As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[D&D 5E] Whispered Curse, Day 43- Pirate Haven of Chaff

1434446484984

Posts

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    "Not a rock, NOT A ROCK!" He leaps up and runs to the rudder, attempting to maneuver the long boat to keep it in a straight line between the Curse and their catch, giving Oak the best possible footing for the task and letting them use their tether to the ship as ballast.

    "Fusspot, fly to the ship and get their attention!"

    Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Initiative
    Geth, roll 1d20+6 for Boat Handling

    ((OOC: I'm assuming it'll take Fusspot an extra turn or two to even get there, no free meals in an action economy! ))

    Initiative:
    1d20+4 20 [1d20=16]
    Boat Handling:
    1d20+6 10 [1d20=4]

    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    OOC Sorry for today's delay, everyone: Arno's scene and the Legendary Fish fight will be up as soon as I can finish them, but my kid's teacher is out today, which has knock on effects for a 24-hour period with my five year old because the American education system and remote learning are an awful, endless hellscape

  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    OOC: No worries, we've all got life things. Heck, I've been slow and only 1 posting most days because my firm is in crunch time until April.

    mrpakuAustinP0027Glal
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    [ARNO]

    Rax grunts with pride. “Heh….Resplendent, good work-good work on zat. Za other two…zere wassss the Lady of the Leavesss, who makessss her home in the high branches of Peleanor: Isle of Great Treesss. And zere wassss za Luminousss Lady, Captain of za Gilded Horror: a sssship zat travelsss za Expanssse, marauding and pillaging asss zey pleassse.”

    “Zey work mainly through treachery, sssame asss their patron the Sssshe-Witch Faye. They make ussse of agentssss, and sssow zem like ssseedss. They enjoy creating sssstrife: causssing chaosss, and creating disssscord.”

    Rax grumbles for a bit as he considers your question of the Door. “It’sss za Legend…what Iqium thought. Zat za key to za binding was jussst on za udder ssside, forever in view but jussst out of reach of Sessinnek. Iqium…”

    Rax suddenly snorts, and sits up, wiping at his face with his remaining hand. He seems out of sorts, and nearly goes to pull his sword on Arno before he seems to remember himself. “Ey! Hya? Oh, it’ssss you…zank you for keeping za watch for me, I mussst have dozzzed.” Rax suddenly looks slightly wary, maybe even a little panicked. He checks to make sure he’s still wearing the White Claw Necklace, then casually asks Arno. “I didn’t, ehh….talk in my sssssleep at all, did I?”

    [Arno will take notice of the Wild Bunch’s situation after their first round!]

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Jack sends Fusspot back to the ship to find Arno! Heading to the rudder, the young man steers the boat into Oak's pull, easing tension on the Raging Shifter's arms.

    Behind you, the creature seems to turn itself midway over, then dashes through the water like a knife, cutting straight towards your long boat....

    [The Legendary Manta is gonna try to ram your Long Boat! (55/55 HP, AC 15). On a successful hit, Jack and Bern will have to make Dex Saving Throws (DC 16) or risk being tossed from the craft!]

    Geth roll 1d20+7 Manta Slam
    Geth roll 1d18+5 Bludgeoning

    Manta Slam:
    1d20+7 22 [1d20=15]
    Bludgeoning:
    1d18+5 13 [1d18=8]

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    edited February 24
    Jack, too focused on the rope connecting them to the Curse doesn't see the charge and suddenly finds himself in the air, gives a surprised yelp and splashes into the ocean.

    Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Dex Save

    Dex Save:
    1d20+4 7 [1d20=3]

    Glal on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited February 24
    Geth roll 1d20+1 for Dex Save

    Bern’s years of physical training pay off (he’s very heavy), allowing him to stay on the boat.

    Dex Save:
    1d20+1 19 [1d20=18]

    Endless_Serpents on
    AustinP0027mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Mister Fusspot hurries away to find Arno!

    Jack is cast from the boat and into the drink, but only a few feet out...he feels smooth, slimy flesh gliding beneath him...

