As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[D&D 5E] Whispered Curse, Day 43- Pirate Haven of Chaff

1495052545587

Posts

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    OOC:Who is Q on the map?

    Z and D are skeletons.
    2 and 3 are Drowned Blades
    X is the hair lady (I think).

    Not catching who Q was.
    mrpaku wrote:
    As they swing across, a good ¾ of the enemy crew is picked up by the wind, and scattered sideways into the drink. Only a single skeleton lands along the Main Deck

    AustinP0027
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited April 13
    OOC: I'll just throw in a couple of quick lightning slaps here and we'll see how things go...

    With the enemy up close, Urixes' arm takes on an appearance similar to his summoned tentacle. A writhing spectral appendage whips out at the undead, its strike wreathed in crackling electricity...

    Geth, roll 2d20k1+8 for Shocking Grasp vs A
    Geth, roll 2d8 for Lightning Damage
    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Grasp of the Deep
    Geth, roll 1d8 for Lightning Damage

    Edit: Okay terrible damage roll aside, not too bad. A is still standing but they can't take reactions until the start of their next turn.

    Shocking Grasp vs A:
    2d20k1+8 22 [2d20k1=[14], 3]
    Lightning Damage:
    2d8 2 [2d8=1, 1]
    Grasp of the Deep:
    1d20+8 23 [1d20=15]
    Lightning Damage:
    1d8 6 [1d8=6]

    Denada on
    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Mere moments ago...

    The Drowned Ascetic crawls along the side of the nearby Long Boat, hoping to *crush* Bern the Bard as he lies prone. Throwing himself between the Undead and the Old Salt, Urixes summons a grasping tentacle, pulls the Drowned right towards himself, and sends a debilitating *charge of electricity* through his body! The Ascetic halts, mouth agape and swaying in the rain!
    l8uao7fhg11u.jpg

    OOC: Time-Turner'ed the original post; Map update for a new page!

    Glal
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Michael continues to defend his laboratory with firey conviction seeing the ascetic still standing as he runs past the door he flicks his pipette wand with a spark to send a firebolt its way. He also takes a moment to assess his comrades in arms out on the deck to see if any require his direct assistance in the coming turns, or now if absolutely necessary, he believes he just heard jack do something crazy, is his luck holding up?

    Geth roll 1d20+7 to see if this firebolt hits its mark as well.

    Geth roll 2d10+3 to see how much damage it does if it hits.

    OOC
    How's everyone doing for hit points? is anyone desperate for a healing word just yet, or can I hold back on it for a bit?

    to see if this firebolt hits its mark as well.:
    1d20+7 23 [1d20=16]
    to see how much damage it does if it hits.:
    2d10+3 13 [2d10=1, 9]

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oak strikes down another opponent and holds up his axe for a moment, seeing the lines of magical electric energy running down the blade. There's a moment of joy that pierces his anger staring at such a beautiful axe, laden with power. But in that moment, his eyes drift past it to a clump of skeletons and a single drowned blade who stood towards the side where the boarders were coming from. The sight of them distracts him again, and rage takes hold once again.

    The barbarian charges towards the group, slamming his axe down as quickly as he can on the Drowned Blade, ready to purge his deck of these foul undead.

    OOC: I'm full up on HP (all temp HP were burned through)

    Moving to the square next to D and 2 to get both their attention. Attacking Drowned Blade (2) twice. Not Recklessly.


    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Axe Swing at #2
    Geth, roll 1d12+7 for Axe Dmg

    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Axe Swing at #2 (2nd)
    Geth, roll 1d12+7 for Axe Dmg (2nd)

    Axe Swing at #2:
    1d20+8 12 [1d20=4]
    Axe Dmg:
    1d12+7 8 [1d12=1]
    Axe Swing at #2 (2nd):
    1d20+8 14 [1d20=6]
    Axe Dmg (2nd):
    1d12+7 14 [1d12=7]

  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    "Oh yeah, the Captain and I are becoming good friends. She's been looking to me to help out more, which I really appreci- what did you do? Rax the rascally, what did you do?"

    Rax doesn't seem to appreciate the moniker, but the slight nod of the head lets Arno know it might be well earned. And then asking for Arno to keep secrets...

    "Rax, I hate to be that guy, but I can't just promise that without knowing why you are trying to hide it. If it turns out you know this information because you actually summoned the g...summoned these attackers in order to harness their necrotic energy to cause the map to reveal a secret, I have to tell the captain. It's almost never okay to summon the undead, and always wrong to take out someone's heart without permission. And yes, I already know you have the map. If that was the secret, then as long as the map shows up safely in the correct hands before morning, I don't see how anyone is hurt by it being *misplaced* for a few hours."

    "Is that enough for you? Can you trust I'd only reveal your confidence if I felt it was absolutely necessary for the safety of the crew?"

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    ((OOC: Jack has 52HP and a second wind left, he's fine! In my mind the only reason the dummy is still alive at this point in the story is because he's a bag of hitpoints and luck ))

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Seeing an opportunity, Urixes disappears in a flash of purple light, reappearing at the top of the stairs. He extends his arms, the electricity crackling along them congealing into a wide bolt of lightning that he fires at the enemies along his side of the deck.

    OOC: Casting Misty Step as a bonus action to move to the top of the stairs north of me. Then casting Lightning Bolt in a straight line south, which should hit A and Q. That's a DC 16 Dex save for half damage.
    i1ndss6pg61b.jpg

    Geth, roll 8d6 for Lightning Damage

    Lightning Damage:
    8d6 32 [8d6=4, 6, 4, 2, 4, 1, 6, 5]

    AustinP0027mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited April 14
    Michael’s culinary firestorm continues to set aglow the embers within the Drowned Ascetic…the creature comes *fully alight* again, and as his wounds begin to sizzle from the inside out, the creature finally lets out an insidious *SCREAM*! The Barnacled Abomination falls to one knee, staring insidiously between the Warlock and the Chef...


    Oak *charges* up to the group of Undead standing along the Deck. They stare slackly at him as he arrives, and with the grace and ease of a Lumberjack, expertly trims the limbs off off the Drowned Blade, the Undeads remains clattering *uselessly* to the Deck before he’s even realized what hit him!


