Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »
    Something tells me they'll have to make a new category or exclude vtubers, otherwise Gura, Pekora and probably Korone will take over.

Poki is sometimes an anime

How do they do the anime look of it?

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

How to end your daily endurance stream in style.

steam_sig.png
    JayKaosPeasWeedLordVegetaseasleepy
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Calli has become a Toxic Gamer 0:45

cv5egvv8s1kf.png
    destroyah87Andy Joe
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited January 13
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Nyanners is streaming and doing ASMR with slime and losing her mind when she makes it do fart noises.

10/10

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    shoeboxjeddyCaulk Bite 6PeasBeastehOlivaw
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    miscellaneousinsanityshoeboxjeddyCentipede DamascusEmerlmaster999PeasOlivaw
  • HenroidHenroid Homeless Soon Enough Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    I've never heard Flare sing before so I tried listening to something. I MIGHT have chosen poorly, or correctly.

Nobody likes me but that's okay.
    I stream during late night (2am to 6am PST) - /henroidt on Twitch
    I'm in dire need of help with rent. Relevant link is on my Twitch page.
    TNTrooperPeas
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

This has been an instant classic combo, I've been helpless with laughter like 4 times already.

TNTrooperCaulk Bite 6Peas
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    i'm at the KFP (what)
    i'm at the tako bell (what)
    i'm at the combination KFP and tako bell

Crippl3Centipede DamascusTNTrooperCaulk Bite 6PeasWeedLordVegetaStiltsBeastehCorp.ShephardOlivaw
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Henroid wrote: »
    I've never heard Flare sing before so I tried listening to something. I MIGHT have chosen poorly, or correctly.

Flare is a great a singer even by Hololive standards. Her 450k subs endurance stream was a great showcase of her singing abilities.

Or her part of the karaoke relay.

If you want more drunk karaoke shenanigans with Marine this one was great.

steam_sig.png
    Peas
  • DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
    AzraithmiscellaneousinsanityTNTrooperCaulk Bite 6PeasSorceDer Waffle MousOlivaw
  • OrphaneOrphane A black light In the deep blue seaRegistered User regular

TNTrooperPeasWerewolf2000adOlivaw
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

When it comes to exercise, you just need to find the right motivation

jnij103vqi2i.png
    TNTrooperPeasshoeboxjeddySorceAndy JoeOlivaw
    Takanashi Kiara
    Me: "I'll watch a Nyanners VOD while eating my dinner before streaming."
    Nyanners: "LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF A HAIRLESS MONKEY, IT HAS HUGE BICEPS"

Goddamn it man.

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    TNTrooperPeasCaulk Bite 6shoeboxjeddyCormacHenroidAndy Joe
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

25Mj5br.png
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited January 14
    Aqua Shares a Past Trauma [Hololive/EN Subbed] 3:53

Haachama's three basic human needs【Hololive/Eng sub】 1:13

A couple of wholesome clips

Peas on
    cv5egvv8s1kf.png
    Caulk Bite 6
    Gawr Gura

Polka sings the new 5th gen song "Blue Clapper" until she's dead or all of us are. Round 15 starting now lol.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    korone is playing Sonic for the first time, and it's mostly entertaining except

she either doesn't know you can dash, or knew at some point but forgot/doesn't care to do it

and while you don't really need to do it to get through the levels, it's bugging me more than it should that she isn't doing it

that's his whole thing, man!

Gawr Gura
    korone is playing Sonic for the first time, and it's mostly entertaining except

she either doesn't know you can dash, or knew at some point but forgot/doesn't care to do it

and while you don't really need to do it to get through the levels, it's bugging me more than it should that she isn't doing it

that's his whole thing, man!

If you're talking about the Spin Dash, that doesn't exist in Sonic 1. It shows up for the first time in 2.

JayKaosturtleantTamerBillBeastehCorporateLogoMidnite
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    you mean the spin dash?

that wasn't added until sonic 2

JayKaosturtleantBeastehCorporateLogo
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    There are a few ports that allow for the spin dash in Sonic 1, but not the original version, yeah.

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
    StiltsBahamutZERO
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    They did add it to a future port, but it looks like she's playing the mega drive version.

Takanashi Kiara
    I clicked on that Korone Sonic stream not realizing it was an in-progress stream, and literally the first audio through it was "KYAH HAHA" at the highest pitch because she just died in the game.

SorceCaulk Bite 6
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Wait WHAT?!

Damn I played the everliving shit out of the Sonic games, how did I not remember that?

Complaint officially withdrawn

• ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    edited January 14
    tbh it's for the best that she's not playing one of those altered ports, since sonic 1's levels weren't designed for the spin dash

there's a lot more precision platforming than in later games and far fewer places where getting up to speed is useful

ThatDudeOverThere on
    turtleantStiltsBeastehCorporateLogoBahamutZEROMunkus BeaverMidniteCaulk Bite 6Olivaw
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    2d sonic really has not aged as gracefully as the mario of the time that was viewed as his competitor

liEt3nH.png
    Takanashi Kiara
    2d sonic really has not aged as gracefully as the mario of the time that was viewed as his competitor
    I disagree tremendously. The most I'll give is, Sonic 1 is very different from the rest of the series (be it 2D or 3D). I don't blame people taking a pass on it.

That said, Korone just got crushed by moving platforms because she got caught on the corners just barely and that shit used to infuriate me as a kid.

ThatDudeOverThere
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    tbh it's for the best that she's not playing one of those altered ports, since sonic 1's levels weren't designed for the spin dash

there's a lot more precision platforming than in later games and far fewer places where getting up to speed is useful

Well that explains why I sucked so much at the GBA version because I couldn't keep up with the speed

• ZxerolZxerol bat tail beaver /w a measuring tape Registered User regular
    You spend the first couple acts holding right and going speed yeah speed man and then Marble Zone hits you in the face with precise platforming with heavy physics not cleanly tuned for that sort of thing, and it never really lets up.

Sonic 1 feels like fuckin muck, man.

ElendilBahamutZERO
    Gawr Gura
    Madican wrote: »

Well that explains why I sucked so much at the GBA version because I couldn't keep up with the speed

GBA Sonic Genesis? If that's what you mean, that is literally one of the worst ports of Sonic 1 ever made. You sucked at it because it was a still birth of a game.

If you meant Sonic Advance, that was probably on you, though.

Takanashi Kiara
    The worst Sonic game I played was Sonic Colors on the DS. What a fucking shitshow of game design. They built it on the "Sonic has to move fast at all times" design principle, except they didn't account for the fact the screen is small so the reaction time is non-existent to a casual video game player.

I'm cool with either design theory behind Sonic (basic platformer, or move-fast-reaction-game). But whatever is chosen, it has to be done well. Sonic Colors DS did NOT do it well.

OH GOD and now Korone is running into the drowning music.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    i enjoy sonic 2 a lot because the level design is on point and speedy but yeah i kinda hate the rest of the games

1 is plodding, 3 is full of annoying gimmicks, and +Knuckles has just obscenely long levels

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Sonic 3+ Knuckles is a wonderful game and i could take or leave the previous two.

Crippl3
    Gawr Gura

Polka sings the new 5th gen song "Blue Clapper" until she's dead or all of us are. Round 15 starting now lol.

30 times was her end point. What goes through this clown's mind...

Takanashi Kiara
    I remember when Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles were separate games.

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    they were only separate until I plugged Sonic 3 into my Sonic & Knuckles game

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    destroyah87cursedkingDiarmuidThatDudeOverThereturtleantMidniteOlivawDee Kae