    [Jack may swim back to the Longboat on his next turn, or he may attempt to slash at the fish as it swims past!]

    Bern keeps his feet in the boat!...but, your sleep spell has no effect on the massive creature. [You may take a bonus action, including pulling Jack from the water, or providing assistance to Oak as he fights the pole, or something else entirely!]

    Oak! The Legendary Fish *fights* against you, thrashing wildly on the other side of the line! (Strength Challenge!)

    Geth roll 1d20+5 Mantra Strength

    ---

    Arno, something feathered and familiar is flying your way, as quickly as it's little wings can carry it!

    Mantra Strength:
    1d20+5 17 [1d20=12]

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oak grips the pole tightly, angrily tugging back at the mighty beast that is attempting to escape. He doesn't even hear Jack plunge in, his focus solely on the fight between himself and the Manta that was trying to escape. This was his catch, the big one, the catch that was make life on the boat a little easier. And he would be damned if the thing was going to pull itself away right as their fight had begun.

    OOC:Waiting a rule from mrpaku on if I have to burn another rage or not, but either rage is still going or I'm burning a second one to keep advantage on the roll.

    Geth, roll 2d20k1+4 for You 'n me go fishin' in the dark

    You 'n me go fishin' in the dark:
    2d20k1+4 11 [2d20k1=[7], 2]

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited February 24
    OOC:Terrible rolls. Burning inspiration.

    Edit: The robot hates me.

    Geth, roll 1d20+4 for Don't be that way Geth

    1d20+4 5 [1d20=1]

    AustinP0027 on
    Glal
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Bern will use his bonus action helping Oak.

    mrpakuAustinP0027
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    The massive fish turns its fins once after slamming the boat (in a sort of mock-salute), spinning almost playfully in the waters beneath you. The pole nearly comes out from between Oak's fingertips...he holds on, sweat building upon his *Raging* brow...but Bern, stronger than his age would suggest, jumps across the boat, reaches over and helps the Shifter hold the line steady and regain his grip upon the pole.

    The creature runs the line out almost casually, about twenty-five feet towards the Curse...then it turns back towards you, and begins to charge the Long Boat once more...

    d5phj55ispcz.jpg

    The Legendary Manta is readying itself for another charger straight at Jack! Turn is to Jack here, and Arno aboard the Curse when they are both ready!

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack considers slashing at the beast, but water isn't exactly his element and he's not sure how much a single slash would even do to something this size. Instead, he kicks his feet to push himself back to the long boat getting rocked between its two lines, pulling himself up and quickly tying himself to the boat before the next charge- at least this way he won't go flying out next time and he can help the other two.

    ((OOC: He'll try and get ready to shoot his pistol at the manta next time it's about to impact them, but I don't know if he has time for that ))

  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    "Yeah, a little, seems you thought you were being interviewed for a book? No worries, you didn't say anything embarrassing."

    Arno hears the squeak and turns around, seeing the distressed creature. Then they look a bit further, seeing the rest of the wild bunch struggling with the great beast.

    "There she blows! Hunters, hunters." Sure it's not a whale, but it's almost as big. Arno grabs a convenient loose rope and swings down to the deck, gathering help for their friends.

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 25
    We’ll call Arno and the Whispered Curse top of the order, followed by Jack, then the Legendary Manta, Oak, and Bern!

    Arno swings down from the Crow’s Nest on a rope, landing noisily along the top of the Main Deck. Nearby along the railing, Zook the Rock Gnome takes in the Manta in the water, muttering angrily, “Two-in-two days, and they went *looking* for this one…this is utter b…

    “*Hush up lad, if you ain’t got the stones*!” barks Killian, marching onto the deck hefting a harpoon. “This bit is our doing! Now get below deck, if you’d rather be knitting yarns!”