    Urixes vanishes briefly into the rain…when he reappears along the Forecastle Deck, he wills into his arms a deep *CRACKLE* of Lightning, which he *HURLS* along the Port Side of the Deck. The Giant Bolt of Electicity catches both dead-center, and each twitches uncontrollably for a moment in the fatal neon-blue current before *EXPLODING* into bits of bloated-corpse and bone, which fall along the Main Deck with the rain!


    OOC:
    No need for a Dex Save here: even if they made it, both these guys would still be *utterly* obliterated!

    A bare handful of undead intruders remain along the Main Deck, but you can hear others scurrying on their hooks outside the lower decks. Through the rain, you can hear the familiar sounds of sawing wood, coming from at least two areas below.

    From roughly twelve feet away, you can make out the sight of the Dutchman, suddenly lit by a bolt of lightning off somewhere in the far distance. The Mad Crew looks to be making another attempt at it…as the other Ship pulls away, you can make out in the sudden light of the storm the sight of their Undead Captain, spinning the wheel *madly*, aiming to run directly into the Curse!

    As each Undead is dispatched, a *PING* of purple light shoots out from under the door of the Navigation Room. The light grows dimmer and dimmer, with every Undead Foe you dispatch...
    -

    Current turn to the prone Bern when ready, then the three remaining Undead aboard the Main Deck. There will be one round of combat to follow that, and *then* the Flying Dutchman is wheeling itself around to collide directly into the Curse!

    mrpaku on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Rax the Rascal and Bluurg the Grung, once they’re fairly sure Arno isn’t about to call over the Captain, try their best to inconspicuously sit on nearby chairs, or post nonchalantly near the wall.

    Rax grumbles good naturedly at Arno, a sound which is defiant, but not entirely unpleasant. “It’sss fair you would zink zat…but it isss *far* from za case, I can only promise you. My crime isss not in zis attack, or in za murdersss on zis ssship…”

    RAX’S TALE
    “I’ll ssstart by ssssaying, *I* tried to approach za Wild Bunch about getting za map *firssst*…for my people, the Rak’ta, their sssafety and peaccce of mind! But, I wasss rebuffed, by Oak. Couldn’t make za move on my own, sssince Governor Mitchum hasss had a bead on me and mine ssssince I firssst came aboard. Needed sssomeone *not* a part of za Outsssidersss, sssso…I ssstruck a deal with za New Bloodssss. Conrad, in particular.” Rax looks very clearly aware of the eventual poor nature of this decision.

    “Conrad promisssed a dissstraction, sssomething zat would *sssstick* for ten minutes…nothing more, and cccertainly nothing to harm za Crew! We had a common goal…I wanted za Map, and Conrad…Conrad wanted a certain ssstaff, which he had heard on za grapevine wasss brought aboard, and sssseen among za Governor’sss possssesssionsss. Both were sssupposssed to be found in a locked sssafe, inside za Private Cabin.”

    “Lassst night, when za Main Massst wasss ssset alit, me and Bluurg took zat assss za sssign to sssneak into za Governor’sss quartersss, and sssteal za map. We thought zat would be it…sssome temporary damage maybe, *easily* fixed….minor inconvenience at worssst. Not a poisssoned crew, not undead ssset upon my Sssship….and *definitely* not dead Rak’ta to do ssso!” Rax fairly spits at the thought of the accusation.

    Rax pulls the Map slightly up out of his front pocket “Now, za Map, you can *take*, if you want…after we left za Governor’ss, we brought it *sstraight* to a friend of yourss to get a look: Zephyr, za Genasi. You know each other, yess? *He* told me [b jussst[/b] what I needed to know: where to find uzzer Rak’ta coloniesss within za Inner Ringss, what isss between here and zere, and what hasss changed ssssince I haff lassst been out here, to make sssure I can even get zem zere…”

    Rax makes sure Arno is particularly focused for this next part, ticking off his concerns:

    “One: Za Gray Maw, our next destination? It is a narrow channel with ancient Waterlocks built into za sssidess of za canyon, leading into za Expanse proper. Treacherouss, under even za *besst* of circumsstancess. But it hass *changed*, ssince I lasst came here: become a zing corrupted, like an apple eaten by masssive wormss. Captain Ari has never been zis far into za Expanse, sso sshe wouldn’t recognize the new threats. But Governor Mitchum, mosst surely would…”

    “Two: I found za safe immediately, but it…it wasss left half open. Didn’t even need to pick za lock, door jussst sswung out *wide*. It may’ve been the Sssleeping Drugs which hit hisss soldiers, maybe sssomeone forgot before zey passed out, but, well zen…”

    Rax growls, a certain amount of trepidation in his tone. “…I ssssaw him: Mitchum. He wasss ssstanding in a corner of za room, ssstaring at za wall. Jussst….*sssstaring*. He never moved, not once I wasss in zere. And zen, when I left…hisss little girl, Conssstance? Ssshe had her cat on her lap, and wasss sitting up in bed…sshe was watching me. She sssaw me come in, get za items out of za sssafe…ssaid *nothing*, za whole time. Sssat silent, stroking that *hideous* cat…”

    Arno, what thoughts do you share with Rax and Bluurg? What thoughts do you intend to share with Captain Ari? What thoughts are yours and yours alone?

  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    ((OOC: I love this camera cutting between the crew fighting for their lives and Arno with a cup of tea, having a casual conversation and exchanging tales ))

    AustinP0027Sleep
  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    To Rax and Bluurg:

    "Yeah, Oak can be a bit of a stick in the mud. Nice sneaking Bluurg, I didn't even see you go past me to the Private quarters, did you see me wave a sword at the Gov? But that is odd that Conrad would summon the dead. I didn't peg him as a mutiner, but I really don't peg him as a heart stealing necromancer either, and if the boat is overrun with dead there isn't much boat to take over, now is there.

    Wait, I'm a bit confused, are we trying ot find more Rak'ta colonies? Strike should already be leading most of them to such colonies, though I guess we could try to give him a message of where to look.

