when they stream.

destroyah87MrBlarneyOlivaw
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    scorpions taste better than you think they do

liEt3nH.png
    Caulk Bite 6
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Aqua hits 1 million subscribers.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    HenroidPeasshoeboxjeddyTNTrooperHadesCentipede Damascus
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    Aqua hits 1 million subscribers.

And then Watson responds to Aqua's tweet about it with this adorable as fuck gif.

Takanashi Kiara
    Today I learned that Kanata once treated Coco to a $43 meal, and then didn't have money for the train ride after.

Takanashi Kiara
    A TRIPLE POST this time to highlight some amazing fan made content that Watson RT'd.

shoeboxjeddyCentipede DamascusTNTrooperAzraithSorceOlivaw
    Gawr Gura

And this is the level BEYOND Super Nyanners!

Diarmuid