    Killian comes up and gives Arno a wry smile…then, presents you with a ready salute. “Welp, with the rest of em' off ship, ‘spose that leaves you in charge then. How can the Old Hunters assist?” For a moment, you catch eyes with Refi the Weather Worker up near the wheel: her hands are extended: one holding burning incense, one holding a glowing crystal orb (about the size of a large marble). Her brow is furrowed with concentration. For a moment, you both catch eyes. She looks away almost immediately, but you could’ve *swore* the Old BattleAxe just smiled at you…
    ---

    [Arno, you have access to the Old Hunters, and their Resources aboard the Ship! You may choose two of the following on every turn:]

    -If you call for it, after two turns, Ux and Whistler can have a pair of heavy-duty Harpoon Guns loaded and ready to fire!

    -Coordinating with Ux and Whistler to get a bead on the Manta with the Harpoon Guns will take *both* of your actions on a turn (Note: You will only have access to *one* Harpoon Gun at Close Range

    -You may call for the Riggers to raise or lower the sails, either slowing the Curse or speeding it up depending on what you’re trying to accomplish (this will also take two turns to accomplish)

    -If the Ship is within Close Range of the Manta, you may coordinate with Killian to make one attack with his Harpoon, and/or to have him assist you in any plans to attempt to get to your friends.

    -Your frenemy Refi has been watching the weather, and is ready to assist you! You get a one-time use, directing Refi to cast a Control Weather spell. Use it wisely!

    -You are currently 125 feet away from the Manta, at Long Range. Relay your orders to Killian or the others on your next turn!

    mrpaku on
    AustinP0027
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 25
    The Legendary Fish charges the Long Boat from the other side, trying to ram it again!

    [Jack, you can take a shot from your pistol as it approaches to hit the boat...but please add a -1 modifier to the attempt, since you're trying to tag it through the water. If you hit it *successfully*, the ramming effect *will not* occur on this turn, and Dex Saving Throws (DC 16) won't be needed to stay in the boat for those not holding the pole!]

    Geth roll 1d20+7 Manta Slam
    Geth roll 1d18+5 Bludgeoning

    Manta Slam:
    1d20+7 15 [1d20=8]
    Bludgeoning:
    1d18+5 9 [1d18=4]

    mrpaku on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    The Creature cuts gracefully through the water, attempts to flip the Long Boat with his massive wing...and misses! The giant fish sits directly beneath the watercraft!

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Right... steady... steady... he aims his shot at the charging fish, pulling on the trigger in the last moment.

    Geth, roll 1d20+5 for Flintlock Shot
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Shot Damage

    Flintlock Shot:
    1d20+5 17 [1d20=12]
    Shot Damage:
    1d10+4 6 [1d10=2]

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Direct hit, right between the eyes! Jack's shot seems to have *DAZED* the creature (it will not act on his next turn), but it will come to it's senses *ENRAGED*!

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    ((OOC: Jack has that effect on people, yes ))

    zekebeaumrpakuAustinP0027
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Bern takes the quiver of bolts, picks up the crossbow, loads it.

    “A seen an ill omen...”, he murmurs.

    Geth roll 1d20+1 for Perception

    I call that a turn I guess.

    Perception:
    1d20+1 4 [1d20=3]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Bern starts quietly singing...

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oak's grip doesn't loosen, but he takes a moment to adjust it as he hears the crack of Jack's pistol. He sees the manta pause underneath them, a bit surprised that Jack's shot was able to stun the thing, but then again, what was Jack is not eternally surprising.

    The tug on the line had lessened as the manta stopped moving, so Oak started looking around to try and identify a way of wrestling this fish more. His focus was completely narrowed in on catching this beast, and at the moment, he wasn't sure what he might do if it started to look like it was going to escape.

    Almost acting on instinct at this point, he let one hand slip off the fishing rod, and it found it's way over to the rope that was tying them to the Curse. Wrapping it around his hand, he griped that tight, using his muscle to balance out the oncoming tug of the manta against their tethering to the Curse itself.

    mrpaku
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    ((OOC: Man, Hollywood is really on the ball when it comes to adaptations these days! ))

    mrpakuAustinP0027
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Oak has the Legendary Manta pinned underfoot...he will find Strength Checks to hold the creature much less difficult, but Oak is what holds the fish on the line!