    Oh, the Gray Maw is full of massive worms! That is amazing, I can't wait to see the. But why wouldn't the Captain be able to recognize them, worms are worms. I'm guessing the Gov recognizes them because they are close relatives? [exaggerated joke face.]'

    Wow, that sounds creepy. I've been worried about what that cat actually is for a bit. You know the Gov before, before he had Constance right? How has he changed since then, anything about his past that might be related to what he might be now?

    Thanks for the map, we may need to take out Conrad soon. And if the map shows up in the same room as the staff and Conrad's group, well then it makes sense that mutinous dog would also steal the map for himself."


    Arno feels the Captain already has too much on her plate, best to wait till after the walking dead stop trying to kill us to clue her in on anything [also, after we pin the map stealing on Conrad].

    Arno feels like they were absolutely right about the Governor, but not sure what they were right about just yet. But will be extra on guard around him.

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited April 16
    Bern unironically yells “Yarr! Avast yer rotten scab, and to Hells with thee!”

    Then attacks the undead closest to him!

    He was never that good in a scrap in all fairness, but he does his best to clobber it on the head while ramming his dagger up though its jaw... the question is, does it even have anything in its skull left to harm?

    Geth roll 1d20+2 for Dagger Attack
    Geth roll 1d4 for Off Hand Damage
    Geth roll 1d20+2 for Club Attack
    Geth roll 1d4+1 for Main Damage

    Dagger Attack:
    1d20+2 18 [1d20=16]
    1d4 1 [1d4=1]
    Club Attack:
    1d20+2 11 [1d20=9]
    Main Damage:
    1d4+1 5 [1d4=4]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited April 17
    Bern, as he pulls himself to his feet, *thrusts* his dagger upwards through the Drowned Blade’s mouth, clipping off a few chips of bone and severing the creature’s lower jaw. The Blade chuckles evilly at Bern through his now ruined mouth, *wheeling* back with his sword and retaliating against the Bard!
    Geth roll 1d20+5 Rusty Longsword

    Geth roll 1d8+3 slashing

    Geth roll 1d20+5 Rusty Longsword

    Geth roll 1d8+3 slashing

    The Skeleton Brothers, their leader cut down by Oak, separate…one runs snarling at Jack, while the other attempts to stab at Oak!
    Geth roll 1d20+4 Shortsword (Jack)

    Geth roll 1d6+2 piercing

    Geth roll 1d20+4 Shortsword (Jack)

    Geth roll 1d6+2 piercing

    Across the way, the Flying Dutchman begins to *WRENCH* itself across the waves in the direction of the Whispered Curse, the Undead Captain looking to drive the bow of his ship directly through the Curse!...
    ---

    ARNO

    Bluurg begins to excitedly croak at Arno’s attention. Rax gets him calmed down before you three draw attention. “Yeh, yeh…he ssayss he saw you. Didn’t go in through the Captain’s Office, though…we found a back entrance, through za Governor’ss private deck.”

    “Conrad never sstruck me ass much za Mutineer, either…didn’t zink he had za *sstones*, for one. He’ss been sstrange tho, ever ssince we’ve come into za Expansse. Maybe zis place changed him...maybe…” Rax frowns and seems reticent, but there’s clearly something on his mind…

    Arno, it looks like Rax might have some further thoughts on this matter; do you inquire further?

    Rax takes a hand to his heart in a clear sign of affection. “Sstrike has done much good work…he iss a great leader, for za Rak’ta people! I feel…sshame, at haffing hindered hiss effortss. Za plan wass to do what I can to assist hiss efforts ahead of heem, and let za udders of za Expansse know a tide change hasss occurred...”

    Arno, please make a Charisma Check if you call bullshit (DC 14)
    A Half-truth. He likely means to do *exactly* what he has said and supports Strike’s cause, but there is *clearly* an ulterior motive to Rax finding the locations of other Rak’ta within the Inner Circles of the Expanse that he isn’t sharing

    Rax corrects Arno. “No, you misssundersstand…za Captain will be working from outdated information on za Gray Maw. Zere were maps made of za area, to guide passsage through. You sssee, za Ship must sit in waterlock while a group enterss za Ruins to trigger za raisssing devices and follow behind. Zephyr, wass able to ssshow me a vission of *ziss* placce,” Rax leans over Arno’s shoulder to unfurl the Map, and points his index claw at a single path through a narrow canyon. As his claw gently touches the paper, the area comes alight with a faint, magical purple glow, which looks *very* much like a rough tangle of bushes, or a half-eaten apple.

    Rax growls softly. “I walked thosse hallss, once…sssaw za Ancient Ruinss. Za place wasss unfathomably old, even zen; but still solid. I don’t believe for one ssecond Mitchum wouldn’t have come twice asss prepared ass he did if he knew the place had been overrun. Za man doessn’t take sstupid chancess like zat…”

    Rax licks his lips as Arno asks about past Mitchum: you can tell, he’s been anticipating this talk for some time. “He’s not the ssame man,” Rax says finally, but *very* definitely. “Don’t get me wrong, Mitchum wass a *prick*…a racissst…a real, grade-A, proper piece of ssshit when I knew him. But, he wasssn’t Governor Mitchum…not sssome, uppity wannabe Colony owner, hatching sschemes and buying property, tosssing people in jail and sssurrounding himsself with ssolidierss!”

    “Za man *I* knew wanted to hoard a million gold and zen spend za rest of hiss days whoring hisss way around za globe. He didn’t want power…he didn’t want to ssspend hisss retirement anywhere *near* the Expanssse…and he sssure as fuck didn’t want any children!”

    Rax nearly bursts into open, obvious laughter at your plan to return the map, but manages to stifle it behind a hand. “Brilliant, Arno…bloody *brilliant*!”

    Suddenly, the room goes deadly silent as you all hear awful sounds coming from outside the walls of the Ship. From somewhere nearby, someone has started sawing into the walls….

    Inspiration to Arno for their artful plan to return the Map!

    Arno’s options: Press Rax further on his thoughts regarding Conrad’s strange personality shift; A Charisma Check to sense Rax’s intentions in seeking Rak’ta colonies; An Investigation Check to determine the location of the sawing noises. Refi the Ship’s Artist will be contacting you shortly with an update on the location of the Mutineers and the situation aboard the Main Deck!

    Rusty Longsword:
    1d20+5 20 [1d20=15]
    slashing:
    1d8+3 4 [1d8=1]
    Rusty Longsword:
    1d20+5 7 [1d20=2]
    slashing:
    1d8+3 11 [1d8=8]
    Shortsword (Jack):
    1d20+4 20 [1d20=16]
    piercing:
    1d6+2 8 [1d6=6]
    Shortsword (Jack):
    1d20+4 19 [1d20=15]
    piercing:
    1d6+2 3 [1d6=1]

    mrpaku on
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack manages to dodge all three strikes, dancing between them and slashes as the rope, cutting it clean off. "Ha-HA!" He takes a moment to watch the Dutchman pull away as they lose their anchor to the Curse, giving a self satisfied nod, "That should take care of them."

    The smile falters some as the ship's departure slows, the distance between them beginning to narrow once more, the other ship clearly on a collision course, "Oh, bum... they're planning to ram us, guys!" He turns around, just in time to parry the blade from one of the brothers. Hey now!

    Geth, roll 1d8+4 for Parry
    Geth, roll 1d20+7 for Saber Strike at Skeleton Brother
    Geth, roll 1d8+5 for Saber Damage
    Geth, roll 1d20+7 for Saber Strike at Skeleton Brother
    Geth, roll 1d8+5 for Saber Damage

    Parry:
    1d8+4 11 [1d8=7]
    Saber Strike at Skeleton Brother:
    1d20+7 12 [1d20=5]
    Saber Damage:
    1d8+5 7 [1d8=2]
    Saber Strike at Skeleton Brother:
    1d20+7 22 [1d20=15]
    Saber Damage:
    1d8+5 7 [1d8=2]

    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Jack's *clashes* blades with the Marauder, and sword fights the Skeleton along the Main Deck! The creature misses a step, is pushed back...and Jack uses the opening to slash away one of the grinning undead's legs! It falls to the deck, and *explodes* into dust and chunks of ancient bone !

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Having slashed down another foe, Oak barely feels the return attack as one of the skeletons swipes back at him. It does draw his attention, though, as his next target. Turning his grip on the axe, he pivots it sideways to slash through the skeleton, letting the momentum continue and he swings back around for a second slash.

    OOC:One of the two skeletons said it was hitting me, even though Geth text both said Jack. So, 8 dmg hit Oak will take (4 dmg due to rage). Oak's just swinging right back the skeleton who hit him. Lost in rage so oblivious to the ramming ship.

    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Axe Swing at Attacker
    Geth, roll 1d12+7 for Axe Dmg

    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Axe Swing at Attacker (2nd)
    Geth, roll 1d12+7 for Axe Dmg (2nd)

    Axe Swing at Attacker:
    1d20+8 16 [1d20=8]
    Axe Dmg:
    1d12+7 10 [1d12=3]
    Axe Swing at Attacker (2nd):
    1d20+8 16 [1d20=8]
    Axe Dmg (2nd):
    1d12+7 14 [1d12=7]

    mrpaku
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    OOC: are there any monsters actually left on the main deck?

    mrpaku
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    ((OOC: People are the real monsters, Sleep. ...is anyone in our party actually human? ))

    AustinP0027mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Oak's humming Great Axe swings in a hurricane-like arc, smashing the invading Undead Skeleton to bits!

    A single, lonely looking Drowned Blade remains aboard the Main Deck...it suddenly pulls back from his assault against Bern and seems to realize his fully overrun position. The creature holds back his sword, and *bellows* towards his incoming companions. You all hear a loud and nasty cry emanating back from the Dutchman!
    xpqfw2rphnr3.jpg

  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Michael will attempt to lob another firebolt into the drowned blade's mix in hopes to silence its call.

    Geth roll 1d20+7 to end this drowned blade's horrific existence.

    Geth roll 2d10+3 to see how much it burns.

    to end this drowned blade's horrific existence.:
    1d20+7 25 [1d20=18]
    to see how much it burns.:
    2d10+3 14 [2d10=9, 2]

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited April 19
    The Drowned Blade *bursts* in flames where he stands! Barnacles and hunks of flesh begin to boil up and drop away, and the bloated creature *cackles madly* as he sizzles atop the Long Boat in the pouring rain!

    OOC: DB#3 has about 1/2 it's heath left. Turn to Urixes @Denada , to be shortly followed by a Ship-on-Ship collision, and then the incursion of the Undead Captain himself, along with a group of his finest "men"...

    mrpaku on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Satisfied with the destruction so far, Urixes turns his attention to the remaining undead, unleashing his favorite barrage of attacks...

    OOC: That'll be a Help from Hex, two Eldritch Blast bolts, and a Grasp of the Deep.

    Geth, roll 2d20k1+8 for Eldritch Blast 1 vs DB3
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Force Damage 1
    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Eldritch Blast 2 vs DB3
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Force Damage 2
    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Grasp of the Deep vs DB3
    Geth, roll 1d8 for Lightning Damage

    Eldritch Blast 1 vs DB3:
    2d20k1+8 24 [2d20k1=[16], 12]
    Force Damage 1:
    1d10+4 5 [1d10=1]
    Eldritch Blast 2 vs DB3:
    1d20+8 28 [1d20=20]
    Force Damage 2:
    1d10+4 7 [1d10=3]
    Grasp of the Deep vs DB3:
    1d20+8 15 [1d20=7]
    Lightning Damage:
    1d8 8 [1d8=8]

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 1d10 for Crit Damage from Eldritch Blast 2

    Crit Damage from Eldritch Blast 2:
    1d10 2 [1d10=2]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited April 21
    Due to work I’ll have to bow out!

    Sensing his swashbuckling days might well be behind him, Bern sprints (for a given rate of old, large man speed) away from the fray, but will remain above deck. He’ll sheath his blade and club as soon as he can, and get out his crossbow instead.

    He tries to land a suitable piratical remark as he escapes.