    Bern has a loaded Crossbow shot primed to go! He may attempt to use it at close distance to distract or drive the creature...but will find shots beyond point-blank into the water increasingly hard to pull off!

    ---

    Pirates have begun to walk out onto the Decks of the Whispered Curse, seeing what all the commotion is about. The Old Hunters stand ready for Arno's commands!

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    ((OOC: Man, Hollywood is really on the ball when it comes to adaptations these days! ))

    OOC:Yep, that's pretty much exactly what's going on in my head with Oak right now. More hair though. A lot more.

    Glal
  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    I'm in charge? Okay Arno, deep breath, you can handle this. What would Oak do? Okay, it's too far away to go into a blind rage and chop it into bits. In that case...

    "Ux and Whistler, what are laying about for, you got a massive target and a chance to show up the Wild Bunch! Load 'em up and take aim!

    Riggers, hoist the sale, tighten the jib, and get us closer. Killian's throwing arm looks itchy!

    This'll be a catch worth telling stories about."

    And hopefully get there in time to help.

    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited February 28
    9nkylob1mpo5.png

    Ux and Whistler give a salute to Arno’s order and hop to it, immediately starting the process of loading the mechanisms for the Harpoon Guns with massive steel spears, teethered to the Ship and the Main Deck!

    Riggers begin to pull down the sails overhead, Bluurg himself jumping for Mast to Mast *artfully* in an attempt to hurry the process to Arno’s satisfaction!

    Some of the pirates watching have retreated back under the Deck, still in fear of Giant Sea Monsters from the day before. But most, taking in the situation, begin to watch along the rails (this is some of the best sport this group has seen in a *month*….and though the Legendary Manta is obviously enough to crush everyone on that Long Boat, the Whispered Curse itself is safe enough, at the moment…)

    [Ux and Whistler will be ready with Harpoon Guns this next round! Given the size and distance of the target, they are 1d20+5 to shoot against an (AC 13), and do 1d20+5 piercing damage on a successful hit, as well as assisting in grappling the animal!

    On Arno’s next turn, the distance between the Curse and the Longboat will drop from 125 feet to 80 feet. Mister Fusspot currently rests on Arno’s shoulder. Turn is to Jack, with the still stunned Manta Ray beneath them!]

    534ikiq9xei3.jpg

    mrpaku on
    GlalAustinP0027
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack looks impressed with himself, looking over the pistol, "Man, this thing packs a punch!" He reloads, looking over the edge at the large fish beneath their boat, "You okay there Oak? I don't need to tie you to the boat, do I?"

    He takes another careful aim and shoots at the animal, getting enveloped in a cloud of white smoke.

    Geth, roll 1d20+5 for Flintlock Shot
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Shot Damage

    ((OOC: Ah bum, I missed the bit that it's my turn D: ))

    Flintlock Shot:
    1d20+5 16 [1d20=11]
    Shot Damage:
    1d10+4 14 [1d10=10]

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Jack's shot pierces the creature's tough hide! Oak holds the fish still in strong arms! Underneath your Long Boat, the creature slowly starts to come to...

    No worries! Took some time off myself this weekend to recharge the battery, might take a day or so to get back to it! Oak currently holds the fish strongly in one hand, and grips the line to the boat in the other! He doesn't need to make a Strength Check this round as the creature remains dazed, but it will wake up wicked pissed off. Turn is to Bern and ARNO!

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited March 1
    Bern sees a certain shape in the way the waves churn.

    “Aha! A fine vision! An ill omen not my own!”, he laughs.

    Bern ties the spare line to the bolt in his crossbow and fires it at the beast! It doesn’t strike true, and so he summons his Mage Hand! ...He’ll have it move the line around the manta ray on his next turn, if it stays close enough.