    “Yer mammy was a washerwoman and your old’ pappy a skid mark she shoulda cleaned off!”

    Not his finest remark, especially since the undead he passes didn’t seem all that cognitive anyway.

    Geth roll 1d20+12 for Performance

    Performance:
    1d20+12 14 [1d20=2]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    Before they can reply to Rax with follow up questions, Arno hears the sawing, knows the dead could enter at any moment. But where could they be? Ugh, it's like trying to find the single termite in a log, but this time I can't just ask the termite to please speak up. Forget this, time for some defense

    Arno begins to ask around to everyone he's seen sling a spell or whisper a cantrip, trying to find someone with ice magic. There is an actual plan brewing.

    OOC Sorry for the delay, forgot about my turn. I'm actually going to swerve and try something out of the box. Arno can cast Wall of Water, a 30 foot wall that is difficult terrain to walk through, disadvantage to all ranged, halves fire damage. But also, if hit with any ice spell, the 5 foot square that gets hit becomes an ice wall, AC 5 and 15 hit points

    I'm thinking Arno shouldn't need an investigate check to know if he's within 30 feet of the sawing, and there is a pretty good mix of low level spell casting around the ship. We could set up Arno to ready a spell for the moment the undead breach, cast the spell and have the NPC cast frost bite or something to ice over and give more time to prepare as the undead chip through.

    @mrpaku is that ok?

    mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    v6405su78rqe.png
    Finally see the ability to get back to this on the near-horizon: depending on how my second Pfizer shot treats me tomorrow morning, may even be a big update as early as Thursday or Friday!

    Plus, while training up my Medicine skill in a sickroom this last week, I've been fleshing out the next section, fully mapping out the rest of the Expanse, planning the Gray Maw dungeon, and converting the ship maps/battle stuff to graph paper! This should help streamline things in the future, and make turnaround on play quicker!

    jnksv7y2cok5.jpg

    Thanks for your patience- the voyage of the Whispered Curse will resume shortly! 8-)

    AustinP0027Glal
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    ((OOC: Heh heh, poop deck... ))

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited May 4
    Previously! Aboard “The Whispered Curse”…

    k3u6e2w1uopc.jpg

    The Wild Bunch has travelled for nearly a month now inside the accursed (but beautiful!) waters of the Twilight Expanse. Their initial experiences, and dockside meeting in Far Aeston drawing the group together, the misfits that would come to be known as the Wild Bunch forged their bonds rescuing stranded Aristocrats; battling worm-infested cultists; braving the forests and waters of Villam and beyond, ultimately bringing the “Island” to an end!

    The group now voyages towards the Gray Maw, an ancient series of waterlocks which lead through the next Paling Wall of the Expanse. The Wild Bunch has been tasked with bringing the crew together before that time comes: gaining their confidence, and preparing them all for the next harsh challenge of the journey. The Captain had also asked you to sniff out a potential mutiny, which is what have brought you to where you are on this day: the fighters of the Bunch on the Main Deck, defending their sickened crewmates from the sudden attack of an Undead Galleon. Their friendly companion Arno below, protecting them, assisting the sick, and uncovering the secrets among the Crew.

    When we last left our heroes, the Flying Dutchman was *seconds* from ramming in to the Whispered Curse…while below deck, Arno heard the first sounds of undead trying to breach the sides of the ship, and saw their way through the wood and into the Clinic and Officer’s Quarters…


    MAPS!
    anl0aj8zas9p.jpg
    mm50o47shlv3.jpg
    fto23018rj41.jpg
    44ts8lc0o2ls.jpg
    ajuev4s622kz.jpg
    pj9zsy7rprp1.jpg
    wn6dfccx5hdn.jpg

    DM NOTE: Whispered Curse battle maps will be updated in the 2nd post. Please ask if you have any trouble reading any of the margin notes! The Ship has 7 sections total, top to bottom, and access points in and out have been marked: the Curse is a *big* ship, but interconnected. Only the Private Quarters remain a mystery to you at the moment.

    Port Holes may at the moment considered to be battened down. Doors to and from the Clinic and Officer’s Quarters have been barred and blocked. A dim purple magical barrier sits over the Navigation Room, and has been growing slowly dimmer as the undead have been destroyed and cast into the sea...

    You may choose to CLIMB directly up any of the Masts if you are within 5 feet of them, or CLIMB the ropes from their designated landing sites (Marked with the tapered X) for each rope. You may also choose to CLIMB back down the ropes or masts at your appropriate climbing speed. However! If you wish, you can choose to THROW yourself down a rope, and land in the designated area above Deck (essentially, a shortcut above and around the ship). This will typically take a Dexterity Check (DC 12) to land in the approximate area of your choosing without fear of missing or incident (*more* in conditions like the current rainstorm: (DC 14) )

    The Boom Jib is considered Difficult Terrain. If you think of something creative to try within this environment, feel free to ask: I want you guys to get comfortable with this space and make it your own, it will be your home in rough waters and should feel as such!

    mrpaku on
    AustinP0027Glal
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited May 4
    fk1w4sni8xn5.jpg

    [Urixes and the Forecastle Deck area are immediately above the Main Deck]
    wyys32h2yh7g.jpg

    The Flying Dutchman *RAMS* into the side of the Curse! The Whispered Curse pitches violently in the waters, and *many* are thrown from their feet. But Jack’s shouted warning prepares those defending the Main Deck, and they grab railings and ropes to steady themselves against the violent collision.

    At almost the same time, a cry rings out from the Gun Decks below, and a series of loud *BOOMS* ring out. The guns of the Curse open up upon the lower decks of the Flying Dutchman. The ghost ship finds itself rocked from eight directions, ancient grubby planks blown loose, and the entire ship lurching dangerously sideways as the lower decks begin to sag, and *snap*…

    85b6dv8hqx7y.png
    From aboard the Main Deck of the Flying Dutchman, Captain Carver, undisputed boss of the Undead Galleon, raises his massive scimitar, and *bellows* his commands!

    o3mz5d1h9298.png
    Hilda the Hollow, spry as a cat, runs up the length of the Dutchman’s Jib Boom! Axes held in each hand, the zombie rides the collision with the skill of a cat, and makes it’s way towards Urixes! [Hilda the Hollow will leap from the Dutchman to the Curse on her next turn, to land up on the Forecastle Deck across from Urixes!]