    Geth roll 1d20+2 for Firing Bolt
    Geth roll 1d6 for Piercing Damage

    Firing Bolt:
    1d20+2 4 [1d20=2]
    Piercing Damage:
    1d6 5 [1d6=5]

    Endless_Serpents on
    mrpaku
  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    Wind blowing through their hair, small creature on their shoulder, Arno presents the perfect portrait of piracy. This is exactly what Arno joined the crew for.

    "Riggers, keep her steady. Gunners, find your marks. You five!" Arno points to a group near a long boat, a mix of Outsiders and Zephyr believers. "Get a boat ready. The wild bunch are tough, but the sea is fickle. This could be a rescue any moment. But to balance the odds..."

    Arno begins casting, summoning a spirit beast to aid the bunch. Great poison claws, a powerful club tail, a menacing... duck bill? The creature appears right next to the monster fish.

    OCC: Arno casts summon beast, a water creature, taking the shape of a giant platypus. AC 13, hp:30.

    I'd like to order it to attack, but I'm not sure I'm close enough for it to hear. Otherwise it'll just dodge, but since the Manta is just an animal I hope it will attack what's close, not being able to tell the gun was from a boat or know how to focus it's attack.

    GlalAustinP0027mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Whistler and Ux have just finished loading the Harpoon Guns, and are wheeling them into a position to fire upon the Manta!

    Zephyr gives a quick "Aye-aye!," to Arno's order: soon, the Genasi is chaining up a Long Boat with Shin and a handful of Rak'Ta, headed down into the drink after the Wild Bunch!

    From their command post, Arno channels mystical energy: throwing their spirit out to their friends, they generate a bestial platypus over the water. As the creature fully forms upon the wing of the Manta, the strange creature lashes out with its webbed hands, and attempts to swim over and bite the Giant Fish!

    The Manta will awaken after Jack's turn...

    Geth roll 1d20+5 Platypus Bite
    Geth roll 1d8+5 piercing

    Platypus Bite:
    1d20+5 17 [1d20=12]
    piercing:
    1d8+5 13 [1d8=8]

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack feels like he's about run out of borrowed time and quickly reloads the pistol, nearly spilling his leadshot on the long boat planks as he juggles it all. Right, all set. "One more time, boys!" He leans over the edge and fires straight down at the shape below them.

    Geth, roll 1d20+5 for Flintlock Shot
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Shot Damage

    Flintlock Shot:
    1d20+5 16 [1d20=11]
    Shot Damage:
    1d10+4 7 [1d10=3]

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 3
    Another direct hit through the creature’s thick hide! You all together have probably chipped off about a 1/3 of the Legendary Manta’s health! Which is why, as it shakes off the stunning shot between its eyes, the thing begins to go *CRAZY* beneath your boat!

    Trapped underneath Oak and the ship’s line, the Manta begins to beat his fins from beneath the watercraft, attempting to *throw* the line and wreck the Long Boat!

    Geth roll 1d20+7 Manta Slam

    Geth roll 1d18+5 bludgeoning

    The Wild Bunch has incurred the Wrath of the Manta, incurring *Legendary Actions* from the fish! The Manta will now take two turns, back to back, as long as he remains in the water and is not somehow incapacitated!

    Manta Slam:
    1d20+7 13 [1d20=6]
    bludgeoning:
    1d18+5 23 [1d18=18]

    mrpaku on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 3
    Oak holds the line firm, and Bern and Jack manage to keep the Long Boat steady against the creature's underwater attempt to *bash it to pieces!*

    Thrashing mad, the creature cuts underneath the water into the depths...and begins to pull itself (and subsequently, your Long Boat) away from the Whispered Curse, and back out towards the depths!

    Oak, the creature is about to attempt to *cut out* to the Northeast, *dragging* the Long Boat away from the ship behind it (maximum of 50 ft.)! Please make two Strength Checks for me (DC 15 and DC 13) : one to see how well you hold it as it attempts to dart off, and one to see if you can manage to pull it back! On two subsequent successes, the fish will have hardly moved beneath you. Bern's turn will follow!