    8gf1dau7fm09.png
    Wakeman Shayde, infamous murderer and assassin in his lifetime, *cackles* as the two ships collide. Mere feet from Oak and Jack, the rotten zombie points and threatens the drenched pair with a hideous tongue, while brandishing his sword and moving to pull out a pistol from his belt…

    n9z3wdlk0qmg.png
    CC-88, (known as such because of his current amount of “Cracked Clavicles”, 88 bones in all or 44 poor sailors in total) is the biggest undead any of you have seen in your lives. With an inhuman strength, the giant undead rides out the sudden shock, and holds above his head a massive wooden plank. *Roaring*, the creature *slams* the giant board forward, and *blasts* it through the wall of the Galley, carving a clear hole in the wall! The undead giant *bellows* a sound of gleeful satisfaction!

    ya8ptejqiblp.png
    Dr. Bones hides behind the heft of the giant, a steel plague doctor mask, and the Dutchman’s main mast. The timid skeleton sits draped in a medium-leather armor, which is pocked with countless pouches and pockets. His shy nature belies his true power: blue light sits behind the skeleton’s bespectacled eyes, which seeks out life with a focused malevolence….

    INITIATIVE ORDER-:

    - Michael @Sleep , Jack @Glal , Oak @AustinP0027 , Urixes @Denada , in any order (Bern was knocked unconscious upon the collision of the Ships, but will be otherwise left alone at this time)

    - Captain Carver’s A-Team: Captain Carver, Hilda the Hollow, Wakeman Shayde, CC-88, Dr. Bones, Drowned Blade#3 (currently knocked PRONE, up on the next turn)

    [Note:CC-88 has blasted out a five-by-five hole on the Starboard side of the Galley]

    ROUND#1 TO THE WILD BUNCH!

    mrpaku on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    dlenq1bh7lgw.jpg

    Arno explains their plan to the assembled pirates. At first, it seems as though there may be a hiccup: as they take stock of what abilities are available in the room, they suddenly realize the Curse has precious few magic users aboard, and fewer still among you. However, the sleeping are rousted, and you find two people with the skills you seek: Whistler the Kenku and Shax the Tiefling. Arno explains their plan to the sleepy Sorcerers…

    Word spreads around the room quickly, and little Carlee Burrowes the Halfling disappears back into the Clinic unseen. When she returns, she’s clutching a tiny blue bottle. Approaching Arno timidly, she hands it over. “Here,” she says, handing it over like a precious treasure. “Usually keep it in my personal icebox…*big* fan of my shaved ices. But this seems, a *little* more important, right now..” The Halfling seems unsure, but determined to help.

    The sawing sound is getting louder and louder. Arno and the others have identified where on the two sides the breaches are occuring, and the wet sawdust is beginning to fall to the floor. With the casters assorted around the room and waiting on their marks, Arno smiles playfully. The second the blades of the saws come into sight, the Captain gives the signal. Concentrating with all their might, Arno summons a Wall of Water, *directly* overhead of everyone in the room...

    In the same instant, a ready Carlee Burrowes unstoppers the ice potion, and *hurls* it up into the center of the already dripping puddle. As the bottle hits and the ice begins to spread, Whistler the Kenku and Shax the Tiefling blast cold energy from their hands, which coaxes the water down over the walls, creating a rapidly spreading wall of ice which begins to flow and spread over the sides of the Officer's Quarters.

    The ice wall soon reaches both sets of breaching saws, *just* as the skeletal arms and cackling undead begin to be sighted through the boards. Spreading now over every inch of vertical surface, the ice catches the saws, and *immediately* freezes them solidly in place. From what sounds like an impossible distance, you can all hear the chattering undead, stuck to the side of the ship and unable to move their hands from the saws.

    xwleakt9aowm.png

    Captain Ari and Calthus Dragonborn look on approvingly at the ice cocoon all around. “Excellent work, Arno. We should be able to keep them safe in here now.” Frost is already coming out of Arabella's mouth. Slightly shivering, the Captain pulls her jacket around her closer. Calthus, muttering, begins breaking a table, and reducing it into scrap wood for a fire.

    Arno hears a familiar voice in her ear, and Refi addresses her from up on the Quarter Deck:
    “Barrier around Navigation Room almost down. Enemy Captain coming aboard himself. Brace them for impact: be ready, when the Captain falls the Barrier comes down.”

    Arno @zekebeau and the ice wielders have secured this room from incursion from the outside (it would take them as long to chip in as it will take you all to eventually chip out). You may wish to find a way to make this *increasingly* chilly room more hospitable for those ill, as you might be here awhile. You may also take this opportunity to check in on Rax and Bluurg, provide the Captain with questions about the state of the voyage or it’s immediate future, or try to make the acquaintance of Buccaneer and Seasoned Veteran Calthus the Dragonborn, 4th Mate and Paladin

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    [MAIN DECK]

    Just as the two Ships bash into each other and CC-88 *slams* through the side of the Galley, an *icy blast* erupts out from underneath your feet, in the general area of the Clinic and Officer's Quarters. The air around you catches a sudden chill to it, and the temperature drops roughly 8 degrees within moments.

  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited May 5
    "Well look at this horrible abomination of flesh. Im sure the details of your construction are fascinating, unfortunately you've ruined my lab,", as Michael is talking towards CC-88, not expecting any response, he starts pulling vials from the top of of his bandolier and quickly mixing the solutions before dipping the pipette wand into the sparking and sputtering concoction he's mixed up. Drawing it up into the wand. "And for that you're gonna burn". Forgetting propriety he reaches into the vat of grease and pulls out a good fistful of rendered fat and lobs it towards CC-88 while screaming an incomprehensible incantation. Aiming his wand he fires a gout of flame that catches the flying fat and causes a rapid roiling expansion until a flaming sphere lands on the plank CC-88 ramed through the galley wall (potentially setting it ablaze) and then rams into CC-88. He then finally leaves his galley to join the others out on the deck, heading to higher ground on the captain's deck if he can make it.