    Initiative Order-
    1. Arno/Whispered Curse
    2. Jack
    3. Manta Del Rey
    4. Oak/Bern

    mrpaku on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Bern whistles, and his Mage Hand begins to wrap the line he fired into the deep around and around the sea-beast! He ties off one end to the boat, then once the Hand pierces the surface he pulls the line taut as best he can and ties off the other end too!

    The manta is fully tied to the longboat! ...right?

    He mops his brow with his forearm, “A rare brute is this! Let’s prove to the sea we mean business! Let’s haul her in!”

    Bern waves up to the Curse, then helps hold the first line, pulling the manta in as best he can (he puts his weight into it, if not much muscle).

    I’d say all that takes a turn. Does all that sound fair? If not I’ll rework it.[/ii]

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited March 3
    Oak's grip on the fishing rod, and the hand wrapped around the rope that attach them to the Curse are his sole focus now. The flurry of activity happening around him downs out as he focuses in on the fire that has started inside himself, a small flame that he was fanning second by second into a larger blaze. This fish was making it personal, attempting to thrash them out of the boat, to swallow them into the ocean, and he wasn't ok with that.

    Muscles flexing, he pulls at both the items he was gripping, trying to pull them together, put himself in a better position, and try to show this Manta that he wasn't someone who could be thrown around.

    OOC:Whoops. Screwed up roll command there, sorry. That's a 21 and a 20.

    Geth, roll 2d20+4 for Check 1
    Geth, roll 2d20+4 for Check 2

    Check 1:
    2d20+4 33 [2d20=17, 12]
    Check 2:
    2d20+4 22 [2d20=2, 16]

    AustinP0027 on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    We will say Bern and Oak’s actions happen concurrently!

    The huge fish attempts to run out the line underneath Oak’s feet…but the Shifter holds strong, *BELLOWING* as he fights! Slowly…quaking…the large man not only finds himself holding against the watery brute, he begins, (mere inches at a time) to wind it in, s-l-o-w-ly gain ground against the massive Manta….

    The fish’s attempt to dart away from the Curse was unsuccessful! Oak *holds* the fish on the line, and slowly drags it back!

    Bern wraps the line tightly, with practiced skill around the Manta, pinning it with precision to the underside of the Long Boat! He then assists in holding the Ship’s line, as he sees members along the Main Deck of the Curse springing into action, coming to your aid (Oak will find himself greatly assisted in any Strength Checks to hold the beast, but you’re also strapped to something bigger than your current ship, which could lead to peril!)

    ---

    Arno! Between the actions of the Riggers, and the *backbreaking* fight Oak is having with the Legendary Manta, you and the Whispered Curse are now within 70-75 feet of the Giant Fish! Ux and Whistler stand at your call, both Harpoon Guns loaded and ready to fire! (1d20+5 to hit, 1d20+5 piercing damage) but *one* of them will drop out of range of the Manta, should you come much closer…) Your Bestial Spirit Platypus is within swimming distance of the Manta, and may take their turn after your own! Zephyr and a group of the Outsiders will drop down into the drink to assist the Wild Bunch on your next turn! What is your command?

    AustinP0027Endless_SerpentsGlal
  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    "Riggers hold, keep the beast in range. Gunners, take aim. Make sure you got the Manta, and not the wild bunch or puggles.

    Ready... steady...fire!"

    Geth roll 1d20+5 for Ux

    Geth roll 1d20+5 for whistle

    Geth roll 1d20+5 for Ux dmg

    Geth roll 1d20+5 for whistle dmg

    Geth roll 1d20+5 for Puggles the platypus bite

    Geth roll 1d8+5 for Puggles piercing pounce



    Ux:
    1d20+5 21 [1d20=16]
    whistle:
    1d20+5 8 [1d20=3]
    Ux dmg:
    1d20+5 15 [1d20=10]
    whistle dmg:
    1d20+5 8 [1d20=3]
    Puggles the platypus bite:
    1d20+5 18 [1d20=13]
    Puggles piercing pounce:
    1d8+5 13 [1d8=8]

Sign In or Register to comment.