    That's a dc 14 dex save vs some fire damage for ol CC-88

    Sleep on
    mrpakuAustinP0027
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Geth roll 2d6+3 for the potential fire damage

    the potential fire damage:
    2d6+3 9 [2d6=3, 3]

  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Oak shifts his weight as the ships collide, using a combination of the railing and his axe to keep him on his feet. His eyes turn to take in their new combatants, a mix of types that could o Ly be described as being the senior members of this crew. No less undead, but more put together than the previous attackers.

    There were four of them, and they were spreading out in the ship. Oak should have paused, taken a moment to assess and choose strategically what to do. But Oak had already waited so long, having to slice through their underlings to get them to appear. His waiting was done, a challenge had appeared, and he was going to fight it.

    Hopping over the railing, he charges towards the nearest enemy, the one looking to draw a pistol. Fingers gripping the handle of his axe, he closes the distance and begins his strikes.

    OOC:Moving to Wakeman Shayde.

    In case you need an athletics check to jump over there
    Geth, roll 2d20k1+7 for Athletics

    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Axe Swing at Wakeman
    Geth, roll 1d12+7 for Axe Dmg

    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Axe Swing at Wakeman (2nd)
    Geth, roll 1d12+7 for Axe Dmg (2nd)

    Athletics:
    2d20k1+7 25 [2d20k1=[18], 8]
    Axe Swing at Wakeman:
    1d20+8 14 [1d20=6]
    Axe Dmg:
    1d12+7 14 [1d12=7]
    Axe Swing at Wakeman (2nd):
    1d20+8 21 [1d20=13]
    Axe Dmg (2nd):
    1d12+7 15 [1d12=8]

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "Alright then," Urixes says, taking in the scene as the undead rally for their final assault. "Hex, get to work." The albatross obeys his command, flying over to harass the axe-wielding zombie as Urixes prepares to strike. His eyes glow purple as he summons up more eldritch energy, releasing it in two blasts while his spectral tentacle reforms next to her to deliver a chilling swipe.

    OOC: Sending Hex over near HH to Help. Then two eldritch blast bolts at HH, then re-casting Grasp of the Deep to summon the tentacle near her for a cold-damage slap. Reminder that if she's hit by Grasp of the Deep her speed is reduced by 10 feet.

    Geth, roll 2d20k1+8 for Eldritch Blast 1 vs HH
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Force Damage 1
    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Eldritch Blast 2 vs HH
    Geth, roll 1d10+4 for Force Damage 2
    Geth, roll 1d20+8 for Grasp of the Deep vs HH
    Geth, roll 1d8 for Cold Damage

    Eldritch Blast 1 vs HH:
    2d20k1+8 25 [2d20k1=[17], 4]
    Force Damage 1:
    1d10+4 8 [1d10=4]
    Eldritch Blast 2 vs HH:
    1d20+8 23 [1d20=15]
    Force Damage 2:
    1d10+4 10 [1d10=6]
    Grasp of the Deep vs HH:
    1d20+8 9 [1d20=1]
    Cold Damage:
    1d8 6 [1d8=6]

    AustinP0027mrpaku
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Jack yelps and grabs for the nearest rope, just managing to himself upright as the Curse is rammed. Some part of him points out that sinking in the middle of nowhere would not be great, but he shoos that thought away, that's Later Jack's problem, right now they've a horde of undead to focus on.

    Feet steady he raises his saber once more, about to charge at Shayde when Oak barrels past him at the zombie, That Look in his eye and large axe swinging. Hm. Perhaps a target not as close to that axe, then. Instead he looks past them at the masked doctor, feeling mildly curious why undead would need a doctor as he moves around the engaged Shayde to get to the doctor, weapon swinging.

    Geth, roll 1d20+7 for Saber Strike at Dr. Bones
    Geth, roll 1d8+5 for Saber Damage
    Geth, roll 1d20+7 for Saber Strike at Dr. Bones
    Geth, roll 1d8+5 for Saber Damage

    ((OOC: Jack has a movement speed of 35, I'll happily take an AO from Shayde if that's not enough to also get around the zombie's reach. Also, losing it at Dr. B's token <3 ))

    Saber Strike at Dr. Bones:
    1d20+7 24 [1d20=17]
    Saber Damage:
    1d8+5 13 [1d8=8]
    Saber Strike at Dr. Bones:
    1d20+7 25 [1d20=18]
    Saber Damage:
    1d8+5 12 [1d8=7]

    AustinP0027mrpaku
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    CC-88 *BELLOWS* a response at Michael’s banter, but Michael can’t be sure if he understands words, or just likes to yell. Coldly enraged at the invaders, the Cook defends the breached Galley with grease and mystical fire! CC-88 *ROARS*, and draws back from the spout of flame, as Michael disappears out the swinging Galley doors, and up the nearby stairs!
    Geth roll 1d20+3 Dex Save (CC-88)

    Geth roll 1d20 Dex Save (Large Wooden Plank)

    NOTE: Grease and Fire will set the Large Plank alight above a DC 17


    Oak heads over the railings and makes for the arrogant Swashbuckler on the Dutchman's Forecastle Deck. Wakeman Shayde (DC 15) is *unnaturally quick*: he dances out of the way of the first swing with a mocking giggle. The giggles stops when Oak’s next swing goes *DIRECTLY* into his chest, the place where his lungs used to live (15 damage)


    Hex darts towards the Axe wielding zombie, flying into her line of sight and *CRYING* into what remains of her face. The undead pirate bats Hex away, annoyed, but the distraction is enough: Hilda is caught by first one, and then another *BLAST* of arcane energy from Urixes. The first knocks her off the Jib Boom: the next catches her in midair, *hurling* her towards the Sea! (18 damage)

    But Hilda is no mere bumbling undead. Still smoking from the force of the Eldritch currents, the zombie already has her hand on a rope dart. With expert technique from a lifetime of experience (and then some), Hilda the Hollow *thrusts* the rope dart out towards the boom jib, catching and hooking onto it. Halted midair, the zombie now swings back, down and under the boom jib, flying up towards the Forecastle Deck and letting go at the height of her swing…

    Geth roll 1d20+2 Hilda’s Landing

    NOTE: Utilizing creative reads on Hilda’s “Weapon Juggler” and ”Nimble Action” skills to save her from immediate TKO. The Dex roll will determine if she lands where she wanted to (opposite Urixes) and how hard she lands. This completes Hilda’s turn

    Jack *darts* across the Ship, displaying an uncanny speed as he runs along the Main Deck of the Dutchman. Saber held ready over one shoulder as his legs pump in the rain, Dr. Bones barely has time to croak and point a finger before Jack is *on him*, swinging the Red Skull Saber like a *HURRICANE*(25 damage). The fell blade *tears* off an arm on one side, rends ribs on the other. Swaying, the masked undead makes a desperate effort to keep itself together, as the necrotic unlife threatens to seep out of it…
    Geth roll 1d20 Con Save (Undead Fortitude)

    NOTE: Dr. Bones must beat a DC 9 or be destroyed. On a success, he will drop to 1hp

    Dex Save (CC-88):
    1d20+3 17 [1d20=14]
    Dex Save (Large Wooden Plank):
    1d20 10 [1d20=10]
    Hildas Landing:
    1d20+2 12 [1d20=10]
    Con Save (Undead Fortitude):
    1d20 9 [1d20=9]

    AustinP0027Glal
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited May 5
    Hilda the Hollow goes flying over the side of the Forecastle Deck. She lands with a loud *THWUMP* onto the Main Deck of the ship, away from her target, but firmly in the center of the action!


    Drowned Blade#3 manages to pull himself to his feet, hissing. He stares at the body of Bern the Bard, unconscious at his feet, and moves to take out his sword…at the same time, from right above him, the Tiefling Warlock lets out two *devastating blasts* of energy. His dull wits recognizing the bigger threat, the Drowned Blade lumbers his way up the stairs of the Forecastle Deck, making two thrusts with his Rusty Longsword at Urixes…
    Geth roll 1d20+5 R.Longsword

    Geth roll 1d8+3 slashing

    Geth roll 1d20+5 R.Longsword

    Geth roll 1d8+3 slashing


    As Oak's Great Axe comes loose from his chest cavity, Wakeman Shayde slowly picks back up his awful grin. “A Big Boy,” the undead hisses grossly, licking his lips with a black tongue. “You’ll make a FINE. CREW. MATE.” Wakeman punctuates each word with a *thrust* of his scimitar, and as he says “MATE”, the cackling fiend *FIRES* his pistol!
    Geth roll 1d20+5 Scimitar

    Geth roll 1d6+3 slashing

    Geth roll 1d20+5 Scimitar

    Geth roll 1d6+3 slashing

    Geth roll 1d20+3 Pistola

    Geth roll 1d10 piercing


    Dr. Bones keeps itself together, *barely*. Knocked to his knees, the masked skeleton fumbles around, trying to get back to his feet. The Undead seemingly tries to pull itself up by Jack’s pantleg, his gloved hands held together in a strange fasion. Then, Jack slowly sees a pinpoint of light grow between the undead’s hands, which quickly sprouts into a *blazing cone* of fire…
    Dr. Bones has cast Burning Hands. DC 12 to take half damage

    Geth roll 3d6 fire damage


    Captain Carver hasn’t moved from the wheel, as he takes in the Curse and her champions. As the expressionless face watches the melee, the neck turns towards CC-88, stumbling away from side of the injured Galley as the giant batted flames off of himself. Captain Carver raises his sword and gets 88’s attention: swiveling his sword, the Captain points to Oak, and then Jack. “90!” A voice hisses from the skull, without lips or tongue as the sword points at Oak. “92!” As the sword now points to Jack. Wordlessly, CC-88 grins and nods. In the pouring rain, Captain Carver slowly makes his way down the stairs, across the ship, into the hole tore out from the side of the Galley…he moves with *impossible* speed...


    CC-88 slowly lumbers his way towards the center of the Dutchman’s Main Deck. Grasping a *deadly* looking ball and chain, the undead giant begins to swing it overhead. Once the chain is pumping with momentum, the Giant makes two swings…one at Oak, the other at Jack…
    Geth roll 1d20+5 Ball&Chain (Oak)

    Geth roll 1d8+3 piercing

    Geth roll 1d20+5 Ball&Chain (Jack)

    Geth roll 1d8+3 piercing

    NOTE: Forgot to include Captain Carver's provided Leadership dice (d4) to one of these attacks...next time!

    ROUND TWO-CURRENT MAP:
    4z4oa5hae5f6.jpg

    gcnvu6pvj6mu.jpg

    R.Longsword:
    1d20+5 8 [1d20=3]
    slashing:
    1d8+3 5 [1d8=2]
    R.Longsword:
    1d20+5 10 [1d20=5]
    slashing:
    1d8+3 10 [1d8=7]
    Scimitar:
    1d20+5 9 [1d20=4]
    slashing:
    1d6+3 4 [1d6=1]
    Scimitar:
    1d20+5 14 [1d20=9]
    slashing:
    1d6+3 6 [1d6=3]
    Pistola:
    1d20+3 22 [1d20=19]
    piercing:
    1d10 9 [1d10=9]
    fire damage:
    3d6 11 [3d6=5, 5, 1]
    Ball&Chain (Oak):
    1d20+5 7 [1d20=2]
    piercing:
    1d8+3 8 [1d8=5]
    Ball&Chain (Jack):
    1d20+5 13 [1d20=8]
    piercing:
    1d8+3 5 [1d8=2]

    mrpaku on
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited May 5
    OOC: As a note the flaming sphere is still spinning in one of the 4 spaces CC-88 left. It'll go 10 rounds so long as I concentrate. Bonus action for me to move it 30 feet (it can jump a ten foot gap in the process), anyone that ends their turn within 5 feet of it has to make the save and if I ram it into them they have to make the save.

    Sleep on
    mrpaku
Sign In or Register to comment.